Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:14 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Chat Room



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
FILLED THEM BOXERS WITH CUM!!!
jessieboy wrote:
...10/29/2017 continued post...

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:03 am
Posts: 164
Location: New England area
Age: 37
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Sex: Male
jessieboy wrote:


I'm quite confused, I didn't see WD in any of these 3 above WD videos for "Proper ones for 11/03". In your previous post, you said "Video for 11/03/2017 - WET DREAM at 1:42am". What am I missing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:48 pm 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Proper ones for 11/03 - WD 2:43am

raw:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iBKRf ... cDkb3C5Flb

WD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10VJ720 ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WxKYAS ... sp=sharing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:54 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Video for 11/05/2017 - WET DREAM at 3:48am

I woke up a few mins (2 mins) after the WD, as I check for wetness. I sit for a few mins before getting up to change.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream no
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? high [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none to some , 7 day trend none to some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good-ish , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? none to low [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
sleep quality? good [3 day trend good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
tiredness? low [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? No
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? high to extreme
precum / leaking? fair
mood level? very good-ish
stress level? low to moderate
==> number of days since ....
last WD 2 days
last SE 114 days
last MB 256 days

VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ty9ZT ... IgBTe_8aHQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNT0_ ... V0CEYlhs4T

WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sCJ3X ... ltHGuO5kZ8
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RKWMI ... 9HMlN4bUIE

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14PnQF ... Kh0ZVGSVWd

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NuJXC ... wDsM3n4oO4


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:06 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
... 11/05/2017 continued...


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:09 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Final stats for last 2017:

had masturbated 2 times
had 33 wet dreams including 1 night with two wet dreams
had 4 spontaneous ejaculations (not WD, not MB)

Spreadsheet log for the year
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RnPSA ... Yf8LHeicWc

More analysis and graphs to follow.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:03 am
Posts: 164
Location: New England area
Age: 37
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Sex: Male
thank you for updated links. It looks to me that you WD occurred at 3:58am, not 3:48am.

jessieboy wrote:
Video for 11/05/2017 - WET DREAM at 3:48am

I woke up a few mins (2 mins) after the WD, as I check for wetness. I sit for a few mins before getting up to change.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream no
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? high [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none to some , 7 day trend none to some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good-ish , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? none to low [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
sleep quality? good [3 day trend good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
tiredness? low [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? No
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? high to extreme
precum / leaking? fair
mood level? very good-ish
stress level? low to moderate
==> number of days since ....
last WD 2 days
last SE 114 days
last MB 256 days

VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ty9ZT ... IgBTe_8aHQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNT0_ ... V0CEYlhs4T

WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sCJ3X ... ltHGuO5kZ8
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RKWMI ... 9HMlN4bUIE

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14PnQF ... Kh0ZVGSVWd

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NuJXC ... wDsM3n4oO4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:57 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
i89rt55 wrote:
thank you for updated links. It looks to me that you WD occurred at 3:58am, not 3:48am.

jessieboy wrote:
Video for 11/05/2017 - WET DREAM at 3:48am

I woke up a few mins (2 mins) after the WD, as I check for wetness. I sit for a few mins before getting up to change.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream no
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? high [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none to some , 7 day trend none to some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good-ish , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? none to low [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
sleep quality? good [3 day trend good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
tiredness? low [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? No
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? high to extreme
precum / leaking? fair
mood level? very good-ish
stress level? low to moderate
==> number of days since ....
last WD 2 days
last SE 114 days
last MB 256 days

VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ty9ZT ... IgBTe_8aHQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNT0_ ... V0CEYlhs4T

WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sCJ3X ... ltHGuO5kZ8
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RKWMI ... 9HMlN4bUIE

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14PnQF ... Kh0ZVGSVWd

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NuJXC ... wDsM3n4oO4



You are correct. :text-imsorry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:48 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Video for 11/10/2017 - WET DREAM at 5:25am

'I was having dreams I was walking around in public at a mall and had a boner I could not stop. Perpetual wood. It felt really good because I felt I was close to orgasm and SE. But I was a bit anxious because I had a boner that wouldn't go away and nobody had noticed yet, but people were bound to. So I stopped walking and started thinking to concentrate on having a SE and boner will go away. So whole dream was feeling so close to orgasm (like edging) but then not quite hitting release. Felt really really good though. I was starting to get frustrated with no release.

Then I started to wake up and realized I was dreaming, and I was orgasming as I was waking, and shooting my load. Felt really good.

When I checked the footage, I noticed I was dry pumping earlier before release and after release. And during the release on video it didn't look like I had woken up. So perhaps maybe I had more then one release and only woke on second. I will need to closely examine the video.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream yes
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination yes
frequent erections yes

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? high [3 day trend moderate , 7 day trend moderate]
precum / leaking? fair [3 day trend none to some , 7 day trend none to some]
mood level? blah [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
stress level? high [3 day trend moderate to high , 7 day trend moderate]
sleep quality? good-ish [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good-ish]
tiredness? low [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low to moderate]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? No
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? high
precum / leaking? lots
mood level? very good
stress level? low
==> number of days since ....
last WD 5 days
last SE 119 days
last MB 261 days

VIDEO (raw):
"https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b9Zcqsoe0g4kBp2ETDMb70k9z_xvMyBC/view?usp=sharing

WD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VGKvZY ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QRFn_z ... sp=sharing"

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=17Lr89 ... HPj8upAtux

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1usdw_ ... ZgeRPwkP_f


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
As always, nice work!

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 am
Posts: 432
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 41
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
Hey Jessieboy :text-goodpost:

I remember you telling me about this particular WD - you said you woke up shaking bc it was one of the most intense orgasms you had ever experienced. Right? :cool:

Anyways, I have just grown a big boner simply by watching your video because I was watching you having this intense whole body orgasm you told me about two months ago.

I still love what you are doing here and all the effort you put in it! :text-bravo:

_________________
2018 Releases:
Jan-Jun: MB 29 SX 4
J: MB 2
A: MB 4 SX 4
S: 0

Last MB: 8/27
Last porn viewing: 8/1
Last cigarette: 6/1

2017: MB 35 / HF 3 / Sex 12
Sept 2000-2016: lots of MB to internet porn (almost daily)
Mar 1993-Aug 2000: unregular MB + WDs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
lorenzo wrote:
Hey Jessieboy :text-goodpost:

I remember you telling me about this particular WD - you said you woke up shaking bc it was one of the most intense orgasms you had ever experienced. Right? :cool:

Anyways, I have just grown a big boner simply by watching your video because I was watching you having this intense whole body orgasm you told me about two months ago.

I still love what you are doing here and all the effort you put in it! :text-bravo:


That experience is coming up soon for WD on 11/21. It was the most orgasmic and enjoyable sleep of the year. Ironic too because it was WD #3 within 4 days. I would have imagined I would have been tapped out at that point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 pm
Posts: 32
Age: 25
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 2013
Sex: Male
Awesome stuff Jessieboy!

I'm curious, how and where have you channeled your excess energy as a result from abstaining? Have you been accomplishing your goals as a result? Since abstaining has proven to elevate our energy levels and focus. Hope this makes sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:08 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 am
Posts: 432
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 41
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
jessieboy wrote:
lorenzo wrote:
Hey Jessieboy :text-goodpost:

I remember you telling me about this particular WD - you said you woke up shaking bc it was one of the most intense orgasms you had ever experienced. Right? :cool:

Anyways, I have just grown a big boner simply by watching your video because I was watching you having this intense whole body orgasm you told me about two months ago.

I still love what you are doing here and all the effort you put in it! :text-bravo:


That experience is coming up soon for WD on 11/21. It was the most orgasmic and enjoyable sleep of the year. Ironic too because it was WD #3 within 4 days. I would have imagined I would have been tapped out at that point.


Well, I guess, I will be looking forward to seeing what happened on 11/21 then. :lol:

_________________
2018 Releases:
Jan-Jun: MB 29 SX 4
J: MB 2
A: MB 4 SX 4
S: 0

Last MB: 8/27
Last porn viewing: 8/1
Last cigarette: 6/1

2017: MB 35 / HF 3 / Sex 12
Sept 2000-2016: lots of MB to internet porn (almost daily)
Mar 1993-Aug 2000: unregular MB + WDs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Video for 11/18/2017 - WET DREAM at 2:13am

I don't remember the WD as I didn't wake up. I woke up around 15 mins later. You can see I check for wetness with my hand.

Note:
I revisited timelapse videos that allowed you to watch a sped up version (typically 6 hour sleep into 1.5 hours). I stopped generating these because they took a lot of processing power and time to create. I am revisiting this with a new strategy that generates about a 5 min video for a 6 hour sleep. Much easier and faster to generate, and short enough to watch to track all erection events during the sleep. Files are quite small too (18mb). They'll be provided going forward.

SPOILER ALERT: As you can see it seems I'm not quite done because I have major erections and precum episodes during the remainder of the sleep, a foreshadowing of events for the next sleep.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream unknown
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination yes
frequent erections yes

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? none [3 day trend none , 7 day trend low to moderate]
precum / leaking? none [3 day trend none , 7 day trend some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good-ish , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? low [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
sleep quality? blah [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
tiredness? low [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? Yes
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? moderate to high
precum / leaking? some
mood level? very good
stress level? low
==> number of days since ....
last WD 8 days
last SE 127 days
last MB 269 days

VIDEO (raw):
none

TIMELAPSE VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/149yQps ... sp=sharing

WD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1THvytt ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E80r9B ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnjrah ... sp=sharing


stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G48pL ... vCN77FuFki

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kYptK ... VxU8zysuY8


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 am
Posts: 432
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 41
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
:text-bravo:

You are right, the new 5 min timelapse video is much better. I usually would not watch a 5 hour video in real-time but now I can see and even count how many times you grow a boner in one night ;)

:text-goodpost:

_________________
2018 Releases:
Jan-Jun: MB 29 SX 4
J: MB 2
A: MB 4 SX 4
S: 0

Last MB: 8/27
Last porn viewing: 8/1
Last cigarette: 6/1

2017: MB 35 / HF 3 / Sex 12
Sept 2000-2016: lots of MB to internet porn (almost daily)
Mar 1993-Aug 2000: unregular MB + WDs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
Great job as always! I like that new time lapse format! And the WD load was huge, shooting thru the underwear!!! Looked like you were big and full of precum even after the WD too!


jessieboy wrote:
Video for 11/18/2017 - WET DREAM at 2:13am

I don't remember the WD as I didn't wake up. I woke up around 15 mins later. You can see I check for wetness with my hand.

Note:
I revisited timelapse videos that allowed you to watch a sped up version (typically 6 hour sleep into 1.5 hours). I stopped generating these because they took a lot of processing power and time to create. I am revisiting this with a new strategy that generates about a 5 min video for a 6 hour sleep. Much easier and faster to generate, and short enough to watch to track all erection events during the sleep. Files are quite small too (18mb). They'll be provided going forward.

SPOILER ALERT: As you can see it seems I'm not quite done because I have major erections and precum episodes during the remainder of the sleep, a foreshadowing of events for the next sleep.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream unknown
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination yes
frequent erections yes

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? none [3 day trend none , 7 day trend low to moderate]
precum / leaking? none [3 day trend none , 7 day trend some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good-ish , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? low [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
sleep quality? blah [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
tiredness? low [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? Yes
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? moderate to high
precum / leaking? some
mood level? very good
stress level? low
==> number of days since ....
last WD 8 days
last SE 127 days
last MB 269 days

VIDEO (raw):
none

TIMELAPSE VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/149yQps ... sp=sharing

WD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1THvytt ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E80r9B ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnjrah ... sp=sharing


stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G48pL ... vCN77FuFki

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kYptK ... VxU8zysuY8

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:40 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
Do you use multiple cameras? I see diff angles.

What’s ur setup??

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Video for 11/19/2017 - WET DREAM at 5:34am

I woke up during the WD.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream unknown
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? moderate to high [3 day trend none , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none , 7 day trend some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? low [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
sleep quality? very good-ish [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
tiredness? none to low [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? Yes
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? moderate
precum / leaking? some
mood level? very good
stress level? low
==> number of days since ....
last WD 1 days
last SE 128 days
last MB 270 days

VIDEO (raw):
none

TIMELAPSE VIDEO:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tznq3 ... Pal92ZVO8x

WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dddPo ... rlYKxb0n0G
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wv4DO ... lcrxkRS2pI
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1No0L1 ... NYo4mbbUBK

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10LNv4 ... YgLzUOufJN

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XvNf- ... UGD3NDz_mD


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 4:15 am
Posts: 602
Age: 17
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Sex: Male
Wow, it looks like your boners keep getting harder and more massive with each wet dream.

But somehow the photos look like they are from a different dream. The stain size looks smaller than in the video, and in one spot instead of two (or one elongated oval of two interconnected stains).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Jamie wrote:
Wow, it looks like your boners keep getting harder and more massive with each wet dream.

But somehow the photos look like they are from a different dream. The stain size looks smaller than in the video, and in one spot instead of two (or one elongated oval of two interconnected stains).



Nope, it's the right one, I triple checked.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:38 am
Posts: 296
Age: 44
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
Sex: Male
Great work Jessie! I love the time lapse video!

It’s amazing how many WDs you get - this last one was only 1 day since a WD the night before.

Keep up the great work - I know everyone here appreciates your efforts, and each video is fascinating. :handgestures-thumbup:

_________________
Wet dreams are good. Masturbation is bad. I think I got it.
"An open mind is the essence of intellect"
"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:12 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 4:15 am
Posts: 602
Age: 17
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Sex: Male
I think it is typical for kids who get their first wet dream to inspect the evidence with the scrutiny of a forensics detective, but wondered what your thoughts were on having your own "dirty laundry" inspected with the same attention to detail?

I also wanted to ask, since you say you woke up during the wet dream, if you remember anything? Surely you remember something, even an image or thought, if not the sensation of some kind as you woke up. Did you feel any pulsations or a sense that you were peeing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:39 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Video for 11/21/2017 - WET DREAM at 3:27am

I dreamt I was in public walking around and kept feeling this overcoming sensation like I was going to have a SE. In my dream, I would try to find a place to hide so the SE could pass. I remember the feeling being so intense, I would fall down to my knees in pleasure. Then I stand up and go walking around until the feeling happened again, and again, I'd repeat the same thing over and over. It felt like this happened 3-5 times until I finally had release. It was very intense and pleasurable (the most intense and pleasurable WD of 2017).

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream yes
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? low to moderate [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none to some , 7 day trend none to some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? high to extreme [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
sleep quality? good [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
tiredness? low [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? No
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? moderate
precum / leaking? none
mood level? good
stress level? moderate
==> number of days since ....
last WD 2 days
last SE 130 days
last MB 272 days

VIDEO (raw):
none

TIMELAPSE VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxQD5P ... sp=sharing

WD:
"WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bd1oW ... Vy2ZKLH7RU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JGRz4 ... Ms6ZTDFKQ2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A6U-2 ... DVShYsryZ3"

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_rIMF ... 3zS4evKLpX

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eNgpR ... mlQXG8_M0l


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
Jamie wrote:
I think it is typical for kids who get their first wet dream to inspect the evidence with the scrutiny of a forensics detective, but wondered what your thoughts were on having your own "dirty laundry" inspected with the same attention to detail?


Well, I know I had my first WDs, I really didn't scrutinize the mess until after several months later when I fully understood the what and why of what was happening.

Jamie wrote:
I also wanted to ask, since you say you woke up during the wet dream, if you remember anything? Surely you remember something, even an image or thought, if not the sensation of some kind as you woke up. Did you feel any pulsations or a sense that you were peeing?


All depends when I wake up (such as during the release or after the release). Also depends how tired I am. If I get up and cleanup, I'm more apt to remember because I'll be doing memory recall. There are sometimes I remember vividly what was going on in my dream. There are other times I swear I wasn't dreaming at all. There are also other times where in the morning I could have sworn I woke up during the night with a WD but the evidence was too dried up or stain questionable. One such time in this past year where if it wasn't for the recording I would have doubted myself out of the WD.

The best detailed wet dreams came about with vivid dreaming where perhaps I fell asleep watching tv for 2-3 hours, wake up for 30 mins and then go back to bed for the night. Science shows this is most successful method on having vivid dreams that you recall the most and have the most control over during the dreaming such as dreams where I realize I'm dreaming, etc or also to the contrast, the level of detail is so high in the dream or most close to reality that the dream feels most life-like. SPOILER ALERT: I had a wet dream on 01/07 where I dreamt I was cleaning up from a wet dream and it felt so life-like and vivid because I had just had a wet dream, and the dream took up exactly where the wet dream had ended. I had no idea I was having a wet dream until I was waking up during the release.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
focus wrote:
Great work Jessie! I love the time lapse video!

It’s amazing how many WDs you get - this last one was only 1 day since a WD the night before.

Keep up the great work - I know everyone here appreciates your efforts, and each video is fascinating. :handgestures-thumbup:


thx :romance-grouphug:

I'm having fun learning more and more as the WDs pass. I may not be drawing correlations yet, but I'm was waiting to have enough data (like a year's worth) before I start trying to "play with the data". I have some interesting ideas on how to play with the data and I'm open to ideas as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
I had some questions asked and I thought maybe the responses would be warranted for the log:

- what do you do to maintain your focus on abstaining, especially in times where your level of 'hornyness' is in an all time high?

There is a point in time where the hornyness get into control. Where the initial reaction to seeing something sexually stimulating doesn't result in the knee-flex action of MBing.

Many (at least those who didn't start MBing too early in puberty) might remember those "innocent" times as a preteen where perhaps you saw a nude picture of the opposite sex where you had yet not associated nudity with MBing or sex. Where you were awestruck and had some "feelings stir up inside" where you were still innocent and naive on how to "act on those feelings". You start falling back to these pre-MB days where you can savour "the sights" and "enjoy the tingling" feeling.

- do you ever look at porn during AB and not get carried away?

I was never huge into porn. I saw some hard and soft porn but never relied on it or viewed it regularly. I found a lot of the porn unrealistic. The longer I AB, the more in control and the loss of urges to MB at the sight of nudity and/or porn.

- does watching porn before going to sleep induce WD?

I remember in my early tweens when I was trying to induce WDs, I was resorting on trying to get worked up before bed with porn. I'd even try to take porn to me on my phone and watch it as I fall alseep, thinking it might help induce some sexy dreaming and wet dreams. It seemed to have no effect and I remember waking up during the night "soft" and cursing myself that I'll never WD if I'm soft during my sleep. Ironically, there are some nights now during AB where I seem to be waking up several times during the night feeling "hard as a rock".

I even took it one step further a few times. I noticed sometimes if I fell asleep watching tv I'd start dreaming some weird dreams. I'd wake up and realize I fell asleep watching TV and I guess I was not entirely fully in sleep enough as the programming on TV was resulting reflected in my dreams. This got me thinking that if I replace porn with TV, it would be sure way of having "sexy dreams". So I converted some soft porn videos to audio only and had a few nights where I'd playback this in a loop on my ipod while I slept. Didn't induce any dreaming and just made my ears ache in the morning.

- has abstaining ever benefited you on achieving your personal goals and increase productivity?

Yes, the extra energy and increase in mood helped me get more into working out and exercising. My multi-year journey on moving from a life of MBing to life of WDing has resulted in much better health and fitness. I dropped a lot of weight (75 lbs) and increased my fitness, etc. My mood has generally been better and I'm spending more of my life on creating things that better my enjoyment of life.

Even when I was at the height of my MBing lifestyle, I was MBing perhaps 2-3 times a week, and I'd have the cycles of up-and-down in energy and mood. If I MBed daily or more frequent, I'd lose my "essence of sexuality" -- reduction of sensitivity, loss of spontaneous erections, loss of morning wood, general "no feeling down there" feeling.

- do you have any tips in increasing my chances of experiencing another WD?

Cutting it off completely is going to create extreme highs and lows and hard falls back to ABing. I had at least 5-8 years of on/off ABing for various levels of degree with mostly failure. What I found the best method was moderation. First work on reduction.

For instance, start with a realistic goal. I'll AB for 7 days -- sex, SE, or WD, but in 7 days if nothing, I'll MB. Try that for 1-2 months. Then stretch 7 days to 14. You'll realize how easier it will become to be in control of your hormones. The changes will be subtle at first but you'll realize in a few months that the changes are there. You'll find yourself less obsessed with MBing on day 14. You'll find yourself going past that easily.

I do still keep to a rule that I'll MBing if I got 30 days or more without a release. I want to keep the pipes healthy and pumping. It took some time to get into a reliable cycle where I'll almost never get to 30 days without a release, but I do still live by that rule and I wouldn't think twice "rubbing one out for necessity" if needed. I'd just probably mean nothing to me and feel foreign -- or at least I hope.

Finally, I found underwear a key to WDing. I spoke to some other members on WDF who have similar feeling. I found that less restriction (with least being nude) had the least frequency of WDs. And the less loose the underwear (the tighter), the increased frequency of WDs. A bit counterintutitive at first, since I believed the more restrictive, the more likely I'd prevent an erection or load from releasing. I'm not necessarily saying restrictive as in tight but more "athletic" style underwear that stretches naturally and doesn't actually feel restrictive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
Load not quite as big, assuming cuz 2nd day in a row, also some nice precum flows

jessieboy wrote:
Video for 11/19/2017 - WET DREAM at 5:34am

I woke up during the WD.

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream unknown
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? moderate to high [3 day trend none , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none , 7 day trend some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? low [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
sleep quality? very good-ish [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
tiredness? none to low [3 day trend low to moderate , 7 day trend low]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? Yes
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? moderate
precum / leaking? some
mood level? very good
stress level? low
==> number of days since ....
last WD 1 days
last SE 128 days
last MB 270 days

VIDEO (raw):
none

TIMELAPSE VIDEO:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tznq3 ... Pal92ZVO8x

WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dddPo ... rlYKxb0n0G
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wv4DO ... lcrxkRS2pI
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1No0L1 ... NYo4mbbUBK

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10LNv4 ... YgLzUOufJN

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XvNf- ... UGD3NDz_mD

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
He’s drawing all the blood from his limbs lol cuz he’s been looking huge!

Jamie wrote:
Wow, it looks like your boners keep getting harder and more massive with each wet dream.

But somehow the photos look like they are from a different dream. The stain size looks smaller than in the video, and in one spot instead of two (or one elongated oval of two interconnected stains).

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jessieboy journal
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am
Posts: 268
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
Another nice load and strong erections!

jessieboy wrote:
Video for 11/21/2017 - WET DREAM at 3:27am

I dreamt I was in public walking around and kept feeling this overcoming sensation like I was going to have a SE. In my dream, I would try to find a place to hide so the SE could pass. I remember the feeling being so intense, I would fall down to my knees in pleasure. Then I stand up and go walking around until the feeling happened again, and again, I'd repeat the same thing over and over. It felt like this happened 3-5 times until I finally had release. It was very intense and pleasurable (the most intense and pleasurable WD of 2017).

Stats for the Wet Dream...
sudden onset of wet dream no
sexual dream yes
...Following the Wet Dream
frequent urination no
frequent erections no

==> non-sleep stats (leading up to sleep)...
horny level? low to moderate [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
precum / leaking? some [3 day trend none to some , 7 day trend none to some]
mood level? very good [3 day trend very good , 7 day trend very good-ish]
stress level? high to extreme [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
sleep quality? good [3 day trend good-ish , 7 day trend good]
tiredness? low [3 day trend low , 7 day trend low]
==> wake up to...
morning wood? No
==> non-sleep stats (after the sleep)...
horny level? moderate
precum / leaking? none
mood level? good
stress level? moderate
==> number of days since ....
last WD 2 days
last SE 130 days
last MB 272 days

VIDEO (raw):
none

TIMELAPSE VIDEO (raw):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxQD5P ... sp=sharing

WD:
"WD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bd1oW ... Vy2ZKLH7RU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JGRz4 ... Ms6ZTDFKQ2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A6U-2 ... DVShYsryZ3"

stats:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_rIMF ... 3zS4evKLpX

sleep and heart rate:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eNgpR ... mlQXG8_M0l

_________________
Stay Strong!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: luicus and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group