THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:23 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post subject: LL's log
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:32 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Sep 2017
Sex: Male
Hello all! I've decided to join this forum. :text-imnewhere: This isn't the type of thing I would usually do, and my motivations aren't the purest. All I really want is to know what a wet dream feels like (though I'm not a religious person to begin with). I've went on a few abstinence streaks before, but none turned out the way I'd hoped. There were several times when I came EXTREMELY close to having an SE, but I've been denied each time. Every time that's happened I just masturbated afterwards so as to not risk being blue-balled. There was even one time when I thought I had succeeded, but all I really did was wet the bed (and not the good kind). That was a mess to clean up.

Anyway, I've been abstaining for about 4 days now, and I've been enjoying the frequent erections and horny feeling that comes with it. This would make day 5. Last night was something different. On the plus side, my penis was begging for attention, and I felt like I was getting close to ejaculation a few times. The bad news is that my balls felt like they were about to fall off. That was a restless night, but I pulled through because I really want to see this to its end. I'll keep you guys posted.

Post subject: Re: LL's log
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:33 pm 

Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 03 Jul 2017
Welcome to the forum! The first 2 weeks are the most difficult. Eventually you will reach an equilibrium by either have SE, WD or slow leakage of semen when you pee. Don't be discouraged if you have some "failures" along the way. When I first started trying to AB, I couldn't go longer than about 3 days. With a lot of desire to stop MB, and some slip-ups, I'm at 10 weeks today, and had one "run" of 259 days A very important aspect for success is to embrace the horny, full feeling as being pleasant and natural, rather than something to be relieved by MB. A great side effect of AB is the "T-buzz", which is increased energy and mental sharpness due to increased testosterone. At your age a, WD will probably come soon. Enjoy the journey!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:43 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey LeeLee
:text-welcomewave:
Welcome to WDF, i hope we will have you around for a while, maybe up to your first WD.

Starting a journal in the Wet Dream Diaries, Logs and Journals section and post would be a good thing if you start an AB streak
AB is the main tips for WD
the second is to read posts to learn about WDs
i'm sure you will also get a lot of support from guys here if you're struggling or having doubts about quitting (either MB or AB).
Reading other guys Journal might helps also
the third is the chat room
If you need the chat room is open 24/7, a lot of good guy might help as well on any subject that's definitively a free speech place
.... :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: to get to the chat room just click on "chat room" in the forum's page.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 pm 

Day 5

I was pretty anxious for the first half of the day, mostly because I wasn't sure if maybe I had screwed something up when I posted this, but I got home and found such welcoming replies! Thank you! Anyway, after I got home I took some pain reliever with some water because my head was hurting, I took a nap, and I made what looked like progress. I was sleeping very lightly because there was still a lot of noise and light around the house (by my standards anyway). Like, I had to get some earplugs and put my arm over my eyes just to fall kind of asleep. However, after a few minutes, and because I was sleeping so lightly, I was able to notice a drop of precum trailing from my erection down along my left leg. I could tell for sure it was precum after reaching down and feeling what it was. I didn't bother to see how much precum I had inadvertently produced because my brother and I share a room (which SUCKS) and he was there at the time, but I know there was a lot. Later on during the nap, I would notice that my erection would die down, my groin would start to feel numb, and a few seconds later I'd have a full erection again. I got up after getting tired of dealing with the still-ongoing noise in the house, so I did some other stuff.

I did say that this isn't something I would normally do, but now it's all I can think about. It's easy to get impatient, but I'm not actually tempted to MB, I just feel full inside.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:56 am 

After reading a few threads, I'm wondering if maybe I should just MB to be safe and clean out my system and then try again. Considering how I pretty much blue-balled myself the night before, and I didn't ease into this AB streak by cutting down gradually or anything. :think: Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
If you MB now, you'll just have to start over, and likely end up in the same place again. Blue balls can happen from excessive arousal, but they will indeed go away without MB. Focus on other things, maybe get some exercise. Keep moving forward towards WDs, not 'resetting' yourself.

Something to think about is that in many parts of the world MB is either forbidden by religion or thought of as harmful and negative -- and also 'uncool'. Many guys in those cultures rely on WDs instead of MBing.

Enjoying feeling horny and enjoying WDs can be more fun and exciting than MB. But if you look at posts in 'nofap' sites, they AB mainly for other benefits such as confidence, energy, and ability to concentrate. So rather than AB distracting you from your schoolwork, try to let it help you focus on it. Study without thinking of MB, and then go to bed and maybe have a WD later that night.

Good luck in your quest for WDs!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:01 pm 

Day 6

Last night wasn't nearly as intense as the night before. Lately I've been feeling the need to pee more often. I was much more focused today, thank goodness. I didn't feel as horny today as other days. There actually isn't much to log here other than that. After tomorrow I'll have a week down! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 03 Jul 2017
Now is the point in AB that you have to be very careful. The little "MB devil" in your head will tell you that you have gone so long without MB that you now deserve a release. Or you can think that edging would feel really good, but that would lead to going past the point of no return. Don't be seduced by those thoughts. It's easier to be strong if you can focus on the benefits of "going natural". Urges to MB will come often at first. But they will go away even if you don't MB. Stay strong and be positive!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm 

Day 7

1 week!

Last night and today were nothing special. No MW, a few erections here and there. I took a nap in the afternoon, no special feeling unlike last time. I feel like I may be becoming more energetic and focused.

Note: (In general, not just this AB streak) I seem to only get MW when I'm waking up on my own. Not when it's early in the morning and I have an alarm going off or anything.