Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:54 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:32 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 13
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
Hello all, many of you may know me, I have been on the forum for almost 6 years with my regular activity being 2012- late 2013, check out my previous posts and wet dream pics if you are curious about me...

But let's just say my record recently, let alone the entirely of 2018 has been SPOTTY and HORRIBLE at best, I've gone probably a week or 8 days max without mb, with my recent record being 4 or 5 days.

I am currently on day 1, I just MB as of 7 pm cst last night. Within a few hours after that, I also filled out 8 or so job applications to get a new job (which is a story for another time), I hope to get a new one in 3 or 4 weeks or so.

My bet to myself is to NOT MB until I DO in fact get that new job and have to not mb and to abs until then, by that I mean no touching or edging or anything. The only time I will "touch" my penis is when urinating or showering.

My other reason is because I BADLY miss wet dreams and haven't had one in over 2.5 years!!!

I usually freeball (aka not wear uw) and sleep naked but I write this to you wearing briefs and will be sleeping in those to bed while wearing briefs to work tommorow, I don't know if that will prevent me from mb but I will try it.

Wish me luck!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:48 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
I think you need to change your attitude about MB. If anything, wearing underwear in the daytime and/or at night would be unusual, and might keep reminding you that you are not MBing -- and thus tempt you to MB more. Besides, if you manage to quit MB and transition to full time wet dreamer, I suspect that commando and sleeping naked would be your norm.

I think it can help to see MB differently. Realize that MB isn't over after the ejaculation. Rather, it's virtually always followed by a negative letdown, an increase in laziness, and a decrease in motivation to do almost anything productive. Compare that to a WD. After a WD, you feel excited, rewarded, more energized, and maybe even hornier -- with no post-MB letdown in sight. And you'd retain energy and enthusiasm to do and focus on nonsexual things as well, knowing in the back of your mind that hopefully soon you'll be getting another WD.

So MB isn't 'just MB'. It's actually always part of an MB-letdown cycle, with the letdown part lasting much longer than the orgasm part.

Why the difference between the aftereffects of MB vs WDs? When you think about it, if we are 'full and fertile', the LAST thing nature would want us to do is 'empty ourselves' of our fertilization potential. Logically, nature would instead discourage 'self-emptying' by giving negative feelings after. So logically, you retain more energy and enthusiasm if you don't MB. This goes right along with what 'nofap' sites say, and also what many martial arts and ancient Eastern religions and philosophies say. Maybe they are right!

So it's not just the WDs, it's actually arguably more 'adult' and 'grown up' not to keep 'short circuiting' yourself with endless MB-letdown cycles. Keep your energy. Stay naturally horny, energetic, and enthusiastic. Maybe use the energy to workout hard at the gym. And when a natural WD comes, enjoy it, and be eager for your next one as someone who has 'outgrown' endless immature MB-letdown cycles.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:07 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
All your points are valid, and YES on not mb and it being a letdown and physically and emotionally draining

Here's a recent post of mine from yesterday too

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7540

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:19 am 

Also

Day 1 update:
This is technically yesterday but after posting this 1st log post I wore briefs the rest of the night (and had a little bit of precum when I first put them on) and wore them to bed and at one point I fell asleep watching TV and woke up with a mostly full erection and it felt AMAZING in briefs, I wore them until I took a shower this morning before work
Day 2 update:

I wore briefs all day at work today (it was the last day at a school age summer camp daycare) and although I usually freeball it was an interesting change to be supported and tight all day.

Though I didn't leak much at all

After work I did wear them when working out (running on a treadmill) and I ALWAYS freeball during that too. I definitely felt aroused when running and as expected I also leaked more precum in the briefs.....

On to day 3!!!!

p.s. I did hear back from a job but I won't count it until I start day 1 of a new job. And with that JUST because I get the job doesn't mean I will mb and shoot a load to my heart's content I just want to force myself to not mb and and have a reason to not mb....I might continue it and wait (IMPATIENTLY) for a wet dream.....