Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:03 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
This morning [October 21] at around 1:30 AM I woke up to my 19th Wet Dream of this year.

I do not totally recall the dream but I was about to lie besides a girl in bed and that itself was enough to make me ejaculate and I woke up. The force of the ejaculation was quite strong and woke me up from a deepish sleep which possibly explains why I do not recall the dream very clearly.

I went to the washroom and saw quite a big load of cum in my grey colored underwear. So I put my underwear back on and went to bed. When it dried up it left a big stain because I had ejaculated quite a load.

Actually I guess this dream was triggered. Let me explain. Yesterday I saw this chick and her big and shapely buttocks were wiggling as she walked, the faster she walked the more her arse cheeks wiggled. I followed her for a short while. Then almost all day I kept thinking of her big buttocks and how her buttocks were wiggling from side to side, up and down.

I even told myself before going to bed that if tonight I get a wet dream I will attribute it to this sexy chick plus I knew that I had my last wet dream on October 1 some 20 days ago and knew that possibly I was “due” for one very soon. Right enough I had a wet dream and while the girl in the dream wasn’t this sexy chick with a great arse I guess she was the trigger for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:22 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 6
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 16 Jun 2016
Hey Kevin
Congrats for your WD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:52 pm 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 3
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
kevin wrote:
This morning [October 21] at around 1:30 AM I woke up to my 19th Wet Dream of this year.

I do not totally recall the dream but I was about to lie besides a girl in bed and that itself was enough to make me ejaculate and I woke up. The force of the ejaculation was quite strong and woke me up from a deepish sleep which possibly explains why I do not recall the dream very clearly.

I went to the washroom and saw quite a big load of cum in my grey colored underwear. So I put my underwear back on and went to bed. When it dried up it left a big stain because I had ejaculated quite a load.

Actually I guess this dream was triggered. Let me explain. Yesterday I saw this chick and her big and shapely buttocks were wiggling as she walked, the faster she walked the more her arse cheeks wiggled. I followed her for a short while. Then almost all day I kept thinking of her big buttocks and how her buttocks were wiggling from side to side, up and down.

I even told myself before going to bed that if tonight I get a wet dream I will attribute it to this sexy chick plus I knew that I had my last wet dream on October 1 some 20 days ago and knew that possibly I was “due” for one very soon. Right enough I had a wet dream and while the girl in the dream wasn’t this sexy chick with a great arse I guess she was the trigger for sure.

Congrats! Any pics of the stain?