Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:31 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: Lucid
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:44 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 40
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
Day 15 abstinence.

Days 10-13 there was little arousal, even during the night, which is strange and unsettling. Tonight that changed. I was dreaming we were outdoors, walking around this farm like area. I saw someone I work with (food services), and started to become lucid. She’s a brunette, thin, nice eyes and smile. She gave me the ‘look’ like she wanted it. I went right in for it and passionately kissed her. Things progressed, I picked her up and she straddled me. I grabbed her arse, squeezing her yoga pants. I knew I was dreaming, and kept thinking how real it felt. We went to a more private setting, and started having sex, her still straddling me. We were now sitting down. I kept focusing on her lips, teeth, eyes. Part of the art of lucid dreaming is maintaining focus on a certain object, so you don’t awake as soon as the lucidity starts. We kept banging, until I came. I then awoke from this wet dream, shorts soaked, only to awaken moments later from that dream within a dream, dry. Bummer.

I would say I become lucid more and more as I record dreams. So here starts a dream journal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:59 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Two other recent dreams:

I was walking around the local shopping district, and it was mostly deserted, even in broad daylight. There was one place that was open, where I usually take kids to get haircuts. I started becoming lucid, as I approached this barbershop. It had changed into a place where only beautiful, busty women were giving haircuts. They had for clothing only a thin sheet as a top so that their nipples were apparent. They seemed aroused, as I became aroused. Woke up before anything else happened.

Another dream. There was some kind of preacher giving a speech, and just before this, he was having sex with this woman. She lay there on the ground gazing at me while he preached, and I became aroused. I knew I had a greater chance of impregnating her, as I’m bigger than he is. I went over and had missionary sex with her. He didn’t notice us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:59 am 

Days 16-18.

Prostate constantly twitching, quivering, lots more precum. Arousal level very high. Trying to get my mind off of sexual things. Seems like brain goes back into a MB mindset with too much focus on those things.

Post subject: Re: Lucid
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:00 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Hi lucid, I have never experienced a lucid dream, so I am interested in having some. Any suggestions you could give to help induce a lucid dream? Any online resources that cover lucid dreaming techniques?

BTW, when was the last time you had a WD? Does your WD often come with lucid dreams? Also, are your lucid dreams often of erotic nature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm 

Just watched prince of Persia yesterday, which influenced this dream no doubt. I was in my church building from my childhood, and we were just finishing up and about to leave. The main actress from Prince of Persia was there in the hallway, and she kept looking at me. At this point I became lucid, and I approached her. She put her arm around my shoulder, and then I put my arms around her waist. We started kissing, people walking around us and all. It started getting more passionate, so we went into a private room, and continued there. Pressing our genitals together, but still clothed, felt incredibly real. I kept saying to myself, ‘I know I’m dreaming, but how can it feel this real?’ After kissing there for a while, noticed that a bed appeared in the room, which would seem convenient, but some guy was sitting there, which we hadn’t realized he had been there the whole time. Feeling awkward, I left the room, went down the hallway, and looked in on a crowded room of women. One woman was shaking her booty, and being lucid, knew it was a dream, all inhibitions gone, and went over and slapped her booty right in front of everyone. Then left the room.

Last edited by Lucid on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:52 pm 

i89rt55 wrote:
Hi lucid, I have never experienced a lucid dream, so I am interested in having some. Any suggestions you could give to help induce a lucid dream? Any online resources that cover lucid dreaming techniques?

BTW, when was the last time you had a WD? Does your WD often come with lucid dreams? Also, are your lucid dreams often of erotic nature?

I’ve been having lucid dreams since puberty started. They become less frequent when I don’t record them. This is why you have to keep a dream journal. I’m starting one here, just for that reason. During your waking hours, start questioning your reality. Ask yourself, several times throughout the day, “am I dreaming?’ As you do this during the day, you will also do this at night in your dreams. Things happen in dreams that are physically impossible. At this point, something should trigger in your mind that this is a dream. Some dreams aren’t as easy, and everything happening could happen in real life. I have ‘dream world’ locations that aren’t real. They are somewhere stuck deep in my hippocampus, and I have many of these locations that I can immediately recognize as ‘not real’. This also helps bring about lucidity.

You also have to get into the habit of not rushing out of bed in the morning. Wake up, and make yourself lay there for a good 10 minutes. There are many lucid dreams that I’ve had, but would have forgotten, had I not done this.

Last WD was 2 weeks ago. They are pretty much exclusively erotic. It’s rare when it’s not. One dream I had (not erotic) I was riding a bike and the pressure I felt underneath my seat kept building. I got harder and harder until I had a explosive WD. A lot of WD involve water (pools, lakes, sprinklers), and women dressed scantily. That’s always a big trigger for me in a dream to have women who are getting wet.

Just recalling another lucid WD. Was driving down the freeway, taking on my phone. This beautiful blond was sitting next to me looking impatiently for me to get off the phone. She got more horny the longer I ignored her. Finally I finished the call, and she started kissing me. I was nervous about wrecking, so I pulled right off to the side of a busy freeway and we kept going. Finally she was on top of me, we were having sex, exploded with orgasm, and I woke up with a huge stain. That one was enjoyable, as sometimes the WD comes too soon, and the sexual act isn’t enjoyed as long as you’d like.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:54 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Sep 2018
Thanks for the posts Lucid. I'm trying to attain more lucidity in my dreams. You're lucky it comes/cums so easy to you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:18 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Lucid, thank you so much for sharing your techniques. I will try that.

Your lucid WDs sound so incredibly hot! You mentioned that a lot of your WD involve water (pools, lakes, sprinklers). That's an interesting point. Based on my reading of the posts here, many WDer had WD related to water as well, some are about pee.

How frequently do you have WD? How is your abstinence going? Do you go into the hard "monk" mode where you avoid all the arousal triggers? Have you had any notable lucid dream since your last post?
The dream world is so fascinating!

Lucid wrote:
i89rt55 wrote:

I’ve been having lucid dreams since puberty started. They become less frequent when I don’t record them. This is why you have to keep a dream journal. I’m starting one here, just for that reason. During your waking hours, start questioning your reality. Ask yourself, several times throughout the day, “am I dreaming?’ As you do this during the day, you will also do this at night in your dreams. Things happen in dreams that are physically impossible. At this point, something should trigger in your mind that this is a dream. Some dreams aren’t as easy, and everything happening could happen in real life. I have ‘dream world’ locations that aren’t real. They are somewhere stuck deep in my hippocampus, and I have many of these locations that I can immediately recognize as ‘not real’. This also helps bring about lucidity.

You also have to get into the habit of not rushing out of bed in the morning. Wake up, and make yourself lay there for a good 10 minutes. There are many lucid dreams that I’ve had, but would have forgotten, had I not done this.

Last WD was 2 weeks ago. They are pretty much exclusively erotic. It’s rare when it’s not. One dream I had (not erotic) I was riding a bike and the pressure I felt underneath my seat kept building. I got harder and harder until I had a explosive WD. A lot of WD involve water (pools, lakes, sprinklers), and women dressed scantily. That’s always a big trigger for me in a dream to have women who are getting wet.

Just recalling another lucid WD. Was driving down the freeway, taking on my phone. This beautiful blond was sitting next to me looking impatiently for me to get off the phone. She got more horny the longer I ignored her. Finally I finished the call, and she started kissing me. I was nervous about wrecking, so I pulled right off to the side of a busy freeway and we kept going. Finally she was on top of me, we were having sex, exploded with orgasm, and I woke up with a huge stain. That one was enjoyable, as sometimes the WD comes too soon, and the sexual act isn’t enjoyed as long as you’d like.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:59 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Sep 2018
I have found keeping a journal really helps the dreams keep coming too. I know what you mean by "dream world locations" and I also have dream world animals. Never thought to ask myself during the day "am I dreaming". I will practice that. Also great reminder about laying in bed for 10 minutes after waking up to allow recall. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:27 am 

Last night I had another. Was with 2 women, one more attractive than the other. The less attractive one kept coming on to me, and the more attractive one was somewhat stand off ish. Go figure! Became lucid, started pursuing the more attractive one. She had long burnette hair, thin face and nice lips. She was perspiring and had a glossy look to her skin. I was kissing her, but the other girl wanted some attention, so I played with her with my other hand. The brunette and I started having sex. She wasn’t that into it. I tried different positions, finally standing up with her wrapped around me. She still wasn’t that into it. The last time I had sex was 3 days ago, so I recognized in my dream as I was getting harder and harder, that it felt really great, but likely wouldn’t lead to a WD. Sure enough woke up dry. Usually need at least a week between ejaculations to have a WD.

Funny that even though I’m lucid, I’m not in control of the other persons response. Sometimes I have more control over that than other times. Obviously the times that there is a high amount of desire and libido in her, the more enjoyable.

Someone asked in an earlier post about what you do during lucidity. Flying is enjoyable as well. Or doing super human jumps on my bike. But sex seems to just pop up naturally given the spikes in testosterone and morning wood. Often times there is something completely non sexual going on, and suddenly it takes that turn because of an erection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 am 

About WD frequency... I hadn’t had one for a while until last month. I’m married, so getting a release so often makes WD more difficult. We recently had a go at practicing male continence (no ejaculation), and letting the sex session go for much longer and slower. Very enjoyable for the wife as she can have several orgasms, and I’m still hard. Trick is to going very slow to avoid getting too excited. I’m having another go at practicing make continence again, as I haven’t been so disciplined over the last several weeks.

One more thing about lucidity... some people become lucid and immediately wake up because they get excited about being lucid. It takes practice to remain calm. What can be very helpful is to practice focusing on an object. Dreams often become more fuzzy as you fade out of them into wakefulness. Remaining focused on an object helps keep you in the dream. Like in one of my dreams up there, I started ‘loosing it’ and immediately started focusing on the woman’s face, it’s contours, mouth, eyes. Whatever is in front of you, sometimes it’s the floor on the ground, focus on the intricate details to get you grounded back in the dream. Sometimes you can awake, and still be tired enough to slip right back into the dream. You can come in and out of the same dream this way.

Also, I have more WD laying on my back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:46 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Sep 2018
Thanks Lucid. That's interesting to know. I definitely get more lucid sleeping on my back but both my WDs were lying on my front. Maybe a LWD will be different :-)