Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:25 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:38 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Aug 2018
Sex: Male
Any ideas on how to prevent the refractory period from kicking in? After a full blown orgasm I cannot come a second time for a few hours, and it even takes a day or two before I'm horny again. A ruined orgasm sometimes prevents the refractory period from kicking in. Are there other tricks to stay excited after an ejaculation?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:49 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 18
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
hey wetwet
i wonder where you are from ?
not sure what you call "refractory period" there is two thing in what you say :
the impossibility to have another erection and ejaculation after having one: this is the norm only few people can do it twice (or more in a row) for a full blow (normal blow i would say - not like in ruined orgasm as you said), i can't remembe why maybe some chimical receptor in brain that are saturated and need time to recover .... whatever. i think this is for few minutes to few hours maybe.
The other thing you seems to talk about horniness this is something else there is less reason why you can be horny again after having an ejaculation.
This is not because you would like to be horny all the time that will happen this is more complicated

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:30 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
I’m not sure you can change your refractory period. It is also different from guy to guy: at the one extreme, some guys are multi-orgasmic (very rare, and lucky), and the other extreme is a guy can’t reach orgasm again for several days. And everything in between is also normal. Most guys have a refractory period of a few hours to half a day or so. So it really just depends on you and your body - your refractory period is part of who you are.

How quickly you get horny again is different from your refractory period, as Charly said. That is primarily driven by your sex drive, which is mostly (but not entirely) driven by the amount of testosterone in your bloodstream.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:04 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 180
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 2010
In some all-male environments, where sex is competitive horse-play, the subject of the triple-wank will arise. Sensible lads will not "rise to the bate" - if you say you can do it, you will be put on the spot to prove you can. It's brutally simple: the triple-wanker has three distinct ejaculations without losing hard. I gather a similar technique is employed in edge-milk scenarios, where the prolonged edging seems to create a desire to be totally emptied. The vast majority of lads find three or more goes a bit of an ordeal but that is probably the appeal of it. I have known a couple of lads whose claim to be able to repeat more or less at will was no exaggeration. Actually, it is not uncommon for lads to prefer the second ejaculation of the session to their first, often draining off the first solo for "safety."

If the original poster wants repeated orgasms without the physical down-time, then "dry" is the way to go. I often think lads have these without recognizing them always, because they equate peak pleasure with relief. If you can control stimulation after the sperm has "gone live" the O-Zone should be attainable as waves of deep, relaxed pleasure. This can be sustained at will, though most lads practicing sharp-edging find it hard to combine with dating or casual encounters. As a solo-technique, it beats everything else, in my opinion! :happy-sunshine: