Scott's Unexpected Wet Dream Journey

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Feb 2024

Re: Scott's Unexpected Wet Dream Journey

Post by Scott »

The WDF chat mascot, a feline named Tobey, faithfully contributed in many ways to the WDF chat room from Jan. 2011 thru Apr. 2024. Sometimes nicknamed "Whiteface" to distinguish him from his twin brother Jamie, who had a mostly red fur face, aka "Redface," these Maine Coon littermates it seems were staunchly pro-abstaining and anti-MB, which contributed to numerous wet dreams over the past 14 years. They helped me find WDF chat in early 2011 by curling up on the couch and refusing to move, leaving me to discover wet dream forum. Their continued loyal presence blocked various temptations to MB. Several years ago Jamie decided he liked staying upstairs for a better view out the windows, leaving Tobey alone to help me with the chat room. (Jamie passed on in Nov. 2023.) Tobey relished this opportunity, going so far as to walk (and type) on the keyboard at opportune moments during that chat--often while pinning down at least one of my elbows, lest there be any deviation from abstaining. Early on Apr. 28, 2024, after I returned from an evening of live music with friends at a nightclub, Tobey eagerly jumped up into the recliner and, as usual, as one of the co-moderators, participated in the chat room as he'd done for nearly 14 years. He did soon want my whole lap though, a bit atypical, rather than just being off to one side--and stayed there for over an hour. I had no idea he was saying "goodbye" and it would be his final appearance in the chat room. He then easily walked upstairs to do the sorts of things cats do. A few hours later he was in sudden distress, and passed on to that rainbow bridge in less than ten minutes. Hopefully he will live on in the minds of many chat participants who enjoyed his occasional posting in chat by walking on the keyboard or even playfully logging me out of chat. I've never been in a chat room without one of those big red cats nearby, so it feels like something is missing now, almost like having to relearn how to chat. RIP Tobey 2010-2024 RIP Jamie 2010-2023
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Great tribute, Scott! The pictures are committed here for all to see for many years.

You mentioned in Chatzy that you were told about a couple of kittens being available. Who knows, the timing may have an element of fate in it. Are you going to check them out and perhaps adopt them?
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Feb 2024

Post by Scott »

Yes
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs

Post by goodlife »

Condolences, Scott
Michael123
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Sep 2023

Post by Michael123 »

Hi there Scott. Thanks for sharing your tribute to the cats with all of us…it was a beautifully written tribute to these beautiful cats.
Thanks for sharing the kitties with us in the chat over the years…we enjoyed them very much and they really did become the chat mascots thanks to your pics, updates on what they were doing, and Tobey’s typing and his paws always typed better than I ever did.
Condolences to you on both cats passing away but I hope the stories, pics, and this post of them gives you some comfort and the cats will continues to live on through this post, your stories, and pics of them for many years to come. Thanks for the memories and good times kitties thanks to you Scott for taking such good care of them and for sharing them with us. Take good care. Michael123
JoeShmoe3
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by JoeShmoe3 »

Condolences, Scott :(
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Condolences, Scott.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Oct 2023

Post by Seqiro »

Mr. Tobey will be missed :( My condolences, good friend. *hugs*
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Colin »

Condolences!
Banana8969
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 May 2024

Post by Banana8969 »

My condolences Scott. May their souls rest in peace