Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:26 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

are you cut or uncunt and in what part of the world were you born (or got cut) ?
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in USA 34%  34%  [ 34 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in USA 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in Canada 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in Canada 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in south america 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in south america 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in europe (incl. russia and UK) 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in europe (incl. russia and UK) 24%  24%  [ 24 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in asia 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in asia 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in middle east 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in middle east 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in India 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in India 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in Australia or New Zealand 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in Australia or New Zealand 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
I'm cut, I was born(cut) in other part of the world 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I'm uncut, I was born in other part of the world 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 99
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Jan 2018
Sex: Male
mike14 wrote:
Metra wrote:
Uncut, Latin.

Though I got used to go around with my foreskin pulled back since I was like 13 I think. Been thinking about getting it cut.

I did not know that your foreskin stayed pulled back when soft. I know that it sometimes stays back when hard.
I am cut so I have not the experience.

Mine is uncut and stays back even when soft because the foreskin forgot to grow when my dick started to grow when I was 13-14 years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:03 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2018
Interesting, 20% of those born in the USA on this poll are uncut, which is a much higher number than it used to be. At the peak of circumcision in the US during the 1960’s-1970’s, over 90% of newborns were circumcised. Unfortunately, I was one of them. :(

I had heard that circumcision was down in the US, and this poll seems to confirm it. A very good thing, IMO.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Precum Production: No Precum
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Sep 2018
US-Born and cut and happy and strongly encourage circumcision I honestly wish every male on earth was circumcised but I know that's not my decision and I know not everyone will agree with me and I respect those who don't support circumcision. It's not easy to but just something I must do.

In all reality, it doesn't matter if someone is circumcised or not, you shouldn't be looking at another's private anyway (I'm guilty of committing voyeurism with other males, especially in the men's room! I thought it was harmless and no big deal but now I know it's wrong and absolutely disrespectful to others! And I meant no harm doing so!) What's inside somebody else's pants is none of our business! Besides I'd rather the male was uncircumcised than better than have no penis! (although some males don't want one and we have to try to respect that.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:14 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 05 Mar 2017
yannickje wrote:
mike14 wrote:
Metra wrote:
Uncut, Latin.

Though I got used to go around with my foreskin pulled back since I was like 13 I think. Been thinking about getting it cut.

I did not know that your foreskin stayed pulled back when soft. I know that it sometimes stays back when hard.
I am cut so I have not the experience.

Mine is uncut and stays back even when soft because the foreskin forgot to grow when my dick started to grow when I was 13-14 years.

I found this thread very interesting for the reason being that I was born uncircumcised and was circumcised at 20 while in the military. It was not exactly by choice however. I didn't have any problems but more of social pressures.

I read Yannickje's and Metra's comments with keen interest. From my memory recall, I noted a difference between my penis and my father's. My parents didn't offer much in the form of sex education and my dad was pretty quiet. However he was the type that was very liberal when it came to running around the house in briefs as I did and I did on a few occasions get to see his penis, albeit non-erect while peeing either at home or at public restrooms. I took note that the end of his penis was different than mine. It had a large roundish tip with a ring of skin around it like some describe an Acorn. I took notice of this about the age of 6. I had a fairly loose foreskin that would retract easily and so I was aware that inside the foreskin was bulbous tip. At that age, I also found that my foreskin was still attached to the glans and therefore you could see the glans up to where the coronal rim. In second grade, I saw a boy at a urinal who I guess was taught to pee with his entire pants down. As I quickly glanced at his penis and he mine, I found his almost identical to my dad's just not a significant ring of skin around the glans.

At this point, I began to think that perhaps this how a penis should be and made attempts to roll back my foreskin and it would stay back for awhile but with all the movement I had as a kid, the foreskin would eventually roll back down. The briefs provided support but even then the skin would roll back to cover the glans. My foreskin was not excessively long as I had seen other boys that were uncircumcised. In some boys, the skin looked more like a trunk as some like to describe it. Mine in it's normal state non-erect would cover the glans to the tip of the glans, you could see the glans inside. On erection it would roll back some to expose about a third of the glans.

I made many attempts for various years from age of 7 with some success. At the age of 10, my foreskin finally detached from the glans and I could see the entire glans. My efforts at keeping it retracted continued but my success was never fully 100% of time retracted. Small things like playing sports and being physically active would affect the efforts or everyday activity like sitting down would force the foreskin to eventually roll over and it was not easy to leave a classroom to adjust.

In the military, there was often jokes made on uncircumcised and peer pressure caused me to okay it. I regretted a few year later. I wish I still had my foreskin. I'd like to add that I would vote however the options don't give born US uncircumcised, circumcised later.

I am curious to hear more from Yannickje's and Metra's experience as they grew up and how they got it to work for them. Thanks for the postings!