Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: M's New Log
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:44 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Dec 2016
Sex: Male
I've not MB'ed for 3 days now and decided I would do a log again. My goal is to beat my old record (around 19 days, I'm aiming for a month or so). I've changed my mindset and rules this time for myself. No physical stimulation, but I'm not going to think about cumming, as I feel that yearning/needing a WD in the past may have hampered my results. This time if I cum, I cum, no worries whether it was a SE or WD or something else, as long as I don't stimulate myself It'll be ok with me.

First 3 days notes, 1 nothing. 2 decided I might AB again. 3 firmly set on ABing from MB, woke up hard. Today, not nearly as horny as when I woke up yesterday, feeling pretty normal.

Post subject: Re: M's New Log
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:32 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Woke up 3 am this day, really horny. It was hard to go back to sleep, but I finally did and had some dreams with nudity in them. When I finally awoke my normal time I was still really horny and hard while I was laying in bed, but once I got up to shower and stuff it immediately went away which was nice.

I don't think today will be to hard, starting work back up after Christmas week off :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:59 am 

Day 5 wasn't so bad. In the morning I was pretty horny, I was tempted a couple times early in the day to clear the feeling with MB but resisted. It calmed down mid day, especially after I wore myself out swimming.

Woke up and got an erection/was horny right after waking. but felt better once I got out of bed and showered. Onto the rest of day 6 :happy-partydance:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:27 am 

Day 6 was filled with urges. Some real tempting ones on my commute home, I kind of just keep a mantra for myself though "you can cum, just not by MB" and saying that helps keep me strong. I've been feeling a lot more sensitive too.

Today woke up an hour early real hard and horny, it kept on for a while too, like a constant t-buzz so far but not a dire need. Starting to get that full feeling, but It's getting easier to handle mentally, wish me luck for day 7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:21 am 

Had a couple drops of semen after using the bathroom, I think my tanks array capacity now, just have to wait for t cycle to max (maybe another week) and for my brain to retrain to outlets other than MB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 am 

Day 7 I was tempted alot. Especially after my semen leak. The thought of MB is now starting to be repulsive for me (at least by hand) as keeping my mantra, and saying no to my hand seems to now be affecting my actual regular thoughts. It will be nice to give up on MB with my hand and I feel that this is a step towards this goal.

Last night I tried to do a test recording session of my sleep for the future in hopes of catching a wet dream on video, in addition to seeing what I look like during my sleep. I ended up waking up around midnight and couldn't go back to sleep with the light on so I had to stop then. From what I saw I roll around alot so this may be a difficult task. When I woke up I was super horny/erect though so a good sign.

Day 8 morning. I woke up and then got erect/horny (my alarm probably offset my bodies rhythms) but I remained horny and got erections in the shower on and off, not like previous days where it goes away when I shower. I have remained semi horny/sensitive, with a full feeling/t-buzz since then. Only one urge to MB though which is good, though it's odd my morning yoga did not calm down my horniness at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:41 am 

Day 8 wasn't filled with much temptation. though I had a constant T-buzz/arousal feeling all day. went to sleep late (because it was new years) and I had an odd dream, it was quasi sexual. So in the dream a friend of mine for some reason had to touch my penis at a party (it was the new years party I had just come from I was dreaming about), so she unzipped my pants and touched it through my underwear, which felt good. But then got out some numbing cream and reached in my underwear and rubbed it on, at which point I couldn't feel my penis in the dream anymore (I have been applying numbing cream to another part of my body that I injured recently so that's probably why that is in my dream). I woke up hard and horny after that, and had to go to the bathroom, and then fell back asleep pretty easy.

Day 9 morning, woke up with morning wood and feeling slightly more full/aroused. My erection remained through my shower until the end like yesterday. I feel like I'm slightly less attracted to mb each day I don't do it which is good. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:57 pm 

Day 9, felt more aroused somewhat constantly all day than previous days, also my prostate feels more full, it's almost constricting my stream when I go so hopefully It will clear itself out soon.

Day 10 morning (woo double digits :happy-partydance: ). so I cant believe I'm this far already, it's kind of amazing. I woke up with a semi, no dream recollection, but soon after I woke I got some real arousal rush, more than I can remember feeling in forever. Just kind of enjoyed that feeling for a bit. Feeling good so far!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 am 

Day 10, I was extremely horny most of the day, quite a few tempting moments. I don't think Ive been as horny as that in a long time. I had to exercise or I probably would of had trouble goin to sleep feeling like that.

Day 11, woke up medium horny semi erect. just enjoyed the feeling trying to go back to sleep because it was a weekend, but couldn't so got up and started my morning routine.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:10 am 

Day 11, I was actually tempted alot. I was realy horny through most of the day, more than I can remember. I had blue balls quite alot that day, which I haven't had yet in my current AB. Wasn't too hard to go to sleep though.

I had an interesting dream. First part I remember was I was going to shower, but it was a communal type like they have in Asia, but different. There were some asian guys inthere, but nothing happened. Then when I went back to my room it was part of a reality/game show. all the other rooms had there contestants having an orgy, so I tried to with mine, but they woulldn't so I left and was going to go to one of the other ones, but then it just switched to my team having to play music for some judges/live audience. Judges were Metallica, and the song was Master of Puppets. The drums I was playing weren't mic'd so I was playing the intro while stands were being brought by stage hands I couldn't see (thought they were pretty good since I couldn't notice them) and I was puting the mics in. Once the song started really going I woke up.

So with that dream ending not particularly horny, though I started to feel a bit once I got through my shower, on to day 12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:21 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Silk
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Oct 2013
You seem really close. I feel that one thing that really helps with blue balls is (like for most) trying to keep your mind occupied on something else. Good luck!!