Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:49 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Nov 1990
Sex: Male
Hello guys,

I've got a question. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get a WD?

I've had plenty WD's when I was a young teenager, but they started going away as soon as discovered masturbation.

I'm into SM and there have been several moments on which I thought a WD HAD to happen, but it didn't.

My master gives me several days of stimulation followed by a period of total abstinence. This means I'm getting edged for several hours during several days until my blue balls are so painful I can't take it anymore. No WD. Then I go for several weeks without stimulation afterwards. The only thing that happens is the pain fades away. But no WD.

So I really don't know what else there is left to try... any tips and tricks from you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:14 pm 

Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 1921
Welcome!

A lot of members here think having a WD is related to not masturbating for a certain period of time, but if you read all the logs out here on the forum, you'll see this is not the case. I suggest you read my 'how to' thread. Multiple people have followed those instructions and had a WD, although there is no guarantee. It's the best thing I can offer you.

Would you mind telling us a bit more about the edging sessions you get? Some of us are interested in that because if you do this for a prolonged period, the ampulla will stretch and you will become capable to cum like a fountain.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:28 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 14
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Hey smfreak
Not sure about what you should try, but people often forget that sex in not about sexual parts or at least not only
for instance WD are linked to sex or pee dream. You really rarely have a WD with a dream about shopping ...
and If you're into SM you already know that's more complex.
As far i'm concern, i think WD is related to mental frustration too (not only physical)
- So if master doesn't stimulate you physically (not sure if you mean no edging or nothing at all- like nipples play or something), you don't really say if there is some other kinds of stimulation.
- I'm not sure about what kind of SM relationship you are in with master, but if you think you can cum only when allowed by master that might not help for a WD neither....
Welcome to the forum, by the way

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:33 pm 

Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Nov 1990
Thanks dipke for writing back. I have read your instructions but that won't be easy to do without permission from my wife.

My penis is locked in a cock cage 24/7. Once or twice a day my wife unlocks the cage and masturbates me (in fact, I didn't masturbate and I didn't have a normal orgasm in about 15 years - some will find this crazy but that's the way I like it to be). As soon as I reach the point of no return, she lets go, a few times in a row. She often continuous stimulation a bit too long though, making me struggle against an ejaculation by clenching down all my muscles. Once in a while a rope of sperm shoots out anyway, holding back the rest is a real challenge but that's part of the SM.

When my balls become too painful we have an agreement she lets me cool down for a period - this makes the blue balls go away. Sometimes she gives me a ruined orgasm as a present. Those ejaculations are powerful and it looks indeed as if I'm peeing cum in the beginning, but because she stops all stimulation as soon as I ejaculate, the orgasm is very frustrating.

I know this all sounds strange if you're not into SM, but that's the way we have lived for about 15 years now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:24 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 1921
smfreak wrote:
She often continuous stimulation a bit too long though, making me struggle against an ejaculation by clenching down all my muscles. Once in a while a rope of sperm shoots out anyway, holding back the rest is a real challenge but that's part of the SM.

Once you cross the point of no return, the glands release their fluids in the prostate and the urethra. If you have lots of fluids (like in your case, probably because your ampulla have been stretched), the sperm has not enough room inside your body and it overflows to the tip of your penis, causing the pee effect, like your peeing cum. Only when the orgasmic contractions kick in, sperm is rhythmically pushed further.

It's amazing you can hold back your cum once the emission got started - that is not easy to do!