THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:18 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

Post subject: Re: Showering
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Jan 2017
Sex: Male
I studied in a boarding Junior school, where we had semi-isolated shower room. Sometimes, we just played water together. And we did compare our cocks. But at that time, everyone was still growing, and was not in same stage. Some people went to puberty really early, with full-developed body hair, and matured package of sacks and balls. Some people like me were kind of smooth, and with not fancy stuff.. lol

The only reason I like it because, that showering room is really warm and with huge volume water flow that was really comfortable. :)

Sam

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:29 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Apr 2016
I play a lot of sports and shower with team mates all the time. At first it was a bit weird, but now it doesn't bother me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:38 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Aug 2016
robertjones12345 wrote:
At the swimming baths again its the same and people rarely shower naked. In some cases there are signs on the walls saying "Do not shower naked, please respect our guests" so in some cases you aren't allowed too.

Such rules are complete and utter rubbish!

Why don't they respect my health and hygiene?

Is that worth less than somebody's 2 seconds of discomfort that quickly dissipates when they realize how foolish it is to be uptight about being naked??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 25
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Nov 2015
I showered naked with my brother countless times! And as I've said a few times elsewhere, many of the dorms in which I stayed while in college had communal showers with nothing but dividers. Sometimes with curtains, but those usually disappeared. Haha

Some guys would walk from their rooms to the showers naked. In the morning, they were sometimes equipped with morning wood standing at attention. Once one guy jacked off in the stall just next to my own. It was easy to distinguish the sound, and I was able to confirm my suspicion because the water collected in a somewhat steady pool beneath the divider and I could see him in the faint reflection.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:50 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2017
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
Many of the dorms in which I stayed while in college had communal showers with nothing but dividers.
Some guys would walk from their rooms to the showers naked.

I was never brave enough to do that. I was also always worried about someone stealing my towel and/or shorts, the shower was laid out such that the only place to put your stuff was in the anteroom unless you were willing to put it on the floor.

I had actually forgotten until just now, that was an occasional fantasy of mine for a time: my stuff being taken and having to retreat to my room completely naked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:52 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
capraccoon wrote:
I was never brave enough to do that. I was also always worried about someone stealing my towel and/or shorts, the shower was laid out such that the only place to put your stuff was in the anteroom unless you were willing to put it on the floor.

I worked out occasionally at a Ballys gym where guys would steal my plain white generic towel. So I quit taking it to the shower room, I just took off my gym shorts and T-shirt, locked them in my locker, and walked totally nude to the shower room. Those rich bastards had nothing to steal any more.

It also meant I had to stand around sloughing off the water and air drying as much as possible before walking back to my locker and I admit that it did feel a bit like putting on a show so I sometimes would get an erection then. Sometimes older guys who weren't getting much from their wives would pay me a bit of attention which I found arousing even though I had no intention of playing around with them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:31 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
capraccoon wrote:
I was never brave enough to do that.

I never was either. Every now and then my penis would flop through the fly in my boxers and I wouldn't bother putting it back, but that was as far as my own exhibitionism went.

But then I wonder sometimes, Why not? I mean, it's not like we didn't already see each other naked in the showers.

hardboy_fll wrote:
I worked out occasionally at a Ballys gym where guys would steal my plain white generic towel. So I quit taking it to the shower room, I just took off my gym shorts and T-shirt, locked them in my locker, and walked totally nude to the shower room. Those rich bastards had nothing to steal any more.

It also meant I had to stand around sloughing off the water and air drying as much as possible before walking back to my locker and I admit that it did feel a bit like putting on a show so I sometimes would get an erection then. Sometimes older guys who weren't getting much from their wives would pay me a bit of attention which I found arousing even though I had no intention of playing around with them.

Haha! That reminds me of once finishing up a shower while a dormmate stood there and waited patiently for my stall. There was only one more stall open at that moment, but it had a terrible showerhead and so no one used it if they could avoid it. I happened to be using what was probably the best one, and so it wasn't strange for guys to wait for that stall to become available. He just happened to have come to showers, and was waiting, naked. Before I knew it, I started to get erect. A mixture of being naked under hot water that felt oh so good and also being inadvertently watched by an equally naked guy. Surprisingly, his dick responded in kind. I eventually finished up, toweled off, and put my clothes on while still sporting a boner, all the while he was leaned back against the wall opposite the stall, one leg raised with that foot planted on the wall behind him, acting nonchalant though making an attempt to hide his own still hard erection from anyone else who might see.

It was a nice, random moment we shared.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 pm 
Living in Korea for a year , i've experienced the jjimjilbang, or bathhouses that are really common and truly amazing. It is gender segregated but people go there with their families and friends and you can sleep for the night for very cheap. As soon as you cross the door for the men area (and same for women) everyone is naked from age 0 to 99. You have children and grandpas and teenagers and middle aged men. I was afraid i would get hard but it quickly became very comfortable and i enjoyed the freedom it gives to just wear nothing and spend time woth friends with my "curiosity" about their body fully satisfied and not in the way for deepening our friendships. It also made me a lot more comfortable with nudity in general, so coming back to America i will probably not have any shame anymore :) if you have the opportunity i would definitely say try it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:39 pm 

teleskoid wrote:
Living in Korea for a year , i've experienced the jjimjilbang, or bathhouses that are really common and truly amazing. [. . .] It also made me a lot more comfortable with nudity in general, so coming back to America i will probably not have any shame anymore :) if you have the opportunity i would definitely say try it!

Dude, I have seen your pictures and let me just say that you have absolutely no reason to have any shame at all.

That said, I heard many mention the Korean bathhouses on this forum in various threads. They seem to be very awesome indeed. I can't help but wonder if the men's side isn't somewhat akin to what the YMCA supposedly used to be back in the day, when it was specifically geared toward men and nudity while swimming was required.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:49 pm 
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
teleskoid wrote:
Living in Korea for a year , i've experienced the jjimjilbang, or bathhouses that are really common and truly amazing. [. . .] It also made me a lot more comfortable with nudity in general, so coming back to America i will probably not have any shame anymore :) if you have the opportunity i would definitely say try it!

Dude, I have seen your pictures and let me just say that you have absolutely no reason to have any shame at all.

That said, I heard many mention the Korean bathhouses on this forum in various threads. They seem to be very awesome indeed. I can't help but wonder if the men's side isn't somewhat akin to what the YMCA supposedly used to be back in the day, when it was specifically geared toward men and nudity while swimming was required.

Ahah hey thanks man. Id agree that the jjimjilbang probably ressemble a lot what YMCAs used to be. I will truly miss them when i leave!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:26 am 

teleskoid wrote:
Living in Korea for a year , i've experienced the jjimjilbang, or bathhouses that are really common and truly amazing.

Yes, the jjimjilbang (or mogyoktang) is a great gift of Korea to the world. There are a few good ones in the US believe it or not. Spa World in Virginia, Jeju Wellness in Atlanta, King Spa in Chicago and Spa Castle in Dallas are of the big waterpark variety. Unfortunately they are also charging more and more money these days for the privilege but it's still worth it to me. When I'm on a long road trip it's a great way to unwind and refresh and even catch a nap without the expense and overnight delay of a hotel room.

They certainly will normalize your attitude about nudity for sure. I hope they become more common in the US to open up the minds of this stuck-up country.

Which area of the country will you be coming to? You might be in luck. All the ones I have visited in the US are run by Koreans so they keep close to traditions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:53 pm 
I'm going back to Canada actually... we don't really have them over there I've checked

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
capraccoon wrote:
I never was either. But then I wonder sometimes, Why not? I mean, it's not like we didn't already see each other naked in the showers.

Well, I was on a co-ed floor, so there was that...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:57 am 

capraccoon wrote:
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
capraccoon wrote:
I never was either. But then I wonder sometimes, Why not? I mean, it's not like we didn't already see each other naked in the showers.

Oh. Well that makes perfect sense.

We never did have co-ed dorms at the schools I attended. Aside from visitation hours (afternoon to midnight if I remember), it was just dudes in the men's dorms. And the occassional girl who snuck in and stayed the night in her boyfriend's dorm (which was more rare of an occurrence than you'd think, though).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:00 am 

Gilgamesh04 wrote:
capraccoon wrote:
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
capraccoon wrote:

Not necessarily :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:18 am 

hardboy_fll wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:25 pm 

Gilgamesh04 wrote:
hardboy_fll wrote:

:lol:

Seriously. After a swim in a college outdoor pool I was taking a shower in the bathhouse next to it when I heard a guy and a girl talking in hushed voices in the locker room. I think they were going to have some "fun time" in the showers, but some other guy came in and started yelling at them about a girl being in the men's locker room. No fun that day :-(

But I've been to the naturist gatherings where both guys and girls were showering in the morning as everybody woke up. It's really no big deal as long as the morning wood situation has subsided :-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:59 am 

hardboy_fll wrote:
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
capraccoon wrote:
Gilgamesh04 wrote:
capraccoon wrote:

I refer you back here:
capraccoon wrote:
I had actually forgotten until just now, that was an occasional fantasy of mine for a time: my stuff being taken and having to retreat to my room completely naked.
:D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:48 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 7
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Nov 2016
I shower alongside other guys quite often at the gym. For me it is a case of getting clean, I hate getting in my car being sweaty, my car has leather seats, being sweaty on leather seats is quite uncomfortable. I neither dislike nor dislike showering next to other men, it is just something which happens.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:14 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Apr 2017
Never but it sounds interesting