Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:12 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Chat Room



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
ATG

ATG you need to deal with this 17 something immature toddler, I would suggest throw him out of this forum by banning him as he tends to disrespect other members and try to make a mockery. He claims to be 17 but has the mind of a 3 year old and with physical age he can only get worse as his mental age is something we need proof of. So pleas act quickly instead of closing my thread which prevents me from communicating with dignified members here. He has been stalking and harassing me on this forum. Throw him out ASAP!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 676
Location: Australia (south of Sydney)
Age: 66
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
kevin wrote:
ATG

ATG you need to deal with this 17 something immature toddler, I would suggest throw him out of this forum by banning him as he tends to disrespect other members and try to make a mockery. He claims to be 17 but has the mind of a 3 year old and with physical age he can only get worse as his mental age is something we need proof of. So pleas act quickly instead of closing my thread which prevents me from communicating with dignified members here. He has been stalking and harassing me on this forum. Throw him out ASAP!


Actually, it's AGT, not ATG.

I closed your previous thread because it was possibly going to get out of hand. I also thought closing it would be OK as you start a new thread with each new experience you have, and you had already started a new thread. Maybe there is some logic to having a single log as most of the others have. However, you are free to post in any manner that suits you.

As to throwing Mike out of the forum, by banning him, I feel that that action would maybe be a tad harsh. After all, I don't think he is disrespecting you, but rather he is saying that he has doubts about your honesty. An opinion that he is fully entitled to state. As an adult, I would have thought you could handle a little criticism. My advice: just ignore him and continue to post as you want to.

Regarding his physical and mental ages, I am not really in a position to make any sort of judgment on them. I think he is simply asking to see some evidence. My advice again: post a few pictures to shut him up. :D

AGT

_________________
Administrator.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 am 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
AGT wrote:
kevin wrote:
ATG

ATG you need to deal with this 17 something immature toddler, I would suggest throw him out of this forum by banning him as he tends to disrespect other members and try to make a mockery. He claims to be 17 but has the mind of a 3 year old and with physical age he can only get worse as his mental age is something we need proof of. So pleas act quickly instead of closing my thread which prevents me from communicating with dignified members here. He has been stalking and harassing me on this forum. Throw him out ASAP!


Actually, it's AGT, not ATG.

I closed your previous thread because it was possibly going to get out of hand. I also thought closing it would be OK as you start a new thread with each new experience you have, and you had already started a new thread. Maybe there is some logic to having a single log as most of the others have. However, you are free to post in any manner that suits you.

As to throwing Mike out of the forum, by banning him, I feel that that action would maybe be a tad harsh. After all, I don't think he is disrespecting you, but rather he is saying that he has doubts about your honesty. An opinion that he is fully entitled to state. As an adult, I would have thought you could handle a little criticism. My advice: just ignore him and continue to post as you want to.

Regarding his physical and mental ages, I am not really in a position to make any sort of judgment on them. I think he is simply asking to see some evidence. My advice again: post a few pictures to shut him up. :D

AGT


Thanks AGT [sorry mistyped that earlier]
Yes I guess closing that thread was fine, but I would strongly recommend you monitor this immature kid. While I will ignore the trash he posts, I am not sure why he follows me if he thinks I posts fiction? Get the point? So I am clear he is downright jealous.

AGT I have explained the whole picture posting earlier, that's not my style and I don't necessarily think it proves or disproves anything. I would just like to say let me have the freedom to post my experiences here, does any one here describe their dreams with the details I do so are they all lying?

Finally I would get no pleasure posting untrue stuff her, it serves no damn purpose so tell that immature kid to get some sense drilled into his thick skull. Cheers!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:54 am
Posts: 33
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jun 2018
Sex: Male
kevin wrote:
ATG

ATG you need to deal with this 17 something immature toddler, I would suggest throw him out of this forum by banning him as he tends to disrespect other members and try to make a mockery. He claims to be 17 but has the mind of a 3 year old and with physical age he can only get worse as his mental age is something we need proof of. So pleas act quickly instead of closing my thread which prevents me from communicating with dignified members here. He has been stalking and harassing me on this forum. Throw him out ASAP!


Kevin,

I can assure you I am 18. As proof attached is a video of me shooting in a condom. (I am not afraid or shy to show real evidence)

Mike

attachment de4leted - nudity not allowed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:54 am
Posts: 1256
Age: 54
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
mike14 wrote:
Kevin,

I can assure you I am 18. As proof attached is a video of me shooting in a condom. (I am not afraid or shy to show real evidence)

Mike

There's no proof that this is you. How do we know that you didn't download this video from the internet that someone else posted?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
Texanguy wrote:
mike14 wrote:
Kevin,

I can assure you I am 18. As proof attached is a video of me shooting in a condom. (I am not afraid or shy to show real evidence)

Mike

There's no proof that this is you. How do we know that you didn't download this video from the internet that someone else posted?


Well said Texanguy, this proof obsessed guy needs to be ignored. This is the selfie obcessed generation even if they are in the toilet they will take a pic and post it on FB to prove they were in the toilet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:11 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:54 am
Posts: 33
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jun 2018
Sex: Male
kevin wrote:
Texanguy wrote:
mike14 wrote:
Kevin,

I can assure you I am 18. As proof attached is a video of me shooting in a condom. (I am not afraid or shy to show real evidence)

Mike

There's no proof that this is you. How do we know that you didn't download this video from the internet that someone else posted?


Well said Texanguy, this proof obsessed guy needs to be ignored. This is the selfie obcessed generation even if they are in the toilet they will take a pic and post it on FB to prove they were in the toilet.



My apologies for posting the video in this forum. It was a mistake. I meant to send it to Kevin in a PM. I have now sent it as a PM.

Regarding whether it is actually me or not: I can make the same statement about Kevin's remarkable feats. Did they really happen? (like is it really me in the video?) Is he being truthful or simply fantasizing? One never knows the real truth when it comes to the darker side of the internet. Even Texanguy admits that Kevin's feats are unusual for a 40+ guy.
My personal opinion? I think that Kevin gets turned on by his fantasies, and this is why he posts them so often.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
mike14 wrote:
kevin wrote:
Texanguy wrote:
mike14 wrote:
Kevin,

I can assure you I am 18. As proof attached is a video of me shooting in a condom. (I am not afraid or shy to show real evidence)

Mike

There's no proof that this is you. How do we know that you didn't download this video from the internet that someone else posted?


Well said Texanguy, this proof obsessed guy needs to be ignored. This is the selfie obcessed generation even if they are in the toilet they will take a pic and post it on FB to prove they were in the toilet.



My apologies for posting the video in this forum. It was a mistake. I meant to send it to Kevin in a PM. I have now sent it as a PM.

Regarding whether it is actually me or not: I can make the same statement about Kevin's remarkable feats. Did they really happen? (like is it really me in the video?) Is he being truthful or simply fantasizing? One never knows the real truth when it comes to the darker side of the internet. Even Texanguy admits that Kevin's feats are unusual for a 40+ guy.
My personal opinion? I think that Kevin gets turned on by his fantasies, and this is why he posts them so often.


Kid I don't want you sending me private messages, you are a damn stalker and you must be banned for posting obscene videos here and stalking. Administrator I hope you act at least now. You are a nuisance and a damn pest. You are fraudulent posting videos that are no proof its you (As Texanguy also pointed out) and who cares anyway which is why you doubt others. The faster you get lost from here the better for you freak.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
This guy Mike14 has been on this forum since 2014 so can't be he doesn't know the rules not to post obscene videos. Plus he is a stalker who harasses other members knowing he is not welcome. These are good enough reasons to ban the senseless guy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:54 am
Posts: 1256
Age: 54
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
mike14 wrote:
Regarding whether it is actually me or not: I can make the same statement about Kevin's remarkable feats. Did they really happen?
You ALREADY said Kevin's statements weren't true, and were saying that a picture would prove they were true. Neither pictures or videos prove anything more than mere statements do, which led me to challenge the validity of your video.

There's no proof of ANYTHING on the internet. Kevin 'could' be lying, and you (Mike14) could be a 50 year old pervert or maybe a girl jealous of a guy's abilty to have WDs. But I suspect that Kevin's evolution to this point and his amazement at being there are indeed true, and I suspect that you indeed posted a video of yourself. There is no proof that either is true, but I suspect that both are indeed true.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 4:15 am
Posts: 597
Age: 17
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Sex: Male
It seems to me that his offer/attempt to "prove" his age by "shooting in a condom" only underscores the inappropriateness and immaturity of his posts, most of which I was previously unaware of. I know we all tread a thin line with the very nature of our shared interest here, but nudity, especially when it doesn't haven anything to do with wet dreams, and more especially when posted or viewed by minors (or potential minors) should be taken seriously, 1st Amendment rights considered.

So it seems his very first response to being banned is to "egg people on" even more by posting something that would seem to warrant and justify being banned. Pushing the envelope/people's buttons, testing the limits, etc.

And even if a video as he describes were allowed, it would prove nothing about age since any teenage boy who can get an erection, put on a condom and ejaculate in it could have made such a video, which then should not be shared or viewed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
Jamie wrote:
It seems to me that his offer/attempt to "prove" his age by "shooting in a condom" only underscores the inappropriateness and immaturity of his posts, most of which I was previously unaware of. I know we all tread a thin line with the very nature of our shared interest here, but nudity, especially when it doesn't haven anything to do with wet dreams, and more especially when posted or viewed by minors (or potential minors) should be taken seriously, 1st Amendment rights considered.

So it seems his very first response to being banned is to "egg people on" even more by posting something that would seem to warrant and justify being banned. Pushing the envelope/people's buttons, testing the limits, etc.

And even if a video as he describes were allowed, it would prove nothing about age since any teenage boy who can get an erection, put on a condom and ejaculate in it could have made such a video, which then should not be shared or viewed.



Jamie you've hit the nail on the head hopefully it will also be the last nail in his coffin so to speak in the context of his banning from this forum


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
AGT

Mike14 continues to stalk me by sending PM's and the fool that he is he insists that I have seen the crap videos and will send more, I will now deal with him if he persists. I am sure the guy is gay and that's the reason he wants to suck my C@$k

AGT shed your bias and wake up now this guy is harassing me if you don't want to ban him warn him off


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 676
Location: Australia (south of Sydney)
Age: 66
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
kevin wrote:
AGT

Mike14 continues to stalk me by sending PM's and the fool that he is he insists that I have seen the crap videos and will send more, I will now deal with him if he persists. I am sure the guy is gay and that's the reason he wants to suck my C@$k

AGT shed your bias and wake up now this guy is harassing me if you don't want to ban him warn him off



Kevin,

Now you are calling him gay and accusing him of wanting to suck you off!!!

I will repeat my assessment of the situation.

Now to my overall assessment:

When one is an administrator/moderator of a forum such as the WDF, and when he is asked to take action, he must engage his mind and apply it to the situation, in a fair and balanced manner, and then take any action that may be appropriate.

Mike14 simply asked for some pics, as had other members. Most members post pics of their WD's, so this is not an unusual request. Mike14 later then expressed his doubts about Kevin's posts, saying that pics could be "evidence". Later, after some provocation, he wanted to send Kevin a video of himself, which he first posted, in error, in the open forum. I deleted the attachment and Mike14 subsequently apologized for his error and then sent the video to Kevin via a PM.
So, all he did originally, was to ask for some pics as evidence, and also later expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's remarkable WD's, both of which are totally acceptable and reasonable.

Kevin took exception to Mike14's request for pics as well as his expressed doubts regarding Kevin's posts. However Kevin not only took exception to Mike14's posts, but he did so in a rude and offensive manner. He called Mike14 a damned liar, an immature toddler, a stalker, dishonest, a fraud, and various other descriptions. He also insisted that Mike14 be banned simply because he expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's posts.

Can any member who has been following this particular issue tell me if, and where I have gone wrong in my assessment?


It is interesting to note that nobody has told me where I have gone wrong in my assessment if the situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
AGT wrote:
kevin wrote:
AGT

Mike14 continues to stalk me by sending PM's and the fool that he is he insists that I have seen the crap videos and will send more, I will now deal with him if he persists. I am sure the guy is gay and that's the reason he wants to suck my C@$k

AGT shed your bias and wake up now this guy is harassing me if you don't want to ban him warn him off



Kevin,

Now you are calling him gay and accusing him of wanting to suck you off!!!

I will repeat my assessment of the situation.

Now to my overall assessment:

When one is an administrator/moderator of a forum such as the WDF, and when he is asked to take action, he must engage his mind and apply it to the situation, in a fair and balanced manner, and then take any action that may be appropriate.

Mike14 simply asked for some pics, as had other members. Most members post pics of their WD's, so this is not an unusual request. Mike14 later then expressed his doubts about Kevin's posts, saying that pics could be "evidence". Later, after some provocation, he wanted to send Kevin a video of himself, which he first posted, in error, in the open forum. I deleted the attachment and Mike14 subsequently apologized for his error and then sent the video to Kevin via a PM.
So, all he did originally, was to ask for some pics as evidence, and also later expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's remarkable WD's, both of which are totally acceptable and reasonable.

Kevin took exception to Mike14's request for pics as well as his expressed doubts regarding Kevin's posts. However Kevin not only took exception to Mike14's posts, but he did so in a rude and offensive manner. He called Mike14 a damned liar, an immature toddler, a stalker, dishonest, a fraud, and various other descriptions. He also insisted that Mike14 be banned simply because he expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's posts.

Can any member who has been following this particular issue tell me if, and where I have gone wrong in my assessment?


It is interesting to note that nobody has told me where I have gone wrong in my assessment if the situation.



AGT since you are the administrator not many will have the courage and guts to tell you that you are baised and wrong, I will tell you that you are wrong in the manner you are mishandling this situation, you have shown your bias & keeness to support an errant member who is a nuisance. It's strange you support such people and behavior while defending them which emboldens them to misbehave even more. I can't drill more sense into you nor him. You know you are wrong and hence you seek validation but even if someone tells you that you are wrong you cannot change your baised views.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:54 am
Posts: 1256
Age: 54
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
Kevin, I'd say just relax at this point. With all this public discussion about Mike14's behavior, he will probably leave you alone from now on. If he doesn't, I suggest that you simply copy/paste here the complete contents of any private messages he sends to you, and describe the contents of any videos he sends to you. You could also post any videos he sends you in a 'Mike14's unwanted videos' topic in the Members Private Forum for all to see.

If he keeps harassing you at that point, all the evidence will be public and AGT might ban him.

Mike14 tends not to post on WDF for long periods of time and then comes here and harasses people. Hopefully he will outgrow his problems. But I think what I suggested above will keep him from harassing you -- or we will turn his harassment into public exposure and amusement that will make him stop.

So just relax. After all, all this frustration might reduce your WD rate!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
Texanguy wrote:
Kevin, I'd say just relax at this point. With all this public discussion about Mike14's behavior, he will probably leave you alone from now on. If he doesn't, I suggest that you simply copy/paste here the complete contents of any private messages he sends to you, and describe the contents of any videos he sends to you. You could also post any videos he sends you in a 'Mike14's unwanted videos' topic in the Members Private Forum for all to see.

If he keeps harassing you at that point, all the evidence will be public and AGT might ban him.

Mike14 tends not to post on WDF for long periods of time and then comes here and harasses people. Hopefully he will outgrow his problems. But I think what I suggested above will keep him from harassing you -- or we will turn his harassment into public exposure and amusement that will make him stop.

So just relax. After all, all this frustration might reduce your WD rate!


Sir thank you, I shall abide by your suggestion 100%. Well noted, I guess from now on I should just ignore him as well, enough time wasted on this. And oh yes certainly don't want this to take a toll on my WD count, am enjoying this phase so I shall just relax and share my experiences with Wet Dreans. Cheers Sir!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:42 am 
Offline
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 676
Location: Australia (south of Sydney)
Age: 66
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
kevin wrote:
AGT wrote:
kevin wrote:
AGT

Mike14 continues to stalk me by sending PM's and the fool that he is he insists that I have seen the crap videos and will send more, I will now deal with him if he persists. I am sure the guy is gay and that's the reason he wants to suck my C@$k

AGT shed your bias and wake up now this guy is harassing me if you don't want to ban him warn him off



Kevin,

Now you are calling him gay and accusing him of wanting to suck you off!!!

I will repeat my assessment of the situation.

Now to my overall assessment:

When one is an administrator/moderator of a forum such as the WDF, and when he is asked to take action, he must engage his mind and apply it to the situation, in a fair and balanced manner, and then take any action that may be appropriate.

Mike14 simply asked for some pics, as had other members. Most members post pics of their WD's, so this is not an unusual request. Mike14 later then expressed his doubts about Kevin's posts, saying that pics could be "evidence". Later, after some provocation, he wanted to send Kevin a video of himself, which he first posted, in error, in the open forum. I deleted the attachment and Mike14 subsequently apologized for his error and then sent the video to Kevin via a PM.
So, all he did originally, was to ask for some pics as evidence, and also later expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's remarkable WD's, both of which are totally acceptable and reasonable.

Kevin took exception to Mike14's request for pics as well as his expressed doubts regarding Kevin's posts. However Kevin not only took exception to Mike14's posts, but he did so in a rude and offensive manner. He called Mike14 a damned liar, an immature toddler, a stalker, dishonest, a fraud, and various other descriptions. He also insisted that Mike14 be banned simply because he expressed his doubts regarding Kevin's posts.

Can any member who has been following this particular issue tell me if, and where I have gone wrong in my assessment?


It is interesting to note that nobody has told me where I have gone wrong in my assessment if the situation.



AGT since you are the administrator not many will have the courage and guts to tell you that you are baised and wrong, I will tell you that you are wrong in the manner you are mishandling this situation, you have shown your bias & keeness to support an errant member who is a nuisance. It's strange you support such people and behavior while defending them which emboldens them to misbehave even more. I can't drill more sense into you nor him. You know you are wrong and hence you seek validation but even if someone tells you that you are wrong you cannot change your baised views.


Kevin,

I, once again, point out my assessment of the situation to you. (in color above) I now insist that you tell me (and the other members following this) exactly where my assessment was wrong or incorrect. Again I state Mike14 originally simply asked for pics (as did others) and then expressed his doubts about you. In other words he implied that you were lying. That's all he did. Then you acted like an older bully and insulted him and insisted that he be banned. Only after he was insulted by you did he send you a video or two. Please tell me where my assessment is not factual.

Lastly, it seems that like any bully who doesn't get his way, you have now taken to insulting me. You say I am biased and wrong. Again, you need to fully explain how you came to that conclusion. Note: I said explain, not go on another insulting rant!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:51 am 
Offline
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 676
Location: Australia (south of Sydney)
Age: 66
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
Texanguy wrote:
Kevin, I'd say just relax at this point. With all this public discussion about Mike14's behavior, he will probably leave you alone from now on. If he doesn't, I suggest that you simply copy/paste here the complete contents of any private messages he sends to you, and describe the contents of any videos he sends to you. You could also post any videos he sends you in a 'Mike14's unwanted videos' topic in the Members Private Forum for all to see.

If he keeps harassing you at that point, all the evidence will be public and AGT might ban him.

Mike14 tends not to post on WDF for long periods of time and then comes here and harasses people. Hopefully he will outgrow his problems. But I think what I suggested above will keep him from harassing you -- or we will turn his harassment into public exposure and amusement that will make him stop.

So just relax. After all, all this frustration might reduce your WD rate!


Texanguy,

You have given Kevin some wise counsel, but not all of it is correct. I see much criticism if Mike14, but no criticism of Kevin's insulting and bullying rants.

I request that, as a moderator of this forum, you read my assessment of the situation and point out where I was wrong. I know that you support Kevin in his WD quest, but, all I ask is for you to give an honest assessment of my assessment.

Thank you.

AGT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:20 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: france
Age: 44
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 17
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Sex: Male
:confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug:
Why this is going that far ?

i really hope that will not bring tension between moderators :( :pray:

Maybe time as come for people of goodwill to step back for few days
And let all this "maelstrom" to calm down

There are so many interesting subjets in the forum that deserve attention .....

Make love :angelic-cyan: not War :x
:romance-grouphug:

As I have ready told to AGT in chat,
I, and many other members, really appreciate the work and the time and money spendt by AGT (and others) to keep this place up and running.
So Thanks to any of you, who make this place still existing and active, by bringing their positive energy
:text-bravo:

I have chatted with several member who, doesn't want to be involve in all of this (and there are no reason why they should be)
but who also think all with is "sad" or anoying, or that would be happy to see all to be over ASAP or ASARP : ASA(Reasonanly)A...
So if you read this and you also feels it's time for the good energy to come back just
post :
" :romance-grouphug: "
in this topic


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:24 am 
Offline
Active Member

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: france
Age: 44
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 17
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Sex: Male
:romance-grouphug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:33 am 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 146
Age: 48
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jul 2012
Sex: Male
Well said Charly - I second your post and Iam sure others will too - thanks for making this post and I hope it will help. :text-thankyouyellow: :text-goodpost: :text-bravo: :handgestures-thumbup: :greetings-clappingyellow: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:37 am 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 146
Age: 48
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 10
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jul 2012
Sex: Male
:romance-grouphug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:54 am
Posts: 1256
Age: 54
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
AGT, I'm not saying you did anything wrong. I do think that Mike14 has attacked and insulted people at WDF in the past, and sending Kevin an unsolicited naked picture of himself masturbating into a condom is a bit much. I suspect that there could be some hidden exhibitionist motivation there.

But Kevin also got angry at the harassment and may have said things that might have been better off not said. Rather than demand that Mike14 be banned, Kevin should have just made any PMs and videos from Mike14 public as evidence without a lot of negative comments, and let the site's administrator handle it. But at least he was reacting to Mike14's actions, and wanted them to stop.

I think and hope it's over now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 676
Location: Australia (south of Sydney)
Age: 66
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
Texanguy wrote:
AGT, I'm not saying you did anything wrong. I do think that Mike14 has attacked and insulted people at WDF in the past, and sending Kevin an unsolicited naked picture of himself masturbating into a condom is a bit much. I suspect that there could be some hidden exhibitionist motivation there.

But Kevin also got angry at the harassment and may have said things that might have been better off not said. Rather than demand that Mike14 be banned, Kevin should have just made any PMs and videos from Mike14 public as evidence without a lot of negative comments, and let the site's administrator handle it. But at least he was reacting to Mike14's actions, and wanted them to stop.

I think and hope it's over now.


Yes, I seem to remember that he (Mike14) was instrumental in exposing that fellow that was found to be not all he said he was. I think the fellow's name was Jamie or Mason. As I recall it, there were a few members who were quite concerned for his (Jamie's ??) well-being. I seem to remember that Mike14 also came under some fire during the early days of that episode. He does seem to have the knack for exposing fake posters on the WDF.
Regarding the video, Kevin invited Mike14 to put a video his (Kevin's) underwear 24/7. Maybe this invite had something to do with Mike14 sending the video to Kevin. Maybe Mike14 just got the wrong impression from that rather strange invitation. I must also point out that Kevin started bullying and insulting Mike14 well BEFORE he sent the video. I removed the video from this topic (calling for Mike14 to be banned)

I am in agreement with you that this matter should come to an end. Even though Kevin will not admit to any wrongdoing, I am prepared to let the matter end.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 am 
Offline
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 682
Age: 29
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
Sex: Male
When someone who is trying to cause trouble gets ignored, they go away. I'm not saying Mike14 has bad intentions because I don't recall seeing anything posted by him. But those who have bad intentions tend to get bored and go away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
Good joke AGT that I was bullying and insulting Mike14, your deep rooted bias doesn't allow you to think clearly so can't expect better from you. You have backed and justified every action of Mike14 which speaks volumes about your judgement and ability to deal with situations


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 am
Posts: 151
Age: 40
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
The problem is AGT also doubts my posts and hence supports Mike14. AGT if my posts were fake they wouldn't be so elaborate capturing all details. That itself should knock some sense into you, its not as if I just post my 3rd WD, my 8th WD got it? I always explain the dream as well.
In supporting an errant 18 year old kid you have shown scant respect for senior members here me included. But you can't change so pointless talking to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 am 
Offline
Administrator

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 am
Posts: 676
Location: Australia (south of Sydney)
Age: 66
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
Sex: Male
kevin wrote:
The problem is AGT also doubts my posts and hence supports Mike14. AGT if my posts were fake they wouldn't be so elaborate capturing all details. That itself should knock some sense into you, its not as if I just post my 3rd WD, my 8th WD got it? I always explain the dream as well.
In supporting an errant 18 year old kid you have shown scant respect for senior members here me included. But you can't change so pointless talking to you.



Good bye Kevin.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:56 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:54 am
Posts: 1256
Age: 54
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
Sex: Male
Based on the content of his last 2 posts, which he made after things were apparently settled, I think Kevin basically wanted to be banned.

He got his wish.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group