Chat Room

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Dec 1931
Sex: Male
We all know abstinence and the amount of cum are related. But how come one time my sperm shoots out and another time it merely drips out? I thought it was related to the level of excitement but I've had sperm dribbling out even after edging.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:03 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 24 Dec 2017
I have wondered the same thing? Sometimes I am really turned on an edge for awhile and think I’m going be a great shooter and it just dribbles out not very far other times it flys out ??? I do notice a difference when I add a little zink supplement 25 mg it always shoots. You have to be carful no to take to much. I’m wondering if hydration has anything to do with it? Have you noticed a difference weather your hydrated or not?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jan 2018
I've considered this as well. I think it has to do with the thickness as well and subsequently linked to hydration. I always ooze or drip cum and I think its because mine is so thick. The shooters Ive seen usually have thinner cum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:55 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 52
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Aug 2017
I see that for me it depends on frequency of ejaculation and my arousal state. Sometimes I shoot semen many centimeters away on my chest, face, other can only ooze it out. Like I said, it depends. I also find that while I am orgasming, if i try and prolong the ejaculation, I will have a much stronger and longer ejaculation shot.
-----------------------------------
My personal blog: www.kyle.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:08 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Jan 2018
When I didn't ejaculate for several days I always shoot out in four or sometimes five spasms.
But when doing it a second time a few hours later it just shoots once and drips in the other spasms.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:47 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 1921
It's certainly linked to the amount of arousal, but also to the age.

Before I had sex with my first girlfriend, we were teasing each other for several months. At a certain time she enjoyed stroking my dick (but not fast enough to come) and showing a part of her boob or pubic hair to tease me. I remember after returning to my parents house I was so horny I had to masturbate and on those occasions sperm literally shot over my head on the wall. I've never been able to do that again later in my life so that's why I think it's related to my age as well.

But it's an interesting question... perhaps others have new insights?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Nov 2018
Well, lately I've been drinking a lot more fluids and I've noticed that it is directly related to, um, more fluids. Edging also seems to increase the amount. I do recall reading on some other forums that if you do kegels or other exercises and take certain vitamin supplements it can increase the impressiveness of your load.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:43 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Circumcised or Uncut?: N/A - Female
Precum Production: N/A - Female
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 27 Aug 2018
Sex: Female
Although I never saw my previous bf actually shooting, I always knew when he shot a big load, because I could feel the cum being shot out inside me, and the size of the 'wet spot' that was left on the sheets as his cum seeped out of me as I lay back and relaxed in the after glow. Sometimes I wonder which is more enjoyable. The actual climax of the after glow?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 pm 
Advanced Member

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 28 Oct 2018
I wonder if it anything to do with the amount one pre-cums?

I’m my teen years I would masterbate just about everyday sometimes more. I would always shoot at least to my upper chest if not further. Of course the more I masturbated the less likely I would shoot that far, maybe just past my navel. As I’ve gotten older I still shoot, maybe not as far or as often. The only time I’ve dripped is when I’ve done like marathon jack sessions and really milked myself dry.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:58 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Nov 2018
Actually, I think that if you somehow try to hold it back and let it collect before you start squirting it out somehow... it might go further. I've heard somewhere about this type of technique... it's the critical moment between the point of no return and the actual ejaculation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 pm 

Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Jan 2018
2x4 wrote:
Actually, I think that if you somehow try to hold it back and let it collect before you start squirting it out somehow... it might go further. I've heard somewhere about this type of technique... it's the critical moment between the point of no return and the actual ejaculation.

For me it's sure it works. When wanking I sometimes stop before the point of no return, wait a few minutes and let go limp, restart wanking, wait again and so on for 3 or 4 times.

When I finally squirt I noticed that there was much more fluid and that it squirts further.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Apr 2018
This could be a nice experiment: a table in Excel with the number of days of abstinence versus the amount in ml, or the number of edges vs the amount... any volunteers?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:55 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
I think it's not the edging, it's the arousal that goes with it that increases semen volume. We've seen success stories here where some guys reach the point of having several WDs per week, or even sometimes two in one night. They stay turned on and excited after their WDs and immediately look forward to their next one, which helps to rapidly rebuild the semen volume and bring on their next WD sooner. MB normally turns you off for a while afterwards, so the semen volume does not typically rebuild as quickly after MB.

A similar thing happens to some guys on extended 'nofap' when they get an opportunity to have sex after a long time without it. They might even ejaculate before starting the first time, but can then have sex 2, 3, or even 4 times in one night, where they would basically never MB that often.

So edging is just one way to increase arousal, and it seems that it's the arousal that actually leads to a buildup of semen volume. That might be good news for guys wanting to increase their semen volume, because staying turned on and 'mental edging' should also build up semen volume.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:30 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
dothebartman wrote:
This could be a nice experiment: a table in Excel with the number of days of abstinence versus the amount in ml, or the number of edges vs the amount... any volunteers?

Great idea, and that’s an experiment i’ve been meaning to do for a while now. But it’s not practical for me at this point due to the frequent sex with my wife - the only time I abstain is when she has her period or either of us is sick.

Before I was married and had time to abstain for long periods of time over a week, I did measure my cum volume, but I didn’t keep a log. I remember there was a big difference in volume after abstaining versus cumming everyday. If I ejaculated everyday, my average volume was 3 ml. Every other day, it was 5 ml. After one week about 8 ml. After 2 weeks, 10 ml, more if I edged. My record was 14 ml, which was after about a month of abstaining and with some edging too.

I didn’t isolate or control for edging versus abstaining, but in general, I noticed there wasn’t much increase in volume after about 10-14 days of abstaining. I definitely remember the volume after 1 month or 2 months of abstaining was the same. The body can only store so much volume.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm 

14 ml is a LOT of cum. I've found some statistics in studies around IUI insemination, where guys have to produce a sample in a cup. The average load after 5 days of abstinence is between 2-4 ml. Anything above 10 ml is considered to be "extremely rare".

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
I know, and I’ve only been able to do the 14 ml once, although I certainly don’t measure every ejaculation. I’ve been studying some various research papers on ejaculation volume after prolonged abstinence, and came to the same conclusion you did. However, I couldn’t find any studies that went past 14 days abstinence. Interestingly, on the 14 day study, most of the subjects had semen volumes that leveled off after 7-10 days, at around 5.5 ml. Only a few of the subjects continued to see increases in volume at 14 days, I think the highest I saw was 8ml at 14 days, but the trend line was still increasing, so maybe that subject would have continued to ejaculate more if the study continued past 14 days. But most others seemed to have leveled off at far less, and well before the 14 days.

The other factor that the studies miss is the effect of edging. Edging has a big impact on volume, and combined with abstinence, can produce much higher volumes than average. The 14 ml I produced that time, I had been abstaining for a long time, and I was edging for a few hours before that ejaculation too.

Lastly, the level of sexual excitement leading up to the ejaculation can have a noticeable impact on volume too. But level of excitement is hard to measure scientifically, and probably isn’t all that high for a medical study volunteer ejaculating in a cup.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:54 pm 

focus wrote:
on the 14 day study, most of the subjects had semen volumes that leveled off after 7-10 days

This is due to the fact that the male glands have a limited size - when the capacity is reached, the body absorbs the fluids or tries to get rid of them through a WD. However, the glands can be stretched with exercises (which is something I'm trying to do now).

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:34 am 

Do you mind sharing the source of that study, focus?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:30 am 

johnny2 wrote:
Do you mind sharing the source of that study, focus?

Found it: https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(05)00540-6/pdf

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:01 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2017
I think it's all these things:
  • Age (muscle tone)
  • Average ejaculation frequency
  • Length of time since last release
  • Level of arousal
  • Duration of current arousal cycle
  • Hydration
  • Penis angle

And probably more. The angle is something that I think gets overlooked. Having a nice straight shot (pun intended) seems to help velocity which lets me get more out while the muscle contractions are strongest.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:07 pm 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Sep 1986
Interesting thread! For me it is definitely linked to arousal and edging. When I was young, I've been with a super hot girl. We never got intimate but we did fiddle a lot... she once edged me over and over again while sitting on a bench with her hand in my underwear (luckily it was dark outside!). Every time I got close to an orgasm I feared I was going to wet my pants, but miraculously her timing was perfect as she stopped RIGHT as an ejaculation was about to begin. She never finished it off that evening and my balls were hurting so much I had to release myself before going back to my parents house. That was the only time I've masturbated in public against a wall, and I've never ever shot that much sperm. I've tried to reproduce the same circumstances in my later life, but I never ejaculated like that anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:01 pm 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Nov 2013
focus wrote:
dothebartman wrote:
....If I ejaculated everyday, my average volume was 3 ml. Every other day, it was 5 ml. After one week about 8 ml. After 2 weeks, 10 ml, more if I edged. My record was 14 ml, which was after about a month of abstaining and with some edging too.

It's a long time since I did this - I was probably around 20 at the time and not as patient as you, but I got 3ml each time MB twice/day and 5ml each time MB once/day. I'm now nearly 50 and I am sure I don't produce that much now, though I have not measured.

I read the abstract of the paper you linked and noted it was a retrospective study of people attending a fertility clinic. It seems to me a risk that these may not be completely representative of the population as a whole.

Volume levelling off once everything was full is what I would have expected but I admit I expected that would happen sooner than 7-10 days.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm 

I would like to add that volumes over 5.5ml after abstaining for 3 days are an exception and considered to be a condition called hyperspermia (and an indication of infertility).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:34 pm 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 30
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 13 Nov 2013
dipke3 wrote:
I would like to add that volumes over 5.5ml after abstaining for 3 days are an exception and considered to be a condition called hyperspermia (and an indication of infertility).

That's interesting as for me:

1. That was a proper measurement, not estimating. I am scientifically curious so yes, I had noticed that it looked like there was more if I ejaculated less often but I wanted to quantify it to just how much more as I know estimating liquid volume is a dead loss with most people vastly overestimating.
2. I have three children, so it obviously hasn't left me infertile.

You have got me wondering about how hyperspermia might affect fertility. The one possible mechanism I am aware of is osmotic pressure. The concentration of dissolved chemicals in blood plasma needs to be maintained between certain limit which you kidneys do by changing how much urine you produce. If the blood plasma is too dilute, too much water moves into the blood cells and bursts them. If it is too concentrated, too much water moves out of the blood cells and they shrivel up.

So, maybe the same happens with semen and sperm cells - too concentrated they shrivel, too dilute they burst. That would mean if a guy's usual ejaculation exceeded the normal volume simply because there was extra water in it, without a proportional increase of dissolved chemicals, it would be too dilute, thus killing the sperm. But if the seminal plasma was of a normal concentration, just greater in volume, even if that were not matched by a corresponding increase in sperm cells, all would be fine. Concentration here is about what is dissolved, not what is in suspension.

So, maybe this comes back too what I said in the previous post - perhaps young men whose prostates and seminal vesicles are in their prime are less often seen in fertility clinics and underrepresented in the published average. Or maybe the decline in volume with age is not linear.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:54 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 7
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Sep 2018
I would like to add that indeed volumes of over 5ml are rare and not normal. Like dipke3 said, this is called hyperspermia (look it up on google). A normal ejaculation is between 1-2 ml.