Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: New method
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:40 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
I used to be a member of this forum long ago, but can’t recall previous password. I’ve been married 15+ years, my wife and I have pretty mismatched libidos. I’d like sex twice daily, her more like 3x per month. With the amount of frustration, resentment, rejection, that can build up in that timeframe, we were hitting a tipping point. When I’ve been rejected in the past, I’ve resorted to masturbation to pull me through to our next episode. Never felt great about it.

So now we are trying a new approach to our love life, with much slower love making (Karezza), lasting hours, practicing male continence (no ejaculation). So far it’s gone very well. I’m not attached to waking orgasms like I was. My new mantra is that I will not seek out pleasure, as pleasure will find me.

So 8 days after previous orgasm, I go to sleep. Around 4am, I awake from a wet dream. I was at work with some colleagues. We were all sitting around talking. My cock was exposed, but underneath a blanket. I noticed I was getting very erect. I told myself not to move or I might have a spontaneous ejaculation, which would be embarrassing in front of everyone. I got even harder, head of the penis tingling, and started ejaculating. Woke with a small stain of a few inches, certainly not a full load.

I’m detaching completely from masturbation, so there is a brain disconnect with my genitals. It has to be unlearned. I’ve gone 3 weeks before with no sex or WD, but that’s because my brain still was in MB mindset.

Post subject: Re: New method
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
I'm not an expert, but I think Karezza would work and feel best, as you say, by "detaching completely from masturbation", which should also improve both the frequency and intensity of WDs.

Good luck!