Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:08 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:42 pm 
Administrator

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
Well forum members, the time has come for me to move on.
After having taken over the forum a number of years ago (2011???), I have decided to give it up.

If any member wishes to take over the admin and ownership of the WDF, please contact me at admin@wetdreamforum.com and I will discuss how the transition can take place, along with the associated costs involved.

AGT

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:31 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Sep 2013
Email sent.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:11 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
I'm not in a position to take over WDF, but I suggest that you try to make this topic visible on the home page. Maybe add a new forum with the title "TIME TO MOVE ON. FORUM WILL BE CLOSED AT END OF THE YEAR UNLESS A NEW OWNER TAKES OVER", and only the one topic allowed in that forum?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:31 pm 
Administrator

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Texanguy wrote:
I'm not in a position to take over WDF, but I suggest that you try to make this topic visible on the home page. Maybe add a new forum with the title "TIME TO MOVE ON. FORUM WILL BE CLOSED AT END OF THE YEAR UNLESS A NEW OWNER TAKES OVER", and only the one topic allowed in that forum?

Done!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:56 am 

Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Would be a shame to see it go if nobody else can take over. Odd that there aren't more such sites on the topic. Would be sad to see all the shared memories, photos and videos vanish forever.....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:03 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Feb 2017
Jamie wrote:
Would be a shame to see it go if nobody else can take over. Odd that there aren't more such sites on the topic. Would be sad to see all the shared memories, photos and videos vanish forever.....

:text-goodpost:
In just a few words Jaime eloquently stated the situation that has now come upon the forum.

I am sure most members do not take note of how many guest are on the forum at any one time. I on the other hand take special attention to this particular number. Because I’m sure that many of these guests are young men, teens likely that come to this site to try to get a better understanding of their occurrence of a wet dream. It reminds me of the 1979 classic sex education videos four boys titled
“Am I Normal” so on this important topic this form and its cornucopia of information I believe is a vital source of information for many people. And thus should continue if all possible.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:08 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Oct 2018
Thanks, AGT, for all you have done for the members of this forum. If no one takes over the forum, have you considered asking if Nofap.org would be interested in incorporating it into their forum?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:48 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Slider wrote:
Thanks, AGT, for all you have done for the members of this forum. If no one takes over the forum, have you considered asking if Nofap.org would be interested in incorporating it into their forum?

The majority of active posts and topics here are no longer about nofap or WDs, so Nofap.org would hardly be interested. The only people currently seemingly interested in 'old fashioned' AB and actively pursuing WDs with some success are 2x4, Guestyboi, and possibly Jeremy. They are definitely not mainstream posters here, and generally do little more than log their latest WDs here.

It would be a shame to lose this site's history, even though a lot of the old posts from the days when the top posters were the ones actively pursuing WDs and encouraging each other to continue the pursuit, and when the top posts were about the content and feelings during their latest WD, are already lost.

I think nofap sites are where most guys interested in AB go these days. But the majority there consider WDs to be a negative, even though they often admit they enjoy them, while a disorganized minority actively pursue and enjoy their WDs. If that disorganized minority of 'WD lovers' there made a subforum in which they could get together, post their WDs, and encourage each other in getting their first WD or sticking with it and getting more, the majority of currently active posters here wouldn't be interested.

It's sad to see this site go, but does the name WetDreamForum.com even fit any more? Maybe it should be replaced with VesicleExpansion.com or EjaculateMaxVolume.com.

Perhaps the site could be 'bundled up' as it currently is and be put on Google Drive or equivalent, so that anyone interested in downloading that 'snapshot' of the site and installing it on their own computer as data can see all the posts and all the history that the site currently contains. I don't know the details, but it could theoretically be possible to click on that bundled file and install a local copy of the entire site onto their computer as it was when it was bundled. Maybe some details on how to install a local copy could be included.

Or maybe there is a place online where a snapshot of the entire site can be archived and viewed as data so that the history can be retained and viewed even though it would no longer be an active website?

Either of those options would be better than simply having this site and its history disappear forever.

AGT, do you know if either of these options are possible, and hopefully easy to do?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:30 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jul 2012
Hi there. If the forum does close down for good, I will write another post to say goodbye and to thank everyone for the memories over the years. But the good news is that at least 3 or 4 members are interested in running the forum so that is a positive sign. Let's all hope that someone will take over and that there will be a smooth and easy transition so forum will be able to continue - that would be the best possible outcome and a great Xmas present too. This is the season for hope and miracles, and after a long and hard year, let's hope it ends with some good news for a change and that the forum will continue on next year and for many more years to come. Thanks for reading. Take care. Bye for now. Michael123 :text-thankyouyellow:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:55 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
I find it hard to believe that even after all these years that a phenomenon that has occurred since there have been humans and has been recorded since antiquity can, on a planet with over seven billion people using this new thing called the internet which has trillions or terabytes of data out there has seemingly only one site dedicated to them... and may be ending soon.

All the other possible topics that might adopt and save it are not the same thing. Wet dreams are amazing. There is nothing like a wet dream. Accept no cheap imitations. Long live the wet dream!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:25 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Nov 2018
Texanguy, there is the Wayback Machine, which archives websites as a snapshot of what they used to look like. BePositive posted something about it where you can see old deleted posts from this forum, if I recall correctly. If all else fails, we could perhaps find a way to use it to store this website.
I'll be sad to see it go, though. It's true, I don't post regularly what with school and all, but I stay for the small group of dedicated ABers. This website is what started my AB journey, and I've come really far (no pun intended ;P). Just a few years ago I don't think I would ever have had a WD, and I think that guys who really are willing to abstain for one are in the minority. But to me, as Jamie said, there's nothing really quite like it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:38 am 
Administrator

All is not coming to an end just yet. There are a few people looking into continuing the WDF. One looks particularly promising. Once a decision is made and a transfer and handover is negotiated, I will reveal all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:10 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Mar 2014
Thank you very much AGT for all your hardwork, time and money all these years.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 pm 
Administrator

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 8
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Aug 2018
Dear Members:

If you've been following the top story on the board since about (American) Thanksgiving, AGT has decided to retire after running WDF for 7 years. Let's all wish him well.

AGT has turned the forum over to me. I have been running the web site HealthyStrokes.com for almost 17 years. HealthyStrokes.com is probably the second most popular web site about wet dreams, and it and WDF will now be sister sites, although they will be completely separate. (By the way, my user name is supposed to mean Doug from HealthyStrokes -- not a celebration of pre-baked breads.)

I'd like to make the transition as seamless as possible.

1. Be careful of what you post in the next few days, because the board is going to be downloaded from our current server and then uploaded onto the server that hosts HealthyStrokes.com. Anything that is posted in the interim will not be transferred. That doesn't mean you're not free to say what you want -- but this is not the day to launch a major new poll with 45 lines for everyone to fill out.

2. The editorial policy of the forum will not suddenly change to reflect my views exclusively. We have people here who are pro- and anti- AB, pro- and anti- MB, pro- and anti- circ. All of those views are still welcome.

3. If you have uploaded any photos or videos that are important to you, it would be a good idea to save them to your local machine ASAP, because some attachments might not survive the migration to the new server.

4. I'm expecting to appoint one or more moderators to help protect the forum. Let me know if you're interested.

Doug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:44 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hi AGT, and Doughs
I would like to thanks you both
First a big thanks to AGT for the work done during theses 7yrs of administration of WDF, and good luck, and i wish you lot of good times as a young retired admin :handgestures-thumbup: :greetings-clappingyellow:
and thanks and good luck to doughs as new admin of WDF :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 pm 

I also want to thank you for taking WDF over. Hopefully none of the oldest up to the latest posts at the time of download will be lost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:00 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Oct 2018
Hey
This is awesome to hear.
I've not been much around lately, but these are great news. :)
Thanks

But only on tears of incense and amomum,
And nard and myrrh are its last winding-sheet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:58 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
Thanks Doug for keeping the WFD torch flame lit. This is a great forum with a long history and a wealth of information. I’m very thankful you are keeping it alive. And thanks to AGT for all those years of ownership and service.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Oct 2018
Has the transition been completed? If not, will the "new" forum have the same look and feel of the old one? Same user names and passwords, etc? Thanks to AGT for his stewardship of the forum and to Doughs for taking over.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 am 
Administrator

Slider wrote:
Has the transition been completed? If not, will the "new" forum have the same look and feel of the old one? Same user names and passwords, etc? Thanks to AGT for his stewardship of the forum and to Doughs for taking over.

I believe the transition has occurred. If not, it should be completed within the next day or two. Doughs has assured me that there will not be any major changes to the WDF. The "look & feel" should be the same. There may be minor changes that he may choose to make.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 am 
Administrator

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 8
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Aug 2018
The transition has not yet occurred. I will advise when it has. Doug