Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 11:48 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: Slider's Journal
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Mar 2018
Sex: Male
Day 47
Day 6 No edging

Each day I go without edging, I get more horny. Also, I've noticed a vague ache in the groin area on both sides, which is presumably pressure from semen retention. Yesterday I did upper body touching, nipples, pecs and arms. It left me feeling horny, full and energized. Today I plan to do the same thing and see how it goes. Still no touching below the waist.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:09 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Addendum to previous post.

I ran across a great video about sex, lust and semen retention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU5z58DFr9M

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm 

Day 48 No release
Day 7 No edging

Horny, horny, horny... I'm enjoying the recent increased horniness, along with the morning wood and random boners. Semen production must have increased because I'm feeling more fullness and pressure. But that even feels good. I did do some upper body stimulation yesterday, which felt good and increased my horniness. It's strange, I really want to cum, but at the same time don't want to lose the great way I feel now. Dripping precum is also pleasurable.

For today I will not edge or cum.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Semen retention has been around in many cultures for centuries, probably because there is something to it. The 'nofap' movement has been gaining in popularity in the last several years, and is basically a modernized, westernized, and secularized version of it. They see positive effects in energy, confidence, focus, concentration, etc, including more energy and dedication for working out at the gym. There are some differences between members about horniness and WDs, but a sizable faction see both staying horny and having WDs as major benefits of nofap along with all the other benefits.

I've seen posts by old fashioned 'spiritual' eastern philosophy ABers who seem to be alluding to that fact that the 'energy' they feel is actually the same controlled horniness that we westerners feel and enjoy on AB. Some modern day 'eastern philosophy believers' that believe that MB is unhealthy really enjoy their WDs. It's all connected.

There seems to be an 'AB-MB fence'. On one side, AB and all its effects are the norm. On the other side of the fence, MB-turnoff cycles are basically the only expression.

The AB side of the fence seems to be the better, more natural, and more rewarding side.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:47 pm 

Thanks for the comments, Texanguy.

Have not edged for one full week.
Day 49 No orgasm or ejaculation

About 10 days ago I restarted the supplement creatine monohydrate. The science behind creatine is that it increases the amount of ATP in the mitochondria of the muscles. This allows more reps of an exercise before exhaustion sets in. The difference in my workouts is very noticeable. Before creatine I could do 10 dips on the parallel bars, but today I did 20 without stopping. Before creatine I would feel a "burn" doing abdominal crunches at 20 reps, but now it takes 30 reps to feel the same burn. Other exercises are similar. Having high sexual tension and energy gives an added boost the workout intensity.

My weight is still 182 lbs (height 6 ft), hoping to drop to 175, and eliminate the last inch of belly fat. Eat fewer cookies??

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:41 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
You seem to know a lot about medical stuff. Taking a creatine supplement can apparently cause a higher than normal creatinine reading in a blood test. Does it mean that taking creatine affects kidney function, or is it just a harmless side effect, such as increasing blood creatinine levels outside of kidney function? Of course, even if it's just a side effect, it could potentially hide a kidney problem.

Slider wrote:
Having high sexual tension and energy gives an added boost the workout intensity.
A significant percentage of serious body builders don't MB at all for this specific reason. Their more intense workouts and lowered body fat increases effective testosterone levels, sexual tension, and energy even more, raising muscle gains and motivation -- and WDs.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:40 pm 

Day 50 no ejaculation
Day 8 no edging

You are correct, Texanguy, that creatine supplementation can cause an elevated serum creatinine. The level of serum creatinine is a measure of renal function. Your body normally makes creatine, which is a precursor of creatinine. An added load of creatine results in a slight elevation of the serum creatinine. So what does this mean? It means that some physicians are unaware of this, and will conclude that the elevated creatinine is an indication of compromised renal function. Some users of creatine have also been unaware of this, and have been subjected to unnecessary medical testing and treatment for this "non-problem".

Incidentally, creatine monohydrate has been used for about 50 years by many athletes. It is not a "banned" substance for any sports that I am aware of. Some physicians have recommended creatine for seniors to help maintain muscle mass and stength.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:06 am 

Day 53 No release
Day 12 No edging (I was off by 1 day on my last post)

I didn't edge this morning, but did some nipple stimulation. For some reason, I have much more precum with nipple stim and no edging, than with edging to near the point of no return.
The good feeling of going natural, no edging, and semen retention continues.

Not a day goes by that I don't wish I had completely stopped masturbation when I was about 14 or 15 years old. I think one year or less of self experimentation with MB is enough to learn how our bodies work. If I had stopped, I would now have regular WDs, and would be experiencing all the good effects of not having self induced ejaculations. As it is, I'm not having ejaculations, but also not having WDs.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Apr 2018
Yup, I definitely echo that sentiment; I wish I had stopped MBing early on too. We're both in it for a long period of ABing before we finally get a WD. But push on, I know it's possible :D

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:53 pm 

Day 54 no release
Day 13 no edging

Thanks for the encouragement, 2X4.

I'm horny this morning, and was kinda lazy at the gym. Tues and Thurs are lower body workout days, which I don't enjoy as much as upper body workouts.

I continue to learn more about my sexuality. One thing I've learned recently is that I can do lots of above the waist erotic touching, get a boner with precum, and then be satisfied leaving it at that. It also changes the horny feeling from "I need to do something" to "I'm still horny, but it feels good."

So for today, no edging or orgasm.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 pm 

Day 55 No release
Day 14 No edging

I was so horny this morning that I woke up at about 4:00am and couldn't sleep before I got up at 6. It would feel so good to cum, but I'm determined to stay the course and not MB. I'm not sure what to do about edging. It's very pleasurable, but always somewhat dangerous as for a possible accidental orgasm. So far when I've edged I haven't had any unintended ejaculations, but the hornier I get the more difficult it could be to stop. I've done AB enough to know that the urges will pass. So the best thing to do is just relax and enjoy the feeling.

How long can I do this? My record is 249 days, about 8 1/2 months. That would put me into new territory sometime in mid December. Maybe Jan 1 would be a good long term goal. And if I can go that long, possibly I can permanently stop MB. But it's only May and I'm soooo horny! One day at a time...

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 pm 

Day 56 No release
2 full weeks with no edging

I really believe I'm more horny when I don't edge than when I do. Edging seems to give me a whole body euphoria which relieves the urge to cum. But for now I'll continue with what I'm (not) doing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29