Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 4
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 19 Dec 2013
Sex: Male
I had 15 wet dreams last year of these 9 wet dreams were when I was away on a holiday in Sydney and the weather was cold. I had these 9 wet dreams in the span of 3 months in cold weather.

It has also been proven that sperm production improves and increases in colder weather and the more sperm is produced the greater are the chances of your testicles getting full faster and requiring a release in the form of wet dreams. Like wise it has also been proven that warm weather in general, wearing tight underwear that keeps the balls warm and having hot baths hamper the production of sperms.

So keep it cool when possible and remember cold climates are likely to induce more number of wet dreams with greater frequency as my case of 9 wet dreams in 3 months proves that.
That also means the remaining 6 wet dreams I had [remember I had a total of 15 last year] were spread over the other 9 months of relatively much warmer weather and heat.

To recap in 2016........

9 wet dreams in 3 months [cold weather]
6 wet dreams in 9 months [warm / hot weather]

Total 15 wet dreams in 12 months overall.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 am 
Advanced Member

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Jan 2014
Sperm only makes up 2-3% of semen. Aside from that, it's stored inside your body, where the tube that connects your testicles to the rest of your plumbing widens right before the prostrate. If your balls have a feeling of fullness it might be because they get swollen during sexual arousal (blue balls is when this causes soreness) or some other factor.

Regardless, we know that wet dreams aren't caused solely by the buildup of the various fluids. People seem to report the amount of semen they cum leveling off after a week, and just based on how much we know we can make in one day (if you've ever cummed enough times that barely anything comes out, you know that the next day you're cumming normally again). If that was the sole reason for wet dreams then everyone would consistently get wet dreams every time they filled up. We also know about people getting wet dreams right after mbing, or having more than one wd in a night. We also know that the people who get the most wet dreams are young people who are also the ones who produce the least semen (although it's possible that because they're young their "capacity" might be underdeveloped compared to their production).

But we do know for sure that wet dreams are connected to sleeping, and so I think the connection would have to do with the way temperature affects sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Apr 2017
I guess it's because when it's cold bladder gets full faster and this presses the prostate and cause the wd... It's just an hypothesis hahaha