Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:14 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:31 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Oct 2018
Sex: Male
Hi all,

I used to be a member way back... like 2008 or so maybe. No idea what my user name was.

Anyhow I joined the US Army in January. During basic training we had to dig hasty firing positions and lay prone in the dirt for long periods of time. The day it was really cold in the dirt I was also going commando under my combat pants. The cold dirt has the effect of shriveling up my goods and making my balls ache. Soldier on, I’ll survive. I forgot of it until that night when I was in an altered half dream half awake sleep (it felt kind of like I was sleepwalking when I actually woke up — but I’ve never slept walked before). I had a dream I was getting a blowjob and I fully awoke as I dropped a giant load in my military issued underwear (hm maybe I wasn’t going commando - would make sense if it was cold). I was lucky enough that we all had our own tents to sleep in so I was able to change discreetly.

The second time was in my advanced training after basic. We were in the field again (but it was much warmer). I don’t think I had any causation items to add in here, but I did the same think in my sleeping bag. This one was ackward since we had co-Ed sleeping arrangements and I had to sneak my other underwear and change it.

So yeah, victory achieved I guess! All questions except those that may disclose my identity are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:11 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 26 Jan 2018
Get a chance to check load out? How was it compared to normal sex or MB load??

Elevenalpha wrote:
Hi all,

I used to be a member way back... like 2008 or so maybe. No idea what my user name was.

Anyhow I joined the US Army in January. During basic training we had to dig hasty firing positions and lay prone in the dirt for long periods of time. The day it was really cold in the dirt I was also going commando under my combat pants. The cold dirt has the effect of shriveling up my goods and making my balls ache. Soldier on, I’ll survive. I forgot of it until that night when I was in an altered half dream half awake sleep (it felt kind of like I was sleepwalking when I actually woke up — but I’ve never slept walked before). I had a dream I was getting a blowjob and I fully awoke as I dropped a giant load in my military issued underwear (hm maybe I wasn’t going commando - would make sense if it was cold). I was lucky enough that we all had our own tents to sleep in so I was able to change discreetly.

The second time was in my advanced training after basic. We were in the field again (but it was much warmer). I don’t think I had any causation items to add in here, but I did the same think in my sleeping bag. This one was ackward since we had co-Ed sleeping arrangements and I had to sneak my other underwear and change it.

So yeah, victory achieved I guess! All questions except those that may disclose my identity are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Oct 2018
Lol no, it was dark. It would give your position away to an enemy to put on your headlamp. At the time it was the biggest pain in the ass since I was losing sleep time over finding new clothes in the dark. Lol