Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:41 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Overload's Log
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:07 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Jan 2017
Sex: Male
Hey brother
I'm also back do day one (today - mb yesterday). Its all going to be okey! Thankfully you have some nice roommates! Good to know! :D

And we guys, are always some teenagers with our morning woods. We get all warmed up! :D It just feels nice!
Love
futureWDmer

But only on tears of incense and amomum,
And nard and myrrh are its last winding-sheet.

Snapchat: rfrs91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Feb 2014
Reading through your log is inspiring and quite moving, especially now you got a girlfriend! Well done that's amazing.

You should be a writer man, it's seriously entertaining :)

Are you still going to AB now you have a girlfriend?

Overload wrote:

Day Whatever (Local Time: Jan 11,2014 - 2:09am)

Something most magical happened tonight. My dreams came true, my prayers have been accepted! I broke the curse upon me.

My roommate wanted to get out and drink, so we headed to the bar that we usually go. We drank and chatted a while, then the used-to-be-my-soon-to-be-my-gf came into my mind. Wrote her a message, started a little chat but the conversation went to somewhere that I felt like I had to tell my feelings in that moment. And with some help with a little alcohol and good friends, I TEXTED HER THAT I LOVE HER. Then World stopped a while, my heart started to shake and then, she texted me back, "OMG, I love you too!". Since then, I'm smiling like crazy, I feel AWESOME and strange! I never lived something like this! And all of these happened so suddenly! I was planning to tell her when we go to the cafe, but I couldn't resist and texted her. It's true now, I'm seriously in a relationship. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I have a final tomorrow, and I can't sleep because of this feeling. Great. But I don't care, 'cuz I have her! It's worth everything!

So, that's it. I have a girlfriend now. I still can't believe this. Gotta get used to this. I'll treasure every moment of that. I'm sure of this. What a great chain of coincidences!

Anyway, gotta go to sleep now guys. Hope you're living great times like me. See y'all!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:00 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 13
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 12
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 Jan 2014
Thatdude wrote:
Hey how are you doing?
I'm back on day 1 as well, so I guess I'm with you guys;)
Good luck and stay strong!

Thank you dude! And good luck to you too :handgestures-thumbup:

iroselyem wrote:
Good luck with your AB!

Thanks iroselyem! (Psst! Check your e-mail)

futureWDmer wrote:
Hey brother
I'm also back do day one (today - mb yesterday). Its all going to be okey! Thankfully you have some nice roommates! Good to know! :D

And we guys, are always some teenagers with our morning woods. We get all warmed up! :D It just feels nice!
Love
futureWDmer

I was very, VERY worried about my roommates before I moved to dorm, but now I'm so happy with my new friends. I'm so glad that I met them.

The morning woods are kinda OK, but sometimes it causes some 'accidents' :/

Schutzy wrote:
Reading through your log is inspiring and quite moving, especially now you got a girlfriend! Well done that's amazing.

You should be a writer man, it's seriously entertaining :)

Are you still going to AB now you have a girlfriend?

Hey Schutzy! Thanks for your comment and kind words! Do you think that my English is enough to be a writer? Well, I'd love to write somethings, I really like writing and speaking in English. If you say so, then I'll think about this.

And yes, I'll keep ABing from MB. Our relationship between me and my girlfriend is so new. We couldn't level up enough to start some 'hot' topics, because of my travels. I'm not in a rush neither, I know that I have her, so it's just a matter of time. Maybe it's time to give some signals, eh? :D

-----

Hi guys! It's been a while (again), sorry. My cousins were here, and I was unable to write. I probably wrote about my cousin before, the one that I spend the best times together. Anyway, we hadn't seen each other for a long time and finally he came to us for holiday. Of course we stood awake every night, spent time together, hung out etc.. They left yesterday and now, I feel a little alone, like I have no friends. But I'll return to Istanbul 3 or 4 days later, so my loneliness will be subdued.

In this period, I got sick (again). My throat and tongue were in a terrible pain, I couldn't speak fluently for a while. Had some little fever but now I'm quite fine. Still coughing and the sore throat remains, but it was WAY worse than this so I count myself recovered. This sickness killed all the urges, didn't have any boners since I got sick. That's great, I think.

And, that's it for now guys, I'll try to keep writing regularly and I'll do my best, I hope. So, see y'all soon!
Day 10 has begun for me. (Local Time: Feb 9, 2014 - 3:00 am)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 26
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Mar 2013
E-mail? What's that? :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 pm 

Sickness doesn't leave me. It's been a week and I'm still suffering. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and try to drink water, but can't even finish a glass because of the pain. Damn, aren't there any quick solutions? I can't even swallow! This is so bad! There's nothing wrong during the daytime, but all the pain rises in the night. This sucks.

So, today I MBed. Yes, I can't just stand against my will. But I've just shaved there and that soft feeling is soo good... Anyway, I did it again and tomorrow the AB will begin.

And I'll be flying back to Istanbul on Wednesday. Another term will begin and I don't know what the hell will happen. The school is f*cked up in these times. And all the bad things about education just keep revolving around me. Oh, great.

Now I'll try to sleep, if my throat lets me. That's all for now, see y'all soon!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 pm 

Well, I've just read the first 2-3 pages of my own log, and I couldn't see that kid in me now. I mean, I see that I was a stubborn guy, studying so hard and willing to AB much more than me... Why I'm letting myself down? There's definetely something wrong. Gotta get up as soon as possible.

I'll try to study in a regular basis this term. And, I'll AB like my first times. I wanna resurrect that kid, I feel that I need this so bad. There are so much better things going on nowadays, I don't deny them, but I've lost my passion to do something perfectly. I don't wanna fail again, both in lessons and AB.

I though I have to write this down, 'cause this log is getting more important for me. I wrote most of this log in my most fragile days, I mean everything was changing, we moved from my hometown, I left my parents and start to live in a strange concrete jungle etc.. And sometimes when I look back to that pages, it feels good. It feels good to see how things happened after some time. I know I'll read this post someday (hey future me! how's band going?) and I'll smile.

It's really good to be here, and have your support guys. I appreciate that. Thank you all.

See y'all!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:48 pm 

Hello my brother overload!
Sometimes we do enter bad times where nothing seems to fit right! There is no black or whites, only grey scales and we don't know where to move! I know, i also have them sometimes and its for sure something i hate, but also, its something all of us get in this life and in this world we live. I can only wish that those moment go away fast and you return to be a happy fellow.
When i'm in my bad days i get hold of my friends and they hep me a lot by giving me the strength a i do need. I also learned that posting here is so helpful, because you know that you've got always someone that will hear you!
Don't ever think you're a failure you're you need to redeem something, You're an excellent lad and very nice boy! Don't let anyone tell you different. bad things happen all time and we do need to leaned from them and grow up with them and get better person with them. its just life! Not the perfect one, but the one we've got!
All is going to go better!

As-Salamu Alaikum

Love you bro
futureWDmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:12 am 

Hey futureWDmer!! And alaikum salaam!

Thank you for your great support and motivation boost, brother! I hope so, I hope things will get better in time.
:obscene-drinkingcheers:

Day 1 (Local Time: Feb 12, 2014 - 0:56am)

OK, today was fine, had no trouble with hormones, was a piece of cake actually. I'm trying to follow my old ways to AB, like not touching, trying to keep my mind busy etc... It works for now. I hope I can keep that spirit alive, I wanna reach my old success and this is the only way that I have, for now.

So, I'm still sick, my tongue is like paralyzed, can't move it completely. I'm trying to keep my mouth close, my speech is messed! I hope I'll get rid of this sickness before I arrive at Istanbul, I don't wanna carry this to my roommates and my girlfriend.

I've decided to change my eating habits. I will eat only enough to stay alive and well, I won't live to eat anymore. I can't stay fat anymore, I can't stand myself! And I'll do it for my girl too. She believes that if I lose some weight, I'd look like a super model. Isn't it worth trying for? So, I have another AB challenge: AB FROM OVER-EATING. It's enough, I have to change immediately!

That's it for now guys, see y'all soon!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 am 

Day 2 (Local Time: Feb 13, 2014 - 0:35am)

It's so crazy, I'm just on my 2nd day, but

I HAD A WD!! :dance:

This year's second WD was totally a surprize for me. It was the most intense WD that I ever had, 'cause there was my girlfirend. It was totally my peak point of orgasm, the highest score, a new record! Actually, in my dream, our clothes were on, we were just rubbing and kissing so intense. But if that was really happening, it would definetely blow my mind! Oh, high hopes... Anyway, I took a picture of my boxers. The stain isn't that big, 'cause it was just my 2nd day of ABing, how much sperm could I produce in 2 days? But I'm proud of the amount anyway.

So, after this shocking great thing, today passed in a very lazy mood. It's my last day in home, I'll be flying in the morning. I won't be able to come back for 3-4 months, it seems. I hope I can handle that. Bring it on!

Well, that's it for now guys. A new encounter will begin for me, so please wish me luck! And as always, see y'all!

Oh, here's the picture:
Attachment:
Untitled-1.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 pm 

Hey overload! How are you my friend?
That was a quick WD! I wish i had one too! Congrats on it! Makes me very happy to see you back on your WD track! :D

Love
futureWDmer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:41 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Dec 2013
Congratulations Overload! Let's hope the next WD happens soon!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jan 2014
Congrats :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 pm 

Thank you so much, qubeley, versa14fun and futureWDmer! I hope this same spirit will visit you too.

Day 3 (Local Time: Feb 14, 2014 - 3:25am)

Couldn't sleep well last night, 4 hours of sleep and I was on the road again. Arrived to Istanbul at noon, but there were some things that I had to do, and I had a rehearsal in the night, so I'm extremely tired physically. Have to sleep immediately.

AB gone well, couldn't think about any sexual things because of today's rush.

Can't wait for the evening, it's my first Valentine's Day and I really missed my girl. I'm sure it'll be a blasting day for me.

Sorry for the short post guys, I'm so tired. See y'all!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:22 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Looks like a nice amount. It depends if you were wearing anything else or if it soaked onto the sheets. Soaking through to another layer can make the overall size of the stain smaller.

Can you describe the orgasm part any more? It is so nice when a wet dream has an actual dream to remember. Without the stain it is just a sex dream, and a stain with no dream is not as fun, so I feel like the amazing part is the feeling of it happening and then realizing that it really did. Was it like a regular orgasm, with several contractions?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 am 

Jamie wrote:
Looks like a nice amount. It depends if you were wearing anything else or if it soaked onto the sheets. Soaking through to another layer can make the overall size of the stain smaller.

Can you describe the orgasm part any more? It is so nice when a wet dream has an actual dream to remember. Without the stain it is just a sex dream, and a stain with no dream is not as fun, so I feel like the amazing part is the feeling of it happening and then realizing that it really did. Was it like a regular orgasm, with several contractions?

The orgasm part... It was definitely the best one that I ever had. I felt it in my every cell. My heart was pumping like crazy, I don't know if I moaned loud or not, but I remember some noises that I make. I was breathing fastly, and my moth was dry. The joy, it was unbelieveable! It wasn't just another regular orgasm, I was the happiest guy in that moment! Ahh, I wish that dream was real! I was at Nirvana, man, no pun intended(well, actually intended, but..you get it, right?)!

Day 4 (Local Time: Feb 15, 2014 - 8:03pm)

This is yesterday's log, I'll write what happened today later.

My girlfriend took me to the city aquarium. It's a huge place with so many great fish displayed in awesome tanks. Well, I was a bit hopeless about it, but later I saw that huge oceanic tank with so many fish and a spectacular view, I changed my mind. We sat in front of the huge tank, snuggled and watched the fish. The moment came and we started to kiss, but after a while we heard some people mumbling, so we stopped. I can't understand why people overreact to something like this. It was goddamn VALENTINE'S DAY, and we were sitting on a place that not so visible. It's just a kiss, goddamit! Anyway, we moved on, and went to the seaside, sat there and snuggled again. After a while, it started to rain and we had to go, her mother was calling her to home. And another dream o' mine came true, we kissed under the rain. I better start making another to-do list :D Oh, she brought me a present, a very sweet pullover. I gave her a pen (an expensive and useful one), she's a very great drawing artist. She loved it. And she went home, I went to dorm.

This is how my first Valentine's Day passed. I'll write what happened today when I came back, I gotta go out now. Thanks for reading, and as always, see y'all!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:07 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 28 Jan 2016
Great detailed updates, and another super successful WD log, keep up the good work! Hope your next WD comes soon!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 am 

Monkeymagic wrote:
Great detailed updates, and another super successful WD log, keep up the good work! Hope your next WD comes soon!

Thank you, sir! Glad you enjoy my log.

Day 5 (Local Time: Feb 16, 2014 - 4:34pm)

I supposed to write this earlier, but my roommate saw me writing a post to here, I didn't want him to know what I'm doing here. These topics are really hard to mention, even we're becoming close friends. Sometimes I wish I was born in the USA. I really wonder what would happen, how would I grow up. I'd have much more friends, that's for sure.

So yesterday passed fine, did nothing, stood at dorm. Had some urges to MB but I could manage myself to survive. I still have some urges, but I'm doing OK. But wish me luck please, I still need luck.

I hate peer pressure.

Anyway, that's all for now, I'll try to write later. See y'all!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:36 am 

Day 6 (Local Time: Feb 17, 204 - 0:27am)

New semester begins today. Well, I wish it wasn't beginning, I don't feel OK. Dunno why.

Today I tried to talk with my girlfriend, but she was kinda upset, she didn't wanna talk. She's leaving her job and she's stressed about it. She's going through a very stressful path and I want to help her but she doesn't want to share with me. I started to ask myself, did I do something wrong? 'Cause I'm her boyfriend, and she said I'm so special for her, but why she's trying to keep away from me when it's about the problems? I'm starting to feel that things are changing and I'm absolutely not happy with this.

Urges are going, better be careful for next couple of days. I'm started to do OK, and I don't wanna break it.

Well, that's it for now. See y'all!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:41 am 

Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Everyone handles change and stress differently. She may be the type that needs to process things a bit on her own before she is ready to share with others. The best thing you can do is give her the space to do that. If she decides to share, be sure to ask her: do you need to vent, or are you looking for feedback? If she says 'vent,' be sure to let her do just that -- don't react, don't respond, just let her vent. That will help build trust that she can talk openly to you without fear of being judged.

Good luck my friend!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:47 am 

Hello brother Overload, how are you?
I haven't been around in a while but i can see you've been busy around! :D I saw the WD previously but really enjoyed to read about your date on Valentines. :D I do believe that she loved your present. If she uses it daily what better for she to draw with? That way she can be always holding you! :D Thats awesome and cute, also!
I wish you a nice semester and that all go good men! :D

Love
futureWDmer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:10 pm 

versa14fun wrote:
Everyone handles change and stress differently. She may be the type that needs to process things a bit on her own before she is ready to share with others. The best thing you can do is give her the space to do that. If she decides to share, be sure to ask her: do you need to vent, or are you looking for feedback? If she says 'vent,' be sure to let her do just that -- don't react, don't respond, just let her vent. That will help build trust that she can talk openly to you without fear of being judged.

Good luck my friend!!

I guess you're right dude. There are lots of things that I want to say to her, I want to help her so badly but I know that she won't accept this easily. She's grown up in so hard conditions and she tries to stand against everything on her own. She wants to be alone in her own struggle, I guess, she wants to deal with that by herself. Well, I'll just let her do it. It's so hard for me, but I'll try. Thanks brother!

futureWDmer wrote:
Hello brother Overload, how are you?
I haven't been around in a while but i can see you've been busy around! :D I saw the WD previously but really enjoyed to read about your date on Valentines. :D I do believe that she loved your present. If she uses it daily what better for she to draw with? That way she can be always holding you! :D Thats awesome and cute, also!
I wish you a nice semester and that all go good men! :D

Love
futureWDmer

Wow, an interesting point of view, I haven't thought about it like that. I hope she thinks it like you do :D Thank you, brother! I wish the best for you too!

Day 7 (Local Time: Feb 18, 2014 - 4:00am)

The semester started OK, did nothing at college and came back. The problem is, the teachers that I try to avoid seem to be my teachers this semester. I hate randomly done things, and they were used to let us choose our teachers before. What the hell happened and they changed their minds? I started to hate my school day by day. DUH! Everything that I trusted have started to fall apart! Oh, and last night, my all dreams were about my hometown and the last home of ours, which was my favorite. I saw every little detail about it, our house, the path that I used to walk everyday, even the construction site that was on my way. Why is this happening? I was thinking that I'm getting used to my new life and forgetting the past but now my past attacked me! AAARGH I need serious help.

At least I'm doing fine at ABing. I'm still trying to subdue my urges, and it seems like it's gonna get harder. If the burden on my shoulders get heavier, I may lose my patience.

OK, it seems a challengeful chapter has begun in my life. Let's see how it goes. Bring it on!

See y'all!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:23 pm 

Oh, I forgot to tell one thing (couldn't edit my post, interesting). I haven't talked with my girlfriend today, I'm really dying to get some news but I don't wanna disturb her. She hasn't texted me neither. I feel like I'm melting every second without knowing what she's doing. Last night, her last sentences to me were so harsh, she's in a serious depression and she wants to be alone with it. And I'm just sitting here, dying to get a text from her. Wonderful, right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:57 am 

Another reset, but I don't care about that. I just had some bad news.

My girlfriend said that she's disappointed. There's no reason for that, she just left me here with questions. She said that she will talk to me tomorrow about this. What the FUCK?! We just had great time together at the aquarium, what the fuck has happened and she started to find me disappointing? I'm not the source of her depression, but I'm getting blamed, oh great! I think I can't keep this going after these sentences, I mean I don't want to disturb and disappoint anyone (except some assholes). I'm ready for a break up. I'm sure it won't last long. The last chapter of this book came so early. It was totally unexpected. And it killed all the great feelings in me. I can't pretend about it, so I think one of us will end it soon.

That's all for now guys, I hope tomorrows will not hurt so bad. See y'all!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:09 am 

Hey bro
All is going to be all right! She's suffering from depression maybe it was not "her" talking, but the depression, i don't know. I've been there and sometimes we do say some nasty things to people that do not deserve not even a bit of it!
I do hope all goes well my friend. I'm praying for that!
Love
futureWDmer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:13 am 

The end of a greatest chapter of my life. I've just ended my relationship. I can't be together with someone who can't accept me as who I am. It was a pleasure to be loved, but I wish she hadn't killed the fire in me.

Well, I'm a little (!) upset, gonna write later. See y'all guys!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Hey Overload,
I have been quietly reading your log for a long time now. Sorry for not posting for ages.
I remember how excited you were when this relationship was coming together, so sorry to hear it did not make it. Try to bounce back quickly and get back on your game. There will be another hottie waiting around the next corner.
Trial and error. Experiment whilst you are young. It's important, so you can find out what you want from a woman and what you don't want.
I probably did not do enough of this when I was in my 20's and on reflection, I think I took relationships more seriously than I should have.
You have one of the greatest and most precious gift a man can have......time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:01 am 

Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2014
Sorry about your breakup with your girlfriend. Well you are still young, I always think about a quote when i'm down: "One life ends, another begins." I think it was meant to be, that you'll find another, better girl, who will love you for who you are.
Well we never talked but I wish you all the best.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:20 am 

Boxer wrote:
Hey Overload,
I have been quietly reading your log for a long time now. Sorry for not posting for ages.
I remember how excited you were when this relationship was coming together, so sorry to hear it did not make it. Try to bounce back quickly and get back on your game. There will be another hottie waiting around the next corner.
Trial and error. Experiment whilst you are young. It's important, so you can find out what you want from a woman and what you don't want.
I probably did not do enough of this when I was in my 20's and on reflection, I think I took relationships more seriously than I should have.
You have one of the greatest and most precious gift a man can have......time.

Hey Boxer! Glad to hear from you again.
Thank you for your words, it really motivated me up. It seems time and failure are the best tools that I have now, to build myself. This break-up didn't break me down so much, that means the fire in me is really died. I'll keep standing still. But I hope I won't wait for 20 years again.
Thanks for comment!

Reducto wrote:
Sorry about your breakup with your girlfriend. Well you are still young, I always think about a quote when i'm down: "One life ends, another begins." I think it was meant to be, that you'll find another, better girl, who will love you for who you are.
Well we never talked but I wish you all the best.

Thanks Reducto! I appreciate your support.
Quote:
another, better girl, who will love you for who you are.

I STRONGLY hope so, thanks!

Aaand, where was I?

Day 4 (Local Time: Feb 21, 2014 - 3:10pm)

I'm in the middle of day 4 now. Everything's quite OK, gonna go to my band's house meeting. Practice songs, write somethings etc. Gonna be a good day, I guess.

Nothing much to write for now, gonna write later again. See y'all!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:01 pm 

Hey Overload,
I see you're going up with your life doing all you did before... Thats really nice. :D
But also, an advice, get the enough time to be sad and to "grief". Maybe not the best word, but well... i think you need to move your life forward off course. But also, don't try to avoid the sadness the accompanies the end of a relation. When we hide what we feel, we get hurt in the future and i don't wanna see you hurt!

Love
futureWDmer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 pm 

futureWDmer wrote:
Hey Overload,
I see you're going up with your life doing all you did before... Thats really nice. :D
But also, an advice, get the enough time to be sad and to "grief". Maybe not the best word, but well... i think you need to move your life forward off course. But also, don't try to avoid the sadness the accompanies the end of a relation. When we hide what we feel, we get hurt in the future and i don't wanna see you hurt!

Love
futureWDmer

Thank you, futureWDmer! I guess you're right. I'm not trying to avoid the memories or something about her. I'm trying to remember those sweet times, especially. While walking a road that me and my ex walked together, I see us walking in front of me. But I gotta tell something that bugs me too much. I started to see couples so frequently. I mean, they weren't around while I was still dating, but they suddenly popped up after I broke up! And they're EVERYWHERE, I can't escape!! I'm not against them, but why suddenly appearing, everywhere?

Day 7 (Local Time: Feb 24, 2014 - 10:37am)

Another short one, sorry for that.

I've been drinking with many different friends in last couple of days. Also I've jammed with 2 different bands (one is my main band). We decided to record a song, so I hope everything goes alright this week. Today I'm on my 7th day, one week is about to be done, and I feel OK, that's so cool. I hope I can keep this going.

Gonna write more after the lessons. Gotta go now, see y'all!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next