Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:00 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:16 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Aug 2017
Sex: Male
Introduction

How's it going everyone? I've been lurking around the forum for awhile and decided to create an account and post my journal.

Mostly for 3 reasons.

1) I want to document my log of supplements I'm experimenting with, to see if it's possible to achieve a wet dream faster. I have not seen any journals or wet dream guides with AB and extensive supplementation in the mix.

2) This is to keep me on track from relapsing. Some of these supplements spike my libido so high, that I end up relapsing. But if I had a journal and had a bit of support, it would be much easier for me to AB and continue further in.

3) I reallly want to experience my first WD for once in my life. Unfortunately, I've been cursed with a very high libido, so AB has been a challenge. I want to change that.

Supplements I will be using

Note: Dosages are adjusted based off recent intake and current state. These are also taken in small dosages throughout the day with food. Never taken in one sitting or on an empty stomach.

I also want to note that a lot of these supplements are found in a lot of male enhancement and test boost supplements. It is a lot cheaper to buy the individual ingredients.

Semen Production
These supplements aid in semen production.
Zinc (tablets) - 150mg to 250mg (3-5 tablets) per day
Vitamin C (Tablets) - 2,000mg - 5,000mg (5-10 tablets) per day (This is to reduce clumpy semen and increase flow)
Sunflower Letchin (gel capsules) - 5000mg to 10g (5-10 capsules) per day
L-Arginine (Powder) - 6000mg (1 scoop) per day

Precum Production
These supplements aid in precum production.
Saw Plametto - 4,500mg (10 powder capsules) per day
Plant Phytosterols (a more potent subsitute for Pyguem) - 900mg (1 tablet) per day

Other Notes
Gallon of distilled water - Aim to drink half or a full gallon per day.
Strength Training - Aim for strength intensive training 2 - 4 days per week to stimulate testosterone

Previous Experiences

I've been cycling off these supplements for awhile throughout Summer. I can tell that these in combination, will dramatically increase your semen and precum volume. My theory is that WD are obviously caused by semen buildup. Semen production is stimulated by testosterone and certain vitamins. So I did my research and created this stack as listed above. This resulted in an extremely high libido and semen. Unfortunately, I have not yet experienced a wet dream because I only last for a week (which ends in a very high amount of semen release). So I'm going to give it another shot, this time putting myself out here to hold myself a bit more accountable and see how long it takes while AB.

Final Thoughts

Any supplement or amount I take, I will document in my log. I will also document if I experience any positive or negative side effects.
I will also note if I edged or indulged in erotic material, but I will try my best to stay away since that's been my downfall in relpasing.

- King Fox

Last edited by King Fox on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:18 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Aug 2017
8/6/17 - Wednesday
Day 1

Starting out on day 1 as i recently relapsed earlier today. So restarting from ground zero (as mentioned in my introduction).

This afternoon, had some food (just some fruit and a little bit of meat) and took 250mg of Zinc along with it with a full stomach.
Currently feeling fine with no nausea or anything.

A little bit later today, I will take 5,000mg of Vitamin C later on when I have my water break.

I'm right now out of supply of Letchin and the other supplements I listed in my original post, so for now, Zinc & Vitamin C will be main focus this week.

Will update later at night or next day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:52 am 

Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Aug 2017
I just wanted to give you my experiences taking some of these things. But first of all, your zinc intake is dangerously high. I highly suggest you fully research these outside of all the countless forums that you've seen these suggested on. If you're taking any prescription drugs, please talk to you doctor too.

I've been reading various forums since this stuff first started appearing in like 2009, and despite everyone saying how great these are, when they're asked what brands or dosage they take, they magically seem to forget. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen someone say, for example, that taking 2 pygeum pills made them leak like a faucet, followed by someone asking what brand and how much, with the original poster saying they don't remember where they got it from. I think a lot of these are very hyped, but your body may react differently.

Saw palmetto is generally not recommended for precum production, Pygeum seems to be more effective. When I used very high dosages of Pygeum for long periods of time, I only made about 20% more. Both of these work by shrinking your prostate, so some guys had noticed a decrease in pleasure and force when orgasming.

You have to be careful with Zinc. It only increases your volume if you're diet is zinc deficient. It did nothing for me.

L-arginine works great for increasing erection strength, but it did very little for volume for me. It's one of the few supplements I still take. I suggest trying out L-citrulline instead, since it's influences your body to create it's own L-arginine.

Lecithin also did very little for me, even with high doses for a long time. For me, it made the volume thicker and more difficult to shoot out.

Celery and celery seeds also did little, just thinned out the volume and made me pee all the time.

Tongkat ali/longjack wasn't very fun. It's supposed to make your libido higher, but for me, and many others, it just made my heart race and increased my blood pressure. I noticed a bit more endurance in the gym, but the faster heart rate and more sweat didn't seem worth it. If you try it, definitely cycle this one out.

Tribulus terrestris didn't do anything for me. There's a lot of myths around it and no conclusive scientific evidence.

Maca increased my load a somewhat noticeable amount, but I also didn't enjoy the feelings of it. After awhile, you kind of get a dull headache.

Damiana doesn't affect your load, but increases your testicles. Worked well, but worried me taking it long-term.

Horny goat weed felt similar to tongkat ali, but not nearly as intense. Libido was maybe a bit higher. Only had a minor affect on the load size.

Feel free to try these out, but please do your own research first. Most of this didn't affect me much at all, but I'm also young and healthy. The guys that seem to report major noticeable differences tend to be in their 50s or 60s. I'm not sure how water affected me because I've always drank around 1-2 gallons a day. Search on reddit for actual results that people have done, they'll all usually report similar things that I have. There seems to be way more hype in forums, with very little real information.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
Great info Randy - thanks for sharing your experiences! :handgestures-thumbup:

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.