Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: WD Catcher Camera
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:26 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 50
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 23 Dec 2017
Sex: Male
Have you thought about trying to capture your wet dreams, but didn't know how to do it? How about a camera built off of a Raspberry Pi? I've been working on the software for a while now. It's nothing fancy, but it is very doable and I've been using it nightly for a number of weeks. Alas, there has been no WD for it to capture, but I am still hopeful for that. See the attached document for a couple of screenshots. It is web based, and works with any modern browser.

Configuration, at least for this first version, will be very simple. There will be two different Regions of Interest (think digital zoom) that can be set. Chances are, most people will only need one ROI, but two are available for maximum flexibility.

I will provide the software as well as installation and usage instructions at a later date. In the mean time, anyone interested will need a Raspberry Pi and Pi Camera without IR filter. There are many options, but I have been using this kit and this Pi Camera

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C6 ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073F ... UTF8&psc=1

Assembly will be required, and there will be some command-line commands that will need to be entered. Nothing terrible.

Watch this space for more to come...

Cavey

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: WD Catcher Camera
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 pm 
Administrator

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
caveywavy wrote:
Have you thought about trying to capture your wet dreams, but didn't know how to do it? How about a camera built off of a Raspberry Pi? I've been working on the software for a while now. It's nothing fancy, but it is very doable and I've been using it nightly for a number of weeks. Alas, there has been no WD for it to capture, but I am still hopeful for that. See the attached document for a couple of screenshots. It is web based, and works with any modern browser.

Configuration, at least for this first version, will be very simple. There will be two different Regions of Interest (think digital zoom) that can be set. Chances are, most people will only need one ROI, but two are available for maximum flexibility.

I will provide the software as well as installation and usage instructions at a later date. In the mean time, anyone interested will need a Raspberry Pi and Pi Camera without IR filter. There are many options, but I have been using this kit and this Pi Camera

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C6 ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073F ... UTF8&psc=1

Assembly will be required, and there will be some command-line commands that will need to be entered. Nothing terrible.

Watch this space for more to come...

Cavey

Not sure if I am happy with this. Questions to be asked are:will there be a cost for the help and software? I normally delete any post that is made only for commercial reasons. EG a post that clearly promoting a product and then supplies a link to a commercial site.
This post although supplying the links, may be a tad different. I will monitor it closely.

AGT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:56 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
AGT wrote:
Not sure if I am happy with this. Questions to be asked are:will there be a cost for the help and software? I normally delete any post that is made only for commercial reasons. EG a post that clearly promoting a product and then supplies a link to a commercial site.
This post although supplying the links, may be a tad different. I will monitor it closely.

AGT

There will be no cost for the software and I will assist for free as my time permits. I don't make a penny off of this. Raspberry Pis and Pi Cameras are available from many, many vendors, and even in the used market; I was simply providing a reference to the exact configuration that I am using, as I know this is a configuration that works.

I don't think I was clear in my description, but this system uses "night vision" for image capturing. There's a gentle red glow from the 2 IR LEDs, but aside from that, the subject is sleeping in the dark. The resultant video is black and white.

Cavey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 am 
Administrator

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
caveywavy wrote:
AGT wrote:

AGT

There will be no cost for the software and I will assist for free as my time permits. I don't make a penny off of this. Raspberry Pis and Pi Cameras are available from many, many vendors, and even in the used market; I was simply providing a reference to the exact configuration that I am using, as I know this is a configuration that works.

I don't think I was clear in my description, but this system uses "night vision" for image capturing. There's a gentle red glow from the 2 IR LEDs, but aside from that, the subject is sleeping in the dark. The resultant video is black and white.

Cavey

OK, all is now good. :)
Do you have any videos that you can post of your tests. As long as there is no blatant nudity, they can be posted/linked here. (like Jessieboy's posts) nudity means that they can only be posted in the MPF.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Cavey is definitely good with his intentions. He's been trying for a few months to perfect a self-made camera device. Very good progress he has made. We've been chatting about it in the chatroom for many weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:18 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Oct 2017
I really like the concept, good i already have a Raspberry Pi.
I just need this IR night vision cam.
How is it going with the software atm ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:22 am 

I have version 1.0 of the software ready, and I've started working on the instructions. Time, however, has become an elusive commodity. I work a little on it as time allows. I'll see if I can devote some more time to get it done, but I know that won't be this week. Sorry that it is taking so long...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 pm 
Advanced Member

Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2013
Please take your time. I look forward to trying it.

caveywavy wrote:
I have version 1.0 of the software ready, and I've started working on the instructions. Time, however, has become an elusive commodity. I work a little on it as time allows. I'll see if I can devote some more time to get it done, but I know that won't be this week. Sorry that it is taking so long...