Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Chat Room



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Are you circumsized?
Yes, and glad. 26%  26%  [ 62 ]
No, and glad. 35%  35%  [ 84 ]
Yes, but wish i wasn't circumsized. 36%  36%  [ 88 ]
No, but wish i was circumsizd. 4%  4%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 243
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 am 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 am
Posts: 133
Age: 21
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Jun 2011
Sex: Male
I would never do that horrible thing to my future kids. It's horrible and useless. Mine's uncut and it's very much sensitive, protected and I don't need lube. Cutting also cuts sensitivity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:23 pm 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 pm
Posts: 651
Age: 31
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 22
Circumcised or Uncut?: Restored (was circumcised, now uncut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Dec 2016
Sex: Male
Unfortunately I am circumcised, and I will never make that decision for my future sons... I am restoring though... so at least some of the damage is fixed.

_________________
Current Day of Abstaining: ---
Longest Abstaining Record: 36 Days November 2011-December 2011
Date of Last Wet Dream: 10/28/2017
Total # of Wet Dreams: 21; First WD 07/21/2010


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:31 pm 
i'm not and i will not do it to my children.

i agree to roderick's point, it adds sensitivity.

plus when you are turn on, and u are leaking precum, and u don't take out ur dick to play with it, after some time, it will stay on your foreskin and when u want to play with it, it will still be there and can act as natural lubricant. unlike when exposed, it will dry up rather fast.

that's wat i like about having a foreskin. Yay!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 am 
As a man who is going to be a future father, never would I circumcise my kids. It was done to me without my permission and I hate it. It's his penis it will be his choice. I want him to be able to experience the best out of life and have all the options and opportunities open to him, and it can start with having a natural intact penis and every right to his body. My sons will always have a choice and will forever have every right to their body and its integrity as all persons should have that inalienable right.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 pm 
Voted.

I'm circumcised, and don't see what all the fuss is. :confusion-scratchheadblue: It hinders me not. I don't plan on having any offspring, but if I did, I would leave that decision to the mother! :D


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 am 
sopater wrote:
Voted.

I'm circumcised, and don't see what all the fuss is. :confusion-scratchheadblue: It hinders me not. I don't plan on having any offspring, but if I did, I would leave that decision to the mother! :D


Yeah, I'm not sure why it's such a big deal... I don't have a problem with it...


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 am 
I'm circumsized and have no problem with it. I am very happy with the look, sensation or anything else associated with it. I too don't understand the fuss...

edit: oops, edit to the above. I AM circumsized. thanks squeeze!


Last edited by sluggy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am
Posts: 1068
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 39
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 8
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Oct 2017
Sex: Male
Sluggy, you're not circumcised? Your CP says that you are? I'm confused

Yeah, but the thing is us circumcised guys simply don't know what we're missing! We enjoy what we have, but when you read about what we've lost and the functions of the foreskins, the frenlum (which is the most sensitive part of a man's unit), etc, it's a shame why people feel they have to cut all of that off. And by and large, medicine is now acknowledging that the large majority of men (which is most of the world) do just fine with one; so if it ain't broke, don't fix it! (That's what I think)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 am
Posts: 468
Age: 26
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 28 Aug 2015
Sex: Male
In our culture, it is a requirement for every child or adolescent male to be circumcised. Well, of course, you could choose not to, but most kids would prefer to be circumcised than to choose to be teased, be laughed at or be called names. It acts as a rite of passage to manhood. So in our culture, technically, if you're not circumcised, you ain't ready to be a man. But personally, imo, circumcision doesn't make a real man.

_________________
In my opinion, masturbation is NOT a crime! ABORTION is!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am
Posts: 1068
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 39
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 8
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Oct 2017
Sex: Male
wolf_of_benjamin wrote:
In our culture, it is a requirement for every child or adolescent male to be circumcised. Well, of course, you could choose not to, but most kids would prefer to be circumcised than to choose to be teased, be laughed at or be called names. It acts as a rite of passage to manhood. So in our culture, technically, if you're not circumcised, you ain't ready to be a man. But personally, imo, circumcision doesn't make a real man.


Sure, this custom of circumcising most male babies in the US has only been that polular since like the 1950s, so its not exactly that ancient of a tradition. And especially with more and more immigrants from countries where that isn't practiced that often, the rate of infants who are circumcised are becoming less and less. Down to 65% or so in some states. And if you go to Canada, it's even less. And so kids could tease either way now, because you have foreskin or you don't, and the fact is, if they don't tease you about your penis they will tease you abt your name or something else. Plus, how many people see your wiener anyway? Hardly anyone showers in school anymore, anyway. And culturally, t's not a rite of passage into manhood, bec it's done as an infant, not during puberty. If God blesses me with a son, he will be a man with an intact penis, the way God designed it. If our culture cut everyone's pinky off as a baby, would you do that too? It just doesn't make sense to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:02 am 
wolf_of_benjamin wrote:
In our culture, it is a requirement for every child or adolescent male to be circumcised. Well, of course, you could choose not to, but most kids would prefer to be circumcised than to choose to be teased, be laughed at or be called names. It acts as a rite of passage to manhood. So in our culture, technically, if you're not circumcised, you ain't ready to be a man. But personally, imo, circumcision doesn't make a real man.


You're Jewish I assume?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm 
I'm uncut. I have not had any of my sons done either.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be cut, but generally I go back to preferring it this way. Unfortunately you can't try out each way for a few months then decide...

Interestingly, I grew up in a community of mostly uncut, and never had an issue with it, was quite a defender of staying un-cut. Now I live in an area of mostly cut people and I admit I am now afraid to show my penis in the changeroom.

Once somebody told me cut people take more risks, is this true?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am
Posts: 1068
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 39
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 8
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Oct 2017
Sex: Male
icesk8r wrote:
Interestingly, I grew up in a community of mostly uncut, and never had an issue with it, was quite a defender of staying un-cut. Now I live in an area of mostly cut people and I admit I am now afraid to show my penis in the changeroom.

Once somebody told me cut people take more risks, is this true?


Why do you think you are more shy now in the locker room? It would seem to me that an uncut one is more modest to begin with, since one's glans aren't exposed.

I don't know about risk-taking, but like with anything sexual, it would really depend on the "inside" of the person: their beliefs, attitudes, desires, opportunities, etc. It's about what they believe and want more than it is abt their equpt. If there is truth to that at all, the only thing I could imagine which might be a factor is that cut guys' penises are less sensitive; their glans, etc. become keratinized, meaning they grow extra layers of skin over time, to protect against irritation, etc. and most cut guys also have their frenulum removed (don't ask me why, cuz I don't know), which I'm sure you know is super sensitive. Because of this, especially as they get older, they require more and more amounts of physical and/or mental stimulation in order to orgasm. And so, some guys in that situation might participate in riskier activities in order to get that extra physical or psychological stimulation in order to do their business.

(And as a 35 year old cut guy, I can verify personally that my guy isn't 1/2 as sensitive as it was when I was in high school, and that's why I am currently working on foreskin restoration! When I hear young guys say, "Man, I disagree, I'm circumcised and my penis is very sensitive--I just say, give yourself 10-15 years, but to most young guys, that is an unthinkable long time away, and seems unreal and unprobable bec they are so horny at their age, they assume [like I did] that they will always feel that way. I'm pretty straight living, and so I haven't done anything too crazy, ok, well at least not with another person, haha, but i can understand why some guys feel they would need to do that. But risky behavior, which could be many different things I guess, is just that--risky--and usually isn't the smart or considerate thing to do!)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 pm 
The locker room shyness seems to be more about being different than others. I was recently in a change room with 10 others and all were cut, I was embarassed to be different, which is normal as people stare at the different one.

By risks, I meant risky behavior in general, not risky sex in particular.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am
Posts: 1068
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 39
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 8
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Oct 2017
Sex: Male
Oh, Ok, I had somehow mixed thing up in my head and was thinking that you are now around more uncut guys like yourself. Yeah, now that makes more sense if you feel like everyone is staring at you bec you are the odd guy. It's just bec you are different, that's all, it doesn't mean that they look down on you or anything. Most cut guys in the US for instance, haven't seen an intact penis before, and so it's just curiosity at what one looks like. If you were circumcised and lived in Europe, guys would stare at you bec they wouldn't be used to seeing a cut one.

As far as cut guys taking more risks in general, I've never heard that, haha. I doubt there's any correlation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:09 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm
Posts: 50
Age: 18
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Apr 2012
Sex: Male
I'm circumcised because that's what my parents did at birth, and I don't like it one bit :( However, I will give the option of having it done to them when they're older.

Edit: First post at this forum, hoping for a WD soon :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm 
well not circumcized here but currently can not have any kind of sex because my skin right below my penis head keeps tearing.. Im sure i have to wait atleast two weeks.. I already tried one week and it tore again very easily.. Not happy camper here.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm 
I'm circumcised, and though I wouldn't necessarily say I'm glad with it, I'm content (probably because I don't know what it's like to not be.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:00 pm 
To be honest, I don't understand how anyone can play with a penis without it's skin. I wouldn't do that to my sons, and make sure they know how to really take care of themselves. Of course, insurance is dropping the operation in more and more states, making the poorer majority unable to do it without money coming out their pocket.

Though I do know what all the fuss is from though. Guys like me (intact and in the USA) are "weird", we are exposed to pornos with cut men, and then when foreskin is involved it's either
1)Gay porn
2)European/South American/Some Asian Nation that's not S. Korea (Not that there's anything wrong with that, Brazilian girls are amazing!!)

We date women and see doctors who think the foreskin is useless or disgusting, and expect us to have circumcisions to please the standard. The media mocks the foreskin too, all while condemning Muslims/other cultures who cut their girls.

And with television (my enemy), it just tells people people how to think, no telling how many girls are puking over foreskin because "TV said it was gross" not due to actual experience.

And between several groups, like European/Hispanic immigrants, rebellious African-Americans (who are often uncut), women who have experienced the uncut cock, doctors/scientists who are against/regret the acts of circumcision, and the many human rights groups that are composed of these groups of people and many more (like anti-circ Jews, Muslims, gays) is where the fuss is coming from.

Science is starting to prove the flaws of all the arguments for cutting boys. And that the foreskin is normal and needed for everyone. In America, they had cut blacks at one point to "stop the raping of white women" now it's because it's "cleaner" and "sexier". Most people in the anti-circ camp see how it's just a solution in search of a real problem to be attached to.

Even religion, is changing it's views in the wake of science and their own morals. There are Jewish people who are against it!

But to make the fuss circle complete, you have a few (or many) asshole intactivists who start trolling people who didn't have any word over their penises and gotten snipped. Then you get some circ'd people who go back to the words that made their enemies in the first place and for good measure make sites devoted to the circumcision fetish to troll the intactivists. Then the intactivists start back with "half-dick" and the like.

After awhile, it's a trolls trolling trolls scenario, and the cycle will never end. All the while, men like me, uncut or not, will just go on to enjoy their penises with their women who know how to please whatever dick is attached to their lover.

Really, I may be anti-circ and all, but some of the people in that camp are somewhat stuck-up.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:37 am 
I am uncut and glad. If I was to have a son I would definitely leave him uncut so he could make the decision himself.

Interesting posts from Time Warrior and Trusexaholic.

It is a strange subject that polarizes people and most debate around the subject tends to be on the irrational side. Personally I don't understand why either a) it became a 'cultural' thing or b) why it seems to be a really important thing in some religions but each to their own I guess.

I am glad the decision wasn't taken for me as a baby and that if I ever wanted to I could have it done electively.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:06 pm 
Im 21 and im uncut, so here is a non-biased opinion here:
I always hated it. At least for me, the pleasure is extremely unbearable, to the point of being frustrating. Im always feeling at the point of no return with little stimulation, which makes me cum real fucking fast. I hate not being able to pound a girl and give her a good fuck, because I can't do more than 2 pelvic thrusts in a row without feeling like im about to fucking cum. It's really distresing. My frenulum is a bit short aswell to boot. I can't wait to get my surgery and get rid of this problem. Im going for the frenulum+full circumcision pack. I've heard cases of guys getting only their frenulum done and developing paraphimosis, will not risk it. Also, the more sensitivity I lose the better.

I've read countless people's testimony on being cut (who where cut later on life) and they all improved sexual stamina, and pleasure was not lost, it's just a different approach. It comes slower and you can actually control when you want to ejaculate yourself, which is great.

Yes, i've tried everything you can imagine, and i've come to realize my problem is physical. There is evidence of short frenulums and uncut guys statistically having more premature ejaculation problems than uncut guys.

Finally, we have to admit it kinda looks like a retarded ant-eater when you unzip it in front of a girl. The relief on their faces to know it's not a dick with possible phimosis will also be worth it, lol.

Cheers

PS: Ah, to add: I do this for functional purposes. If I was able to fuck properly I would probably don't do anything. Whoever does it for cultural/religious reasons is dumb as a brick.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm 
How is it healthier? The foreskin is there for a reason, it is designed to protect your penis and also to keep moisture in. Just try this once... pull your foreskin back and walk round for one day like that and you will dry up and feel all nasty! The only reason people think it is cleaner is because you cant get stuff behind it anymore if cut but really it is just a case of having personal hygiene. When you shower pull your foreskin back and clean behind there. Simple as! If your going for a pee pull it back and when done shake and push back over penis again.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:02 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 am
Posts: 1889
Age: 16
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 80
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 20 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
well im not gonna get into the cut vs. uncut argument. All im gonna say is i was cut at birth and i know nothing else and i have no issues with it whatsoever. I have way too much sensitivity now and i like myself just the way i am.

_________________
It was fun while it lasted!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:24 am 
I am circumcised and so are almost all of my friends. None of us really care about it because we had it done as kids. I think it's very sensitive, especially after not MB. I don't know anything different though, but it is sensitive enough for my taste. My only complaint is that it is too loose. I would have my son(s) circumcised just because it looks better and is cleaner.
:banana-dance: <--that would work much better if it was peeled...


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:21 am 
robertjones12345 wrote:
How is it healthier? The foreskin is there for a reason, it is designed to protect your penis and also to keep moisture in. Just try this once... pull your foreskin back and walk round for one day like that and you will dry up and feel all nasty! The only reason people think it is cleaner is because you cant get stuff behind it anymore if cut but really it is just a case of having personal hygiene. When you shower pull your foreskin back and clean behind there. Simple as! If your going for a pee pull it back and when done shake and push back over penis again.


You simp'ly don't get it. Again: I shower everyday. But even if you shower, if you are at the beach with your hot as fuck friends around doing topless and shit, you are going to get a semi-boner and precum will be generated. Add the high temperature of summer (sweat) and by the time night arrives for some action with a girl, you'll have a surprise stuck under your glands. Is simply nasty and annoying.

Also, that "you will dry up and feel all nasty!" statement is pretty dumb. Nasty? How? Yeah the gland dries up and becomes less sensitive (this is what im looking for with my surgery mainly, less fucking sensitivity). Do you know how frustrating it is to look really good and be able to attract hot girls, but then not being able to deliver a proper fuck because you are struggling every second not to cum because of so much sensitivity? It sucks. It's far from pleasure, it's distresing. I usually can't last longer than a minute. I have to stop all the time.

If I could have half my sensitivity but as a result feel it on a more controlled way I would change it right now. This is what im looking for with the surgery. Besides more hygienic (as I explained it is, deal with it) and more aesthetically pleasing. Even WHO and UNAIDS recommend circumsicion.

PS: Are you a virgin?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm 
Yes, and glad I am (cut). I think it looks better and will allow you to last longer when having sex because the head is not so sensitive. I have heard this, but dont know for sure as I am still a virgin.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:44 pm 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:48 pm
Posts: 747
Location: New Zealand
Age: 22
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 31 Dec 2011
Sex: Male
I was cut for medical reasons at about 4-5 if I remember. I have a younger bro that is uncut.

I dont mind as its all i know as Zach said in a post above. Yes it would have been nice to know what its like to have a forskin but I am no going to complain about it. See ends in the same result i guess!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:36 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 21
Age: 22
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 7
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Sex: Male
yes with the culture back when i was young, but now i wish i haven't (or at least, i wish i've experienced MBing and erections with foreskins before getting cut, just to see what it would be like).

this pretty much led me to using the internet to satisfy my curiosity lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:46 pm 
sofine wrote:
robertjones12345 wrote:
How is it healthier? The foreskin is there for a reason, it is designed to protect your penis and also to keep moisture in. Just try this once... pull your foreskin back and walk round for one day like that and you will dry up and feel all nasty! The only reason people think it is cleaner is because you cant get stuff behind it anymore if cut but really it is just a case of having personal hygiene. When you shower pull your foreskin back and clean behind there. Simple as! If your going for a pee pull it back and when done shake and push back over penis again.[/quoteii]

You simp'ly don't get it. Again: I shower everyday. But even if you shower, if you are at the beach with your hot as fuck friends around doing topless and shit, you are going to get a semi-boner and precum will be generated. Add the high temperature of summer (sweat) and by the time night arrives for some action with a girl, you'll have a surprise stuck under your glands. Is simply nasty and annoying.

Also, that "you will dry up and feel all nasty!" statement is pretty dumb. Nasty? How? Yeah the gland dries up and becomes less sensitive (this is what im looking for with my surgery mainly, less fucking sensitivity). Do you know how frustrating it is to look really good and be able to attract hot girls, but then not being able to deliver a proper fuck because you are struggling every second not to cum because of so much sensitivity? It sucks. It's far from pleasure, it's distresing. I usually can't last longer than a minute. I have to stop all the time.

If I could have half my sensitivity but as a result feel it on a more controlled way I would change it right now. This is what im looking for with the surgery. Besides more hygienic (as I explained it is, deal with it) and more aesthetically pleasing. Even WHO and UNAIDS recommend circumsicion.

PS: Are you a virgin?


Offensive comment! Your problem sounds more like premature ejaculation than being uncircumcised. You've got it in your head that amputating part of your body is going to do you wonders. What if it doesn't? What if you're treating the wrong problem? As a cut guy, I encourage you to really think about other possibilities. I would pay to experience the sensations I will never know and you just want to cut it off and throw it in the garbage. Doubly offensive.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 pm 
sopater wrote:
Voted.

I'm circumcised, and don't see what all the fuss is. :confusion-scratchheadblue: It hinders me not. I don't plan on having any offspring, but if I did, I would leave that decision to the mother! :D


The mother!? Would your wife let you choose to performa female circumcision on your daughter? The thought is abhorrent and frankly irresponsible.

What all you pro-circ guys need to realize is that cutting of a part of a boy's body without his informed adult consent is in my opinion the worst form of sexual abuse. Nobody has the right to fondle a child, much less fondle then cut off a part of his penis. Wake up, people! Just please think about it for five seconds.

This is fairly recent realization for myself. I never gave it much thought and like others have said, I haven't had much to complain about. But a person has a right to their own body. It is never your right as a parent to decide to so barbarically injure a defenseless child. And if you think I'm exagerating, check out the pics and videos here http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Circ.html before mouthing off about how pissy I am.

Mikey


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group