Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:01 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Chat Room

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:25 am 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 11
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 11 Sep 2014
Sex: Male
This is my first post. I've been lurking for a while and really want to have a wet dream. So I've been abstaining from jerking off trying to encourage my first WD. So far, the closest I've come to a WD was on Day 10 of my AB....

Day 10 : I got up early for a run, so I took a nap during the afternoon. When I woke up, I had a boner that was flexing as if it was about to cum. I felt two distinct pulses/throbs. I think if I'd stayed asleep I would have had a wet dream. I didn't. I got up and had a cold shower. After showering, my dick felt veerrry sensitive. Even though it is was hard, it felt like the slightest move would make me cum. I've never had such an intense feeling. Then I began to feel very anxious and developed an intense pain in my stomach (blue balls). I lay on my bed hugging my pillow against my stomach. The pain was caused by a build up of semen not being released. I just wanted to cum, and the thing I needed to jerk was within easy reach and I knew just one 'fix' would cure my pain instantly. My body wanted to cum, and it was making it easy for me: intense pain from NOT cumming and a super-sensitive dick begging for an orgasm. All I had to do was reach down. But I was determined not to. I felt like I was battling against myself and almost cried. I fought and fought against it. And my determination WON.

When I realized I was suffering from blue balls, I took another cold shower, which relieved the pain. It was less than an hour after my previous one. After I dried off, I noticed my dick had become less sensitive, so I got dressed and went outside for a short walk.

Day 15 was going well until an intense surge of sexual energy hit me from out of the blue. WHOOSH! It overpwered me. It happened so suddenly that I couldn't focus on my French. Next I was lying naked on my bed with a powerful boner. I said to myself that I would lie there for ten minutes and enjoy the wave of pleasure I felt around my d!ck. I was determined not to touch it, so I clasped my hands behind my head and let my boner flex and pulse on its own. After ten minutes I thought, I'm quite enjoying this, and I actually thought of lying there for another 30 minutes. Then I realized what was happening and I stood up and jumped into a cold shower. BAM! Gone! Then I got ready and left for work. No boners or urges for the rest of the day.

On Day 17 I was exhausted, my bedroom was too hot (30°C/86°F), and I could not sleep. I lay awake for hours. To make it worse, a mosquito bit me. I ended up edging but could not stop myself from cumming.

Today is Day 1. I really want to have a WD. I didn't have one in 17 days of AB. How long more do I need to wait?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 pm 
Advanced Member

Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - never had a wet dream before
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Feb 2017
Hello. I also 29 and I too have never had wet dreams. I also try Ab to have them, and also not successful. As to how long to wait, everyone! Read about different topics, on average, as I understand it if you are the first emission, it takes 30-40 days. This time is needed by the body to rebuild it possible to have a WD. But someone gets it earlier, some later, and anyone who does not have a wet dream ever.
For example, I started a journal of abstinence. This helps to motivate yourself for faster and long term Ab.
It would be interesting to follow your progress and share experiences. So I hope that yours is not the last message here.
I hope you will succeed in your quest. Good luck and patience in this difficult matter!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 am 

Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 11
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 11 Sep 2014
Thanks EdWD for your message. I think I will start a regular journal to document my progress! Today is my second MB-free day. Going to sleep soon, so I guess it won't be tonight! :)