THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post subject: the wet dreamer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:12 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 25 Sep 2017
Sex: Male
I had my first wet dream when I was young, maybe 13, and on school camp. I went to an all boys school and during puberty I really felt self-conscious. I was one of the first to grow a mustache and hair on my legs, and everywhere else. I had started playing with myself under the sheets at home and after some dry orgasms started pumping cum. I remember feeling wet and praying that I hadn’t peed the bed - it had been many years since I’d done that but I was bad at holding it in.

My class went to stay in a dormitory in the country and everyone slept in bunk beds. We used sleeping bags to stay warm. I wasn’t interested in my classmates, but I remember spending the first night with our teacher, who was wearing shorts that revealed the side of his brief bulge when he sat a certain way. I stared at it all night.

Going to sleep took a long time, and the room was quiet after we had been yelled at a few times. I woke up before everyone else and the room was dark, but the sun was just coming up. I felt something wasn’t right, but assumed it was the cold room. As I rolled in my sleeping bag, I felt something wet stick to my inner thighs.

My hands went down inside my sleeping bag and I realized the top of my pajama pants were damp as well. I immediately reached inside and realized the front of my briefs were really soaked. I wasn’t sure what had happened but I panicked and wanted to get out of my sleeping bag.

It took a lot of courage to get up and walk through the silent rooms to the bathroom. I locked myself in one of the stalls and pulled the front of my pajamas down. A large wet cum stain had soaked through my underwear and leaked onto my pajamas. I used wads of toilet paper to clean the inside of my briefs and the even larger stain on my pajamas but it didn't do much.

Just as I was finishing, I heard someone come in and whisper “are you okay?” It was my teacher. I tried to make him go away but he stayed, and I left the stall with my hands in front of me to hide the stain. He looked down and asked me if I wet the bed and I said no. He told me to take off my underwear and go back to bed.

When it was time for everyone to get up, I held my towel in front of me on the way to the shower, and no one saw the wet spot on the front of my pajama pants.

Post subject: Re: the wet dreamer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:18 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
Crazy. Must’ve felt weird around others

Post subject: Re: the wet dreamer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Sep 2017
Were you caught by your teacher? he saw your cum stain and knew you had a wet dream?
• Google +