Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:08 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Chat Room



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:10 am
Posts: 8
Age: 28
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 May 2013
Sex: Male
I remember seeing a sermon by a priest on the subject. He said that there is nothing in the Bible to suggest that masturbation in and of itself is sinful, and that within a certain context it's highly beneficial. The sinful part comes from the fact that while you're doing it, you're typically fantasizing and experiencing lust for other women. However that said, I do find that the less I ejaculate, the more I end up fantasizing, so for me I usually pick the lesser of the two evils, and ejaculate regularly so that I won't have as many sexually charged thoughts or fantasies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:58 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 am
Posts: 1
Age: 19
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Sep 2014
Sex: Male
I think thats good, thats what I do





:character-spamcan:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 am 
Offline
Advanced Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am
Posts: 176
Location: Spain
Age: 39
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 95
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 24 Mar 2016
Sex: Male
Alabaster wrote:
I remember seeing a sermon by a priest on the subject. He said that there is nothing in the Bible to suggest that masturbation in and of itself is sinful

That is true. Onan, the paradigm of the masturbator, was actually not masturbating, instead what he did was pulling out of the vagina just before ejaculation. Therefore God punished him for neglecting his duty to fertilize the woman.

Masturbation is holy. But AB is holier as you get to keep your essence in you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:56 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 am
Posts: 665
Age: 33
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: N/A - Female
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Silk
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Sep 2017
Sex: Female
What does PY mean?

_________________
DATE OF LAST ORGASM: SEP 30, 2017
DAYS SINCE LAST MB: 14 days
WD: Current 0, Lifetime Around 100
SE: Current 0, Lifetime 1
LONGEST STREAK OF AB FROM MB: 30 DAYS
LONGEST STREAK OF AB FROM ORGASM: 40 DAYS
DATE OF LAST WD: SEP 30, 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 am
Posts: 34
Age: 25
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Nov 2013
Sex: Male
I believe masturbation is sinful. And one reason for that, is that it's highly selfish. It's something you do just for yourself and your pleasure. While God created sex as a way of pleasing eachother, you giving pleasure to your wife and she to you. So at least in this regard, it's not ok to masturbate. Then, i also believe that it's sin because it's almost always linked with sinful thoughts and lust.

_________________
DATE OF LAST ORGASM: after MB 1 august 2013 (WD 25 nov)
DAYS SINCE LAST MB: 118
WD: Current around 8 in 4 months, life time a lot
SE: Current 1, Lifetime 2
LONGEST STREAK OF AB FROM MB: 1 year and 8 months
GOAL: LIFELONG


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:29 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 am
Posts: 665
Age: 33
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: N/A - Female
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Silk
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Sep 2017
Sex: Female
Alabaster wrote:
I remember seeing a sermon by a priest on the subject. He said that there is nothing in the Bible to suggest that masturbation in and of itself is sinful, and that within a certain context it's highly beneficial. The sinful part comes from the fact that while you're doing it, you're typically fantasizing and experiencing lust for other women. However that said, I do find that the less I ejaculate, the more I end up fantasizing, so for me I usually pick the lesser of the two evils, and ejaculate regularly so that I won't have as many sexually charged thoughts or fantasies.



I wonder about this myself, when I MB regularly I spend maybe 10-15 minutes a day fantasizing. When I AB it's HOURS everyday. So which is the least sinfull? Hard to say, but yeah, if the sin really lies in the sexual thoughts and lust, it's better for me to MB.

_________________
DATE OF LAST ORGASM: SEP 30, 2017
DAYS SINCE LAST MB: 14 days
WD: Current 0, Lifetime Around 100
SE: Current 0, Lifetime 1
LONGEST STREAK OF AB FROM MB: 30 DAYS
LONGEST STREAK OF AB FROM ORGASM: 40 DAYS
DATE OF LAST WD: SEP 30, 2017


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am
Posts: 1068
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 39
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 8
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Oct 2017
Sex: Male
wildmalm wrote:
I believe masturbation is sinful. And one reason for that, is that it's highly selfish. It's something you do just for yourself and your pleasure. While God created sex as a way of pleasing eachother, you giving pleasure to your wife and she to you. So at least in this regard, it's not ok to masturbate. Then, i also believe that it's sin because it's almost always linked with sinful thoughts and lust.


I agree with you, wildmalm, about the lust/inappropriate fantasy side that is usually practiced with MB, but I don't agree with the critique that MB is always selfish, and therefore sinful. It is selfish if you are doing it instead of other things that you are supposed to be doing, or if you are married and choose to MB instead of have sex with your wife when she wants to, but just because you are pleasuring yourself when you MB, that alone doesn't make it a selfish act. For example, if I go out and eat ice cream, I am the only one enjoying it. So, by the same logic, one could argue that eating ice cream, reading or listening to music, or doing anything pleasurable by oneself, is sinful, bec it is a self-pleasuring act that doesn't involve giving anything to anyone else.

Yes, sex is designed to be pleasing to your spouse, and vice a versa, but to say that therefore, MB is always sinful, because it involves the organs you use to have sexual intercourse, is to also make the assumption that sexual pleasure is ONLY to be enjoyed in the context of pleasuring another person sexually. If that is the case, then you also need to view being horny and having wet dreams as sinful, since they also involve sexual pleasure that only you personally get to experience. Right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 am
Posts: 34
Age: 25
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Nov 2013
Sex: Male
Yes Squeeze... you are right, but then, you say MB is no sin? You mean that if you do it without lustful thoughts it's ok?

_________________
DATE OF LAST ORGASM: after MB 1 august 2013 (WD 25 nov)
DAYS SINCE LAST MB: 118
WD: Current around 8 in 4 months, life time a lot
SE: Current 1, Lifetime 2
LONGEST STREAK OF AB FROM MB: 1 year and 8 months
GOAL: LIFELONG


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:57 pm
Posts: 10
Age: 43
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Sep 2015
Sex: Male
wildmalm wrote:
I believe masturbation is sinful. And one reason for that, is that it's highly selfish. It's something you do just for yourself and your pleasure. While God created sex as a way of pleasing eachother, you giving pleasure to your wife and she to you. So at least in this regard, it's not ok to masturbate. Then, i also believe that it's sin because it's almost always linked with sinful thoughts and lust.


Hi Wildmalm,

Are you a catholic?? The bolded parts is basically the in a nutshell view of Pope John Paul II's Theology of the Body.

In fact in my POV, this is the only document which gives a reason why mb is sinful. There is no biblical basis for mb. Some people may quote the story of Onan as the biblical justification of MB as sin. Protestans/Evangelicals are divided on this issue. But as an earlier poster mentioned, Onan spilt his seed - coitus interruptus. That to me is the justification against contraception rather than mb.

Not that im advocating MB. But I also disagree with the cathechism which calls MB "highly disordered". I would opine that it is natural. You see, I personally believe we humans descended from the apes. Hence MB has been going on eversince our ancesters lived in trees. You can look at documentaries & all animals MB. Female chimps have their instruments, males stimulate their penises. So in what way are we humans different from the animals? In the natural order of things, we are no different from the animals. But just that religion calls us to TRANSCEND our natural & base selves & share in the supernatural. Which in essence is all about continence & self control -mastering the flesh while seeking grace from up high.

For me personally, Im against mb from a chinese medicine POV - loss of vital energy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:41 am 
Offline
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:23 am
Posts: 43
Age: 68
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Feb 2013
Sex: Male
A friend of mine is a Roman Catholic priest - known him since first year university. We've had discussions in the past while having a few drinks. His view is that if masturbation was a mechanical act or had the right kind of fantasies, it would be at most a minor sin and maybe not a sin at all. he used the example of a man away on a business trip, calling his wife on the phone after the kids were asleep and he masturbating [and maybe her too] while they chatted and made love over the phone. For him the sin is lustful fantasies, thinking of boinking your admin assistant in the tight pencil skirt etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:47 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:30 pm
Posts: 18
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Feb 2016
Sex: Male
I feel that the act of masturbating is not sinful itself, it is the thoughts and fantasies that generally accompany the masturbation that is sinful.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 pm
Posts: 28
Age: 23
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 30 Jan 2016
Sex: Male
RSandiago wrote:
I feel that the act of masturbating is not sinful itself, it is the thoughts and fantasies that generally accompany the masturbation that is sinful.


You've got a point there. And I also believe that abstinence would be a better option.

If one has difficulty keeping lustful thoughts away while on abstinence maybe it's because he hasn't replaced MB with another habit. Try playing a sport. Getting occupied with another thing will keep you from having lustful thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:30 pm
Posts: 18
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Feb 2016
Sex: Male
rebuuilt wrote:
RSandiago wrote:
I feel that the act of masturbating is not sinful itself, it is the thoughts and fantasies that generally accompany the masturbation that is sinful.


You've got a point there. And I also believe that abstinence would be a better option.

If one has difficulty keeping lustful thoughts away while on abstinence maybe it's because he hasn't replaced MB with another habit. Try playing a sport. Getting occupied with another thing will keep you from having lustful thoughts.



You are right, abstinence would totally be a better option. And occupying yourself with other activities will definitely help with the lustful thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:10 pm 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm
Posts: 251
Age: 33
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Sep 2017
Sex: Male
RSandiago wrote:
rebuuilt wrote:
RSandiago wrote:
I feel that the act of masturbating is not sinful itself, it is the thoughts and fantasies that generally accompany the masturbation that is sinful.


You've got a point there. And I also believe that abstinence would be a better option.

If one has difficulty keeping lustful thoughts away while on abstinence maybe it's because he hasn't replaced MB with another habit. Try playing a sport. Getting occupied with another thing will keep you from having lustful thoughts.



You are right, abstinence would totally be a better option. And occupying yourself with other activities will definitely help with the lustful thoughts.


I'm curious... What do you see as the difference between the arousing thoughts and feelings you have when looking at someone you're interested in, and 'lustful' thoughts? I would think there would need to be some kinds of thoughts related to the physical aspect of a relationship in order for your sexuality to develop and drive you to seek a mate and marry and make babies. In other words, what do you believe is an acceptable way to think of a mate or potential mate, and what is crossing the line?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:53 pm 
Offline
Regular Member

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:45 pm
Posts: 50
Age: 31
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 40
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Aug 2016
Sex: Male
I tend to believe that one's libido should be treated like any other physical need. It should be taken care of when the urge hits, but not otherwise. And as mentioned, there's no Scripture against masturbation. So unless you have convictions against it, or like many members here, want to avoid to provoke a WD, go right ahead and do it just as long as you are because your body tells you you're horny. Don't do it because you're bored, it's fun, you feel like it, or any other reason you might have other than getting horny signals from the brain. And if you've been viewing porn or otherwise exposing yourself to sexual material, you're not really horny, so turn it off and do something else to clear your head.

As for fantasies, I don't consider them entirely off-limits. Fantasies of sex with someone of the same sex are clearly off-limits. It's not okay to fantasize about sex with someone of the opposite sex who has a relationship already. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Obviously conjuring an imaginary person in one's head to fantasize about is fine, and I'm actually okay with fantasies about a real life demonstrably single person as well, as long as that doesn't become habitual.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:47 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 pm
Posts: 1148
Location: france
Age: 43
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Sex: Male
Hi,
Here is what i think of that :
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3698#p87442


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:53 am
Posts: 7
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Sep 2016
Sex: Male
Barkin wrote:
RSandiago wrote:
rebuuilt wrote:
RSandiago wrote:
I feel that the act of masturbating is not sinful itself, it is the thoughts and fantasies that generally accompany the masturbation that is sinful.


You've got a point there. And I also believe that abstinence would be a better option.

If one has difficulty keeping lustful thoughts away while on abstinence maybe it's because he hasn't replaced MB with another habit. Try playing a sport. Getting occupied with another thing will keep you from having lustful thoughts.



You are right, abstinence would totally be a better option. And occupying yourself with other activities will definitely help with the lustful thoughts.


I'm curious... What do you see as the difference between the arousing thoughts and feelings you have when looking at someone you're interested in, and 'lustful' thoughts? I would think there would need to be some kinds of thoughts related to the physical aspect of a relationship in order for your sexuality to develop and drive you to seek a mate and marry and make babies. In other words, what do you believe is an acceptable way to think of a mate or potential mate, and what is crossing the line?


That's a tough one that I have never personally figured out. I was raised with the belief that ANY type of sexual thoughts about somebody else were wrong and needed to be repented of. If you were truly obeying God, your thought life would essentially be asexual. This lead to quite a bit of guilt and repression for me and can't help but wonder if it may be a reason for the sexual dysfunction I experience today :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:52 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:53 am
Posts: 7
Age: 30
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Sep 2016
Sex: Male
Barkin wrote:
RSandiago wrote:
rebuuilt wrote:
RSandiago wrote:
I feel that the act of masturbating is not sinful itself, it is the thoughts and fantasies that generally accompany the masturbation that is sinful.


You've got a point there. And I also believe that abstinence would be a better option.

If one has difficulty keeping lustful thoughts away while on abstinence maybe it's because he hasn't replaced MB with another habit. Try playing a sport. Getting occupied with another thing will keep you from having lustful thoughts.



You are right, abstinence would totally be a better option. And occupying yourself with other activities will definitely help with the lustful thoughts.


I'm curious... What do you see as the difference between the arousing thoughts and feelings you have when looking at someone you're interested in, and 'lustful' thoughts? I would think there would need to be some kinds of thoughts related to the physical aspect of a relationship in order for your sexuality to develop and drive you to seek a mate and marry and make babies. In other words, what do you believe is an acceptable way to think of a mate or potential mate, and what is crossing the line?


That's a tough one that I have never personally figured out. I was raised with the belief that ANY type of sexual thoughts about somebody else were wrong and needed to be repented of. If you were truly obeying God, your thought life would essentially be asexual. This lead to quite a bit of guilt and repression for me and can't help but wonder if it may be a reason for the sexual dysfunction I experience today :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 pm
Posts: 1148
Location: france
Age: 43
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Sex: Male
:confusion-shrug: i though religions were meant to help people feel and be better :confusion-shrug:
:angelic-cyan: :angelic-cyan:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:59 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm
Posts: 5
Age: 44
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Nov 2013
Sex: Male
Indeed my take on the Onan story is that the sin is failing to provide a child for his brothers wife. The description about "spilling his seed" was just describing that he used the pull-out method to avoid the pregnancy. The story is not about masturbation and to claim from it that "spilling seed" is itself a sin in other circumstances is to over-generalise.

On the question of fantasy, the bible as a whole is very anti-adultery and warns against coveting another man's wife. Essentially the various passages that deal with lust/fantasy are all about stopping a temptation to adultery at the very beginning, i.e. the thoughts that another man's wife is sexy. As far as I can tell nothing much is said about lusting after women that are not married to another man when you, yourself are single and that is probably because in the biblical society people married young.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group