THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: What is this?
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:38 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 31 Dec 1930
Sex: Male
Guys, I need your help. I'm new here. I found this forum while doing a search on Google.

Past Saturday, I had the opportunity to visit Barcelona with my girlfriend. This was not the first time we had sex but it would be the first night we would spend together on our own in a hotel.

I didn't masturbate anymore a week in advance to save it all up for THE night. When we arrived at our hotel in the morning we immediately went to our room and had sex, but without me orgasming. I went inside her, she manually teased me, she gave me a blowjob and that kind of stuff. But each time I was getting close we stopped. Afterwards we went to the center to visit Barcelona and before dinner at around 6pm we came back to the hotel room to change our clothes and once more we made love without finishing. At that moment I already started to feel a bit of a pain in my lower area but it wasn't too bad.

After dinner we went for a drink and came back to the hotel. We changed into our pyjama's (well, they were on for five seconds, LOL) and we started the whole process again. After fifteen minutes I really started to get nervous because of the pain and I was about to finish with her on top. Right when my climax started she got off me to change positions. I'm not sure what happened because only two little spurts came out and I felt reeeally unsatisfied. My erection went away, I gave her a manual orgasm and we went to sleep.

The morning after I discovered a small wet spot in my underwear (a wet dream? Not sure since I never had one) but the strange feeling I had on Saturday was still present. I'm back home now, wondering if this is all normal? Will this go away?

Post subject: Re: What is this?
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:56 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey ohyeah
it's hard to tell about what happen but
so some part sound like edging (stopping just before orgasm) that might have put presure on the prostate (and muscles around it), which might explain the pain.
The other part sound like a ruined orgasm (stimulation is stopped just before the point of no return)
I can't tell about the spot found in the morning (if you went to sleep right away maybe some sperm still in the pipe)
But what is important is if the pain doesn't goes away or get worst go to see a doctor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 1921
Hello there and welcome!

Please don't be worried. What you are feeling is pretty normal.

Let me try to explain what happened. When you don't masturbate for seven days, the glands inside your body are completely filled with sperm. As long as you're not sexually excited you won't feel that. But when you start making love and you don't ejaculate in a short time period, your body will try to transport semen from your balls to your glands and there is no room left for them. This causes the highway between your balls and your glands to become saturated. People call this blue balls and the feeling you have can go from discomfort till heavy pain (when the stimulation continues too long).

When she got off you, you have experienced a ruined orgasm. When stimulation is stopped right at the point you are going to ejaculate, weird things can happen. Some people ejaculate handsfree. Others have a few drops of semen but their body thinks an orgasm has happened and you lose your erection. This is a very frustrating feeling because your body still has all the sperm inside but you cannot come anymore. It is a very well known technique if you like BDSM. It was probably a bit of that sperm that was still inside your urethra that dripped out during that night.

So there is nothing to worry about. The pain will go away eventually. Masturbation always helps but is most of the time impossible after a ruined orgasm.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:21 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Dec 1931
Nofap for seven days plus unintended edging for a day plus a ruined orgasm with a refractory period without release, yeah, I can imagine that hurts! So it sounds normal to me.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:42 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
I agree - sounds normal to me with all of that arousal without orgasm. But why do that to yourself?

I’m impressed by your restraint, but don’t understand why you wouldn’t just cum. I was a virgin at 16, but there’s no way I would be able to excercise that much restraint and not cum under those circumstances at that age. Heck, I can’t hold back like that even at 44!

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:01 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 02 Jun 2018
Yeah sounds like blue balls and later a ruined orgasm.