Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:07 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 896 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slider's Journal
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 28 Sep 2018
Sex: Male
Day 47
Day 6 No edging

Each day I go without edging, I get more horny. Also, I've noticed a vague ache in the groin area on both sides, which is presumably pressure from semen retention. Yesterday I did upper body touching, nipples, pecs and arms. It left me feeling horny, full and energized. Today I plan to do the same thing and see how it goes. Still no touching below the waist.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:09 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Addendum to previous post.

I ran across a great video about sex, lust and semen retention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU5z58DFr9M

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm 

Day 48 No release
Day 7 No edging

Horny, horny, horny... I'm enjoying the recent increased horniness, along with the morning wood and random boners. Semen production must have increased because I'm feeling more fullness and pressure. But that even feels good. I did do some upper body stimulation yesterday, which felt good and increased my horniness. It's strange, I really want to cum, but at the same time don't want to lose the great way I feel now. Dripping precum is also pleasurable.

For today I will not edge or cum.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Semen retention has been around in many cultures for centuries, probably because there is something to it. The 'nofap' movement has been gaining in popularity in the last several years, and is basically a modernized, westernized, and secularized version of it. They see positive effects in energy, confidence, focus, concentration, etc, including more energy and dedication for working out at the gym. There are some differences between members about horniness and WDs, but a sizable faction see both staying horny and having WDs as major benefits of nofap along with all the other benefits.

I've seen posts by old fashioned 'spiritual' eastern philosophy ABers who seem to be alluding to that fact that the 'energy' they feel is actually the same controlled horniness that we westerners feel and enjoy on AB. Some modern day 'eastern philosophy believers' that believe that MB is unhealthy really enjoy their WDs. It's all connected.

There seems to be an 'AB-MB fence'. On one side, AB and all its effects are the norm. On the other side of the fence, MB-turnoff cycles are basically the only expression.

The AB side of the fence seems to be the better, more natural, and more rewarding side.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:47 pm 

Thanks for the comments, Texanguy.

Have not edged for one full week.
Day 49 No orgasm or ejaculation

About 10 days ago I restarted the supplement creatine monohydrate. The science behind creatine is that it increases the amount of ATP in the mitochondria of the muscles. This allows more reps of an exercise before exhaustion sets in. The difference in my workouts is very noticeable. Before creatine I could do 10 dips on the parallel bars, but today I did 20 without stopping. Before creatine I would feel a "burn" doing abdominal crunches at 20 reps, but now it takes 30 reps to feel the same burn. Other exercises are similar. Having high sexual tension and energy gives an added boost the workout intensity.

My weight is still 182 lbs (height 6 ft), hoping to drop to 175, and eliminate the last inch of belly fat. Eat fewer cookies??

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:41 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
You seem to know a lot about medical stuff. Taking a creatine supplement can apparently cause a higher than normal creatinine reading in a blood test. Does it mean that taking creatine affects kidney function, or is it just a harmless side effect, such as increasing blood creatinine levels outside of kidney function? Of course, even if it's just a side effect, it could potentially hide a kidney problem.

Slider wrote:
Having high sexual tension and energy gives an added boost the workout intensity.
A significant percentage of serious body builders don't MB at all for this specific reason. Their more intense workouts and lowered body fat increases effective testosterone levels, sexual tension, and energy even more, raising muscle gains and motivation -- and WDs.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:40 pm 

Day 50 no ejaculation
Day 8 no edging

You are correct, Texanguy, that creatine supplementation can cause an elevated serum creatinine. The level of serum creatinine is a measure of renal function. Your body normally makes creatine, which is a precursor of creatinine. An added load of creatine results in a slight elevation of the serum creatinine. So what does this mean? It means that some physicians are unaware of this, and will conclude that the elevated creatinine is an indication of compromised renal function. Some users of creatine have also been unaware of this, and have been subjected to unnecessary medical testing and treatment for this "non-problem".

Incidentally, creatine monohydrate has been used for about 50 years by many athletes. It is not a "banned" substance for any sports that I am aware of. Some physicians have recommended creatine for seniors to help maintain muscle mass and stength.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:06 am 

Day 53 No release
Day 12 No edging (I was off by 1 day on my last post)

I didn't edge this morning, but did some nipple stimulation. For some reason, I have much more precum with nipple stim and no edging, than with edging to near the point of no return.
The good feeling of going natural, no edging, and semen retention continues.

Not a day goes by that I don't wish I had completely stopped masturbation when I was about 14 or 15 years old. I think one year or less of self experimentation with MB is enough to learn how our bodies work. If I had stopped, I would now have regular WDs, and would be experiencing all the good effects of not having self induced ejaculations. As it is, I'm not having ejaculations, but also not having WDs.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 12 Aug 2018
Yup, I definitely echo that sentiment; I wish I had stopped MBing early on too. We're both in it for a long period of ABing before we finally get a WD. But push on, I know it's possible :D

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:53 pm 

Day 54 no release
Day 13 no edging

Thanks for the encouragement, 2X4.

I'm horny this morning, and was kinda lazy at the gym. Tues and Thurs are lower body workout days, which I don't enjoy as much as upper body workouts.

I continue to learn more about my sexuality. One thing I've learned recently is that I can do lots of above the waist erotic touching, get a boner with precum, and then be satisfied leaving it at that. It also changes the horny feeling from "I need to do something" to "I'm still horny, but it feels good."

So for today, no edging or orgasm.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 pm 

Day 55 No release
Day 14 No edging

I was so horny this morning that I woke up at about 4:00am and couldn't sleep before I got up at 6. It would feel so good to cum, but I'm determined to stay the course and not MB. I'm not sure what to do about edging. It's very pleasurable, but always somewhat dangerous as for a possible accidental orgasm. So far when I've edged I haven't had any unintended ejaculations, but the hornier I get the more difficult it could be to stop. I've done AB enough to know that the urges will pass. So the best thing to do is just relax and enjoy the feeling.

How long can I do this? My record is 249 days, about 8 1/2 months. That would put me into new territory sometime in mid December. Maybe Jan 1 would be a good long term goal. And if I can go that long, possibly I can permanently stop MB. But it's only May and I'm soooo horny! One day at a time...

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 pm 

Day 56 No release
2 full weeks with no edging

I really believe I'm more horny when I don't edge than when I do. Edging seems to give me a whole body euphoria which relieves the urge to cum. But for now I'll continue with what I'm (not) doing.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:31 pm 

Day 61 No release
Day 19 No edging

I'm feeling great with a low level of constantly being horny. If I could continue this way, I'd never MB again. Having sexual tension seems to be a normal part of life, while MB -> nothing -> MB -> nothing -> MB -> nothing -> MB -> nothing, is boring and not satisfying.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:45 am 

Slider wrote:
Day 61 No release
Day 19 No edging

I'm feeling great with a low level of constantly being horny. If I could continue this way, I'd never MB again. Having sexual tension seems to be a normal part of life, while MB -> nothing -> MB -> nothing -> MB -> nothing -> MB -> nothing, is boring and not satisfying.

That's a good description of the 'MB -> nothing ' cycle, and why I think there's a natural tendency to move beyond it. It really is a 'short circuit'. But I think that a lot of guys have never experienced horniness separated from MB, and don't even know that it exists. They think that endless 'MB -> nothing' cycles is all there is.

But even for guys who have managed to get beyond the 'MB -> nothing' cycle, once they get back into that 'cycle' I think that the 'nothing' phase makes them see the effort to AB and get back to enjoying 'non-MB horniness' as pointless and as taking a lot of willpower. So they stay 'stuck' in their 'MB -> nothing' cycle for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:28 am 

Today marks 8 weeks without any release. I went 3 weeks without edging, but yesterday I was so horny that I couldn't resist edging. Afterward, even without cumming, the urge to cum subsided, and the horny feeling continued.

Today I will probably edge, but will not cum.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:14 am 

In my last post I calculated the weeks incorrectly. It was actually 9 weeks.
Today is Day 67 without release.

I'm feeling a non-specific urge to "do something". Actually that "something" would be to explode and have a huge ejaculation, but that's not going to happen. I am determined to carry this long enough so that it feels completely normal to always be full and horny, without the desire to do anything about it (other than edge without orgasm or ejaculation).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:55 pm 

Day 68

Yesterday I edged twice, one dry and the other soapy wet. The second time I got very close to the point of no return, but did not have any contractions or fluid emission. After the erection subsided I tried to express some pre-cum, and to my surprise, expressed about 2 drops of semen. I still felt horny and full, so I don't think any more semen was lost (as in retrograde emission) and my pee was clear. But that was too close to losing it. I'll be more careful next time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:52 pm 

Day 69

I edged in a new way yesterday and, WOW was it good. It went like this. First I got an erection without touching my penis. Then did 100 very fast strokes without stopping, using soap in the shower. Next I paused for about 15 seconds, then did 10 fast strokes. Another pause for about 10 seconds. And kept repeating until I had done about 10 cycles of 10 strokes with a pause afterward. Each time I was riding the edge, near the point of no return. When it became too close to be safe I reduced the number of rapid strokes to 5, then 3, then stopped. The best feeling I've had in months. Afterward I was able to squeeze out one drop of semen. There was no orgasm or contraction. I'm planning to do it again today.

Some may think that I had a retrograde ejaculation, but I don't think so. I believe that a tiny amount of semen leaked out (overflow) without being expelled with contractions. Also, there was no sign of semen when I peed immediately after.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 pm 

Today marks 10 weeks without release.

I did the same edging yesterday as the previous day, and now my dick is sore from all the friction. So I suppose I'll have to ease up on the edging for the next few days. As usual I'm horny, full, and feelin' good.

I used to think semen retention was uncomfortable, irritating, distracting, and something that needed to be relieved. Now I understand and enjoy the full benefits of long term semen retention. "Retention" may be the wrong word. It sounds like something unnatural. I think "full load" more accurately describes the situation. In other words, I feel much better with a full load than when my tank is empty.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 pm 

Day 75 No release
Day 5 No edging

For the last 4 days I've been positioning my little guy upward rather than the usual downward position. When it is aimed up, my awareness is heightened, which makes me more horny. So today my horniness level is very high. I haven't decided whether or not to edge today. It would feel really good to have some stimulation. Maybe I'll compromise and do some upper body touching, but nothing below the waist...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 pm 

Day 78

I dry edged yesterday and it felt really good. My privacy to edge or computer post will be limited after today until Sept 4, so it will be a long dry summer. Lack of privacy will help me not be tempted to MB and ejaculate. I have never felt comfortable jerking off if someone was nearby or could "catch" me doing it. At least I won't be able to ejaculate for another 81 days.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:53 pm 

Day 85

No privacy for computer or edging. Just knowing that I can't do anything makes me even more horny. Short post ended.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 am 

Day 88

I am so freaking horny today, I feel like I could cum without doing anything to stimulate myself. Maybe if I edge for awhile things will settle down. Somehow edging gets rid of the urge to cum at that moment, and leaves me feeling still horny, but in a good way. Also, the fullness and pressure are high today.

But for today, I will not cum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:57 pm 

Day 95

I have continued to edge every day. My current method is to rapidly stimulate close to the point of no return, using soap in the shower, then stop for about 5 seconds. The initial rapid stroking is usually 50 to 100 strokes. Next, stroke rapidly again to near the PNR. Usually this takes 20 - 50 strokes. Stop and wait about 3 seconds. Rapidly stroke again to near the PNR, about 10 strokes. Keep repeating with a 2-3 second pause after reaching near the PNR each time, reducing the number of strokes by one. Typically when the number is 10, the next cycles will be 9, 8, 7, etc down to one last stroke on the last cycle. I adjust the time between cycles so that the number of strokes is decreased by one each cycle (1-3 sec). Then stop and quickly wash my hair. Doing this, I don't have an orgasm or any contractions. It's like riding a wave without letting it crash. Sometimes at the end I can manually express a small drop or two of semen. Sometimes it's only precum. Nothing is spontaneously expelled or ejaculated. At the end I feel terrific, horny and full, but no desire to cum and end it all.

To see if I can really "take it or leave it", I'm not going to edge for the next week.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:35 am 

Slider wrote:
Day 95 ...To see if I can really "take it or leave it", I'm not going to edge for the next week.
I challenge you to go for a month without edging. By then, you'll probably be at a combination of not wanting to edge plus knowing that it would be too risky to edge and accidentally 'cross over to the other side' again -- which would result in yet another 'loop back' through the 'MB binging for a while before trying AB again sometime in the future' cycle.

If you haven't already, check out my long post in icandoit2's log.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:54 pm 

Day 104
No edging day 11

Thanks, Texanguy, for your comments.

My level of horniness continues to be very high. Especially with no touch / no edging. I really want to have some stimulation. As for how long to go without edging, I'm undecided. Each passing day makes "no touch" more difficult. I know I can go a long time without orgasm or release, but without any stimulation... not sure I can do it.

Recently I've had the sudden feeling that I'm about to cum. It just happens at random times and for no particular reason. Then as quickly as it appeared, it's gone.

Last night I had the first dream in a long time with a sexual theme, although I can't remember the details.

I bought some new, somewhat tight, stretchable briefs. What I can do is aim my little guy upward. Gradually it drifts downward, but stops before being aimed all the way down. The main shaft is between straight out and downward, but the glans is still curved upward. This leads to an erotic awareness most of the time due to the way the fabric pushes against the underside of the glans. The situation just makes me that much more horny.

For today I will not cum.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:11 am 

Slider wrote:
Day 104
1. No edging day 11

2. Recently I've had the sudden feeling that I'm about to cum. It just happens at random times and for no particular reason. Then as quickly as it appeared, it's gone.

3. Last night I had the first dream in a long time with a sexual theme, although I can't remember the details.

Numbers 2 and 3 in my quote above are probably related to number 1. Lack of edging may be moving you towards SEs and/or WDs.

Edging is unnatural. Tell yourself that you can go all the way in your sleep, but only horniness is allowed while awake.

Let it happen!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 am 

Day 108 - No orgasm or ejaculation
2 Weeks - No touch or edging

I can deal with not having a release, but not touching or edging is very challenging. It's just that I'm so horny, and want to feel something. Right now I feel like I could have an SE at any moment. But nothing happens. Having my little guy aimed upward in compression briefs makes me always aware of the cloth touching in an erotic way. This, of course makes me more horny than ever. But to be honest, it feels good to be horny all the time. The situation is a conflict: I really want to cum, but I really want not to cum. Really! If I can go 108 days, more days, weeks or even months, shouldn't be an issue.

So I'm just taking it a day at a time, and enjoying the ride.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:24 am 

Slider wrote:
Day 108 - No orgasm or ejaculation
2 Weeks - No touch or edging
...But to be honest, it feels good to be horny all the time... So I'm just taking it a day at a time, and enjoying the ride.

Nature logically makes it feel good to be horny and full. The other side of that same coin is that it's logically natural to find MB and its letdowns less and less attractive over time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:03 am 

Day 116 - No release
Day 23 - No edging

So it's now been 3 weeks of no touch / no edging, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Overall I'm more horny not edging than when I edged every day. The feeling was so intense that this morning I did some nipple play, but no touching below the waist. Got a huge boner, but didn't do anything more. Now I feel kind of "edgy" (pun intended).

My concern is that I will get so horny from not edging, that I'll decide to return to MB every day, with ejaculation. But I'm also concerned that if I do edge, I'll quickly explode and it will be over. So what to do? I'm going to complete Texanguy's challenge of not edging for a month, then I will consider doing a very limited amount (i.e. not getting close to the point of no return.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 896 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next