Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:53 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Atomixism's Log
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 22
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 12 May 2017
Sex: Male
I've never really thought much about WD's before. I thought that they were just a part of being a guy, and I've had a couple here and there not really thinking much about them except for being annoyed by the hassle of the clean-up.

However, I'm trying to AB from PMO as an experiment after one of my friends told me about NoFap and its benefits. Realizing that WD's would be a possibility, I thought to look up more information about what actually causes WD's and it led me here. I didn't realize that there was such a large gathering of guys in search of experiencing WD's!

Browsing through the forums, it looks like there are a lot of different experiences and they all generally look to be good, if not great! I'm new to all of this and am looking forward to paying more attention to any WD's that may occur and hopefully enjoying them as much as all of you have or hope to!

So far, I'm 7 days in and have been having MW. The urge to MB is strong, but I want to see this through and am interested to see where this leads. Any support or suggestions are welcome!

Post subject: Re: Atomixism's Log
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:18 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Day 8

I don't think that I've really paid attention before when I haven't MB for an extended period of time. I think that the longest that I've went without MB is about 10 days.

Now that I'm paying closer attention to my body, I noticed that my balls were feeling a bit sore this morning when I woke up. It wasn't uncomfortable, just a new feeling that I've never really noticed before. Upon examination, I noticed that they feel firmer than I'm used to and that's really interesting.

The urges to MB come and go, but I'm trying my best to keep busy with other things like school, so that helps take my mind off it. Gotta beat the 10 day record!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:01 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Jan 2016
atomixism wrote:
Day 8

I don't think that I've really paid attention before when I haven't MB for an extended period of time. I think that the longest that I've went without MB is about 10 days.

Now that I'm paying closer attention to my body, I noticed that my balls were feeling a bit sore this morning when I woke up. It wasn't uncomfortable, just a new feeling that I've never really noticed before. Upon examination, I noticed that they feel firmer than I'm used to and that's really interesting.

The urges to MB come and go, but I'm trying my best to keep busy with other things like school, so that helps take my mind off it. Gotta beat the 10 day record!

Ah yes the blue balls, I got that about the same time, some light exercise i.e. a walk and a warm bath sorted that out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:49 am 

Stevie342000 wrote:
atomixism wrote:
Day 8

Ah yes the blue balls, I got that about the same time, some light exercise i.e. a walk and a warm bath sorted that out.

Thanks for the advice Stevie! I'll make sure to try that out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 am 

Day 9

Just one more day until I match my 10 day record! Interestingly enough, as I was going to sleep last night I was really hard. I was really tempted to MB, but I somehow found the will to resist and relax. However, I noticed a new feeling. As I lay there, I felt like the urge to urinate even though I had just gone. So I got back up and went to the toilet, but there was nothing. I checked the tip and there wasn't any precum either. Confused, I went back to bed and the feeling was still there. I just decided to go to sleep and see what would happen.

Unfortunately, I had a hard time falling asleep. I think that I was worried that I would accidentally urinate in the bed. I hadn't really paid attention to my penis like this before, so I'm not sure if I'd experienced this before, hence this felt like the first time I had this feeling. I don't think that I got very restful sleep. I kept waking up every hour or so and it was actually a bit frustrating. Getting out of bed this morning though, I checked my MW (it felt harder than I'm used to) and saw that there was some precum at the tip. It wasn't enough to make a mark on my underwear, but it was about the same amount present when I would start to feel horny. Maybe this is my body telling me that a WD is coming soon? We'll see!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:27 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Jan 2016
Probably :) Let's hope for the best

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:46 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Jan 2016
Sounds like the buzzing in the balls and I need a pee feeling that we all get when we AB, or when you get an spontaneous ejaculation you get the same feeling like in a WD but what comes out is not pee. The sleeping pattern sorts itself out as well, some nights are easier. I found after the first week or so it settled down back to normal sleep.

I woke up many times in the night and had pre-cum too, all normal get used to it, as it is the new you. I never used to pre cum before but I do now and the MW I got you could crack concrete with, thankfully mine normally subside quickly once I get out of bed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:06 am 

Stevie342000 wrote:
Sounds like the buzzing in the balls and I need a pee feeling that we all get when we AB, or when you get an spontaneous ejaculation you get the same feeling like in a WD but what comes out is not pee. The sleeping pattern sorts itself out as well, some nights are easier. I found after the first week or so it settled down back to normal sleep.

I woke up many times in the night and had pre-cum too, all normal get used to it, as it is the new you. I never used to pre cum before but I do now and the MW I got you could crack concrete with, thankfully mine normally subside quickly once I get out of bed.

Thanks again for the input, Stevie! It's good to know that others have gone through this as well. I look forward to getting to a point when these minor problems will resolve.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:07 am 

I just experienced something interesting and new!

I needed to go to pee normally, so I made my way over to the bathroom, whipped it out and started off as usual. I drink a lot of water, so my pee tends to be clear. As I finished up, there was a feeling like there was more so I waited a couple of seconds. However, what I thought was the last bit of pee turned out to be a couple drops of ejaculate! I was really surprised to see the contrast as the two yellow globs floated among the rather clear pee. Curious, I squeezed my penis from the base to the tip (like getting the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube) and a couple more globs oozed out. It wasn't pleasurable or anything, but it certainly did feel much different than peeing. (Maybe because of the ejaculate's thicker consistency?)

I was really surprised as this has never happened to me before. The urgency feeling that came after my original peeing was very similar to the one that I felt the night before when I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Now I'm even more expectant for the impending WD! If I feel that again, then it must be coming some day soon!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Sep 2017
It's something that happens during AB. This is when it becomes important to be aware of prostate health. Your body's trying to adjust its fluid output to compensate.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:40 am 

Day 10

I've matched my previous record for AB!

I was able to get a good night's rest last night after having trouble sleeping the other night. When I woke up this morning, I felt rested and had the same MW that feels way harder than I'm used to. Other than that, no WD yet so I'll keep observing my body for any more changes that may occur.

My balls still feel really firm and full, but they're not aching like they were the past couple of days. Maybe it was because I leaked out a couple drops of cum yesterday after peeing? I'm not sure, but the urge to MB isn't as bad as it has been during the last couple of days. I'm interested to see what new things my body will do next!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:39 am 

Just another observation now that I'm paying closer attention to my body.

I noticed that since I've started AB, when I get hard it happens a lot more quickly. Before, I would be completely hard after about 30-45 seconds. However, when I noticed myself getting hard today, I took time and I was solid after about 10 seconds! I can't believe how fast it is happening now, not to mention that I feel a lot harder than I was before!

I'm looking forward to seeing what other changes arise the longer I AB!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:37 am 

Day 11

I'm finally on the other side of my previous streak! Each successful day of AB going forward will be my new streak, so I'm excited to see how long I can go for.

Everything seems to be pretty stable today so far. I woke up with the same harder than I'm used to MW, although I noticed it throbbing a bit this time. Maybe I woke up before starting a WD?

Also, interestingly enough, just as I have read about other guys releasing semen as they go #2 on the toilet, I noticed that I had a drop of white ejaculate form on the tip of the head as I went. That was all that appeared, but I touched it to check the consistency and it was the stringy, sticky consistency that is common in ejaculate. So that was another new thing that I discovered as a part of my new AB journey, I can't wait to see what happens next!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:58 am 

Day 12

2 days past my longest streak!

The ab is going well and everything seems to be constant. Woke up with that same MW, but it wasn't throbbing this time. There was a little bit of precum at the tip, but not enough to soak my underwear so that was new!

Gonna keep on chugging along and continue monitoring any changes that occur.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:52 am 

Just wanted to report something new!

So I was in the situation again where I finished peeing and still felt like there was more left. I remember from a couple of days ago that this was the same feeling that preceded the couple drops of cum that came out. Interested, I waited and watched, but this time I noticed some clear precum start to form at the tip, as I was about to touch it to check, a couple streams of milky white fluid flowed out (prostate fluid I guess?) then after that the couple drops of cum followed.

Yet another exciting change in my body! Not sure if this qualifies as anything specific (se?), but I did not feel any contractions.

I'm looking forward to the next change that my body will surprise me with!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 am 

Day 13

Woke up this morning with MW that didn't feel as hard as the past couple days. My balls still feel pretty heavy and firm, but they don't feel as full as they did during the last few days either.

Maybe some of the excess got reabsorbed by my body? Not sure, but I guess that I feel a little disappointed that I haven't had a WD yet. I realize that it can take some time, but I thought the signs were there so it looked like one was imminent.

I suppose that it still is imminent, it just might take more time. I'm going to stay strong and continue to AB though! I'd really like the experience of a WD, so I'm not giving up now!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:16 am 

Another new and interesting observation!

Even though the incidence of random boners has decreased today, I have this constant feeling like I'm going to leak. It's a new feeling, but whenever I check, there don't seem to be any wet spots in my underwear. Not sure if the feeling is from precum, prostate fluid, or even cum that's backed up, but I guess I'll find out if it comes out!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:34 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 21 Nov 2015
I'd imagine your speculations are correct. Just reading your blog and wanted to wish you good luck. Looking forward to any updates you have!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 pm 

LewisCarroll wrote:
I'd imagine your speculations are correct. Just reading your blog and wanted to wish you good luck. Looking forward to any updates you have!

Thank you for the support and encouragement Lewis! If you ever have any suggestions or tips, I'm all ears!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:42 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Apr 2016
Hey atom,

I'm just joined the forum and happened to come across your journal. It was cool to read about your journey so far and about what happens when someone just starts out ab. I'm considering trying to ab to get a wd, but we'll see. I'm definitely going to follow your log and keep an eye out to see if you can get a wd, I'll be cheering for you! :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:50 am 

tangelicrice wrote:
Hey atom,

I'm just joined the forum and happened to come across your journal. It was cool to read about your journey so far and about what happens when someone just starts out ab. I'm considering trying to ab to get a wd, but we'll see. I'm definitely going to follow your log and keep an eye out to see if you can get a wd, I'll be cheering for you! :)

Thank you tangelicrice! Welcome, and I hope that my log provided some good info! I appreciate the support and wish you luck as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:58 am 

Day 14

I made it to 2 weeks! I never thought that I would make it this far, so I'm glad to know that I can at least control my urges if I put my mind to it.

Had another difficult time trying to fall asleep last night, so I wasn't thrilled to have that experience again from Day 9.

Woke up this morning with MW that was about the same as yesterday (softer than the previous days) but this time I noticed that there was a small wet spot in my underwear. I thought that it may have been precum, but when squeezing up my shaft, the drop of fluid that came to the tip was watery and cloudy white. I'm guessing that this is prostate fluid? It felt slick, but not sticky so that's definitely something new to find! It was only a dime's size worth, but it's interesting to see that I was leaking enough to make a wet spot.

Still hoping for a wd to happen soon, but I'm trying to relax and not stress out about expecting it as not to prevent it from happening. I'll keep noting my observations down here and we'll see!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:23 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
Yes, that's prostate fluid. Seminal vesicle fluid is the sticky stringy stuff. During AB you can experience separate discharges of each, so you can see the difference.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:00 am 

Day 15

I'm having a busy week at school this week, so I can say that it's keeping my mind off of thinking about any sexual things. I don't think that I was hard very often today, if so, I suppose I didn't really notice since I was focused on tests and meetings. I realize that this might actually be a good thing for ab since I won't be really tempted to mb if I'm so busy.

Slowly creeping up towards 3 weeks, so that's an accomplishment that I'm proud of. Checking on my balls, they seem to be filled up again and are really firm.

I noticed getting out of the shower, that they were hanging a bit lower than I'm used to. Yet another interesting change to my body that ab has brought!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:07 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 May 2017
Sounds like a productive week! Glad you've been able to stay busy.

Congrats on all the nice AB changes. :)

JOINED THE WD FORUM: Dec 2013
LONGEST AB ATTEMPT: 31 days
DATE OF LAST EJACULATION: 29 May, 2017
Current challenge: No MB
Kik: bellRNger
Snapchat: bo-dalan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 am 

sleepydreamer wrote:
Sounds like a productive week! Glad you've been able to stay busy.

Congrats on all the nice AB changes. :)

Thanks sleepydreamer! Whenever I think that the changes are done, more pop up. I'm really interested to see what else will change!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:22 pm 

Day 16

Still chugging along on this wd journey! The urge to mb hasn't really been there for the last couple days, but I suppose that it's due to being super busy in school. I can't say that it's a bad thing, I just wonder when the wd will come along.

Interestingly enough, while peeing today I noticed that it was very cloudy. I guess that my body's getting rid of excess semen and other such things? Well, on to the next changes, whatever they may be!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:29 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
atomixism wrote:
Day 16

Interestingly enough, while peeing today I noticed that it was very cloudy. I guess that my body's getting rid of excess semen and other such things?

Yes, that's exactly right. Your "tanks" are completely full now, and won't get any fuller. Actually, they were probably full a week ago if you're on day 16. Now it's up to your brain to do its part to trigger a WD.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:24 am 

focus wrote:
Yes, that's exactly right. Your "tanks" are completely full now, and won't get any fuller. Actually, they were probably full a week ago if you're on day 16. Now it's up to your brain to do its part to trigger a WD.

Thanks for the affirmation, focus! I figured that the tanks would be full after a few days, but I haven't seen this type of cloudy pee until now. That is, unless I wasn't paying close enough attention before, but I think that this is the first time it happened.

I'm trying to be relaxed and calm when I go to bed to hopefully give my brain the chance to trigger a wd. However, school may be keeping me busy and stressed, so I don't know that even if I feel relaxed when going to bed, if that still is a factor as to why I haven't had a wd yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:44 pm 

Day 17

Nothing really new to report. Nearly 3 weeks since I started ab. I still can't believe that it's been that long. Interestingly enough, another day that just flew by with almost no horny feelings and just a few instances of noticeably getting hard.

On to the next days and next observations!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next