Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:03 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Slider's Journal
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:03 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
It's not uncommon for a full WD to be preceded by dreams that don't quite go all the way. And it's not uncommon for someone who has put MB completely behind them for a long time (even well over 132 days) to all of a sudden start getting WDs.

If the prednisone had an effect, perhaps increasing testosterone through the harder exercise of large muscles like the legs might help bring on a WD.

You might also try telling yourself before going to sleep that while MB is no longer an option under any circumstances, including in dreams, it is perfectly OK and a good idea a to go ahead and thoroughly enjoy having natural, massive, full body orgasms while having sex in wet dreams.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:18 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Oct 2016
Thanks for the suggestions, Texanguy.

It's now been 19 weeks since I masturbated or ejaculated. And I have never felt better, or felt better about myself. Sure I'm horny, but I enjoy the sensation. Being free of my "dirty little habit" has been liberating. I can now shower and not be concerned about anyone coming into the bathroom and "catching" me masturbating, because I don't do that any more. I have broken the short cycle of AB ->MB ->AB ->MB etc. No longer do I have the post MB letdown, or have the feeling that I am being controlled by undesired urges.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think MB is necessarily a bad thing. During puberty it serves to allow exploration of your sexuality, and how your body works. But eventually it becomes a habit that can have negative consequences. I have finally chosen to free myself from my dependence on MB. Now if I can start having WDs....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Slider wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I don't think MB is necessarily a bad thing. During puberty it serves to allow exploration of your sexuality, and how your body works. But eventually it becomes a habit that can have negative consequences. I have finally chosen to free myself from my dependence on MB. Now if I can start having WDs....
The 'lucky' ones discover the positive effects of AB and controlled horniness over MB letdowns at a young age, and apparently more easily transition to WDs. But it's still possible to start getting WDs later.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:36 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Day 138

Still waiting for a release of some kind. But I'm not discouraged, even if things continue without SE or WD. I enjoy the ever-present level of horniness and sexual energy.

Something interesting has happened recently. Before stopping MB, my nipples were extremely sensitive in an erotic way. Now they are still sensitive to touch, but it feels like nothing more than touch. There's no erotic or stimulating effect of touch. It's like touching my lip, knee or hand... nothing special. Also, I've noticed that when I wash my penis with two or three cleansing strokes, it doesn't feel erotic. It's just washing. On the other side, morning wood, or more correctly morning steel, is stronger than ever.

Even when I have a "horny moment", I have zero desire to MB. The disconnect between being horny, wanting to cum and MB seems to be taking effect. When I MB'd every day, just getting into the shower made me want to MB. Now those feelings are gone and it's just taking a shower.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Hey Slider's
Stay strong :text-bravo:
you beat me, I did wait 133 days to get my first release which was a WD
Good luck :handgestures-thumbup: :greetings-clappingyellow:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 am 

Sounds like you are becoming what many cultures consider to be 'normal'. Keep going, and you may still get WDs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:42 am 

Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Jan 2017
Hey Slider,it is not easy to last for such long days.It seems you've learnt how to control your desire within.I admire for your persistence and determination,which encourage me to learn taking control of my mind and body.Hope your journey can continue!Good luck! XD :obscene-drinkingcheers:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:49 am 

Day 140

Thanks, guys for the comments and encouragement.

The last few days I've been more horny than usual. I was thinking about what made this time different from previous attempts to stop MB. I think success started the day I decided to not just stop MB for awhile, but to stop permanently. Thinking and writing in this journal that I have decided never to MB again made the commitment real and lasting. Before that day there was always a feeling that eventually I would MB again. But not this time. I'm done. So if I ever want to cum again it will be with a partner, or by SE or WD. No other options exist. Strangely I don't feel constrained, but rather liberated, and it feels good.

Addendum: I just realized that I have not MBd or ejaculated in any of the last 4 consecutive months. The longer I go, the better it feels.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:10 am 

Day 142

I had a vigorous workout this morning. Adding rope jumping to the routine made for increased intensity. Over the last few weeks my weight has dropped from 183 lbs to 178.8 lbs. (height 5' 11.5"). As I have adjusted to my new life without MB, my energy has increased. It's been a long time since I felt this good both physically and mentally.

In previous posts I have discussed different placement of my dick in somewhat snug briefs. Lately I have started the day with it aimed straight up, then let it go where it will during the day. Whenever I pee, I start over again with straight up placement. Some of the positions have an erotic feel. To enjoy the different positions I don't re-adjust things between bathroom breaks. At night I aim it straight up and it usually stays there all night. In this position, morning wood is larger and more firm than any other position.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:22 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Feb 2017
Slider wrote:
Day 142

I had a vigorous workout this morning. Adding rope jumping to the routine made for increased intensity. Over the last few weeks my weight has dropped from 183 lbs to 178.8 lbs. (height 5' 11.5"). As I have adjusted to my new life without MB, my energy has increased. It's been a long time since I felt this good both physically and mentally.

In previous posts I have discussed different placement of my dick in somewhat snug briefs. Lately I have started the day with it aimed straight up, then let it go where it will during the day. Whenever I pee, I start over again with straight up placement. Some of the positions have an erotic feel. To enjoy the different positions I don't re-adjust things between bathroom breaks. At night I aim it straight up and it usually stays there all night. In this position, morning wood is larger and more firm than any other position.

I totally concur with your decision point your penis up when they are in tight briefs.
When I wear my Jockey men's bikini underwear I do the same thing! Which is actually the best thing for your penis when it might be getting hard during the day, because if your penis struggles trying to get hard the chambers that it's made of can actually get hurt !!! So lining it up in that way is best not only during the day but also when you sleep at night. It is no surprise that your MW is better. Being your penis can get as large and hard as it might wish to, it certainly will take the opportunity.
You certainly can have a good wet dream in that position. I know I do! You can certainly see my soaked bikini underwear, I posted on WDF after a nap WD. And a good example of that type of good position, but definitely a good WD is seen in the video by: { kitkat } Post subject: A video of my last Wet Dream ( Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:10 am )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:48 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 11 Apr 2017
Slider wrote:
Day 142

I know exactly what you mean. I try to make sure I'm in the correct position when I get to bed so that my erections while I sleep don't pinch me.

SE 1/9
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14
<2010- lots of MB, no WD/SE
11-15Y-age,no MB -about WD 1-2 a week

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:27 am 

Day 145

The peaks and valleys of being horny have leveled out, leaving me generally horny all the time, but without urges. My nipples have lost all erotic sensation. When I used to lightly touch them, it was an immediate turn on. But now it just feels more like a touch of any other part of my body. I'm definitely not "dick dead". The various positions (up, down, to the side, etc) are erotic and pleasant. Sometimes I feel like a teenager (re)exploring my body for the first time. Right now I like the way it's working, and the way I feel. And I'm not jerking off every day, or ever.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 am 

Day 147

I had another very intense workout this morning. I've added rope jumping to the routine, which makes for a good cardio workout.

For some reason I'm uber horny this morning. There's a strong urge to cum... but why now almost 5 months after my last ejaculation? Unfortunately there are only two possibilities for relief today: SE or WD. MB is not an option. And since I've only had one SE ever (in 7th or 8th grade), and never had a WD, my chances for an ejaculation today are slim.

I know that if I just go about my day as I normally do, the urge will subside. I suppose the peaks and valleys are just a normal part of going natural.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:36 pm 

Logically, a guy who never started to MB would have his horniness totally separated from any thought of MB. So it is indeed possible and natural to feel horny while simultaneously being totally uninterested and turned off by MB and its effects.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:54 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Curious, on an average day, how much time do you spend thinking about the fact you are ABing? Wondering how you keep your hornyness level so high.

SE 1/9
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:32 pm 

Day 152 - Today marks 5 months

To answer jessieboy, I don't really feel like I'm abstaining. I just don't MB anymore. Thoughts of MB aren't that frequent, although I do get horny. If the thought does come to mind, I tell my self that that I don't do that anymore. It's not an option. Don't think about. The thing I'm most aware of is how I position my little guy in my briefs. Different positions are interesting and often sensual. A few times I've done some nipple play, and it felt good, but not in the way it used to as a prelude to MB. As long as I don't edge, and I haven't since I stopped masturbating, erotic thoughts and even erotic touching (but not my penis) don't make me want to MB.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:25 pm 

Day 166

Still no release of any kind since Oct 13.

I'm horny for most of the time, but no urge to MB. Nipple sensation has returned as an erotic feeling. I'm now able to do as much nipple play as I want. While getting very horny doing this, there is no connection any more with MB. How much longer I can go is no longer an issue. There is no end point because I don't MB... ever. Short post due to lack of computer privacy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:39 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey slider,
I a bit lost (and lazy too) did you have yet any kind of release since you started ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:07 pm 

Day 175
Still no release of any kind since Oct 13, 2016.

I feel so much better now that I don't masturbate. There is always underlying sexual tension, but it is enjoyable. I am able to do as much nipple stimulation as I want without feeling like I'm "stopping" or depriving myself of more. After getting very aroused, I just turn over and go to sleep. There is no desire to MB or an urge to cum. I have not done any genital stimulation since I stopped masturbating. My energy level is high, my workouts intense, and my feeling of control over mind and body are empowering.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 am 

Tomorrow marks 6 months without masturbating. It's also 6 months without orgasm, ejaculation, SE, WD or sex with a partner. Sounds bleak, but I feel great. Horniness is always there, and I get frequent erections, with morning wood every day. I have no urge or desire to MB. My brain seems to have disconnected being horny from the desire to MB. My new life is good. Short post. Limited computer privacy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:21 am 

Congratulations on 6 months in your new lifestyle. I think the 'MB lifestyle' is actually more boring and less 'sexual' than full AB. Plus, you may yet enter WD territory at any time now.

Not all non-MBers sleep nude, but a lot of them naturally gravitate towards it even if they virtually never did it as MBers. I think for many it becomes one of the pleasurable differences between the old MBer and their new non-MB lifestyle. If you are so inclined, at some point it should not be so risky any more for you to try it.

Good luck in continuing your journey!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 am 

Texanguy is right. My sexuality feels more interesting now than when I masturbated every day.

Day 187
Life has never been better. My sexual tension is of such a degree that it's always there, but not so intense that I want relief from it. I am enjoying nightly nipple play for about 20 minutes, during which time I get a steel erection. But no desire to MB. At a certain point my nipples begin to lose sensitivity. Then I just roll over and go to sleep. There is no frustration or desire to "finish". Another plus is that without ejaculation, there's no mess to clean up.

I continue to put my little guy in different positions, which makes me sexually aware most of the time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:07 pm 

Day 188

I have a dilemma. At some point my prostate and seminal vesicles should probably be cleared out. It's over six months now without an ejaculation or release of any kind. Should I MB one time for health reasons, or maybe hold it another six months and do it at the one year mark? I really don't want to MB at this time because I'm afraid that I'll fall back into my addiction. On the other hand maybe it's never necessary to ejaculate. My body may just take care of itself without masturbating again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:47 pm 

Slider wrote:
Texanguy is right. My sexuality feels more interesting now than when I masturbated every day.

Day 187
Life has never been better. My sexual tension is of such a degree that it's always there, but not so intense that I want relief from it. I am enjoying nightly nipple play for about 20 minutes, during which time I get a steel erection. But no desire to MB. At a certain point my nipples begin to lose sensitivity. Then I just roll over and go to sleep. There is no frustration or desire to "finish". Another plus is that without ejaculation, there's no mess to clean up.

I continue to put my little guy in different positions, which makes me sexually aware most of the time.

Interesting. Fact that you can nipple play for 20 mins and not result in a HF MB just reiterates that we are all wired differently. 6 months of no release and a simple rub against my nipples with a shirt might be enough for me lol. But then again, I might be exaggerating.

I do agree that men plateau after no release for such a long time. Not sure what that is, but definitely < 6 months.

Keep strong and enjoy the feel of MB-free.

Isn't it nice to be able to pop erections easily :handgestures-thumbup:

SE 1/9
MB 2/22
2014- MB=24,WD=3,SE=15
2013- MB=30,WD=4,SE=17
2012- MB=33,WD=4,SE=9
2011- MB=40,WD=6,SE=14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm 

If you had MB'd every day for the last 188 days and had saved all the semen, you'd maybe have a gallon by now. That's obviously not inside you, so our bodies obviously have natural ways of handling the excess. Sperm cells have a limited lifetime, yet if anything non-MBers are even more fertile than MBers. Professional advice to married couples having trouble conceiving advise the male to stop ejaculating for a while. So our bodies have ways of disposing old sperm cells and replacing them with new ones.

A different angle on the 'MB isn't necessary' argument is that large parts of the world see MB as either sinful or unhealthy. Millions of single guys around the world don't MB, or at least don't have it as a habit. And they remain healthy.

As far as WDs go, the simple explanation that they occur because guys get 'full' doesn't explain why someone can go for months without a WD and then have several in one week or even two in one night. WDs are most likely a 'brain sex function', most likely aided by higher testosterone and to a great extent by a lack of other outlets.

If you look at 'nofap' sites, you can see that some guys go on nofap because they have trouble having sex. At the same time, guys on nofap for many weeks or months who finally have sex may have sex 3 or more times in one night, which would be very difficult if not impossible for them to do if they were still MBing -- and they would never have MB'd 3 or more times in one night either.

So unless you have some infection symptoms or something, you're simply being natural by enjoying your sexuality instead of wasting it in MB.

As far as regular nipple play goes, you may eventually ejaculate from it and you may or may not regret it. Nipple play might also reduce you chances for a WD, at least frequent WDers don't seem to regularly engage in it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:25 pm 

Thanks for the insight and comments, guys. Things are going so well now, I'll just keep going natural. Short post --- limited computer privacy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:57 am 

Day 197

So it's been 28 weeks since I last had an orgasm or ejaculated. For the last few days I've been really horny. Doing nipple play just before going to sleep for the night leaves me with a steel erection and feeling horny. But strangely I have found it easy to sleep even being totally turned on and horny. I could MB any time, but I don't want to resume my addiction.

Many days I have aching in the groin area on both sides. It's not really painful, just an awareness of fullness that aches. Since I stopped masturbating, I have felt far more sexual than I did when I was jerking off every day. Life is good. And there is empowerment in not being controlled by an addiction.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 pm 

Slider wrote:
Many days I have aching in the groin area on both sides. It's not really painful, just an awareness of fullness that aches.
The extra arousal from the nipple play me be contributing to this fullness.

Slider wrote:
Since I stopped masturbating, I have felt far more sexual than I did when I was jerking off every day. Life is good. And there is empowerment in not being controlled by an addiction.
Anyone who has ABd for a long period knows that it's not far fetched to think that MB creates a cascade of changes in hormones, neurological functions, and emotions. MB changes your feelings, emotions, interests, and energy levels -- mainly in negative ways. You have less energy, less confidence, and your pleasant and natural horniness goes to zero. You have less motivation, less enthusiasm for such things as working out, watching your diet, and other challenges. You probably become less social.

Here's the point I'm getting at: You are a different person as an ABer than as an MBer. Logically then, whether we like the idea or not, MB affects our personality.

It can't be generalized to everyone, but for most people their 'AB personality' is likely to be more confident, more determined, more sociable, happier, in better physical shape, and thus healthier and more masculine than is their 'MB personality'.

So when some of these ancient cultures say that MB is bad for you -- they may be right!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 688 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23