THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:00 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post subject: Roadhouse's Radical Log
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Aug 2017
Sex: Male
Greetings fellow crusaders!
After almost 2 years of lurking around WDF and making several half-assed attempts, I've decided to give becoming a wet dreamer a shot and make an account. I've never had a wet dream before, nor an SE. I hope to change that soon.

I come to you on the 7th day of my abstinence period, a smashing 5 days over my previous record. I have to say that going this long without release is a rather... interesting experience. As a guy that's never produced as much as a drop of precum before, abstaining must have kick started something, as I'm leaking quite a bit with every erection (and trust me, there are a lot of 'em.) Aside from that, my first week has been rather easy. I find the most challenging time to be the morning, since I've consistently woken up 2-3 hours before I normally do with a pair of precum dampened shorts and an insistent erection. Despite that, I've had nothing but "normal" dreams, or about as normal as dreams can be. Nothing sexual yet.

I did had a rather odd experience last night around 10:00 PM, though. I'd just finished using the bathroom and went to catch up on a Let's Play series I'd been watching. About 15 minutes after I'd laid down, a weird burning sensation went through my testicles, somewhat similar to the feeling you get when a hand or foot gets very cold and you come back into a warm room. The feeling faded after a minute or so, and 3 times over the next 30 minutes my penis got to the peak of hardness within 5 seconds and throbbed and tingled like I was about to orgasm, though I never did. I'd hazard a guess I narrowly avoided a Spontaneous Ejaculation, but maybe some expert around here can clarify.

Anyways, I've rambled on for far too long for one post. I bid you guys a good night (or good morning, depending on when you read this). See ya'll around!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 26
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Mar 2013
Whoa! I've never heard of that burning thing. Maybe your poor member can't take the pressure, and it's about to explode. ;) You could get it checked out, though. Maybe someone here has a suggestion?

Either way, congratulations, and welcome to active participation!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 13
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 12
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 Jan 2014
Hey, welcome to the forum, and good luck! Remember, don't touch there when you're feeling full, except peeing or cleaning. This tip is so useful but somehow I can keep forgetting it :D

Stay strong! :handgestures-thumbup:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:12 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Thanks for the support guys! Don't know what I'd do without you.
Current abstinence record: 8 days
Last ejaculation: Monday, Sept. 23 (From MB)

Today's been a rather easy day, all things considered. Work is pretty fast paced, so it doesn't allow me much down time to dwell on errant sexual thoughts and distract myself. I did let myself drift off for a bit during lunch though, and that made the rest of the day a bit uncomfortable. Running around like a chicken with your head cut off wearing a pair of pre-cum damp undies isn't much fun.

Last night, though, was quite a challenge. I jumped into bed around 11 PM, and laid around for a half of an hour or so before consciously trying to get to sleep. Right before I drifted off, my body decided to develop the most savage and vicious of erections, and then tease me for almost 3 hours straight with on and off tingling and contractions (which sadly only produced pre-cum :| ). I finally got to sleep at 3-ish, slightly expecting a wet dream, but I just drifted off into one of those deep, dreamless slumbers.

I have to get up at 6 in the morning to get to work, and I expected to feel like a zombie, but I honestly woke up more refreshed than I've felt in quite a while. Must be that T-buzz you guys go on about all the time.

Anyways, that's all for today... or night. Happy wet dreaming, gents!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm 

Current abstinence record: 10 days

Sup guys? It's been a day hasn't it? Been rather busy with trying to fix up a few things around my grandma's house.
Other than that, the everything's been rather fine. I've had a bit of trouble getting to sleep due to ridiculously insistant boners. I have about half an hour to get to sleep once I shed everything and get into my sleepin' shorts. I'm used to sleeping on my stomach, and it turns out trying to do so with a rock inbetween you and the bed in a sensitive spot is rather... Hard. Heh.

I stopped by 'ol Wally world to pick up some Melatonin to get me to sleep (and help me recall dreams to boot), and happened across some shorts on sale to use as sleep shorts. They're cloth (unlike my current ones), so I should have a better time determining what's going on in my sleep, and get some good pictures when my time comes.

That's about it for now, ya'll. Good night!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 26
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Mar 2013
Good luck! We're all rooting for you! :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 pm 

Thanks for the encouragement Iroselyem. Reading about other people's struggles and how they get through them, and how genuine the community is is such a help!

Current abstinence record: 13 days

Awww yeah! Almost made it to 2 weeks! I was hoping I would be able to breeze through today and into day 14 due to how easy the past few days were, but this morning sucks. I woke up an hour ago with my balls pulled up tight to my body and a wicked erection that won't leave me the hell alone. There's an insistent tingling around the area of my glans and a pressure in my prostate and testicles that's making it really difficult to keep my hands off.

Speaking of testicles... I was taking a look last night after a shower and well... right now, and they're noticably bigger. I don't even know if that's a thing. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm 95% certain they're larger than normal.

On an off topic note, for the first time since playing every Pokemon game since Emerald, I saw and caught my first shiny!

Anyways, that's enough rambling from me for one post. See you guys!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:22 am 

Precum Production: No Precum
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 Sep 2013
Good luck Roadhouse! Am finding it difficult myself and only on 7 days AB :(

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:34 pm 

Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 25 Aug 2013
The longer there no ejaculation more difficult not to think about MB. Try to find some extra activities in your spare time, you may have a hobby such as swimming?
It helps me. It is important not to be alone because it`s simply way to think about MB
My abstinence record was 35 days
now is 13
good luck :banana-dance:

My English is poor, please be understanding....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:37 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Dec 2013
Roadhouse, have you noticed an improvement in wet dreams when you take melatonin?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:20 pm 

Current abstinence record: 10 days
Last ejaculation: Sunday, Dec. 22 2013 (From MB)

Wow... How time flies. I lost it at day 14 last time and fell back into old habits, and completely forgot about the WDF. I'm back on the horse though, and more determined than ever to become a wet dreamer. At least at this point, I can joke I haven't masturbated since last year!

This current AB period brought me a first 2 nights ago! I had a slightly sexual dream, which is pretty cool, since I haven't had one of those in 6 or7 years. Back then I dreamed that I was standing around in my room in nothing but my underwear for whatever reason. I decided to pull my underwear down, and my (flacid) penis was feet long and flopped to the floor.

My dream a couple nights ago wasn't as weird, as I just dreamed that I went to go pee, and a super-thick stream of semen came out. That kind of dream seems to be pretty common around here. I don't recall any sensations, but I hope more and better dreams are soon to come.

Cheers, and Happy New Year guys!

*edit*
versa14fun wrote:
Roadhouse, have you noticed an improvement in wet dreams when you take melatonin?

I haven't had any wet dreams yet, but I have noticed an improvement in dream recall when I stay on a melatonin regimen for a few days.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:51 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Dec 2013
One thing to take notice of is those old habits. Once you really unpack how they work, it's easier to avoid them. It's like a person who wants to quit smoking: part of it is the drug, part of it is the habits around smoking. Many smokers like to have a smoke when they talk on the phone. So if you know that, you simply do not go looking for a smoke when you need to make the phone call; just make the call.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:40 pm 

Date of last masturbation session: Tuesday, April 8
Date of last ejaculation: Tuesday, April 8 (From MB)

So... I'm back. Again. For real this time. I swear. Seriously.
Joking aside, I'm actually in it for the long haul this time. At least until I break my record of 2 weeks.

I have SOME good news at least. I had my first bonafide totally sexual dream! Memory tells me it was about a month ago during an ill fated abstinence run. At some point during the ebb and flow of my dreamscape I stood at the side of my bed in a rare moment of lucidity.

Recalling a lucid dreaming technique I read about recommending stating what you want "out loud" and where you want it to be. Being a horned up guy, I wished for a beautiful naked woman to be behind me. I turned around to find... nothing. I turn BACK around to find her in my bed. Despite the clarity of everything, I don't think she had much of a face (all I remember is that she had dark olive skin, black hair, and GIANT boobs; sue me.). I spent (what seemed to be) hours... exploring her "mountain ranges". I regrettably began to lose clarity right when I grabbed my penis to guide it in when we moved on to the main event.

I haven't had much in the way of eventful dreams this run, aside from one I may have had last night of waking up and humping the air to rub my penis against the silky shorts I wear to bed. Either I was awake and stopping myself deserves a pat on the back, or I was dreaming and deserve a slap on the back of the head.

Anyways, this is a long enough wall of text for tonight. I'll see ya'll later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:03 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Mar 2014
Keep at it, Roadhouse! I also use melatonin to increase vivid dreams and have a better chance at going lucid. Sometimes that has led to a WD too, so with practice I'm sure you can do it!

SE's or HFO's: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:17 pm 

xeom wrote:
Keep at it, Roadhouse! I also use melatonin to increase vivid dreams and have a better chance at going lucid. Sometimes that has led to a WD too, so with practice I'm sure you can do it!
Thanks bro! I'm always amazed by how much difference melatonin makes in dream clarity whenever I run out and/or forget to take it.

Date of last masturbation session: Tuesday, April 8
Date of last ejaculation: Tuesday, April 8 (From MB)

Anyways... I had a rough 24 hours gentlemen. Last night was a battle of epic proportions between my dick and I. I had a boner that would not quit, but it had an odd quality to it I've never felt before. It felt like my entire pubic region was huge and swollen. It was likely due to my half-asleep state, but I swear it felt like my penis was over a foot long and more than twice as thick; my balls felt like apples. It was an interesting but frustrating affair that I finally fell asleep on around one. Not a single dream to speak of.

The day after wasn't much better. I nursed a wicked pair of blue balls all day until almost two. I had a hard time (Pfff) not blowing it just to make it stop. Fear not, for I made it through those dark times.

Anyway, I'll quit talking (typing) your ears off for one night. G'night all!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 pm 

Date of last masturbation session: Wednesday, May 7
Date of last ejaculation: Wednesday, May 7 (From MB)

Back on the road again, gents. I ended up discovering some lumpy bits on my balls a few weeks ago and had to go in for an ultrasound. I broke my streak in order to avoid any... awkward moments during. I'm pretty sure I wouldv'e ejaculated if I were 3 weeks into abstinence, considering I was leaking like mad during the procedure and I masturbated like, 3 hours before. Everything turned out fine though, just a couple cysts!

Anyway, I resolved to go back to abstinence the sunday after.. and well... here I am on day two 3 weeks later. Better late than never, I guess.

See ya'll later!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:17 pm 

Date of last masturbation session: Monday, November 3
Date of last ejaculation: Monday, November 3 (From MB)

Well, here we are again. This site honestly slipped out of my mind after a bit; and I was trolling through old bookmarks looking for something and saw a thread I'd saved hanging out. I gave myself one last tug this past Monday and started down that all too familiar road once again.

Not much too report thus far, aside from a rather out of the ordinary erection this morning. I chalk it up to an overly full bladder, but it was still nice to lay back and enjoy the throbbing and such. Nothing in the way of pre-cum, which is a bit weird considering how hard I was; though I don't usually start getting really "leaky" until a week and some change into abstinence.

That's about all for today, folks. Good night!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:45 am 

Not much of significance to report after 2 days, aside from almost "losing my cool" when being a bit overzealous with stroking a bit. I did end up leaking a tiny bit of semen, but I've learned my lesson with now. Almost failing aside, it was kinda cool to feel the tingle race up the bottom of my penis and feel the semen just dribble out on its own. A taste of the future, eh?

In a bit of other news, I've made a couple decisions for moving forward with this time of abstinence. For one, I'm gonna make a much harder effort to avoid porn and edging, since that's lead to the downfall of all my past attempts. I used to browse porn sites casually when I was bored at night, but no longer!

I've also decided to give sleeping naked a shot. I used to be worried about having to deal with washing semen stained sheets with other people around, but I gave it a shot one day last week. It was pretty cool, and I've found myself giving less of a fuck about the stains. I also figured it may give me a better idea for the true volume of my ejaculations if there's nothing to contain it, so I'm gonna have a go at it.

That's about all for tonight, peeps. See ya around.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 am 

Had a rather fun time last night. I was THIS close to having a SE not once, but THREE separate times! I was laying there trying to keep my mind off the erection I was sporting and get to sleep. On all three occassions, I felt myself grow even harder, while my heartrate and breathing skyrocketed. My penis started twitching slightly while a tingle worked all the way up my shaft with an agonizing lack of speed, where it then settled and intensified to almost a vibration. A slight urge to pee showed up during the last minute-ish of the 7 or so minute ordeal.

Despite all that, my horniness last night was quite different from the usual. Instead of being a frustrating, gnawing need to touch myself, I just felt... good. I was aroused, but without that intense feeling of needing to ejaculate. I was really able to kick back and just enjoy myself. At one point I got up and stretched myself out. It was a pretty delicious feeling; I don't think I'll mind abstaining if I can feel like I did last night on a regular basis.

I actually got to sleep within a timely manner, but didn't end up with much in the way of dreams, much less erotic or wet ones.

Anyways, that's it from me for today. See ya around, folks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:27 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
...my horniness last night was quite different from the usual. Instead of being a frustrating, gnawing need to touch myself, I just felt... good. I was aroused, but without that intense feeling of needing to ejaculate. I was really able to kick back and just enjoy myself. At one point I got up and stretched myself out. It was a pretty delicious feeling; I don't think I'll mind abstaining if I can feel like I did last night on a regular basis.

It is quite normal for guys to start feeling this way during AB. It can actually feel better not to MB than to MB. It can feel better to get beyond endlessly repeating the cycle of MB followed by the inevitable big letdown and regret. Besides, who ever wishes they had just MBd a few minutes ago, or last night, or last week?

WDs are different. They can feel much more exciting and intense than MB. You wake up happy and excited, and immediately eager and ready for the next one.

Good luck in your quest!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:30 pm 

Thanks for the kind words, Texan! I hope I'll be able to keep up my attitude into my first WD and beyond. Whenever I think back on prior masturbation sessions, none of them really stand out. What does stand out is how habitual and monotonous they all are; they all end up running together aside from what I looked at while I did it.

Not much to report from last night, I ended up jumping into bed and sleeping like a brick 10 minutes later. No dreams, no nothin'. I've decided on increasing my water intake starting this morning in an effort to maybe (hopefully) increase how much I pre-cum. It's always been pretty whimpy, and my water intake has always stood out as atrocious, which is likely to affect my pre-cum production. If nothing else I'll be a bit healthier, so it's a win-win no matter what.

I'm also happy to report I just had my first SE like, 15 minutes ago. Sat down for a #2 and grew a pretty solid erection rather quickly, and felt a faint tingle at the tip of my head. I investigated to find a little pea-sized blob of semen hanging there, followed by a decent amount of pre-cum. It was pretty sticky oddly enough. The erection I got is still sticking around, and I've been leaking pre-cum since. Because it was so small I won't update my ejaculation counter to reflect it, but I'm still super happy about it!

Maybe it's a harbinger for some bigger events later tonight? My luck usually ain't that good, but time will tell I guess.

That's all folks, good night!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:50 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Your SE is kind of normal. A true SE happens without deliberate arousal. Deliberately trying to arouse yourself to orgasm would be better defined as 'hands free MB' and is likely to discourage or prevent WDs.

Roadhouse wrote:
Whenever I think back on prior masturbation sessions, none of them really stand out. What does stand out is how habitual and monotonous they all are; they all end up running together aside from what I looked at while I did it.

Although not everyone experiences it to the same degree, it seems natural to find the journey of ABing and eventually getting WDs more fun and exciting than endless boring MB and its effects. WDs aren't just from 'fullness', but appear to be a natural outlet that (once they start) many guys find quite superior to MB.

Normally there are several active logs of guys trying to get WDs on this site. It's just kind of slow right now. But there are a couple of recent logs of guys successfully going from MB to WDs. They both have since stopped posting, but they can be interesting to read because they were successful in getting WDs, and because there was a lot of discussion about MB, AB, and the effects of both. It would seem that neither of them were likely to ever go back to regular MB -- or at least not enjoy it of they did.

It's interesting that starting to sleep nude often seems to be part of a successful journey to WDs.

http://wetdreamforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6307

http://wetdreamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6288

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm 

Date of last masturbation session: Saturday, December 27
Date of last ejaculation: Saturday, December 27 (From Masturbation)

Gah! Well guys, I hecked up and lost a bit of steam, but I'm back and ready for action! At the very least, I learned a little something. I can't sleep naked anymore, at least with my current situation. When I broke my abstinence last time, I was in bed and ejaculated into the (admittedly thin) cloth shorts I had on to contain the mess. Well, I made a gigantic mess of the shorts, and then soaked through those and into the sheets and pad. Considering it wrecked my sheets through some shorts, I shudder to think what a Wet Dream would do since most folk say (and from what I've seen) WD ejaculations are as big or even bigger. I'll give it a shot when I don't have to explain crusty-ass sheets.

That's about enough from me for now anyway. See ya'll around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 am 

Date of last masturbation session: Saturday, December 27
Date of last ejaculation: Saturday, December 27 (From Masturbation)

Not much to report for the past couple of days. Decided to keep a dream log to help me remember them, and I ended up remembering the boring stuff perfectly while I have a vague recollection of a dream with a pair of giant breasted girls staring down at me. Well, at least in the mundane one I had my pants off for a brief moment. Hopefully I'll have better luck as time goes on. I've also been abnormally leaky lately; I actually left a stain of pre-cum in my pants one morning. I usually only get decent amounts after a week or two and I'm only 6 days in. Lucky me, eh?

Anyway, that's about all for today.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:25 am 

Date of last masturbation session: Sunday, March 8
Date of last ejaculation: Sunday, March 8 (From Masturbation)

Been meaning to make a post for a week now, kept logging in and getting distracted with the chat. I would've been a week into this period of abstinence but I decided to give myself one last hurrah on Sunday so I could have a nice even start date on Monday. I've been pretty busy as of late with training up for a big dumb game tournament in July, so I'll have my hands on my fight stick instead of my built in stick. It seems to be that my main issue with failing is in the morning time, so I've resolved to get my horny ass out of bed ASAP when I have the freedom to lie around.

I've set my first milestone at 30 days, a week and some change longer than my previous record. There's not much else to report, just got my hands on more melatonin since I ran out, so my dreams have been foggy. I'll be around the chat when I can and post when things heat up a bit. Thanks for reading, folks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:01 pm 

Date of last masturbation session: Wednesday, August 30 2017
Date of last ejaculation: Wednesday, August 30 2017 (From Masturbation)

Wow... Been a little while, but I'm back and continuing my hunt for a WD! Not much to report from the first 4 days, just a really terrible case of blue balls. Luckily it passed in time for a little weekend trip. Had it easy this weekend keeping my hands off due to being in a hotel room with 3 others. Coming up on a week, so let's hope I can keep it up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 pm 

Date of last masturbation session: Wednesday, August 30 2017
Date of last ejaculation: Wednesday, August 30 2017 (From Masturbation)

Made it a whole week! Been pretty alright so far, urges have been manageable, blue balls are a thing of the past. I was seen fit to be rewarded with a nice little dream last night; I walked into a log cabin of sorts where I took a seat and started MBing, and a nice curvy lady emerged to help me out. When she grabbed me, it sent my whole crotch into a fit of pleasant tingling. At that point dream me got worried about breaking my AB streak and I stopped her, which woke me up. I was soaked with pre, but no ejaculation to speak of. Hoping that this is a sign of good things to come!

Later!