THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:26 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: Icandoit2's log
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Dec 2012
Sex: Male
I'm transferring this over from a previous topic I had posted it to and starting my first official log.

The past 24 hours have been super eventful. Last night I went to use the restroom. I was sitting on the toilet and when I looked down it felt like someone else's dick was on my body. I am cut...and have been my whole life. Last night however I appeared completely 100% uncut. After calming myself (and taking a picture because I couldn't believe what I was seeing...) and then retracting the foreskin to pee I went to sleep. Nothing to report from the night.
Today however, I got home from church and after peeing, I felt like I suddenly needed to pee again really bad. When I did, I was squirting semen. Glob after glob, about equal to what I would normally EJ. It was really strange. I've had a little ooze/flow after peeing before, but this time it was a LOT of fluid...and full-blown, thick cum. That was a new and somewhat disheartening experience as I feel as though it started me over on the tbuzz experience. We will see; Continuing on. Day 15 almost coming to an end.

Post subject: Re: Icandoit2's log
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm 
Advanced Member

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
So, I'm not sure what happened.. and need you long termer's feedback. I'm either on day 1 or day 17. I need help knowing....

Last night I woke around 2:15 heart racing dick pulsing but I knew I wasn't officially ejaculating. I got up and peed and the pee was making giant bubbles in the toilet. I believe due to precum.

In any case, I went back to bed. As I lay there trying to sleep my heart would periodically begin to race and then slow down. Then after a bit, race and slow down. I was being very careful not to touch because I felt I could cum at any minute.

In all honesty, what happened next is my fault and while I hope it doesn't reset me, I fear it may. I started fantasizing about a very beautiful co-worker of mine. Suddenly I got hard and my heart began racing, breathing increased rapidly and I felt a small pulse it was mostly precum. As I laid my underwear down from checking my heart started racing and then pulse after pulse of cum squirt, after squirt until of emptied my entire load. I believe this is what is called a "handsfree" but I'm not sure.

Ironically I feel super "charged" with testosterone today, so I'm wondering if this is a "full restart" as far as my counter goes or not. I'm either on day 1, or day 17. Help me know which day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:04 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
It sounds like some kind of hands free orgasm, but it seems like you weren't deliberately trying to do it. Also, the fact that you still feel horny (or even hornier) afterwards implies that it wasn't much like MB.

So whether to reset your counter seems like a judgment call, but at least it wasn't MB. If you end up MBing or trying to seriously force another HFO soon, that might mean it would qualify as a reset. But if you can keep going for a full WD, you can probably not reset your counter.

Instead of MBing or forcing HFOs, try to use this orgasm as a way to put more distance between you and MB while you keep focusing on getting full, 100% WDs -- which will feel a lot better and more exciting than this orgasm did.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:32 am 
Advanced Member

Texanguy wrote:
It sounds like some kind of hands free orgasm, but it seems like you weren't deliberately trying to do it. Also, the fact that you still feel horny (or even hornier) afterwards implies that it wasn't much like MB.

So whether to reset your counter seems like a judgment call, but at least it wasn't MB. If you end up MBing or trying to seriously force another HFO soon, that might mean it would qualify as a reset. But if you can keep going for a full WD, you can probably not reset your counter.

Instead of MBing or forcing HFOs, try to use this orgasm as a way to put more distance between you and MB while you keep focusing on getting full, 100% WDs -- which will feel a lot better and more exciting than this orgasm did.

Thanks for the feedback, sir. I greatly respect and value your input. I think I'll keep going with the counter -- and definitely planning to continue AB. While I don't think I will NEVER MB again I know I had to make a change in my life. Over the last 2-3 years, I had allowed MB to be an addiction my flesh felt I "needed". Usually once a day, but at least every couple of days. To see I've made it 17 days already is a HUGE step forward and I don't plan to quit now.

Honestly achieving a WD is cool...but not my overall goal. My overall goal is to get my spirit back in charge of my flesh. Which I am doing 1 day at a time.

Thanks again, sir!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 am 
Advanced Member

Day 18. Nothing much to report. I started foreskin restoration 2 nights ago. Hopefully I can keep it up long enough to see some growth and improvement. Periods of tbuzz, but not solid. It comes and goes in waves. But more importantly than anything I've said. No MB so I'm kicking the habit and showing my body who is in charge.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:21 am 
Advanced Member

Day 19 off to a great start. I partnered with a friend for workout accountability. 100 pushups for 30 days to see the transformation. Started the day off great.
I struggled last night with the thought of getting off...laying in bed feeling very tempted. But I overcame and pressed through. My flesh is not in control of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:21 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Hopefully what I wrote below will help you in your quest to quit MB:

I’m now at my longest AB period ever, about 300 days. Controlled horniness, having the t-buzz in the background, the chance of an intense WD (which are too rare for me), an occasional SE, and absolutely zero MB letdowns at all really is more exciting than MB and its endless letdowns.

A while back on this longest AB run, I started thinking about making this the time that I totally quit MB. Just recently I made the final decision:
I have totally quit MB. I’m never going to MB again.

I’m now convinced that quitting MB is actually a more natural, more exciting, more complete, and more mature form of sexuality than is MB. Endless MB-letdown cycles are immature, incomplete, and boring. This way actually feels WAY better and more exciting than MB. Not only that, actually making the decision to totally quit MB is also quite exciting. In fact, I LOVE it!

There is another aspect to long term AB. Charlythemoose, among others, is one of many long term ABers who naturally increase their time naked. I am one of those too. I think it’s more than just horniness, although horniness is definitely a significant part of it. It’s also a kind of a bigger picture of embracing and enjoying your body and sexuality. Plus, a total lack of MB letdowns means that you don’t get turned off, don’t want to cover up, and don’t feel embarrassed at being totally naked.

What do you wear when you watch a good movie at home alone? You may very well wear less than when at the movie theater. The question is what is the optimum to wear? If you quit MB for a long period of time, you may find that your optimum while doing almost anything at home alone is totally naked.

I’m sitting here writing this completely naked, with no erection, feeling and enjoying the t-buzz, and having no desire to MB whatsoever. It feels way too good this way to even think about ending it with MB. But at the same time, I would LOVE to wake up with cum all over my body and sheets after an incredible orgasm in a WD. How could I LOVE a WD (or even an SE) and not want to MB at all?

One reason is that the orgasm in a good WD is WAY more intense and exciting than any MB. But the biggest reason is after the orgasm. MB is always followed by a letdown and turn off. But after a WD, you wake up thrilled, excited, rewarded, and hopefully marvel at the amount of cum. You stay horny and might even feel hornier. Retaining the horniness of long term AB allows you to enjoy the WD or SE long after they are over.

Believe me, this way is WAY better, WAY more exciting, and WAY more 'sexual' than being an MBer. It's sexuality for grownups. If I hadn’t already made the decision to totally quit MB, I’d make it now. NO WAY will I let MB ruin the feelings.

What about sex? I don't see it happening in my near future, except hopefully in WDs. But if I were to be having sex while awake, the only way I'd want to do it now is as someone who never MBs. And let's face it. Having sex as someone who never MBs would make it more exciting, more intense, and way more enjoyable. And if you cum too fast the first time, you'll soon be ready to do it again. Even the anticipation of having sex at a future date, say in a couple of months, is better and more exciting if you never MB.

I think anyone who has AB’d for a while can relate to what I’m saying here, even if they could never carry it very far. Everyone is different, but believe me, AB for long enough and it’ll feel so good that you’ll never want to go back.

Totally quitting MB is not a step down in sexuality or sexual expression. Rather, it's an exciting and enjoyable step UP.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:45 am 
Advanced Member

That was a lot of really good insight, Texanguy. Thank you for taking time to share and post the encouragement and experiences you've had. It really is a mindset...on that I'm working to change daily. Woke up rock hard on day 20. Feeling good!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:11 am 

Thanks, I hope it helps. I also wrote it partly for me, to organize and summarize my thoughts, and also to make public my recent decision to quit MB permanently.

You are right about changing the mindset. My main point was that moving beyond MB is not 'asexual', which is probably both impossible and negative anyway. Rather, AB can actually feel better and more exciting than constantly repeating MB-letdown cycles. You can see it in some posts here by charlythemooose and others, who glowingly report on their SEs and WDs, and who don't even think about ending it all in MB.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:02 am 
Advanced Member

So, somehow I'm off. I have today as day 24. But my log says day 29 was Friday which would have me only on day 23. I guess to be safe I'll go with day 23. Nothing interesting at all to report. -- Hope everyone is going strong also.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:36 am 
Advanced Member

Day24: honestly, nothing interesting to report. No urges, no drive for anything sexual at all. Periodically I get a "brief" surge of buzz/manly feeling, but overall just a normal couple of days.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:51 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey
Good luck
not sure about that flatline feeling, surely great for ABing but sometime a bit of horniness is a nice feeling too

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:13 am 
Advanced Member

charlythemoose wrote:
hey
Good luck
not sure about that flatline feeling, surely great for ABing but sometime a bit of horniness is a nice feeling too

Yeah to be quite honest, I'm getting discouraged. The initial "buzz" I had was great. This flat line I'm going through has me tempted to MB just to get the buzz back again. Not sure what's up. Yesterday I leaked a little bit of precum without even being turned on...so I know I'm full, just not experiencing the excitement, energy, buzz, etc like normal.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:21 am 

icandoit2 wrote:
Yeah to be quite honest, I'm getting discouraged. The initial "buzz" I had was great. This flat line I'm going through has me tempted to MB just to get the buzz back again. Not sure what's up.

Maybe this is an opportunity to start sleeping naked, which also might also help bring the buzz back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:18 am 
Advanced Member

Texanguy wrote:
icandoit2 wrote:
Yeah to be quite honest, I'm getting discouraged. The initial "buzz" I had was great. This flat line I'm going through has me tempted to MB just to get the buzz back again. Not sure what's up.

Maybe this is an opportunity to start sleeping naked, which also might also help bring the buzz back.

So, at the risk of ruining my streak, I slept naked the past 2 nights. I'm pleased to announce that I'm still going strong and on day 26. However still no "buzz". I even tried free balling today which would normally feel invigorating even while MB...and I feel nothing from it.

Staying strong but really discouraged by this flat feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 am 

icandoit2 wrote:
So, at the risk of ruining my streak, I slept naked the past 2 nights. I'm pleased to announce that I'm still going strong and on day 26. However still no "buzz". I even tried free balling today which would normally feel invigorating even while MB...and I feel nothing from it.

Staying strong but really discouraged by this flat feeling.

'Nofap' sites often talk about a 'flatline', and people inevitably get over them. When you do, you may be quite happy with your new sleeping and waking clothing habits.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:54 am 

hey ICDI2
you still have "foreplay" lol you can think about turn-ons and maybe touch your body avoiding balls and penis.
there are many sensitive area on human body, like nipples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 am 
Advanced Member

It's been a few days, but I'm happy to report I'm still going strong. Day 30. Also happy to report that Saturday morning dosing in and out of consciousness I had a release. I had awakened and was enjoying falling back asleep periodically. At one point I woke up just as I was about to cum. I was disappointed I hadn't slept through it enough. Sat there trying to fall back asleep and as I was dozing off again I felt my adrenaline pump, my heart started racing and BOOM. Pump after pump releasing. Felt good...and seems to have ended my flatlining. I've been "raring to go" since then. - I've actually been able to feel a couple of different times that I'm full still. Using the bathroom having little "leaks" of fluid after. Tanks are still at high capacity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:20 am 

hey icandoit2
congrats for still going strong
and congrats for your release
Stay strong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:43 am 
Advanced Member

charlythemoose wrote:
hey icandoit2
Stay strong

Thanks man! Super tough today. But determined.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 pm 

icandoit2 wrote:
...Sat there trying to fall back asleep and as I was dozing off again I felt my adrenaline pump, my heart started racing and BOOM. Pump after pump releasing. Felt good...and seems to have ended my flatlining. I've been "raring to go" since then. - I've actually been able to feel a couple of different times that I'm full still. Using the bathroom having little "leaks" of fluid after. Tanks are still at high capacity.
Congratulations on another non-MB ejaculation, and on staying horny afterwards.

It sounds like you may be on the dividing line between a WD, SE, and HFO. I'd say look forward to the next one, but don't try to force them in any way so that they will tend towards full blown WDs instead of forced HFOs (Hands Free Orgasms).

icandoit2 wrote:
charlythemoose wrote:
hey icandoit2
Stay strong
Thanks man! Super tough today. But determined.
It may be tough, but you are obviously also enjoying it. I think the idea that 'grown ups' embrace and enjoy their sexuality rather than 'MBing it away' in endless short circuit 'MB-letdown' cycles is valid. You may get less orgasms, but make up for it by having them be more exciting experiences and staying horny afterwards.

It's also more natural.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:49 am 
Advanced Member

Good news all! I'm still doing well. No releases and no MB since my last update. About to complete day 35, I believe.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:57 pm 

Hey icandoit2
Congrats for your 35 days ABing
Stay strong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:25 am 
Advanced Member

Well, I had a good run. :( I'm at day 1. Last night I made a poor choice...but I made the choice. It was not accidental. Don't beat me up...I feel bad enough. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:33 am 

hey icandoit2
:angry-banghead: LOOSER....................just kiding :D
Good luck maybe you will do better for this streak
:handgestures-thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:33 am 

hey icandoit2
:angry-banghead: LOOSER....................just kiding :D
Good luck maybe you will do better for this streak
:handgestures-thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 am 

lol, i don"t know how this did happened, lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:39 am 
Advanced Member

Hahaha. Thanks Charlythemoose I will endeavour to get on the train again. If you fall down 10 times, get up 11 -right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:54 am 

icandoit2 wrote:
Well, I had a good run. :( I'm at day 1. Last night I made a poor choice...but I made the choice. It was not accidental. Don't beat me up...I feel bad enough. Haha.

Which way feels better, enjoying the feelings of AB, including perhaps going shirtless, sleeping nude, having SEs and even WDs, etc, or ending it all with MB and replacing it with negative letdowns and boredom?

If you think about it, a quick orgasm is actually just a small part of MB. An even bigger part of MB is the inevitable negative aftereffects that can last for several days. MB isn't just a short, manually induced orgasm, it's also the long, negative, boring letdown that inevitably follows.

You recently had a couple of SEs that felt good and left you turned on afterwards. Weren't they better, more fun, and more exciting than MB? Wasn't it better not to have the letdowns afterwards?

Which is more fun, exciting, and even more 'grown up? Controlled horniness, SEs and WDs, sleeping nude, etc -- or 'short circuiting' yourself with endless MB-letdown cycles? Going longer and longer without MB is just naturally more fun and exciting than endless MB. It's not that MB is 'wrong', it's that it's incomplete, negative, and boring.

Whether we MB or not, we are sexual beings. It's more 'sexual' not to MB.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:41 am 
Advanced Member

Thanks for your thoughts. I don't disagree for sure. It was just a one time decision. I've been abing since then.