THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:05 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jun 2017
Sex: Male
Please read my previous logs if you're interested in my background. The last log for 2016 is relevant to my current situation. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6990&p=89442#p89442.

In summary, my last streak which ended in October 2016 went as follows;

- day 77 I had my first wet dream of my streak with a sexual dream
-Day 104 (27 days after the first one of the streak( I had a wet dream with no dream
-Day 112 I had a wet dream with no memory of the dream. Record of 112 leveled
-Day 116 I used a fleshlight and broke my streak intentionally, disappointed with the experience.
- for three months I masturbated when I wanted to and decided I wanted to go a year without MB in 2017; for the challenge, the experience and now that I know I'm capable of getting regular wet dreams with a long streak of abstinence

So then... day 1! Well last night I did it one last time shortly before midnight and cleaned myself in the bath. It felt good knowing that I was 'cleaning' away a past habit, if that makes sense. Even before bedtime, it felt odd not masturbating. Since I came off my last streak it's become such a bad habit that it felt Strange not masturbating and I suppose it'll take a while before I get used to abstaining again. I was starting to go back to my old MB technique of fast and strong stimulation, at least twice a day.

In 2017 I hope to experience many wet dreams and I think it's possible after having them more frequently last year. I also hope to explore lucid dreaming, lucid/ non lucid sex dreams and increased energy levels .

Happy New Year everyone!

I have previous logs that may explain my background.It might make some good bedtime reading!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Oct 2017
Good luck. I'll be watching your progress :cool:

SE 7/14
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14
<2010- lots of MB, no WD/SE
11-15Y-age,no MB -about WD 1-2 a week

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:26 am 
Advanced Member

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
jessieboy wrote:
Good luck. I'll be watching your progress :cool:

:text-thankyouyellow: Good luck to you too :handgestures-thumbup:

I have previous logs that may explain my background.It might make some good bedtime reading!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:10 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Dec 2016
Hi there, we are about the same age, and I would love to read more posts from you.
Hopefully your experience can inspire me and help me with my own wd.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:13 am 
Advanced Member

Gregcw wrote:
Hi there, we are about the same age, and I would love to read more posts from you.

Thanks for your interest!

I've read your log and one bit of advise that will help you a lot (even if it's difficult to do) is to NEVER touch yourself in a stimulating way when you're abstaining for a wet dream, and only ever touch yourself if you're washing or using the bathroom. It can be very easy to get carried away and end your streak. Also from reading other peoples' posts here, it can apparently delay a wet dream, because the penis is technically still getting stimulation. Wet dreams don't seem to happen just because you have a full tank, they are also as a result of having no stimulation to the penis and if you keep edging, your brain will still be in 'masturbation mode'. I achieved 116 days without masturbating and didn't stimulate my penis at all. It can be difficult but it's vital if you want to go far.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:11 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
BePositive wrote:
Gregcw wrote:

I've read your log and one bit of advise that will help you a lot (even if it's difficult to do) is to NEVER touch yourself in a stimulating way when you're abstaining for a wet dream, and only ever touch yourself if you're washing or using the bathroom. It can be very easy to get carried away and end your streak. Also from reading other peoples' posts here, it can apparently delay a wet dream, because the penis is technically still getting stimulation. Wet dreams don't seem to happen just because you have a full tank, they are also as a result of having no stimulation to the penis and if you keep edging, your brain will still be in 'masturbation mode'. I achieved 116 days without masturbating and didn't stimulate my penis at all. It can be difficult but it's vital if you want to go far.

Agree with most of this. However, you need to keep the mind non-bias on MB. I struggled for well over a year without a WD at the start of my journey because I'd have a dream where my body was giving me an indication it wants to release, but I would hold back in my dream, forbid it -- I must not touch myself mentality, so I would end up not having a WD. I try simply not to think about MB at all and I don't touch myself at all (except as you point out, to clean). Now when I dream, I never dream of touching myself or MBing. I do get some dreams where I have to ask myself if I want to release and I definitely say yes and then I have my WD. Definitely don't want to train your body to avoid SE either. If you are suddenly going to SE, it is what is. I do have dreams of SEs and because I do try to avoid them well awake (when I get a hard on that bring on tingling, I try to get rid of the boner by thinking of anything that will get my mind off it), it hasn't been a big issue for me.

SE 7/14
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 am 
Advanced Member

jessieboy wrote:
BePositive wrote:
Gregcw wrote:

Agree with most of this. However, you need to keep the mind non-bias on MB. I struggled for well over a year without a WD at the start of my journey because I'd have a dream where my body was giving me an indication it wants to release, but I would hold back in my dream, forbid it -- I must not touch myself mentality, so I would end up not having a WD. I try simply not to think about MB at all and I don't touch myself at all (except as you point out, to clean). Now when I dream, I never dream of touching myself or MBing. I do get some dreams where I have to ask myself if I want to release and I definitely say yes and then I have my WD. Definitely don't want to train your body to avoid SE either. If you are suddenly going to SE, it is what is. I do have dreams of SEs and because I do try to avoid them well awake (when I get a hard on that bring on tingling, I try to get rid of the boner by thinking of anything that will get my mind off it), it hasn't been a big issue for me.

I've found that a way to deal with this, as suggested by Texanguy, is to let yourself get aroused without touching yourself at all,right before you go to bed. I've had a few wet dreams and right before bed, I would do this, but I'd be on a long streak of 60+ days before having any success. This could be difficult if you really feel the need to touch yourself, but if you're tired enough and have perhaps exercised during the day, it's not too difficult for myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 am 
Advanced Member

BePositive wrote:
jessieboy wrote:
BePositive wrote:
Gregcw wrote:

I've found that a way to deal with this, as suggested by Texanguy, is to let yourself get aroused without touching yourself at all. I've had a few wet dreams and right before bed, I would do this, but I'd be on a long streak of 60+ days before having any success. This could be difficult if you really feel the need to touch yourself, but if you're tired enough and have perhaps exercised during the day, it's not too difficult for myself.

* whilst in bed, right before you go to sleep, not before you go to bed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:06 am 

BePositive wrote:
BePositive wrote:
jessieboy wrote:
BePositive wrote:
Gregcw wrote:

I've found that a way to deal with this, as suggested by Texanguy, is to let yourself get aroused without touching yourself at all. I've had a few wet dreams and right before bed, I would do this, but I'd be on a long streak of 60+ days before having any success. This could be difficult if you really feel the need to touch yourself, but if you're tired enough and have perhaps exercised during the day, it's not too difficult for myself.

* whilst in bed, right before you go to sleep, not before you go to bed

Perhaps have read through this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7121

SE 7/14
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:44 am 
Advanced Member

I've just read it. I have tried a similar method to have an SE before but I haven't been successful. As I mentioned, arousal before sleep whilst abstaining can help with having a wet dream, but there is a possibility of having a hands free orgasm or SE, so people capable of this should probably be cautious.

In a few hours im approaching the end of week 1. So far, so good. The first night sleep on New Year's Day felt odd not masturbating beforehand. I was masturbating a lot leading up to the last one, with a fast hand movement and a hard grip. It's quite worrying that I'd been doing it so frequently this way, which for a long time unless I'd ended a streak, is the only way I can orgasm. I believe i may have what Nofap users refer to as 'Death grip'. This might be why I can't have an SE and hands free orgasm, and contribute to the long time it takes to getting my first wet dream of a streak. Hopefully a year without masturbation should help this.

Yesterday and today I've been looking at porn and deliberately getting myself aroused without touching. Already I'm able to produce preccum, more than I usually would have after just one week of a streak. This makes me wonder whether my body is doing this because it remembers how to quite soon after my last streak(as opposed to having years without having a long streak), or recognises abstaining for just 7 days as a sign that it needs other ways to release, if that makes sense. Just a theory, of course. This got me thinking... the time for the next wet dream should hopefully be sooner than it took for the first one last time, since it's only been three months since my last one after masturbating for that time in between , compared with 77 days as my first one on my last streak after two years of regular masturbating and no wet dreams. That's difficult to word lol. Anyway, here's my point. The first wet dream should be much sooner than 77 so Ive decided that I'll start deliberately getting myself aroused before sleep to help with getting a wet dream, at the 50 day mark, which is 19th February, reminder set on iPod. I'll try and avoid porn and deliberate arousal in the meantime, just to be on the safe side.

I'm also focussing on lucid dreaming to have a distraction and prevent myself from getting obsessive about abstaining and wet dreams. Early days yet, but I'm making some progress on dream recall.

Good luck Jessie and others!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:28 pm 
Advanced Member

Day 10

In to double figures and the foundations are building up. It's good to get back into abstaining again after stopping in October after 116 days.I can't deny it- I did like being able to masturbate from October to December, but it was an unhealthy habit, because I'd force fast and strong hand movements to get to orgasm about two or three times before bed each night. The orgasms themselves felt quite good, but I feel it's risking getting a 'death grip' if it were to continue, perhaps I have it already :confusion-shrug: . I also feel that it's quite frustrating that I'm only on day ten, considering that I was on day 116 just a few months ago. However, it's reassuring to know that the last wet dreams were quite recent, so it shouldn't take as long to get a wet dream compared to having years of abstaining then trying for a wet dream.

Considering that I feel like I want to be back in 'wet dream territory as I was in October, I've foolishly been quite forceful of arousal before I go to sleep by using porn, mental fantasies and hands free orgasm hypnosis.I know it doesn't harm getting a wet dream (its helped with getting wet dreams previously but when on a long streak) and I've had times when I've used it purely because I've been bored.However, it's clearly too early on a streak for a wet dream. This has made me feel on edge because I've had high levels of arousal delaying the time it takes to get to sleep and it's frustrating knowing it will take a long time for me to have a release from my future wet dream . I also had slight blue balls last night, just a slight ache, but I don't think it's a good idea to continue with this until I'm further on in my streak. The worry and stress isn't worth it.

I am enforcing for myself what I call a 'No Arousal Policy' (unless it comes on naturally, no forcing it) until this time next month on 11th February, to ensure that I feel more at ease about my streak, less frustrated and not tempted to have any unwanted urges in these early days. If I get to 50 days without a wetdream, the arousal will be forced and a wet dream should follow soon, that's my prediction anyway :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jul 2012
Hi there be pos. Hope you are well. Thanks for chat last night. Sorry I had to get off quickly from chat on Tues night - I was being called here at home and that's why I had to leave suddenly - I just wanted to let you know what happened. Talk soon. Take care. Bye for now. Michael123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 am 
Advanced Member

Michael123 wrote:
Hi there be pos. Hope you are well. Thanks for chat last night. Sorry I had to get off quickly from chat on Tues night - I was being called here at home and that's why I had to leave suddenly - I just wanted to let you know what happened. Talk soon. Take care. Bye for now. Michael123

Hi Michael. Thanks for your post to my log and I'm good thanks, hope you're well too.

You don't need to worry about that. I was getting tired too and was minutes from leaving the chat. I enjoyed the chat too and it'd be good to get to know you more.Speak soon :greetings-wavingyellow:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:49 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:
:happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncygreen: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncygreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 am 
Advanced Member

I looked at some of my memos on my ipod from my 116 day streak last year and I came across a memo very early on. I made a note of how I really wanted to break my 112 day record which I hadn't done at that point since 2010, eventually breaking it last year in October. I gave myself a kind of ultimatum by insisting to myself that it would be my very last attempt ever to break my record and that if I gave up again( I had many failed attempts in those six years) , I would never attempt to abstain again. Having that sort of mindset helped me enormously when times were tough, like when I really wanted to buy a fleshlight. I eventually did use one on day 116 because I had achieved my goal, albeit regrettably now.

After remembering how important this type of outlook was for me, I think I'm going to need it now as I'm going for a year without masturbation. I've wanted wet dreams and lucid sex dreams for many years now ( and going a year without masturbating is a great achievement I want to experience) and now that I'm in my mid twenties, I feel like I need to make a decision that this will be the last time I ever attempt one year without masturbating. Why? Because I'm getting older and if I don't become a 'full time wet dreamer' and mb free now, I risk being in a situation where it will take many long months before being able to get one wet dream. I was in a position last year where the wet dreams were becoming more and more frequent, I can't risk ageing and losing these benefits of being a younger male.

I'm going to hashtag my streak for myself on my signature, obviously for my own reference, not to get it trending! It should serve as a motivational reminder and help me drive on further and further. I'm gonna call it #BePositive2017OneShot :happy-partydance:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 am 
Advanced Member

Day 26

Approaching a month in a few days which feels reassuring that I'm well on my way to building the foundations of my streak for the year. I've had no temptations to masturbate at all so far, which is a surprise because I was masturbating a lot at the end of 2016, with fast and strong hand movements.

Since the last time I posted I've had moments where I'll 'force' myself to get aroused through porn or my imagination. So far I've produced precum from doing this, no more than usual on a streak, but more than I would do if I wasn't abstaining. I often do it if I'm bored or just feel like getting aroused and I don't feel like it'll lead to masturbating- I am in full control. On previous streaks I'd try not to do this in the early days but this time around I have the attitude that I'm going all the way to my goal of 2017 without masturbation, no questions asked. So the idea of masturbation doens't really exist to me anymore. It's still early days of course and I hope that this won't change in future months.

Ok this bit is a bit gross so if you don't wanna be grossed out then don't read the rest of this paragraph and skip to the next one! When i went for a dump yesterday, I had to push quite hard to get it out, possible constipation. I noticed that I released the most prostate fluid (or could be something else) ever from having to go to the bathroom, about half the amount amount of ejaculate after I masturbate when doing it regularly. It looked like ejaculate in colour but still seemed very different, as if it was lumpier. Anyway, my point is that perhaps this is a sign that a wet dream is close or just my body recognising that I'm not releasing at the moment, or it could be a result of stimulating the prostate by pushing. WHo knows, but I'd like to see if there's a pattern in the future between amount of prostate fluid released and if it's a sign a wet dream is soon.

I also had a sexual lucid dream yesterday morning. I woke up after 6 hours and couldn't sleep again for another hour. I realised I was dreaming but the dream felt faint, the visuals weren't clear and I couldn't feel many sensations, as I found myself masturbating with a very weak erection. I remember trying to make a woman appear to have sex with after trying to make the dream clearer and more stable, but nothing happened and I think the dream faded and I woke up soon after. I've had mush clearer lucid dreams before so I know that theres better things ahead, but there's positive indications so far that things are looking good for me as I continue to aim for 2017 without masturbation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:37 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
BePositive wrote:
Since the last time I posted I've had moments where I'll 'force' myself to get aroused through porn or my imagination. So far I've produced precum from doing this, no more than usual on a streak, but more than I would do if I wasn't abstaining. I often do it if I'm bored or just feel like getting aroused and I don't feel like it'll lead to masturbating- I am in full control.
Arousal can be seen as natural and normal, while MB can be seen as an unnatural end to the ability to enjoy being aroused. Perhaps part of adult sexuality is getting tired of constantly short circuiting ourselves with MB.

Good luck on your quest for an MB free 2017!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:02 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey BP
:text-welcomewave: to this new day
Good morning

:happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance:

:text-lol: