Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:39 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slider's Journal
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 03 Jul 2017
Sex: Male
Today marks 30 weeks without release of any kind. I continue to feel good about my decision to not MB ever again. Sometimes I wish I would have an SE or WD, but even without that outlet, life has never been better.... different, but better. The best part is that I have almost constant sexual tension (horniness) without the urge to eliminate the feeling. Rather than having insomnia when I go to bed very horny, the feeling seems to make sleep very easy.

My usual routine when I go to bed at night is to do a few minutes of nipple play and light touching on my chest and arms. After I get a steel erection and feel very horny, I'll do a little more nipple play then roll over and almost immediately go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I have morning wood, which I enjoy. Then it's off to the gym, back home, have a protein shake, shower and off to work.

What keeps the sexual feeling all day is having my little guy aimed upward or slightly to one side or the other. The sensation in that position is pleasant and noticeable. After a few hours it drifts downward, which results in not feeling anything in that area. When I need to pee, I will position it upward again.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Oct 2017
Slider wrote:
Today marks 30 weeks without release of any kind. I continue to feel good about my decision to not MB ever again. Sometimes I wish I would have an SE or WD, but even without that outlet, life has never been better.... different, but better. The best part is that I have almost constant sexual tension (horniness) without the urge to eliminate the feeling. Rather than having insomnia when I go to bed very horny, the feeling seems to make sleep very easy.

My usual routine when I go to bed at night is to do a few minutes of nipple play and light touching on my chest and arms. After I get a steel erection and feel very horny, I'll do a little more nipple play then roll over and almost immediately go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I have morning wood, which I enjoy. Then it's off to the gym, back home, have a protein shake, shower and off to work.

What keeps the sexual feeling all day is having my little guy aimed upward or slightly to one side or the other. The sensation in that position is pleasant and noticeable. After a few hours it drifts downward, which results in not feeling anything in that area. When I need to pee, I will position it upward again.

Sounds like you have it really worked out nice. Using that feeling and energy in a good manner.

:text-goodpost:

SE 7/14
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14
<2010- lots of MB, no WD/SE
11-15Y-age,no MB -about WD 1-2 a week

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:48 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Thanks for the encouragement, Jessieboy.

Day 216

Still no release of any kind. I have random episodes of wanting to cum, or more like I really, really want to cum. But since MB is not a consideration, I'll continue to wait and see if I get a WD or SE. Even if I don't, I have learned to live with (and enjoy) all aspects of not masturbating, including occasional strong urges.

At other times when I had stopped masturbating for a period of time, the urges would become so strong that I would give in and MB. But now I have learned to live with the completely full sensation all the time. And since there is no length of time that I'm going for, every day is the same. If I haven't masturbated in 216 days, why would I do it now?? Or tomorrow or next month? This mindset has made recovery from MB addiction much easier.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:46 am 

Two more days will mark 32 weeks. Things are going well, and with every passing day, I'm more comfortable with my new life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:51 pm 

Day 232

I'm confused. After a 15 minute session of nipple play last night I went to sleep very horny. Woke up at 2:30 am with my briefs soaked. About half of the briefs were wet, but not dripping. A trace was on the sheet. No dream that I remember. I got up and peed a large amount. Since I've never had a wet dream I don't know what the "soaked" feeling is all about. Did I pee in my sleep? Was this a WD? My sense of smell is very limited due to sinus congestion and allergies, so I couldn't tell if this was urine or thin semen. My MB semen is usually white. Actually this is the second time in a week that this has happened. The first was clearly a "squirt" because I remember clamping down my Kegels as I awakened. The volume was less, but could have been urine??? Don't know. I have not had a bed wetting incident since I was about 4 years old. What do you think?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:49 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Jan 2017
It is certainly difficult to tell if it was a WD or not Slider. Many guys experiencing Wds do wake up during the orgasm - at least this happened to me in the past when i had WDs... Still, it could have been a WD... Also if you're in day 232 is very likely you had a semen release mate! Because thats a long time without a release... maybe your body just figured out WDs twice this week! Did you take any picture of the underwear? That could help!

Good luck mate.

But only on tears of incense and amomum,
And nard and myrrh are its last winding-sheet.

Snapchat: rfrs91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:07 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
As you said, you haven't wet your bed since you were 4 years old. Since you barely got any on the sheets, it was not a massive amount. Also, semen 'liquefies' when it's been sitting a while, and loses its white color.

Also, you've been staying horny and telling your body in no uncertain terms that MB is not an option. All of a sudden you get two 'discharges' in a week. Logically, it seems extremely likely that your body has found a new (and natural) way to release semen. Recalling a 'spurt' the first time makes it seem all the more likely that your body is discharging semen without MB. So obviously, don't MB and see where this goes.

One other thing you might try is going to sleep without the nipple play, and see if this helps your body start creating exciting situations in memorable dreams to go along with its releases. You could alternate a few days without the nipple play and a few days with it, to see what happens both ways. One concern is that you may eventually start ejaculating from the nipple play itself, which will probably prevent WDs. Better to give your body a chance to continue with these discharges, hopefully converting them to full WDs.

Perhaps you are also now reaching the point that a lot of long term ABers reach and can start sleeping nude, perhaps either instead of the nipple play or with it. It might help stimulate your body into more exciting and memorable releases.

One other observation. When the WDF first started, nofap was not a big thing. Googling for information on WDs back then often resulted in seeing posts by people worried that something was wrong with them because they 'all of a sudden' started getting WDs. Then they mention that they had quit MB months earlier. A lot of the comments following their worried post were by people who had and enjoyed their WDs, and who weren't worried about them at all.

Good luck, and of course don't even think about MB as an option!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey slider
I can't tell if that was or not WD, :confusion-shrug:
but there are 2 or 3 differences, that might help to figure out, between pee and cum or precum :
- on white fabric unless your urine is clear there is a chance the it turn yellow.
- as it dry precum and cum will do a crusty stain that does not happen with urine.
- on dark fabric as it dry cum will left a white stain or more exactly a white surface deposit, that might happen to with precum is there is a bit of cum in it.

Next time that might help you to know
after so long AB streak it's more likely they were WDs...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 pm 

Thanks for the info and insight, guys. So far nothing more has happened. I'll see what comes next (pun intended).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 pm 

Day 237

As time passes, I'm enjoying being horny even more. I especially like being very horny, but not wanting to end it by masturbating. Sometimes I do nipple play just before going to sleep at night. Other times I don't. No matter how horny I make myself with upper body stimulation, it feels enjoyable and relaxing. Sleep comes easily after erotic stimulation. But I have avoided below the waist stimulation for the entire time since my last orgasm Oct 13, 2016. Edging would be too tempting, and I'm committed never to masturbate again.

Since the last episode, I've had no more "wet encounters". Life is good, and I enjoy the way I feel.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:11 pm 

I think if more guys knew that "going natural" can feel better than MB, really does give you the positive benefits in energy, confidence, etc, that 'nofap' sites claim, and really is a better and more natural way to express and enjoy horniness and sexuality, more guys would quit MB. These days, it's really a matter of being aware of the information that's already out there.

And if they quit young enough, they'd get more 'icing on the cake' in terms of WDs -- which you can still start getting. Try telling yourself that there is absolutely no MB, but to go ahead and start doing some pretty exciting stuff in WDs -- and do it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:36 am 

Thanks for the encouragement, Texanguy. I hope you are right, that I'll start having regular WDs. That would finalize the recovery process because I'd have a (somewhat) regular outlet without MB.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:25 am 

Day 242

Feeling good, nothing new to report. See my post in the General Discussion section on how to feel uncircumcised again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 am 

June 13 marked 8 months.

I continue to enjoy going natural, feeling horny and full, and doing erotic touching above the waist before going to sleep at night. The disconnect between being horny and aroused, and MB is getting stronger. I rarely think about masturbating. What I do think about is how horny I am and how I would like to have a WD or SE. Whenever MB thoughts cross my mind, I repeat to myself, "I don't masturbate anymore. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever."

Going to sleep uber horny feels good. When I wake up in the morning I usually have morning wood and feel extra horny. Lying in bed feeling horny is like the effect of a mood altering drug. And it's free with no side effects!

I am beginning to think that the "wet" episode I had a few weeks ago was probably not a WD, but rather just a squirt of urine from a very full bladder.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 pm 

Day 253

I almost had a wet dream 2 nights ago. I was dreaming, but can't remember exactly what, when I had an orgasm and ejaculated a large amount. I was soaked... but I woke up immediately, and everything was dry. A "virtual" wet dream, I suppose.

Still no actual SE, WD or release of any kind. It seems I am in a perpetual state of T-buzz. Very intense gym workouts, less procrastination, lots of energy, and of course horny. On balance, the way life is now is far better than when I used to jerk off every day.

Some would say I'm asexual, but I feel far more sexual energy now than when I was always depleted by a daily MB habit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 am 

Slider wrote:
I almost had a wet dream 2 nights ago. I was dreaming, but can't remember exactly what, when I had an orgasm and ejaculated a large amount. I was soaked... but I woke up immediately, and everything was dry. A "virtual" wet dream, I suppose.
These kinds of 'WD precursor' dreams often lead to a full on WD.

Quote:
Still no actual SE, WD or release of any kind. It seems I am in a perpetual state of T-buzz. Very intense gym workouts, less procrastination, lots of energy, and of course horny. On balance, the way life is now is far better than when I used to jerk off every day.

Some would say I'm asexual, but I feel far more sexual energy now than when I was always depleted by a daily MB habit.
It's the frequent MBers hooked on constantly short circuiting their sexuality with MB that are the 'virtual asexuals'.

I still suggest that you try sleeping nude at some point. 'Sleeping natural' is something you apparently would not do as an MBer, but you are not an MBer now, and are ready to have an exciting sexual experience in a WD while being totally turned off and repelled by the thought of MB. 'Sleeping natural' may help you get there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:08 am 

Thanks for the comments/suggestions, Texanguy.

Day 258
WD, SE, MB, edging, sex with a partner = Zero

OMG! I was very horny yesterday, and I really wanted to ejaculate. The urge was so strong I even thought about masturbating, but that's off the table as an option. Today it's still there, but not as strong. Can I do this indefinitely? Of course I can, if I remain strong and focus on the positive effects of going natural. But I will have times when I feel the urge to cum. So I'll have to focus on how good it feels to be horny and have strong sexual tension.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:12 pm 

At some point, going back to the masturbated state, with all its effects on feelings, energy, horniness, confidence, enthusiasm for working out, etc, just isn't worth a few seconds of artificially induced, manually stimulated, and most likely inferior and incomplete orgasm. Not surprisingly, a confirmed non-MBer just doesn't want to 'go there'.

Better to enjoy the natural state, and stick with the continuing chance for natural WDs as a side benefit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:07 am 

37 weeks today

The urges have subsided and I'm feeling good again. Still horny, but I am always that way. As the weeks go by I want more and more to cum, but less and less to MB.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 20 Jun 2017
Slider wrote:
37 weeks today

The urges have subsided and I'm feeling good again. Still horny, but I am always that way. As the weeks go by I want more and more to cum, but less and less to MB.

Hi Slider,

After 37 weeks, do you still feel the t-buzz?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:17 am 

Cold4Yu wrote:
Slider wrote:
37 weeks today

Hi Slider,

After 37 weeks, do you still feel the t-buzz?

Yes, the T-buzz is almost always present. I have much more energy now than when I was masturbating every day. Sometimes it's a euphoric / horny feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:01 am 

The last few days of June I began to feel pain in my right groin area, and to a lesser degree on the left. I have a history of prostatitis and I was concerned that an infection might be starting. By June 29 I reluctantly decided that I should ejaculate to clear the tubes and check the color of the semen to see if it appeared infected. So I masturbated for about 20 seconds and ejaculated. To my surprise, the copious amount of semen was pure white. Then 4 days later I did it again. Same result. By that time the groin pain had subsided. So now it's been 3 days since I ejaculated and I feel that I'm back on track. I definitely don't want to again start masturbating every day, or any day. Hopefully this was a small bump in the road to complete addiction recovery. If I was in complete recovery for over 250 days, I know I can do this. Wish me luck and strength. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:27 pm 

At least you verified that things are 'OK' down there. I think it's possible that purposefully arousing yourself by nipple stimulation pretty often can result in congestion and discomfort.

I guess there can be an increased risk of going back to MB from your experience, but if you look at 'nofap' sites, many guys who finish the 90 day challenge choose to continue beyond that. And it's not uncommon for guys continuing well past 90 days to announce that they are quitting MB for good, even though that wasn't their original goal.

It thus appears that guys who have managed to separate their sexuality from MB often want to keep it that way. They no longer want to 'short circuit' themselves with MB because they like it better when they don't.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:00 pm 

I think you are right about nipple stimulation, Texanguy.

It's been 4 days now and I'm feeling about the same as I did before the trouble started. As for nipple stimulation, I limit it to about 15 or 20 seconds just before I go to sleep at night. As soon as I start to feel an erection beginning, I stop.

I don't think a brief lapse negates the prior time of being "sober". Addiction recovery can be interrupted by lapses, but sometimes the lapse makes the resolve to continue in recovery even stronger.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:07 pm 

Orgasm/ejaculations in 2017 = 2 (MB)
SE, WD, HF, Sex = 0
Current day 7

T-buzz is building along with horniness. When I MB'd recently I didn't binge MB like I have in the past. The second MB, 4 days later was rebound MB, which I shouldn't have done. The reason I (reluctantly) masturbated was concern about possible prostatitis, which turned out not to be the case. So I'm back on track, and plan no future MB.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:22 pm 

Slider wrote:
T-buzz is building along with horniness. When I MB'd recently I didn't binge MB like I have in the past. The second MB, 4 days later was rebound MB, which I shouldn't have done. The reason I (reluctantly) masturbated was concern about possible prostatitis, which turned out not to be the case. So I'm back on track, and plan no future MB.
There s a lot of evidence from others that an MB or two (especially if done reluctantly) has little effect after long AB. The effects probably go down to zero in a few days or week or two at the most.

'Reluctant MB' can just confirm that the t-buzz and horniness of total AB is better. And WDs can still be in your future.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:39 pm 

Thanks for the encouragement, Texanguy.

Day 15
MB this year - 2
Other release - 0

I feel much the way I did during the 8 months I went natural... horny, moderately full, energetic, less procrastination, and enjoying the T-buzz. I do some nipple play before going to sleep at night. Once I get a good boner, I stop and enjoy the horny feeling as I go to sleep.

My commitment remains to never MB again. With that outlook, I'm not tempted to think it's been long enough and I have "earned" the right to MB. It's open ended. This is the way life is... enjoy it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:55 am 

Day 22
MB this year - 2
Total releases - 2

An update as to how I am doing. I'm feeling great: horny, full and energized. This is the way I like it. Sometimes I get waves of urges, but no real desire to eliminate them. No edging, and none planned. It seems completely normal not to ejaculate. Also, it feels good to get turned on with nipple play just prior to going to sleep.

At the end of this week I'm going on vacation to the beach for a week. No chance of doing anything unplanned due to complete lack of privacy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:51 am 

Day 34

Back from the beach today. After being shirtless on the beach for a week, I'm feeling uber horny. A release would feel so good, but I know that is not likely to happen anytime soon. My pelvis, and especially the groin area, feels full and is aching.

Reaching my previous time without release of 259 days seems so far away. I'm regretting that I talked myself into MB due to possible prostatitis, and then doing it again 4 days later. If I had not done that, I'd be on day 297. But it is what it is, and I have to be determined to continue going natural. My goal, as before, is to never MB again. The only acceptable forms of release would be sex with a person, WD or SE. For now it looks like I'll just continue holding it for a long time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:45 am 

Slider wrote:
Reaching my previous time without release of 259 days seems so far away. I'm regretting that I talked myself into MB due to possible prostatitis, and then doing it again 4 days later. If I had not done that, I'd be on day 297.
As time goes on, the effect of those 2 MB's will go to zero, especially with your attitude.

Slider wrote:
...I have to be determined to continue going natural. My goal, as before, is to never MB again. The only acceptable forms of release would be sex with a person, WD or SE. For now it looks like I'll just continue holding it for a long time.
Just think of MB as unnatural, incomplete, immature, boring, and an artificial short circuit with negative side effects that is a turn off to even consider.

Being shirtless on the beach all week, you should be able to easily sleep shirtless if you are not already.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next