Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:10 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: Re: 2x4's Log
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:44 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Circumcised or Uncut?: Restored (was circumcised, now uncut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Nov 2018
Sex: Male
Hang in there
It sounds like things are moving along well for you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 am 

Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Nov 2018
Day 94: Well... it finally happened! I went to bed early (around 9) since the night before, I hadn't slept well at all. That was the day right before one of my tests, so it was only natural, haha. Anyway, I got into bed in my birthday suit and slept like a rock... until around 1 AM, when I woke up to a powerful, messy WD. I'd been deprived for so long that it ached, but at the same time it was such a good ache... my dick is drooling just thinking about it ;P

This has been the longest time in my log that I've had to AB for a WD as of yet. For my previous two attempts, it took around 9-10 weeks starting from my last MB, but this one took a little over 13. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that my previous AB attempt that I've written about in my log happened when I was at home over the summer, and this time I'm ABing in the fall, away from home. Also, I've been sleeping and exercising less because of school. I've had to alter my sleep schedule. Sigh, I long for the days when I could just sleep whenever the heck I liked and not have to worry about waking up before class begins. And naturally, when you sleep less, there's less of a chance of WD. On the plus side though, school really has kept me busy. Of course I still have plenty of opportunities to yank on it, but usually I'm too bothered with the next assignment to be bothered with my dick.

So what next? I restrained myself and didn't go for broke right after my WD. After all, it is No Nut November right? (Hey, WDs don't count, since they're not my fault anyway!) I'm in uncharted territory, actually. As it stands, this is my longest streak of abstinence, and I don't really feel like breaking it now, especially not in November. How could I?! I think I mentioned this before, but what I'm going to do is see if my natural frequencies of wet dreams will increase if I don't break my AB streak. Every single time before, when I've had a wet dream, I jerked off immediately afterwards. I guess it's because normally when I fap, I don't just ejaculate once, but immediately continue jacking it to reach another ejaculation (or a few more if I feel inclined). I guess one nut just isn't enough? Lol. But this time, I resisted the urge. Let's see if it takes me another 90ish days until the next one or if I can manage to ring in the New Year early.

Well, that was a really long update, but that's the situation! Eventually, my long-term goal is to see what my baseline WD frequency would be. Now I just gotta sit tight and see what happens. Oh, and I still need to wash my sheets. Whoops...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:01 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Congratulations on your WD. Continuing to AB doesn't have to be 'torture', rather it can be an exciting and natural adventure to keep exploring 'new territory'. You would not be the only one 'experimenting' with longer and longer AB, and some of the experimenters will no doubt end up completely replacing MB with WDs. As you mentioned, the distractions of school, study, and exams can help you stay on track.

And yes, back when there were many guys seriously pursuing WDs here, it was quite normal for their WDs, once they started, to become more frequent the longer they AB'd -- in some cases up to several WDs per week. Many also claimed that their WDs kept feeling better and better.

Good luck in getting your next WD soon!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:41 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Day 94 (again): Well... this is odd timing. I decided to go back to sleep and take a quick nap, since it happened in the dead of night. And then uh... I had another WD. No, I'm not joking! I can't believe I had 2 WDs in one day... I've been so jealous of guys who said that it happened to them. I've always wanted that to happen to me, but I can't believe it actually did!!! I guess my decision not to break my AB was rewarded very soon. Maybe it's influenced by the fact I used to fap multiple times in a row? Who knows, but I'm definitely not breaking my AB any time soon, lol! It made me late to class, but honestly I couldn't care less ;P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:08 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
That was quick!

After MB you normally feel let down and forget about it, but after a WD it can continue on in a way because you retain the horniness and 're-live' the exitement and feelings of the WD in your imagination. This arousal can replenish the semen volume faster. In some guys, this seems to help keep their WD rate up.

Past new WDers here who had two WDs in one night didn't normally keep doing that every night, so it might be some time before your next one. But it would seem that your 'natural WD rate' could turn out to be pretty high.

Two WDs in a row is also interesting proof that it's not 'max semen volume stored up' that causes a WD, but rather it's the brain moving to a new outlet. Many people would argue that it's a better and more natural outlet.

There's a saying that says "Nothing succeeds like success". Getting WDs close together is probably the best 'training' to get more WDs. It can also make MB seem pretty boring and uninteresting -- which can also help stimulate the brain to get more WDs.

Good luck in getting more WDs soon!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:02 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey Congrats 2x4
i guess the ball #2 needed to empty too, lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:57 pm 

Day 96: So as expected, I've been really horny since those WDs, but I've held the fort down. Today, I was trying to sleep, but kept having this weird feeling that startled me awake. It was like the bottom half of my bed fell out from underneath me, or I had a tingling feeling from the waist down. After I eventually did fall asleep, I had a really weird, vivid dream. In it, I imagined I was about to uh... "do" someone, but after only one thrust, I couldn't hold it anymore and gave in. I dreamt that I woke up, checked my pants, and noticed it was yet another WD. Then, I fell back asleep in my dream, completely tired out.
The thing is, when I really did wake up, I found a wet spot on my sheets, but I couldn't really identify what it was. I'm a little hesitant to say it was a WD, because I didn't wake up in the middle of it this time, like I have with all my prior ones. The orgasm sure felt real in the dream though. Also, after I dreamed that I fell back asleep, I dreamt about not being able to find the bathroom, holding it in for an extremely long time, and then finally feeling the sweet relief. (You know what I'm talking about ;P) So maybe I relieved myself in a different way? Lol, it's been quite a few years since I wet the bed, but at this point I guess anything could happen. I can't tell what the spot actually is, since I also know I was leaking pre-cum profusely before I slept. It didn't really smell like much, mostly sweat, so I'm chalking it up to leaking.
I wouldn't really count this as a WD, but this is a really notable type of dream that I've never had before. Usually, in all my sex-related dreams, very few of them progress to an orgasm without me waking up in the middle of a WD. If they don't, most of the time they just eventually progress to something else and I never really get to "finish". So, it's a worthy addition to my log.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:27 pm 

At this point, I guess you can never really know for an absolute certainty if it was a WD or not. But guys don't always wake up during or immediately after a WD. If the orgasm felt real, and there was a wet spot, the chances are pretty good it was a WD. Some guys actually prefer to finish in the dream before waking up.

If you had urinated instead, chances are the volume and the stain would have been considerably larger than from an ejaculation or leaking precum.

Whether it was a full WD or not, after 94 days of AB it seems like some switch has flipped in your brain from MB mode to WD mode. Keep going, and good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:58 am 

Day 120: Well, here I am marking another milestone! Sorry I haven't been around much, end of the year stuff has been pretty busy. Finals and all that, you know. Anyhow, it's been about a month since my last WD experience, and yes, I have been tempted to cave in every now and then. But then I realize this is the farthest I've ever gone, and I want to see what lies ahead of me, so no stopping now!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:06 pm 

2x4 wrote:
But then I realize this is the farthest I've ever gone, and I want to see what lies ahead of me, so no stopping now!
I think at some point going back to endless MB-letdown cycles is not as exciting as enjoying the controlled horniness and the prospect of more WDs while continuing to explore 'new territory'. I would argue that it's also natural to move away from MB because nature would rather have us be 'fertile and ready' rather than 'short circuiting' ourselves with MB all the time -- and so makes AB feel good, including WDs.

In other words, it may be quite natural to go longer and longer without MB, until quite possibly deciding to quit MB for good. There is some evidence that making that decision may also help bring on more WDs.

'Nofap' sites talk about other benefits of long term AB, such as more confidence, sociability, and better ability to concentrate. Do you notice any of these things?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Oct 2018
Congratulations on your progress. You are in the phase now when the little "MB Devil" in your head will try to get his way. Thoughts like "my body needs release" or "you have earned a good jerk off session"... I've been there, and I've fallen for it. Be strong. I'm sure you have discovered that even strong urges will subside without any action on your part. Good luck and keep going... It's a great feeling to be free from an addiction, and in control of your sexuality.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:13 am 

Day 121: Thanks for the posts, Texanguy and Slider, but ironically I hadn't even read them when... well, another WD happened. Haha, weird I know!! It's almost like my body knew I needed another one to keep being motivated right then. It's been almost exactly a month since my last WD, so I'm taking this as a good sign that the interval between my WDs is decreasing. On this run, it took 94 days since my last ejaculation for a WD (or... a few) and from there it took 29 days until my next one. Well, here's to whatever comes next! (;