Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:08 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:59 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 27
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Dec 2018
Sex: Male
Hey Guys,

Haven't posted on here in years, but decided to give up masturbation for a bit to see whether it actually helped give me a bit more confidence, clarity and motivation. I believe it has helped with all of these.

However it had been quite a while now and I haven't experienced a wet dream. Granted I'm 31 so it may take ages. I remember my first stint when 18 took over six weeks to get a wet dream and then they became quite frequent. Hoping the same happens this time.

Also on 40mg of Citalopram or Celexa I believe it is called.

Going to check out the forum to see what motivation I can find to keep going. Starting to want one pretty desperately. Lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:37 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 17
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Hey JOSH
good luck with AB and WD
i'm just curious : what do you call "08/01/14: Orgasm from mental mb", is that HandsFree orgasm ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:08 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Hey!

Thanks.

Yep, the mental masturbation is completely hands free from getting hard to orgasm. I've done it plenty of times since then. That was around the time I was last on the forum. Lol

Weirdly, the last time I had masturbated when I last logged in was the 18th of December... Spooky.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:16 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 51
Precum Production: No Precum
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 18 Dec 2017
Hi Josh,
as a matter of fact, I've been abstaining since 18/12/17, too. How long do you wish to withstand?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:29 am 

Hmmm... Not entirely sure. I'm getting close to thinking about letting a hands free orgasm happen if it does get close. I'd quite like to continue for another week or two to see whether I get one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:38 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6-7 hours
18/12/17 was hand free, after abstaing for two weeks. I felt quite excited at that time all the way till January. Since then I have the feeling that the hormonal changes are going in the wrong way. Now I have an impression of an all time low. Very strange.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:11 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Jul 2009
132 days without masturbating to cum... And still counting and still no wet dream. Sad really... wonder how much longer i can go on without ejaculating or was it worth it at all...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:05 pm 

132 days!!! I see you've had spontaneous ejaculations before, so have you had any since abstaining?

I'm just about to get out of bed. I woke up soft but now have a raging boner. Trouble is they feel so good and I have cum hands free before my I really believe that if I concentrated or let my mind wander that I would cum.

Last night's dreams were absolutely non-sexual.

Beginning to feel so full and desperate to cum that I'm wondering if a hands free orgasm into my boxers whilst awake wouldn't be as detrimental as masturbating.

I absolutely need to release soon!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:45 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Jan 2018
Hi all,

I am new here and new to the idea of AB, the longest I lasted was about two weeks and that was tough, so can’t even imagine how 132 days would feel. It seems that some of you can hands free cum, any tips as I’ve been trying for a while, I guess it comes easier with AB?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 am 

Hey, Francois.

I'm now on day 49 and I haven't had a hands free orgasm or a wet dream. I must admit that I'm tempted to let a hands free orgasm happen as my penis is feeling extremely sensitive hard or soft.

To get a hands free orgasm I would suggest a few days to a week of AB and then , when feeling really horny, let yourself get hard to whatever and keep your focus on the feelings. It takes me several minutes to cum. The build up is amazing.

However, I'm really keen to continue as I feel very close the entire time. I think a wet dream must be close due to how my penis feels. That said, it might not happen at all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-3 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Jan 2018
I hope you do get to release with a WD soon! I tried a few time with just concentration on that feeling when I’m extremely horny, problem is I think my mind expects a trigger prob from use to MB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:18 am 

It took me weeks if trying whenever I could and eventually I did it. Admittedly, the first time was looking at pictures that turned me on a lot. Probably took twenty minutes or longer to cum. The quickest I've managed it from soft to cumming in five minute.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:15 pm 

Hi guys..

Day 51, I think ... No wet dream. Though, last night I had a weird experience. I went to go to pee and when I returned to bed I didn't feel at all aroused. I got back into bed and after a minute or so I suddenly felt like I was going to cum despite being soft! Suddenly lots of fast contractions happened and then stopped after maybe five or so. This triggered an erection and as it grew harder it felt insanely good. Every time it twitched against my boxers it felt better than the last. I wasn't thinking of anything sexual as I couldn't focus my mind on anything at all.

My heart rate started to increase and I was almost certain I was about to cum. My eyes were closed and I was half way between being asleep and being awake. After what seemed ages but was probably only a couple of minutes , it all subsided.

Would this have been a wet dream or would it have been more of an SE if it had managed to happen ? It definitely felt like I was about to ejaculate.

Hope someone may have experienced this before. Am I close to getting a wet dream? I seriously hope so as arousal is getting harder to control.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:45 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
I would categorize it as a SE if you ejaculated, as you were not fully asleep, self aware, and you were fully awake moments before.

It is definitely a good sign though that a WD may be very soon.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 am 

Hey Focus!

I can definitely get to orgasm with mental stimulation or simply concentrating on the pleasure down there.

Kinda hoping one will happen soon. Maybe tonight.

Not sure how much longer I'll go for.. the longer I go for the more determined I am.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 280
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 01 Jan 1918
J0SH wrote:
Hi guys..

Day 51, I think ... No wet dream. Though, last night I had a weird experience. I went to go to pee and when I returned to bed I didn't feel at all aroused. I got back into bed and after a minute or so I suddenly felt like I was going to cum despite being soft! Suddenly lots of fast contractions happened and then stopped after maybe five or so. This triggered an erection and as it grew harder it felt insanely good. Every time it twitched against my boxers it felt better than the last. I wasn't thinking of anything sexual as I couldn't focus my mind on anything at all.

My heart rate started to increase and I was almost certain I was about to cum. My eyes were closed and I was half way between being asleep and being awake. After what seemed ages but was probably only a couple of minutes , it all subsided.

Would this have been a wet dream or would it have been more of an SE if it had managed to happen ? It definitely felt like I was about to ejaculate.

Hope someone may have experienced this before. Am I close to getting a wet dream? I seriously hope so as arousal is getting harder to control.

It would have been a SE, yes. But it is a good sign that you are getting closer to a WD.

I don't want to side-line your log, but it also possible to start dreaming of dreaming of WDs. I had a dream on 2/4 where I dreamt I was laying awake and about to release and I was holding back because I didn't want a SE. Then I realized I was asleep dreaming because I could see a green nightlight in my dream, and I don't own a nightlight. So at that point I told myself I was dreaming, so to let the SE take over. But I was already waking up. Woke up dry.

Just be on the look out for those "dreams about dreaming".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:56 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 24 Dec 2017
Why do you take that medicine?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:10 pm 

link81 wrote:
Why do you take that medicine?

I don't particularly want to take the medicine. It has helped me white a bit. That said, I do think that abstaining is doing a pretty good job too.

jessieboy wrote:
J0SH wrote:
Hi guys..

It would have been a SE, yes. But it is a good sign that you are getting closer to a WD.

I don't want to side-line your log, but it also possible to start dreaming of dreaming of WDs. I had a dream on 2/4 where I dreamt I was laying awake and about to release and I was holding back because I didn't want a SE. Then I realized I was asleep dreaming because I could see a green nightlight in my dream, and I don't own a nightlight. So at that point I told myself I was dreaming, so to let the SE take over. But I was already waking up. Woke up dry.

Jessieboy, I really appreciate your commenting. I have read your log btw. The majority of it as it is pretty comprehensive.

I don't believe I've had an SE before. In the day I sometimes get the feeling like I'm going to pee, but nothing happens. These have gotten much stronger over the past week. I guess these are signs that I'm quite full down there.

I read that you don't allow yourself to go longer than 30 days, I think.. Would you advise me to masturbate or just continue now I'm this far in? I guess the concern is how healthy it is without any form of release.

Also, do you ever find your erections becoming much easier to get than usual?

No wet dream last night, which is disappointing. I have got a bad cough/ cold atm. I also seem to wake up several times during the night. May be the medication or just how I sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:56 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
Quote:

Ironically, I just had one of those dream last night. I was dreaming that I had a really strong erection in a pair of boxers I wore a long time ago, and the erection felt really nice. In my dream, I “woke up”, and checked my penis and to my surprise there was a blob of white cum at the tip. Then I checked my boxers, and there was a fresh string of more white cum. I remember being elated and surprised, because I didn’t feel or remember the WD. Then I checked the bed sheets and there was much more cum, and I was really happy and surprised. My erection would not go down, so I went back to “sleep” with my same cum soaked boxers on. All of it was a dream about a WD that didn’t actually happen - when my alarm went off, I woke up with a really hard erection, wearing the same boxer briefs I went to sleep with, and no sign of cum - completely dry.

It was a really cool experience, as I can’t remember having a nested dream within a dream like that before. I wish it ended in an actual WD release, but it was fun anyway.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 am 

Day 53, and nothing is happening at night. too bad. and disappointing. Could it be that abstaining is disturbing the hormonal balance in a negative way?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am 

Could it be that I miss some vitamines?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:58 pm 

I'm not sure on vitamins. I've been trying to bulk up myself so that means more protein etc.. I'm on day 54 now and nothing yet either. Hang in there !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 am 

It might be that this is a turning point: At least some erections in the morning.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 pm 

It would appear that it is only a matter of waiting. I'm still awaiting one and it is day 55, I think.. Come close to a couple of SEs just in the last week.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 am 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 May 2017
Good luck with getting that WD soon! You've been waiting a long time.

Those hands free ejacs sound amazing. I've done them with ball massage before and no penis stimulation, never truly hands free though.

JOINED THE WD FORUM: Dec 2013
LONGEST AB ATTEMPT: 31 days
Current challenge: No MB
Kik: bellRNger
Snapchat: bo-dalan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:32 am 

Thanks ! I'm holding out.. just haha. I have had a few weird sensations, and I feel my penis is getting seriously sensitive whenever I get slightly aroused. Some of the time I get a feeling of pressure and that triggers some contractions. I had it happen earlier: I couldn't concentrate on which film I wanted to watch and the feeling in my cock grew and grew. Eventually I just felt as though I was on the verge of cumming, but it subsided.

I'm tempted to just let it happen as it is a step closer to WDs from MB.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 am 

Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 29 May 2017
Would you feel frustrated if you did let it happen rather than wait for the WD?

JOINED THE WD FORUM: Dec 2013
LONGEST AB ATTEMPT: 31 days
Current challenge: No MB
Kik: bellRNger
Snapchat: bo-dalan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:21 am 

Hmm.. Maybe, but I would also be relieved lol. I happen to think that hands free orgasms would be partly showing the brain that it can achieve them with the right mental stimulus.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am 

I've had those dreams within dreams before. Remember 'waking up' twice before actually waking up for real once before. I don't think I've had any dreams about having a wet dream. Always a first for that.

Got some serious pressure going on down there right now. I'm about to go to sleep so will see what happens.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 am 

We are ascetic for 8 weeks now! Let's see whats happening next!