Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:55 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: Lucid
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:44 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 40
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
Day 15 abstinence.

Days 10-13 there was little arousal, even during the night, which is strange and unsettling. Tonight that changed. I was dreaming we were outdoors, walking around this farm like area. I saw someone I work with (food services), and started to become lucid. She’s a brunette, thin, nice eyes and smile. She gave me the ‘look’ like she wanted it. I went right in for it and passionately kissed her. Things progressed, I picked her up and she straddled me. I grabbed her arse, squeezing her yoga pants. I knew I was dreaming, and kept thinking how real it felt. We went to a more private setting, and started having sex, her still straddling me. We were now sitting down. I kept focusing on her lips, teeth, eyes. Part of the art of lucid dreaming is maintaining focus on a certain object, so you don’t awake as soon as the lucidity starts. We kept banging, until I came. I then awoke from this wet dream, shorts soaked, only to awaken moments later from that dream within a dream, dry. Bummer.

I would say I become lucid more and more as I record dreams. So here starts a dream journal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:59 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Two other recent dreams:

I was walking around the local shopping district, and it was mostly deserted, even in broad daylight. There was one place that was open, where I usually take kids to get haircuts. I started becoming lucid, as I approached this barbershop. It had changed into a place where only beautiful, busty women were giving haircuts. They had for clothing only a thin sheet as a top so that their nipples were apparent. They seemed aroused, as I became aroused. Woke up before anything else happened.

Another dream. There was some kind of preacher giving a speech, and just before this, he was having sex with this woman. She lay there on the ground gazing at me while he preached, and I became aroused. I knew I had a greater chance of impregnating her, as I’m bigger than he is. I went over and had missionary sex with her. He didn’t notice us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:59 am 

Days 16-18.

Prostate constantly twitching, quivering, lots more precum. Arousal level very high. Trying to get my mind off of sexual things. Seems like brain goes back into a MB mindset with too much focus on those things.

Post subject: Re: Lucid
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:00 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Hi lucid, I have never experienced a lucid dream, so I am interested in having some. Any suggestions you could give to help induce a lucid dream? Any online resources that cover lucid dreaming techniques?

BTW, when was the last time you had a WD? Does your WD often come with lucid dreams? Also, are your lucid dreams often of erotic nature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm 

Just watched prince of Persia yesterday, which influenced this dream no doubt. I was in my church building from my childhood, and we were just finishing up and about to leave. The main actress from Prince of Persia was there in the hallway, and she kept looking at me. At this point I became lucid, and I approached her. She put her arm around my shoulder, and then I put my arms around her waist. We started kissing, people walking around us and all. It started getting more passionate, so we went into a private room, and continued there. Pressing our genitals together, but still clothed, felt incredibly real. I kept saying to myself, ‘I know I’m dreaming, but how can it feel this real?’ After kissing there for a while, noticed that a bed appeared in the room, which would seem convenient, but some guy was sitting there, which we hadn’t realized he had been there the whole time. Feeling awkward, I left the room, went down the hallway, and looked in on a crowded room of women. One woman was shaking her booty, and being lucid, knew it was a dream, all inhibitions gone, and went over and slapped her booty right in front of everyone. Then left the room.

Last edited by Lucid on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:52 pm 

i89rt55 wrote:
Hi lucid, I have never experienced a lucid dream, so I am interested in having some. Any suggestions you could give to help induce a lucid dream? Any online resources that cover lucid dreaming techniques?

BTW, when was the last time you had a WD? Does your WD often come with lucid dreams? Also, are your lucid dreams often of erotic nature?

I’ve been having lucid dreams since puberty started. They become less frequent when I don’t record them. This is why you have to keep a dream journal. I’m starting one here, just for that reason. During your waking hours, start questioning your reality. Ask yourself, several times throughout the day, “am I dreaming?’ As you do this during the day, you will also do this at night in your dreams. Things happen in dreams that are physically impossible. At this point, something should trigger in your mind that this is a dream. Some dreams aren’t as easy, and everything happening could happen in real life. I have ‘dream world’ locations that aren’t real. They are somewhere stuck deep in my hippocampus, and I have many of these locations that I can immediately recognize as ‘not real’. This also helps bring about lucidity.

You also have to get into the habit of not rushing out of bed in the morning. Wake up, and make yourself lay there for a good 10 minutes. There are many lucid dreams that I’ve had, but would have forgotten, had I not done this.

Last WD was 2 weeks ago. They are pretty much exclusively erotic. It’s rare when it’s not. One dream I had (not erotic) I was riding a bike and the pressure I felt underneath my seat kept building. I got harder and harder until I had a explosive WD. A lot of WD involve water (pools, lakes, sprinklers), and women dressed scantily. That’s always a big trigger for me in a dream to have women who are getting wet.

Just recalling another lucid WD. Was driving down the freeway, taking on my phone. This beautiful blond was sitting next to me looking impatiently for me to get off the phone. She got more horny the longer I ignored her. Finally I finished the call, and she started kissing me. I was nervous about wrecking, so I pulled right off to the side of a busy freeway and we kept going. Finally she was on top of me, we were having sex, exploded with orgasm, and I woke up with a huge stain. That one was enjoyable, as sometimes the WD comes too soon, and the sexual act isn’t enjoyed as long as you’d like.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:54 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Sep 2018
Thanks for the posts Lucid. I'm trying to attain more lucidity in my dreams. You're lucky it comes/cums so easy to you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:18 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Lucid, thank you so much for sharing your techniques. I will try that.

Your lucid WDs sound so incredibly hot! You mentioned that a lot of your WD involve water (pools, lakes, sprinklers). That's an interesting point. Based on my reading of the posts here, many WDer had WD related to water as well, some are about pee.

How frequently do you have WD? How is your abstinence going? Do you go into the hard "monk" mode where you avoid all the arousal triggers? Have you had any notable lucid dream since your last post?
The dream world is so fascinating!

Lucid wrote:
i89rt55 wrote:

I’ve been having lucid dreams since puberty started. They become less frequent when I don’t record them. This is why you have to keep a dream journal. I’m starting one here, just for that reason. During your waking hours, start questioning your reality. Ask yourself, several times throughout the day, “am I dreaming?’ As you do this during the day, you will also do this at night in your dreams. Things happen in dreams that are physically impossible. At this point, something should trigger in your mind that this is a dream. Some dreams aren’t as easy, and everything happening could happen in real life. I have ‘dream world’ locations that aren’t real. They are somewhere stuck deep in my hippocampus, and I have many of these locations that I can immediately recognize as ‘not real’. This also helps bring about lucidity.

You also have to get into the habit of not rushing out of bed in the morning. Wake up, and make yourself lay there for a good 10 minutes. There are many lucid dreams that I’ve had, but would have forgotten, had I not done this.

Last WD was 2 weeks ago. They are pretty much exclusively erotic. It’s rare when it’s not. One dream I had (not erotic) I was riding a bike and the pressure I felt underneath my seat kept building. I got harder and harder until I had a explosive WD. A lot of WD involve water (pools, lakes, sprinklers), and women dressed scantily. That’s always a big trigger for me in a dream to have women who are getting wet.

Just recalling another lucid WD. Was driving down the freeway, taking on my phone. This beautiful blond was sitting next to me looking impatiently for me to get off the phone. She got more horny the longer I ignored her. Finally I finished the call, and she started kissing me. I was nervous about wrecking, so I pulled right off to the side of a busy freeway and we kept going. Finally she was on top of me, we were having sex, exploded with orgasm, and I woke up with a huge stain. That one was enjoyable, as sometimes the WD comes too soon, and the sexual act isn’t enjoyed as long as you’d like.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:59 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Sep 2018
I have found keeping a journal really helps the dreams keep coming too. I know what you mean by "dream world locations" and I also have dream world animals. Never thought to ask myself during the day "am I dreaming". I will practice that. Also great reminder about laying in bed for 10 minutes after waking up to allow recall. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:27 am 

Last night I had another. Was with 2 women, one more attractive than the other. The less attractive one kept coming on to me, and the more attractive one was somewhat stand off ish. Go figure! Became lucid, started pursuing the more attractive one. She had long burnette hair, thin face and nice lips. She was perspiring and had a glossy look to her skin. I was kissing her, but the other girl wanted some attention, so I played with her with my other hand. The brunette and I started having sex. She wasn’t that into it. I tried different positions, finally standing up with her wrapped around me. She still wasn’t that into it. The last time I had sex was 3 days ago, so I recognized in my dream as I was getting harder and harder, that it felt really great, but likely wouldn’t lead to a WD. Sure enough woke up dry. Usually need at least a week between ejaculations to have a WD.

Funny that even though I’m lucid, I’m not in control of the other persons response. Sometimes I have more control over that than other times. Obviously the times that there is a high amount of desire and libido in her, the more enjoyable.

Someone asked in an earlier post about what you do during lucidity. Flying is enjoyable as well. Or doing super human jumps on my bike. But sex seems to just pop up naturally given the spikes in testosterone and morning wood. Often times there is something completely non sexual going on, and suddenly it takes that turn because of an erection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 am 

About WD frequency... I hadn’t had one for a while until last month. I’m married, so getting a release so often makes WD more difficult. We recently had a go at practicing male continence (no ejaculation), and letting the sex session go for much longer and slower. Very enjoyable for the wife as she can have several orgasms, and I’m still hard. Trick is to going very slow to avoid getting too excited. I’m having another go at practicing make continence again, as I haven’t been so disciplined over the last several weeks.

One more thing about lucidity... some people become lucid and immediately wake up because they get excited about being lucid. It takes practice to remain calm. What can be very helpful is to practice focusing on an object. Dreams often become more fuzzy as you fade out of them into wakefulness. Remaining focused on an object helps keep you in the dream. Like in one of my dreams up there, I started ‘loosing it’ and immediately started focusing on the woman’s face, it’s contours, mouth, eyes. Whatever is in front of you, sometimes it’s the floor on the ground, focus on the intricate details to get you grounded back in the dream. Sometimes you can awake, and still be tired enough to slip right back into the dream. You can come in and out of the same dream this way.

Also, I have more WD laying on my back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:46 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Sep 2018
Thanks Lucid. That's interesting to know. I definitely get more lucid sleeping on my back but both my WDs were lying on my front. Maybe a LWD will be different :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 pm 

Day 11 abstinence

Wife and I had sex 2x in the last 2 days. Practicing male continence. Had a long sex session last night, and had several dreams. I was in a hotel room with my wife. We were both getting horny, so we decided to take a bath together, only the bath was on the small side, and not very comfortable for sex, but we really wanted it. She pulled me down into the water aggressively. I was still trying to get my shorts off, but she didn’t care they were getting wet. I thought my cellphone was in my pocket, but then turns out it wasn’t. We had nice slow tantric sex, like we had just done in real life. Dream faded into another dream. Level of lucidity in this dream not as good as it normally is. Woke with lots of precum, no WD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 pm 

Not too lucid, but very nice.

Was at church with my family, we were going from one meeting room to the next, when I noticed my friend leaving the building. Turns out he was going to play volleyball, with a group of guys in this barn like structure. I followed, played volleyball with this giant beach ball. After doing this for a while, I left and came back but no one was there. There was a physics presentation going on about how rockets work on a big screen.

Suddenly instead of the presentation, there was this beautiful woman on the screen. She was tan, brunette, was naked, had this elaborate tattoo from her backside all the way down to her right thigh. She was glistening, and busty, with a bubble butt. Terribly tempting. I was still hot from playing volleyball, so my shirt was off. I was drinking water, and it dripped down my chest. In real life I work out a lot, have a nice chest and 6 pack. I was thinking that this woman would be attracted to me, and I was getting very horny. I felt myself getting rock hard just watching her. I was saying to myself that I had to have her, and it became unbearable. I felt myself slipping into orgasm, and woke up.

My heart felt like it was pounding outside my chest, everything tingling, lots of precum, but no orgasm. So much dopamine was flooding my system, it could have been a shot of heroin, not that I know what that’s like, it felt so good. I think I got nervous about orgasming in my dream that it was cut short.

It’s nothing like MB. To be so not in control of your member. Like it has a complete mind of its own. There is no way of producing that kind of dopamine rush with MB. I lay there without touching for 45 minutes rock hard. Even though there wasn’t the big orgasm just yet, there’s still the smaller prostate orgamsing twitches, which feel really great, and go on longer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:21 pm 

WD

Day 15 since last waking ejaculation. Dreamt I was out of town with my family. I was walking around in green scrubs, which are kinda like pajamas. I started becoming very erect, sat down on the couch. I knew I was too horny to stop it, and just started cumming. It just squirted over and over again down my leg, felt really amazing. Felt like I released a full load in my dream. Woke up with that dopamine head buzz. Only ejaculated a couple inches in diameter, thought there would be more. Still felt great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:42 pm 

Nothing lucid last night. Dreamt I won some kind of special massage, was going to claim my prize, and some guy starts leading me into a back room, felt like it was in someone’s house. I was trepidatious, as I thought he’d be the one to do it, which I don’t prefer. Then he opens a door a two therapists are there scantily clad. We are supposed to undress, but I’m already getting excited, so I’m a bit hesitant to remove clothing. I do, lay down on the table, and the dream ends.

I also dreamt about going out with some friends to eat. We ran into one of my old girlfriends from high school. I told her she looked very good. She hugged me a long time, said a few things, that dream ends. Then transition to being on a very tall hill with beautiful green scenery. I was on my bike, going down the hill way too fast, was scared I would crash. Got to the bottom of the hill, started doing wheelies around some cars, ended up going into a McDonalds, trying to order breakfast as they would stop serving very soon. Debating doing this vs going #2. Woke up and needed to go #2. Been 4 days since sex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:15 pm 

Non lucid, non sexual, day 8

Was at a theme park, riding a roller coaster with my friend from high school. I had broken up with his sister, so he held a grudge against me. Our roller coaster ride started slowing down, as the utilities in the park weren’t functioning properly. We were going upside down in loops, slowly, making it more nauseating. Somehow my car was further behind his, and I had to push it to catch up. I wanted to explain my side of the story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:24 pm 

Day 10, sexual, non lucid dream

Work was having a Halloween party. I was walking towards the nursing station, and 10 nurses were all performing a fast 2 step dance as part of a Halloween performance. They were all bunched together real close. They asked that I join in. I get right in the middle, and I’m getting bumped into on all sides. As part of the dance, I held the waist of the nurse in front of me. They were young and thin and pretty. I started getting excited, as we were all so close together. I woke up right before the wet dream, very hard for a long while. I have to continue to remind myself it’s ok to let go. I still hold strongly onto societal norms, and it would be pretty improper ejaculating in public like that. Reminding myself again... let go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:50 pm 

Same night, another one.

Dreamt I was at a water park with my family. We were going down a slide that had a second pool component, and every few minutes this pool emptied into another slide and then the ride was over. We slid down, and my youngest I was a bit concerned about, as he’s still learning to swim. The pool area was very busy, and I had a hard time seeing him. Just then I saw from my vantage point the backside of this girl having sex in the cowgirl position. I could only see her butt and backside going up and down, but couldn’t see the guy she was on. I noticed I was at an angle I could see her, but she was pretty discreet in her location that I don’t think anyone else could see. Then the pool emptied and we went down the rest of the slide. My youngest struggled a bit to get out of the water, and I felt kinda bad I got distracted by her. Been rock hard for 45 minutes after waking up.

No MB, no porn. Dopamine buzz still going on in my brain. It’s long lasting. Nothing like MB, with the subsequent serotonin flood, then the downer feeling.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:25 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Oct 2018
Lucid, are you a physician?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:53 am 

Affirmative

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:55 pm 

Day 11, sexual, non lucid

Was at a conference in the Maldives, with that perfectly white sand and blue water. We were at a resort. Someone I barely knew ran into some car trouble, and he didn’t want me to leave him. I told him to go get the hotel to help him. I was trying to get to the beach, but got held up in the hotel a little long. I was sitting by the fitness area. There was an indoor track, and glass windows to look in on the runners. The women were in their yoga pants and bikini tops. They had a kid on their backs, to put more weight on their body, and were jumping, trying to work out their quads. They were very nice to look at, and as time went on, they were sweating more and more. I needed to get going, but was too erect to stand up. No WD. Keep waking up as the excitement builds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:33 pm 

Day 2, sexual, non lucid

I was in a college dormitory area, going from the upstairs to the basement. In between there was a middle loft area, and the door to the outside. As I went to the basement, I realized I was in the wrong area. Some other guy also made the same error who was in close proximity. I started to hear moaning noises from the loft area. I looked up there and this guy had a girl pinned, with her face towards to door. They were both clothed, but he was screwing her from behind. She kept saying his name. His pace was pretty rapid. Everyone just froze around them. The guy next to me in the basement was also looking on, but we didn’t make eye contact, as we both we enjoying this forbidden scene above us. There were also people on the upstairs level who were looking on. No one could leave the building as they were blocking the door. He finished, and yet soon thereafter started up again.
Had sex to completion 2 days ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:43 pm 

Day 4, sexual, non lucid

Dreamt I was waiting in a long line to vote. Not for the midterms, but for the right to MB. There’s a pretty religious person in our church who was there advocating for this right. She never saw me, but I thought we’d both be embarrassed if she did. As we waited in line, I was becoming more erect, started throbbing, woke up during one of these involuntary pulsations, but no WD. Went back to sleep, was running a marathon, saw some friends who didn’t know that I ran. I saw Ghandi, who kept trying to give me this empty bowl. We passed it back and forth 5x before it fell on the ground. We came to a spot where massive amounts of people were taking photos, some with really old cameras from the early 1900s. I thought they were taking photos of us, but turns out there was a statue of the Christ child they were interested in.

Prostate was twitching pleasurably all day yesterday.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:10 am 

Day 5. Lucid, non sexual

Woke up in the night raging hard. Had a difficult time getting back to sleep. Finally did so, dreamt I was on a vacation with my family, up in the mountains. It was covered in snow, and another family was doing some risky steep sledding. I couldn’t look as I thought one of them was going to die. There was another group that had 5 people linked together going down a slide, but got stuck as one of them was pretty large. I could see Mt Hood from 2 states away we were so high up in the mountains. I just enjoyed the view and the breeze.

Transitioned to another dream. Was in a shopping area. Met an old friend of mine who was wondering about my shirt. Went and got some food, but needed to go to the restroom. I brought my food with me and flushed it down the toilet. It was making a giant mess, and all of a sudden I became lucid. I questioned the oddity of the situation, and questioned my reality, as I do during waking hours. I then became naked, and thought I might start to MB. I reasoned that it would be ok, as it was a dream, and that’s allowed, just not in real life. I was surprised I wasn’t becoming erect, especially given how aroused I was earlier. Lots of precum this AM. Weird that dream didn’t turn into more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:17 am 

Day 5

I was attending a local event, in a parking lot. They had games for kids and activities for adults. I forgot something at home, so I went back there, but passed through a side street that in real life has older homes and not a lot of vegetation. In the dream, it was full of the most brilliant fall colors, trees hanging over the road so you couldn’t see the sun above. I kept making excuses to drive on this road to see the beauty of it.

Went back to the parking lot, and they were having a shirtless contest to see who had made the most progress physically. I was wearing a sweater at the time, and was about to compete, but my wife was going to be jealous, and asked that I not. There was a chic with dark brown hair and steel blue eyes walking by me and gave me that look and a smile, hoping I would take off my shirt. Woke up very erect, no precum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:48 pm 

Day 6, sexual, non lucid

I was in some sort of movie shoot. I went back and forth from being this character to watching this character. I had just finished eating, I was driving around in this old town. It was nighttime, the roads were gravel and there was a motel nearby. I was approaching an outdoor movie area, and there was a guy laying down having sex with a girl on top of him, as they lay on a blanket. She was kinda pale and flat chested with dark hair. Then this mostly naked woman starts walking up to them, and wants in on the action. She looks a lot like Pam Anderson back in the day. The one girl climbs off him, and she climbs on him, and they have sex. The other girl doesn’t complain, just steps aside. She was tired out anyway. I’m going back and forth from watching this guy, to being this guy. The scene moves on to this guy almost crying over his dead horse because of a truck accident. I then went on to making some adjustments on the wheels of the truck so it doesn’t happen again. Woke up very erect for 30 minutes just laying here, some precum.

This reminded me of one of my first WD when I was 13 years old. It was such a powerful WD that I can still recall it. I was at a party that turned into an orgy as the night went on. There were mostly women, but some guys too. Most everyone had fallen asleep, but I still had this pretty but flat chested woman on top of me. With us having sex, some busty girl wanted some part of the action, so she got naked and let me rub her boobs as she crawled towards me. I couldn’t handle it anymore and woke up with an explosive WD.

Maybe there’s some part of my messed up psyche that is always on the lookout for a partner with more ‘fertile’ assets. There often seems to be this theme of competition for the best sexual partner, which is going on in real life all the time, but shows up in my dreams often in a very sexual way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:10 am 

Day 8, non lucid, non sexual

I was at a recital for my daughter. There was a line for the Russian kids, and 2 other countries, my daughter was in the third line. She had just gone to the bathroom recently, and needed to go again. She was the only one in the whole group playing her instrument. Dream transitioned to us driving home. We were driving high speed on the freeway. We almost hit 2 cars who had collided, but emergency personnel hadn’t arrived yet. Had another dream where we were playing basketball, and one of the guys was naked, and erect. He was trying to prove his manliness. It was awkward playing with him, as it is in real life, as he has a big ego.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:56 pm 

Day 10, sexual, non lucid
Daytime libido: 4
Nighttime libido: 6
Precum: little

Went to a VR game room. I was with my manager from work. She put on my VR head gear, and turned out all the lights. There was nothing sexual going on in the VR, but she started rubbing my upper body in a sensual way. I was trying to tell her that this wasn’t appropriate, but it felt really good, so I refrained. Things kept going and I started moaning.