Chat Room

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:15 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 11 Jul 2018
Sex: Male
Well, there you have it guys, after 34 days I've "let it go" (although I think Disney wouldn't approve this, LOL). A bit longer than I wanted but my boss put me on a plane to meet a client in New York so I had to add a few more days. I don't have much time so I'm quickly writing down some thoughts in a random order.

So, what exactly did I do, why, how did it turn out and how do I feel about the technique.

First of all, I've never been a big ejaculator. When I'm about to orgasm I always think I'll have major contractions and a powefull ejaculation, but in reality the orgasm is just puff and a few light contractions. That's always a major bummer. Sperm never shoots out. So I was *super* curious to see if this would work for me.

I've done about eight edges a day for 30 days. Sometimes more, sometimes less because I had other things to do. The last four days I was limited to two edges due to work. I've edged as close as I could without having to go through enormous efforts to keep it in. The first days were EXTREMELY HARD. Your body is sending signals ALL THE TIME you have to finish your work. It's REALLY hard to resist. That's a point you have to get over. Once you're doing it for a week, edging becomes actually more fun than ejaculating. You feel the vesicles filling up each time, and that's a VERY intense feeling.

The final day was also my last day in New York. I went back to my hotel around five in the afternoon, grabbed something to eat in the bar downstairs and went to my room. I started masturbating super slow, like one stroke every five seconds. I didn't want it to end. :-) I had a non stop erection and precum flowing out for about three hours (!) before I felt an orgasm was coming. Just to be sure I took a towel from the bathroom and put it on my stomach :-) I continued stroking very slow and suddenly it happened. My prostate (and probably the vesicles as well) clenched down and out came a squirt of sperm that took like two or three seconds, right on my chin. I was 'pissing' cum and it felt so extremely good I think other people have heard me shouting. Then the contractions of the orgasm started but unfortunately sperm didn't get past my belly button and it seems to me as if not much was left to be pumped out either. If this would happen during a wet dream I can assure you you'd have to change the sheets. No kidding.

Writing this down makes me want to fill up for another 30 days :-) It's absolutely worth the effort.

wolfenstein

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 1921
Congratulations Wolfenstein! That sounds a lot like the orgasm I had on my final day :-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Sep 2018
Inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 11 Jul 2018
People keep asking me via PM if I have it on tape. I don't, but I did get a file from someone who wants to stay anonymous. If you really want to see how an ejaculation looks like after training your vesicles, the file can be downloaded here: LINK REMOVED!! (so just to be sure, no, that's NOT me in the video, but I can testify I had exactly the same happening to me)

Please do not post nudity or links to nudity on this forum. Nudity is only allowed in the Private Members Forum.

AGT