THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

Post subject: Three SE in one day
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:41 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 31 Dec 2017
Sex: Male
I went to the gym in the morning and did legs. One of the exercises was barbell hip thrust. (If you don’t know what it is, it's similar to the motion when you are having sex but with a barbell instead of a girl sitting on you...) At the end of the very first set I felt a strong urge to pee. I had enough experience to tell it was actually an upcoming SE. Since people could clearly see my bulge because of my lying position, I couldn't let it go and make a wet spot. I used the pressure from the barbell to cut the flow inside. It hurt quite a lot but it did stop the cum and I wasn’t seeing any fluid on my shorts. After the sign of SE gradually faded out I dropped the barbell. Once the barbell was moved away from my hipbone I felt a strong pain in my right testicle that hit to my right kidney and then my stomach and even made me cough. After I caught my breath I went to the locker room and checked my boys. There was only one or two drops of cum and a lot of precum on my underwear, so I thought I had held back an SE.

After gym I went to work. For the whole morning I was leaking like crazy and my entire area had been feeling like on fire from my pee hole all the way to my prostate. And my right ball still hurt. The pouch of the underwear that had been soaked since the gym was getting tighter and tighter and holding my entire package like someone was squeezing it. I felt the urge to pee every other minute. But whenever I stood in front of the urinal it felt like there was a dam in my cock that blocked the stream and only the leakage could pass the barrier. I drunk a lot of water. I thought that once I could pee the canal would be cleaned by the urine and the burning feeling would be gone.

Around noon I went to the restroom for the 6th time. Still couldn’t pee. This time I pushed harder than I should have. I had another SE!! I held back most part of the load. But I realized I shouldn’t have when all the semen that was supposed to be released ran back to my prostate. The congestion got worse. The burning feeling and testicular soreness got more intolerable.

My whole male system felt so bad that I couldn’t sit in my chair anymore. I decided to use my lunch time to drive back home where I could lie down for a while with my soaked underwear off. On my way back home, I kept thinking while I was driving with one hand covering my balls. I really needed to use some fresh fluid inside my body to flush out whatever it was that had been congesting the pipe for more than three hours! I knew urine was the best choice but I hadn't been able to pee since the first SE in the gym! The only choice for me now was to MB and use my cumshot to unblock the canal. It might make the soreness even worse but worth a try. I was kinda depressed not directly by the physical pain in my manhood but by knowing that I had to end my 52 days of AB to stop the bad feeling. 52 days of hard effort!

After I got home I headed to the bathroom directly. When I took out my cock it was leaking like a faucet. I was going to JO. After 52 days of AB and with that thick layer of precum on my glans and the stimulating feeling inside I could cum from a single touch. However, before I pulled up my foreskin that covered the more sensitive half of my glans, I decided to give it another try. I peed as hard I could. No longer than 3 seconds I felt a hot stream of sticky fluid running through my prostate. As my torso jerked with the flow inside, I had my third SE within four hours. This time I let go the entire load.

After the post-SE feeling eventually settled down I had a close look at the semen and found many jelly-like clots in it, especially in the second half of the SE that I dripped on the floor. I took a picture of it but maybe not clear enough to tell. This was not the first time that I found clots in my semen. Years before I had seen a doctor for another male issue and mentioned the clots. The doctor hadn’t found any problem. I wasn’t sure if that was the cause of the congested feeling.

After the third SE, the burning feeling was still there but felt differently in a better way. But my right ball got a hundred times more painful! I usually had sore balls after ejaculation no matter it’s from sex or MB or SE. This time the three SE in a row definitely made it worse. After my entire manhood in extreme soreness for hours I couldn’t feel the energy to go back to work. So I decided to change and take a nap. As soon I took out my shirt I got a notification from my phone for a 1 o’clock meeting. No nap for me at all. I drove back immediately to catch the meeting. But after the meeting I felt like to take a nap anyway. So I went back to my car where I could sleep on the seat. Both my pants and underwear were black so I unzipped my pants and took out my package with my underwear on so that there could be some airflow for my package while people wouldn’t see through the window easily. I fell asleep. When I woke up it was already 4pm. I suddenly smelled a strong odor in my car. I tracked down the source and found it was from my underwear. It smelled like cum. I thought I had a WD but there were only some new precum stains on my underwear other than the previous stains. Then I realized I hadn’t been leaking precum after the forcibly terminated SE in the gym. I had actually been leaking semen!

The burning feeling and testicular pain got better in the evening. After I took a hot shower around 10pm, the pain in my right ball got worse again but eventually got back to a tolerable level after I lied down.

PS: Although it sounds like I am whining about the downsides of AB but I am not giving up AB. So, please don’t say anything like “why do you AB if it gives you so much pain”. Every coin has two sides. As I am complaining about the cons, I also deeply know the pros.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Three SE in one day
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:32 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Jan 2018
related to the pain you feel in your right testicle I suggest to see a doctor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:46 am 

Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Oct 2017
It sounds like you had an eventful day to say the least chalie. Congrats on hetting to day 52. Are you doing anything except exercise that is currently making the blue balls feeling worse? Like edging etc?

The testicle pain i have had personally due to congestion but i knew the cause. If ylu are getting paina then maybe its worth getting thibgs checked out again like yannickje suggested.

What type of underwear are you wear just out of curiosity? I find looser underwear is helpful for the blueballs with some lighter support.

Keep us updated on your progress bro
Goodluck!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:04 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 31 Dec 2017
Thanks Donatello1990 and yannickje!

No, I haven't edged since AB. I do edge a lot but not during AB.

I visit my doctor regularly to have my testicles checked since a injury from sports in college. They are more sensitive than normal to external stimulation but generally healthy. According to his explanation, many guys have testicular pain after ejaculation. It's caused by the spasm of the duct that carries sperms during ejaculation. It's different from "blue balls" which is caused by another reason.

I wear briefs or boxer briefs. Most of them have a contour pouch that lifts my balls to the front of my body.
Since my puberty when my foreskin started to retract, I have been only able to wear tight underwears that can keep my cock pointing up left. That's the only position where my glans doesn't feel stimulated from the fabric of the underwear. It has been like this forever. So no loose underwear for me...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:47 am 

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 May 2017
It's so funny how everyone's different. I'd always wondered how lots of guys keep their dicks pointed up all the time and I could never do that, having a foreskin makes such a difference! I can never have my dick pointed up when soft, always has to be down and preferably to the right otherwise it feels like broken glass rubbing on the glans.

Sounds like AB is quite the roller coaster for you, hopefully you're enjoying the ride!

JOINED THE WD FORUM: Dec 2013
LONGEST AB ATTEMPT: 31 days
DATE OF LAST EJACULATION: 29 May, 2017
Current challenge: No MB
Kik: bellRNger
Snapchat: bo-dalan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:08 pm 
Advanced Member

Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 03 Jun 2016
Charlie wrote:
I went to the gym in the morning and did legs. One of the exercises was barbell hip thrust. (If you don’t know what it is, it's similar to the motion when you are having sex but with a barbell instead of a girl sitting on you...) At the end of the very first set I felt a strong urge to pee. I had enough experience to tell it was actually an upcoming SE. Since people could clearly see my bulge because of my lying position, I couldn't let it go and make a wet spot. I used the pressure from the barbell to cut the flow inside. It hurt quite a lot but it did stop the cum and I wasn’t seeing any fluid on my shorts. After the sign of SE gradually faded out I dropped the barbell. Once the barbell was moved away from my hipbone I felt a strong pain in my right testicle that hit to my right kidney and then my stomach and even made me cough. After I caught my breath I went to the locker room and checked my boys. There was only one or two drops of cum and a lot of precum on my underwear, so I thought I had held back an SE.

After gym I went to work. For the whole morning I was leaking like crazy and my entire area had been feeling like on fire from my pee hole all the way to my prostate. And my right ball still hurt. The pouch of the underwear that had been soaked since the gym was getting tighter and tighter and holding my entire package like someone was squeezing it. I felt the urge to pee every other minute. But whenever I stood in front of the urinal it felt like there was a dam in my cock that blocked the stream and only the leakage could pass the barrier. I drunk a lot of water. I thought that once I could pee the canal would be cleaned by the urine and the burning feeling would be gone.

Around noon I went to the restroom for the 6th time. Still couldn’t pee. This time I pushed harder than I should have. I had another SE!! I held back most part of the load. But I realized I shouldn’t have when all the semen that was supposed to be released ran back to my prostate. The congestion got worse. The burning feeling and testicular soreness got more intolerable.

My whole male system felt so bad that I couldn’t sit in my chair anymore. I decided to use my lunch time to drive back home where I could lie down for a while with my soaked underwear off. On my way back home, I kept thinking while I was driving with one hand covering my balls. I really needed to use some fresh fluid inside my body to flush out whatever it was that had been congesting the pipe for more than three hours! I knew urine was the best choice but I hadn't been able to pee since the first SE in the gym! The only choice for me now was to MB and use my cumshot to unblock the canal. It might make the soreness even worse but worth a try. I was kinda depressed not directly by the physical pain in my manhood but by knowing that I had to end my 52 days of AB to stop the bad feeling. 52 days of hard effort!

After I got home I headed to the bathroom directly. When I took out my cock it was leaking like a faucet. I was going to JO. After 52 days of AB and with that thick layer of precum on my glans and the stimulating feeling inside I could cum from a single touch. However, before I pulled up my foreskin that covered the more sensitive half of my glans, I decided to give it another try. I peed as hard I could. No longer than 3 seconds I felt a hot stream of sticky fluid running through my prostate. As my torso jerked with the flow inside, I had my third SE within four hours. This time I let go the entire load.

After the post-SE feeling eventually settled down I had a close look at the semen and found many jelly-like clots in it, especially in the second half of the SE that I dripped on the floor. I took a picture of it but maybe not clear enough to tell. This was not the first time that I found clots in my semen. Years before I had seen a doctor for another male issue and mentioned the clots. The doctor hadn’t found any problem. I wasn’t sure if that was the cause of the congested feeling.

After the third SE, the burning feeling was still there but felt differently in a better way. But my right ball got a hundred times more painful! I usually had sore balls after ejaculation no matter it’s from sex or MB or SE. This time the three SE in a row definitely made it worse. After my entire manhood in extreme soreness for hours I couldn’t feel the energy to go back to work. So I decided to change and take a nap. As soon I took out my shirt I got a notification from my phone for a 1 o’clock meeting. No nap for me at all. I drove back immediately to catch the meeting. But after the meeting I felt like to take a nap anyway. So I went back to my car where I could sleep on the seat. Both my pants and underwear were black so I unzipped my pants and took out my package with my underwear on so that there could be some airflow for my package while people wouldn’t see through the window easily. I fell asleep. When I woke up it was already 4pm. I suddenly smelled a strong odor in my car. I tracked down the source and found it was from my underwear. It smelled like cum. I thought I had a WD but there were only some new precum stains on my underwear other than the previous stains. Then I realized I hadn’t been leaking precum after the forcibly terminated SE in the gym. I had actually been leaking semen!

The burning feeling and testicular pain got better in the evening. After I took a hot shower around 10pm, the pain in my right ball got worse again but eventually got back to a tolerable level after I lied down.

PS: Although it sounds like I am whining about the downsides of AB but I am not giving up AB. So, please don’t say anything like “why do you AB if it gives you so much pain”. Every coin has two sides. As I am complaining about the cons, I also deeply know the pros.

Sounds pretty eventful.

Other than the pain, I would have loved to have an SE even with the awkwardness of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I’ve AB and made it past the 52 day mark multiple times and never had that type of feeling.

I would say lucky you if you didn’t need to hold back and try your best to stop it.