Post subject: My story!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 May 2018
Sex: Male
Hello guys,

I've been reading the forum for a few months now and this is my first contribution.

My name is Jan. I live in Poland so please excuse me for my bad English. It's not my native language.

At the age of 12 I started to have regular wet dreams. As soon as a I discovered how to masturbate they went away - I guess that is pretty normal.

I live in a very catholic part of Poland where masturbation is considered to be a sin, so I really never did it a lot as a teenager. About once every two to three weeks, which was apparently enough to get rid of the WD's. I don't know why, but I never had the urge to masturbate more, even if it was allowed I wouldn't do it more. My orgasms nowadays aren't very intense and I don't have a high sex drive. I wonder if that is related to the fact that I never masturbated a lot - is the urge to ejaculate linked to the amount of ejaculations you are used to? It seems so. I can easily live without ejaculation for three weeks without problems.

When I got to know my girlfriend we were doing sex once a week, so I haven't masturbated for about three years since there was no need at all. Never had a wet dream or an urge to masturbate in that period.

Now my girlfriend is pregnant (she's 8 months). We had sex until the fifth month but after that she didn't want to do it anymore. In the mean time I had discovered this forum and wanted to abstain and/or train my vesicles to get a better orgasm and/or try to get a WD.

I've been abstaining three months ago and I started vesicle training two months ago. This was also the first time I learned how to edge. I never did that before, I always masturbated from start to finish. I must say this is a big discovery for me. The first week I didn't feel ok, lots of pressure inside after edging like 10 times per day, but that strange feeling went away and I'm now almost at the end of the second month. I'm completely addicted to the feeling I get when edging, I actually prefer the feeling over an orgasm or sex with my girlfriend. A few weeks ago she asked for sex and I even lost my erection while having sex. So I didn't come. Edging is also a very fast process. When I go to the toilet at work for instance, I do it after urinating and it only takes 10-15 seconds before reaching the point of an orgasm. So it doesn't take a lot of my free time.

I still had no WD, not even after abstaining for three months. If you have any questions please ask.

Post subject: Re: My story!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:55 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 1921
Sex: Male
Hello Jan, welcome to the forum. Don't worry, your English is just fine. And yes, we all know how addictive edging can be. I've trained my vesicles myself twice, it's really worth it. Keep us posted and good luck with your future child.