Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:40 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 20 Jun 2017
Sex: Male
Throughout the NoFap communities and other similar places, there are constantly threads being made in which people say they lose their ability to have this "euphoria", or t-buzz which they usually experience in the first few weeks of abstinence from ejaculation.

I.e., an individual abstains from ejaculation for more than 7-8 days, and past that many days, he feels this heightened sense of euphoria, confidence, and energy. If he ejaculates, he goes back to feeling null, but in 7-8 days he gets back this t-buzz. However, many others and I have abstained for very long periods of time (e.g., 100+ days) and this t-buzz fades during the abstinence (specifically around 60 days or so).

When it went away for me, I thought it was some sort of flatline, and so I decided to wait it out until 100 days. It didn't come back. I decided to voluntarily ejaculate as I thought it would perhaps "reset" me back to normal so I can have the t-buzz 7 days later. The t-buzz never came back. No matter how long I waited, I felt null. I ejaculated over and over again, but to no avail.

I have tried going on long, intense streaks of masturbation for many days, hoping it would do something, but nothing changed. If I had started abstaining, the t-buzz would not appear during that streak. I would feel exactly the same on day 14 as I would on day 1.

My question is, has anyone here had the same experience? Has anyone here gotten back this t-buzz after a long time of abstinence?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:31 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 25
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 20 May 2017
I think I've had the "confidence, energy, etc." boost in the past, but like you, it's not something I can plan for or trigger. Currently on an AB streak (40+ days and counting) and haven't really felt the boost this time like I have other times. Doesn't seem to be voluntary in my case.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:22 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
davo wrote:
I think I've had the "confidence, energy, etc." boost in the past, but like you, it's not something I can plan for or trigger. Currently on an AB streak (40+ days and counting) and haven't really felt the boost this time like I have other times. Doesn't seem to be voluntary in my case.

When did you notice this boost go away? You mention that it doesn't seem to be voluntary for you. Would you feel this boost when you abstain for around 7+ days?

I noticed a lot of members on this website mention how they experience their t-buzzes as they abstain in order to switch from MO to WD while relapsing a few times in between. I'm curious if anyone here actually lost the ability to get the t-buzz after a long time of abstinence.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:47 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 30
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 10 Oct 2014
I think everyone is different, and there are probably psychological as well as hormonal aspects to how you feel during long term AB -- and even during short term or no AB for that matter.

Logically, horniness goes away when you MB, and many if not most guys are in an almost daily 'slightly horny -> MB habit -> not horny' cycle. So if they AB for longer, they feel hornier.

At first, with AB they just want to MB, but after a while at least for some guys the horniness and t-buzz can be more sustained and enjoyable than endless MB cycles on their own, and after a while MB can be more of a letdown and disappointment than something exciting.

But just like anything else, if you keep the horniness and t-buzz going by not MBing you can get adapted to it and it becomes the norm. You're just 'normally horny'. Things like worry or depression can also cause a lack of horniness. Even worrying about not being horny can take away horniness!

So psychologically you might try to find ways to increase horniness. You might try thinking about your best WD and how good it will feel to get your next one.

You might also try 'shaping' your body by diet and exercise. Working out, losing fat, and gaining muscle are not only psychologically motivating, they definitely lead to more human growth hormone and testosterone, which increases the t-buzz and horniness. Body fat is known to hold estrogen, which negates your body's testosterone. (Google exercise and testosterone, and body fat and estrogen.) More than one post on nofap sights talk about working out causing more WDs, most likely at least in part due to the increase in testosterone. So guys who are lean and muscular almost certainly feel the t-buzz and horniness more. It also appears that serious body builders are more likely to AB, which helps in their energy and determination to work out, and of course they stay horny.

I don't know your living situation, but since you already sleep nude, you might try extending your 'sleeping costume' into more of your daytime hours. Study, do your homework, or watch TV nude after a good workout, even well before going bed.

Good luck on getting more horniness and t-buzz!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 am 

Texanguy wrote:
But just like anything else, if you keep the horniness and t-buzz going by not MBing you can get adapted to it and it becomes the norm.

The interesting thing that I've discovered was that after losing the ability to experience t-buzz during abstinence, going back to MO would not return it. In other words, after I went on a very long abstinence streak (which was 92 days, unlike my usual 14 day streak), this t-buzz faded away and after I MO'd, it did not come back a few days later as it normally would.

What I did was I decided to do MO everyday for 90 days, thinking that it would "reset" something, and perhaps revert this norm that you mention. It didn't. After 90 days of heavy MO, I abstained once again but no t-buzz appeared, not even a hint of it.

Thanks for the reply!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 am 

Hey guys,

Anyone else have any ideas? I'm finding more posts all the time about the t-buzz going away, but no one knows how to get it back!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 03 Jul 2017
I get the T-buzz back by edging. If I don't want to edge, nipple play works for me. Another way that might work is to think about sexy fantasies, but without touching. Vigorous workouts can help, also.