Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:30 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:28 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 52
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Aug 2017
Sex: Male
AnabolicWindow wrote:
Hi guys, I tried searching for this on Google and came across this site. Thought I'd register and post here instead of reddit since you guys are clearly more familiar with the topic.

I stopped PMO a couple years ago I've been having wet dreams every so often. Sometimes I'd go 4 months without one and then like in December I had 2. This morning I had my second one of this month, but it was considerably different.

First of all the dream leading up to the orgasm was a lot more vivid and intense. When I came I felt like I was peeing at the same time, the ejaculation felt extremely powerful. So I get up and go to clean myself and as I do I start feeling a warm pressure sensation a few inches up inside my anus (sorry, there's no other way to say it). A few minutes later I'm sitting down and not sure whether the feeling is pleasurable or painful, it just felt really forced like something was being pushed up against my g-spot. I decided to have a hot shower and by the time I was done the feelings stopped.

I'm not gay and haven't done any sort of anal play, it's not my thing. I have experimented once few years ago so which is why I can remember where the g-spot is and what it's supposed to feel like.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

:text-welcomewave:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:43 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Sex: Male
I don't know about the warm feeling afterward, but sometimes I would notice that I am still very erect for a long time after I wake up from the dream, making me think that maybe it wasn't done yet.

But I have definitely experienced the vivid wet dream including the peeing sensation. This was most powerful for my first wet dream when I was 14. I always assumed maybe this was because at that age I did not have an orgasm or ejaculation yet, so my first wet dream was my first orgasm and that sensation was new to me, and I guess my brain interpreted it as the only other sensation I was used to having down there, which was peeing.

I've described the area before, but the sensation I remember as being "AM I peeing?" because it kind of felt like I maybe had been slowly leaking drops of pee for over a minute, causing me to dream the sensation of a warm wet spot on me, but it was kind of hazy, like I wasn't sure if I was peeing or not. Anyway, this was just the prelude to the main part of the dream, which when it really got going made me feel like I REALLY had to pee, but no matter how strong it got, something was holding it in by itself, like the urge was way beyond what I could hold in real life when awake. So obviously that was an amazing feeling and then suddenly I felt it all gush out in a powerful surge that seemed to last a minute, and I even remember thinking "wow, that is a lot!" and was remembering recent experiences where I had peed an extra long time, including the part where at the end it sort of dribbles out for several seconds and then a second lesser flow seems to follow it without pushing any more.

So, that was the "first" pulsation seeming to last a minute. And when it stopped, I felt it build up again but this time I felt my erection press down into the mattress (I was on my belly) and then several more shorter pulsations of "pee" flow out. It seemed like as I was peeing something inside me was turning the flow off and on like a faucet without my control.

Eventually this all faded away and I lay there in peaceful bliss until I slowly realized I was in bed and thought I just allowed myself to wet the bed, which is when I freaked out and jumped awake to inspect what I thought would be an ocean of pee but turned out to be a much smaller (but still big and obvious) sticky wet spot on my underwear that leaked through my pajamas and onto the sheet because I was laying there for a minute before waking up.