Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject: Re: Overload's Log
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:27 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 28 Jul 2017
Sex: Male
I hope all the work stuff picks up for you overload. Difficult time to be in especially with the odds of only 3 out of 50 passing!! The band sounds exciting!!!!
Goodluck for the future!!

P.s The WD sounds amazing!! And i the street too!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:04 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 35
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Aug 2013
How is your AB going? Any WD?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:33 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 13
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 12
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 Jan 2014
Thanks guys for posting and support.

Well, there's something I have to say to you guys, if you're still following me after this absence. I'm gonna explain why I was away for a long time.

I wasn't AB since my last try, you know that already. I wasn't ABing, because I was doing an experiment on myself. And I'm so glad that I did this experiment. I think I've found a mistake in me, something that I've been doing wrong all the time. I'm still doing this experiment, but I'm 98% sure about the result already.

Now it's time for me to come out of the closet.

Guys, I'm gay. (Fuck, I couldn't even write it at first attempt, I'm shaking!) And I need some guidance and help. I'm at a phase that I can't truly accept this. As I said I'm 98% sure about this, but something in me doesn't feel right. I am one part happy to see the truth, and one part disappointed and worried.

Also, the coming out part is so hard for me. My friends may accept it easily, I've already told one of my friends and thankfully he didn't make this harder for me, he even guided me (he's straight by the way). But there's NO WAY I can tell my parents. Last summer, I joked about it and I saw the disappointment and shock in their faces. When I told them I was joking, they took a deep breath and said "please don't do this again, I almost died here".

TL;DR: I've just found out that I'm gay. I'm feeling a bit lost. Only one of my friends know this. My parents will kill me if they hear.

So I'd like to hear some advices from you guys. I need to embrace my identity, but it's so weird to me.

That's it for now, see y'all soon!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 am 

Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 03 Apr 2016
Hey man! Just take it easy. It takes some time for acceptance. It's very good when your friends accept and support you and your sexuality. But be careful with your parents because coming out it's something that gives a huge impact on relationship within a family, especially religious one and especially if you are not 1000% sure about yourself.

So my advice is simple - give it more time, just to clear out your mind from doubts and embrace yourself. And don't tell anything to your parents yet. But anyway, your parents love you, so they will embrace it sooner or later.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:43 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
ben777 wrote:
Hey man! Just take it easy. It takes some time for acceptance. It's very good when your friends accept and support you and your sexuality. But be careful with your parents because coming out it's something that gives a huge impact on relationship within a family, especially religious one and especially if you are not 1000% sure about yourself.

So my advice is simple - give it more time, just to clear out your mind from doubts and embrace yourself. And don't tell anything to your parents yet. But anyway, your parents love you, so they will embrace it sooner or later.

Good luck!

Thanks for tips and support! I'm so glad for being supported.

Today, I totally embraced my new identity. Because I've found a guy on Tinder and we've started to text each other. I can't explain the way he makes me feel when he texts me, I really, really like him! And he likes me too! Oh God I'm so happy, I've never been this happy before. We'll date on Friday, I can't wait for it!

Now that I'm sure, I can say that I'm proud of being gay without hesitation!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Merhaba kardeşim! Nasılsınız?

Forgive those of us who have known you since 2011, but did your sexuality change overnight?

I ask this because since we met you in Sep 2011 and right up to Sep 2014, you have consistently maintained that your were sexually attracted to girls and were "straight".

How did you go from 3 years of heterosexual attraction to homosexual attraction in the last 20 months? Did you get your percentages reversed? From your log, it appears you are more like 98% heterosexual and 2% curious. Lol.

Anyhow, homosexual attraction isn't haram, but anal intercourse is, so inşallah, I'm sure you know what is good and bad for yourself in dünya ve ahiret, especially after the example of the people of Prophet Lut/Lot (who lived in the city of Sodom) were revealed to us in the kuran.

Allaha ismarladık.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:13 am 

Merhaba tim! Glad to hear from you again :)

From outside, yes, my sexuality has changed. But in my point of view, I became aware of who I am. I realized that I've been acting a straight guy without even noticing. I've realized that I was forcing myself to be straight. All my reflexes, all the things that I've done in past, everything was giving me the signs of the real me inside. The role that I play started to bother me too much, I was getting depressed so frequently. I searched everything to find the problem, everything was OK but one thing: I was acting a straight guy while I am attracted to men. I've always felt something to men, but I was trying to label it like envy, or friendly behavior. But none of these labels fit the feeling. Then I tried love and attractiveness labels, I felt a huge relaxation,because I've been searching for the answer for a long time. I once said "I'm straight but curious", but that wasn't true neither. I am completely gay, I'm sure of it.

Well, I wanna write so much, but I don't think this story fits this forum's concept. So, that's it for now guys! See y'all!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:23 am 

Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Well, whatever your sexuality, anal sex is still haram - even between husband and wife. Allah is fair in forbidding anal sex for both gay and straight people, for BOTH men and women. So, whether you decide to marry a lady or date a man, stay clear of their rectums! LOL.

Like Tim said, it really doesn't matter whether you have gay or straight feelings, just as long as you avoid what Allah forbids, you'll be safe in this world and the next. We all dua that you'll do what's best for you and your parents in this world and the next. Allah dualarımızı verebilir.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:07 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26