THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:30 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post subject: Esojo's Log
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:11 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 8
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Jul 2017
Sex: Male
Hi!

I've been reading logs/journals and other posts in this forum for some time and finally decided to make my own log.
I've had quite some WDs (I always wake up when starting to ejaculate though...). Some of them I had while abstaining, some of them were totally unexpected, and some I had even after masturbating right before going to sleep!
Anyways, the log starts on the 10th day of abstaining.
Today I leaked some precum/cum after I peed and I had never experienced that before! I've abstained before (max about 12 days?) and my number one struggle is definitely blue balls... I try not to get horny but it's so hard! *pun intended*
Maybe writing here will help!

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Esojo's Log
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:30 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey Esojo
:text-welcomewave:
Welcome to WDF, i hope we will have you around for a while, maybe up to your next WD.

Starting a journal in the Wet Dream Diaries, Logs and Journals section an post is good if you start an AB streak
i'm sure you will also get a lot of support from guys here if you're struggling or having doubts about quitting (either MB or AB).
Reading other guys Journal might helps also
If you need the chat room is open 24/7, a lot of good guy might help as well on any subject that's definitively a free speech place
.... :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: to get to the chat room just click on "chat room" in the forum's page.

last point
Hornyness can be enjoyable, for most of people WD are a way better orgasm than MB (we would probably not ABing for weeks of not)
So it's all about good feeling, joy, and pleasure So don't put too much pressure on you :banana-dance:

P.S.maybe you need to update your profile like your age :confusion-shrug:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:58 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
charlythemoose wrote:
hey Esojo
:text-welcomewave:
Welcome to WDF, i hope we will have you around for a while, maybe up to your next WD.

Starting a journal in the Wet Dream Diaries, Logs and Journals section an post is good if you start an AB streak
i'm sure you will also get a lot of support from guys here if you're struggling or having doubts about quitting (either MB or AB).
Reading other guys Journal might helps also
If you need the chat room is open 24/7, a lot of good guy might help as well on any subject that's definitively a free speech place
.... :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: to get to the chat room just click on "chat room" in the forum's page.

last point
Hornyness can be enjoyable, for most of people WD are a way better orgasm than MB (we would probably not ABing for weeks of not)
So it's all about good feeling, joy, and pleasure So don't put too much pressure on you :banana-dance:

P.S.maybe you need to update your profile like your age :confusion-shrug:

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:02 pm 

Days 11 and 12
Not much happened, except for a big cum leak on day 11 after peeing. Today I was horny most of the day and had mild blue balls. I stroked my penis a bit on the afternoon but thankfully I still knew when to stop.
Still no getting much precum, though... When is it normal to start having more precum?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm 

Day 13

The day started with a bit of cum leakage in the morning. It remained calm with no major erections. In the afternoon I started to get horny but couldn't do anything because I had people visiting.

I finished eating and remained without erections for a while. But then this sudden thought of erotic stuff made me rock hard! I still didn't want to touch my penis and so I did a bit of prostate stimulation (with Aneros). It was good and had some great sensations and I even stroked by penis a bit at the end of the session. It was about 4am and I finally decided to go to sleep (I usually never go so late to bed, though).

I was wearing a T-shirt and nothing else and trying to sleep on my side with a big erection is not easy but eventually I fell asleep.

Aaand I woke up mid WD, ejaculating hard, but I was so tired that I enjoyed the orgasm and made kind of a mess!
P.S.: I thought I would get the usual feeling down as if one had MB but I am sooooo horny as I right this! I still feel my testicles are full so let's see what happens!