Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: saberdoof's journal
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:30 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
Congratulations! Maybe your WDs are starting to get closer together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:06 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Jun 2016
Texanguy wrote:
Congratulations! Maybe your WDs are starting to get closer together.

The last two have both been 25 days in between :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:24 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
I've had at least one wet dream where I thought I was awake also. I think I was 15 at the time, I woke up one summer morning with windows open and breeze coming in. I lay there naked with the sheet just covering my privates with my arms behind my head. I was just relaxing when it seemed my body went into some weird trance, so it was like my mind was awake and wondered what was going on, but if I tried to move I might break the spell, so my curiosity kept it going, but I didn't know where.

All of a sudden I felt my heart start racing and pumping hard for no reason and then I got a boner real quick and felt a strong urge to pee and then several pulsations, all automatically, with no dream imagery!

Were you able to feel anything else unusual like your heart pounding harder?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Jamie wrote:
I've had at least one wet dream where I thought I was awake also. I think I was 15 at the time, I woke up one summer morning with windows open and breeze coming in. I lay there naked with the sheet just covering my privates with my arms behind my head. I was just relaxing when it seemed my body went into some weird trance, so it was like my mind was awake and wondered what was going on, but if I tried to move I might break the spell, so my curiosity kept it going, but I didn't know where.

All of a sudden I felt my heart start racing and pumping hard for no reason and then I got a boner real quick and felt a strong urge to pee and then several pulsations, all automatically, with no dream imagery!

Were you able to feel anything else unusual like your heart pounding harder?

No not really, is was more like how jessieboy described, It was definitely a dream and there wasn't a build up it just happened

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:47 am 

3 Days since WD -

Yesterday I almost had another SE! This time it was again whilst I was working out. I was doing leg raises and every time I contracted my abs I felt closer to coming. I stopped when I knew one more rep would send me over the edge, after waiting a bit I continued the set as normal. Interesting about it is how fast your dick goes through the stages of arousal with a SE.

Going on holiday to Dubai tomorrow and I'm bringing my short board shorts for the leisure pool and my speedos for the lap pool which I hope to swim in every day. Looking forward to progressing with my comfort level wearing speedos around more people.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:47 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jan 2014
Congrats on your wd, precum (geeze!), and locker room progress. :)

Promise me you'll buy something from one of their gold bar vending machines. :p when you said vacation I was assuming something like London or France, not Dubai!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:53 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2017
Saberdoof wrote:
capraccoon wrote:
Another thing I've done in the past when in an empty bathroom is deliberately stand just a little farther back from the urinal than felt comfortable. Not so far as to pee on the floor of course, but just enough to feel a little more exposed.
I'd like to do stuff like that to become more comfortable but when I get nervous and tense I can't pee even if I wanted to :/

Something that may help work up to exercises like this is to do what you're already comfortable with and practice your mental game. Because you're feeling nervous and unsettled, you're probably tensing up and listening for any little sound or indication you're not (or no longer going to be) alone. You may not even be aware of it if it's how you've always been. There was likely an evolutionary reason for this heightened awareness since in the wild we'd be more vulnerable to predators while we're eliminating waste in the bushes but that doesn't serve you indoors.

Once you've established your stream, look ahead at the wall and work on tuning out what's around you. Try to calm your mind: Let your eyes defocus, tune out everything but the pleasant sensation of your bladder emptying and the sound of water. You can listen to the sound of your own pee splashing in the bowl below, imagine the sound of a faucet or waterfall in your mind, or both.

If that's hard, if you have a smartphone you could make a point of reading Facebook, Fark, etc. while you go. Personally I think that's a little crass when I see others doing it, but you shouldn't care what I think.

Point is, being inward-focused makes it easier to ignore your immediate surroundings.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:01 am 

16 days since last WD-

Got back from holiday, it was nice to take a break from school. As I previously said, I was going to wear speedos to the lap pool. When we arrived I got nervous about it an kept putting it off. I wore my speedos at the villa around my family which was a good step and on the penultimate day I finally wore them at the lap pool. I felt so weird walking from my lounger to the pool in front of others, felt like I was wearing nothing. There was another guy already swimming in the pool who wore speedos which helped me to be more comfortable. In the end I noticed that no one cared, I didn't see any heads turn or look up as I walked to the pool. It's made me realise that it's not a big deal and if I want to wear them I should. However despite that I'm still dubious about wearing them at the school pool with my classmates..

Today was also eventful. I woke up after getting a good nights sleep (which I'm trying to do now) so I wasn't sleepy or groggy as usual. I had a shower and was feeling pretty confident in my body and I got pretty aroused because of that(didn't fantasise or do anything physically). That arousal kept up for a while, I just felt quite masculine and the t-buzz I guess. 2 hours later at school, I go to the bathroom and surprisingly I leaked a decent amount of precum which was really hot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:54 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey Saberdoof
welcome back,
Good to hear you spent good holiday :happy-bouncygreen:
Good to hear you wore your speedo as you wanted (even if it was the last day) :greetings-clappingyellow:
As you have noticed speedo are not a big deal it's quite common in a lot of countries
i wish you good luck for you next steps..... :handgestures-thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:12 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Nov 2017
Glad you had a good trip and got more comfortable with yourself on that trip.

SE 7/14
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14
<2010- lots of MB, no WD/SE
11-15Y-age,no MB -about WD 1-2 a week

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:38 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Feb 2017
I too am glad you had a good holiday. :happy-partydance:
And it included your try of wearing your speedo's. :text-bravo: I am also glad to hear you're trying to get a fair number of hours of sleep. Sleep is so important for young man like yourself. :sleeping-sleep: Now having longer periods of sleep you're likely to have more RAM cycles and with more RAM cycles you're more likely to have a wet dream.
It has been a number of days as you posted since your last WD , and now you had that good pre-cum leaking.
Maybe a little thought to what you're going to wear to bed in regards to comfort and color might be appropriate. Because, I'll bet you'll have another fine wet dream in a few days, and really soak whatever you're wearing with your man cream! :obscene-sexualspermblue: Good luck!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:41 pm 
Advanced Member

That's funny because I'd personally be more uncomfortable around my family than around strangers or my classmates. If I had to rank it, I think certain friends (not how close we are but what kind of relationship we have. My best friend I wouldn't but some other friends I would) would be fine, then other friends complete strangers and friendly acquaintances, then people from school/work, and then dead last would be family.

In middle school I wanted to switch from briefs to boxers. I made sure to do it over the summer so that I wouldn't go to gym in briefs one day and boxers the next so that the switch wouldn't be so obvious to the other kids. But it took a few summers (wanted to before 7th grade and didn't until the summer before 9th) because I was too timid to ask my mom for different underwear. A few friends brought it up a few times and it didn't make me feel uncomfortable acknowledging it with them. But with my family and the random kids at school it was the opposite. For some reason it took a lot of boldness on my part to do what 95% of the other kids were wearing. It was like your situation if everyone but you was already wearing speedos lol.

It's the kind of thing that we turn into a big deal in our head but that doesn't really matter. Even if it was something genuinely embarrassing, some people might have a laugh about it, but practically no one would hold it against you, if they even remembered it a week later. Like there's the classic "losing swim trunks while diving" bit which is embarrassing but people just think it's funny and then move on. Or in one of my high school swim classes two of the boys constantly had boners. Almost every time they got out of the water. One I swear was an exhibitionist but the other wasn't. No one said a single word about it. My class might have been more forgiving than usual but still it's amazing how little people actually care about that kind of thing.

But anyway you're doing good. Think about where you are now compared to just a few months ago.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:20 am 

20 days since last WD-

Been feeling a strong t-buzz lately and its feels like I'm at a constant state of subtle arousal. Yesterday, I free balled at school again. It was something new to do it in my suit but I prefer underwear ultimately. That night I almost had another SE whilst doing leg raises. I felt that familiar feeling in my lower abdomen, every rep made it stronger until I was right at the edge of coming. Which is where I stopped, took a breather and carried on. I've noticed its only ever the first set that I can have a SE on. Btw, I'm also working out naked.

Since it's getting warmer (kind of) I'm now sleeping naked which I really love. Being nude, isn't necessarily a sexual thing for me I just love the free feeling and the body love/acceptance that comes with it. That night since I was close I wore underwear to bed to be safe, the WD didn't happen but I did have a dream about speedos. :)

Also, it's my school's swimming gala in the next week or two and I've been chosen for the 100m front crawl which is great. Went swimming at the office pool to practice and workout. My dilemma now is if I'll face my fear and go all the way and wear my speedos for the gala or not.. Much of the guys in my school are german etc so they may wear speedos I don't know. Should I just do it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Thanks for being the first to post on my,
{Wet dream protection or preparations} page :D

I find sleeping naked almost too stimulating, to the point that it can mess up my sleep. So I wear my running shorts, sweatpants,or underwear depending on how warm it is.
And yes I do wear something to bed because I tried to manage the mess from a wet dream.

Congratulations for being chosen for the 100 m crawl at the gala !!! :character-ariel:
I think you should plan on wearing your speedo swimsuit for the gala. And to that end I think from this day forward whenever you are practicing for that swim, such as you did just. You do it in your speedo swimsuit! To get used to wearing your speedo in swimming activities. Now it is certainly up to you on how brave you are going to be and where you will wear your speedo in swimming practice for the race.
But realize anybody of almost any age who sees you in your speedo in the effort of race swimming, basically swimming as fast as you can. They will realize that is your focus, And certainly will not feel it's unusual for you to be in a competition swimming suit!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:37 am 

Saberdoof wrote:
...Been feeling a strong t-buzz lately and its feels like I'm at a constant state of subtle arousal. Yesterday, I free balled at school again.
... Btw, I'm also working out naked.
...Since it's getting warmer (kind of) I'm now sleeping naked which I really love. Being nude, isn't necessarily a sexual thing for me I just love the free feeling and the body love/acceptance that comes with it.
I think MB leads to body shyness, and AB leads to body comfort and enjoyment. Most MBers wouldn't have the control to work out naked or even sleep naked, and don't get wet dreams either.

Saberdoof wrote:
...My dilemma now is if I'll face my fear and go all the way and wear my speedos for the gala or not.. Should I just do it?
Go for the speedo because it's what you want to do. Most guys on your swim team would most likely either not care or would be envious of your bravery and may eventually follow in your footsteps.

If someone makes fun of you, take charge as the more confident guy and tell them that you swim faster in them and like them. Then ask them if they are too shy to wear them (or something like that). Make a joke out of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:12 am 
Advanced Member

If you think the gala is a more natural time to wear speedos then it might be a good time to wear it. And then once you wore it there it would kind of establish that you wore them, and you could start wearing them other times more often too. So it could be a good starting point. And it's a good time to make your stand. :)

You know the people you'll be with and I don't. The worst I can imagine is that some people make some jokes that make you temporarily embarrassed, but I can't imagine you losing people's respect out of it. So like the worst that happens is temporary embarrassment but even in that scenario at least you'd have some closure on the issue (even if it wasn't the outcome you wanted) and you could move on. And the best that happens is it's a positive experience and you get to do what you want more freely. There's no way of avoiding the fact that at some point you'll have to just wear them, and not doing it is just delaying the inevitable.

Or there's the saying that it's better to fail by action than it is to fail by inaction. Denzel Washington made a nice speech about falling forward instead of falling back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaiikQWM_z4 . But maybe that's a little too dramatic for deciding what swimsuit you're going to wear. :p

It's also ok if you choose not to. You'll still enjoy swimming wearing jammers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:55 am 

23 days since last WD -

Thanks for the replies guys, on Monday at swim club I did wear jammers though :/ I'm always into wearing the speedos at the end of the day but when it comes to the time, anxiety takes over. Maybe I should just only pack the speedo so i have to wear it next time. Not too sure when the gala is it might be this Thursday or the next.

HOWEVER, today I used the urinal whilst my friend was in the bathroom! He came out the stall as I entered, I hesitated and turned to the stall but pushed myself turned back towards the urinal. I talked to him a bit too whilst I got out my dick. He'd left before I started to go. This is a great improvement I'm proud of, I now feel much more relaxed towards the idea of having company whilst using the urinal.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:48 am 

Hey saberdoof,
Glad to see you're still moving forward :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow:
once again no rush for speedos, do it when you will feel good with that
Don't forget for your gala what's important is to swim good :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-sexualspermblue: lol
:text-lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:45 am 
Advanced Member

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 20 Nov 2015
Saberdoof wrote:
23 days since last WD -

Thanks for the replies guys, on Monday at swim club I did wear jammers though :/ I'm always into wearing the speedos at the end of the day but when it comes to the time, anxiety takes over. Maybe I should just only pack the speedo so i have to wear it next time. Not too sure when the gala is it might be this Thursday or the next.

HOWEVER, today I used the urinal whilst my friend was in the bathroom! He came out the stall as I entered, I hesitated and turned to the stall but pushed myself turned back towards the urinal. I talked to him a bit too whilst I got out my dick. He'd left before I started to go. This is a great improvement I'm proud of, I now feel much more relaxed towards the idea of having company whilst using the urinal.

That's a progress ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 am 

28 days since last WD-

Been dreaming every night, only a few have been erotic. I did dream that my friend tried to kill me though XD
Swimming club is tomorrow again.. ugh I just want to do it and get rid of all this anxiety
I'll definitely wear my square cuts if I don't wear the speedos. I think my biggest thing is thinking about what others will think about why I'm wearing them when for the rest of the year I've been wearing jammers (square cuts once). Like if they'll think I'm doing it for a sexual reason or something.. There's also the teacher, don't know what she'd say, if anything..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm 

Why not mention to some of your swim friends that you heard that speedos help you swim faster, that you ordered some, and that you may want to try them for the gala contest. You can see how they react before actually wearing them there.

It may even force you to wear them because they expect you to. And you are probably not the only person who would like to wear them. Others might copy you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:58 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 20
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 28 Feb 2017
I've been a swimmer for most of my life. When I was younger, Speedos were the only option. We called them "skimpys." I was always nervous about getting hard when we were swimming with the girls. I got a semi a few times, but nothing crazy.

Now, most guys wear jammers, but some wear the square leg or real speedos. I will tell you that no one will care what style you wear. You might get a compliment on the suit, but it will not bother anyone, I guarantee it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2017
Saberdoof wrote:

That's great! I still don't really do the conversation thing while handling myself or actively peeing, especially with someone I know.

Part of it for me is about the sort of mental game of being alone in a room with people in it, part of it is also not wanting to associate that person mentally with what I'm doing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:12 am 

40 days since last WD-

Not too sure why it's taking me much longer to have a WD rather than the usual 25 days. I've been consistently sleeping naked so maybe I did have one, didn't remember and never saw the stain. However I've always had a faint idea of if I've had one or not..

Anyway, so the swimming gala was yesterday :) I wore jammers but that's okay. I realised beating myself up over not wearing squarecuts or speedos was counter intuitive so I'm going to have a more relaxed attitude towards that front. (Still trying to get to the point of wearing a speedo at a public (or school) pool tho) The gala was really fun, I ended up in 4 races because people on the team backed out, I was so tired xD Regarding changing in the locker room, both times I didn't use a towel but still kept a t-shirt on. One guy near me I saw completely stripped off to put on(and take off) his trunks which was really reassuring. He carried on a conversation whilst doing so and no one seemed fased. He was the only one to do that though. Next time I want to do the same and not wear a t-shirt when changing into my swimming kit and just be comfortable with nothing on.

Also today I went to the bathroom to pee, as I came in a guy came out of the stall. I hesitated and looked to the stall but made myself go to the urinal. He ended up washing his hands at the sink right next to me at the urinal. I got out my dick and just tried to relax, I could only start to go until he left but that's a good step forward with being comfortable.

Going swimming at the quiet pool tomorrow (its free), no one else is ever in the pool on a Saturday but there's usually a guy from the gym in the locker room when I get out the pool. He seems quite shy to nudity as he stares at the ground when I walk in in my speedo. I'm still yet to get out the shower (naked) whilst he's there as I usually wait till he's left.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 am 

hi saberdoof
it's good to have news and even better that's good news

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:36 am 

40 days since last WD-

Had a WD the night I posted the last post. In it I was climbing the side of a boat in the sea (weird), got out and there was one of those outside gyms. I started doing pull ups and I ejaculated.

I suspect the longer gap between WDs was due to stress and a few periods where I felt depressed. But the swimming gala put me in a good mood :). I'd also been looking at another forum which would get me aroused, when I get continuously aroused from pictures or written posts it ends up delaying WDs. I'm not looking at it anymore, I still get the urge to though but I won't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:30 pm 

Congratulations on your WD, even if it took a while. If you were sleeping naked, was this your first WD naked? Was the mess not much of a bother?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:26 am 

Texanguy wrote:
Congratulations on your WD, even if it took a while. If you were sleeping naked, was this your first WD naked? Was the mess not much of a bother?

It was my 2nd WD naked, can't remember about the 1st time but this time there was a big stain. It was all in one area though so not that bad. I woke up after ejaculating but went back to sleep before looking.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:31 am 

5 days since last WD-
I've been wearing my speedos whilst working out or meditating, I enjoy the feeling and I want to become comfortable with wearing them.

a note on the last WD-

I noticed during the dream when I was coming, that I had a lot of contractions. Over 10, I don't know if this usually happens but It made me think about it whilst it was happening.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 am 

Congratulations on your wet dream,

I'm glad you're wearing your speedo swimsuit more that's a great step forward for you. :clap:

Having 10 contractions while you're having your wet dream is very common for your age. And a good sign that your sex parts and your dream was a good one. :dance:
Based on the bed staining do you think you ejaculated a good bit of man cream? :obscene-sexualspermblue:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next