Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:11 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 25
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 7
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 12 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
Well, in this dream I was making out with this girl I like and she went down on me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:34 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Jamie wrote:
Nice to see another wet dream before the site goes down. You never said what the last one was like, so what are you wet dreams like?

Jamie, sometimes I remember the dreams, and sometimes not. Sometimes there isn’t much to remember; there is no real story line or linear progression, just random thoughts that accompany the physical sensations. The first time I had a WD, I woke up during it and jumped out of bed because I thought I was wetting the bed. In retrospect, it was clearly different from peeing, but since it was an entirely new sensation, that’s the closest association I could make. Now, when I’m having a dream that feels like it will end as a WD, I feel a sense of utter contentment. I don’t want to leave that moment, and if something else wakes me up first, I try to get back to that moment. That’s all I want just then; my whole world is in that moment. Sometimes I’m aware that my penis is twitching up and down. If I remember the climax, and I usually do, I can feel the semen moving in a way that I can’t feel pee moving. Semen moves in spurts, obviously, but the spurts seem to have more force behind them than pee does, and maybe also because semen is thicker, I can feel each spurts and exactly where it is at every microsecond as it moves through the length of my penis, as though it were happening in slow motion. When all is done, I bask in the wet warmth in my underwear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:48 am 

I think I came close to a WD last night. I woke up before it could happen.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:11 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Oct 2017
Congrats on your wet dreams! I'm glad you can get them and you enjoy them. I've enjoyed having many too. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:54 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Feb 2017
Semenescape18 wrote:
Pretty cool pics and thanks for sharing them, WD are better than MB. I wish it was more of a natural ongoing cycle for all guys like women having their periods we would have WD per month regardless if we mb or not. The feeling when you wake up-you feel good and energized. I don't mind the mess. I do recall that it has a nice sweet pineapple smell as it dries, it smells actually good like fruit, does yours have that smell?. I precum and cum alot so I guess it takes longer for me to have WD in between and MB doesn't help so I am trying to kick the habit of MB and go back to no FAP so I can get WD again. I do recall, that having WD can be a issue if you are sleeping over a friends or relatives house, you might wet their bed and you will have to figure out how you get yourself out of that one, lol. It has happened to me before my semen was everywhere, my jock strap, shorts, sheets and went on to the mattress, I was embarrassed.

I agree with semenescape18 about it being good that males get benefit out of having WD.
I know that there are many members here that disagree with that. And actually encourage MB or other outlets of ejaculation to stop having WD. Yes there is some disadvantage when you pump your man cream :obscene-sexualspermblue: into your briefs or possibly on to other undesirable places. :obscene-sexualspermblue: In a good healthy male a WD can be very unexpected, my last one is a good example of unexpected WD. (Read my post of 08 Dec. 2018 in my Journal)
One time as a teen when I was babysitting for my sister. And sleeping overnight after the fact. I had a wet dream while sleeping on the couch. The next morning I had to get a bit inventive but all in all these situations can be handled. And when I was in my 30s I was flying over the Atlantic and sleeping on the plane, yes I had another WD and had to go change my underwear in the airplane bathroom.
So please continue to post know that a fair amount of members here and guests to the forum get benefit out of your sharing. And please see that you having WD is a good thing and a healthy thing!