Wet Dream Forum

THE Forum about Wet Dreams
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Chat Room

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:37 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 20 Jun 2017
Sex: Male
When I abstain, I get a lot of semen when urinating. Sometimes it comes out in chunks after I feel some kind of muscle tensing in my pelvis. Sometimes the urine is foggy, which I presume is from semen entering the bladder and staying there.

This has never happened to me before when I was abstaining. For some reason, after I went on a long abstinence streak, it started happening, and I don't know how to stop it.

Wet dreams almost never appear now, and the t-buzz doesn't occur anymore during abstinence, which really sucks.

I've had this issue of semen leakage for more than a year now. It doesn't seem to be from any sort of prostatitis.

Anyone have any methods to prevent this? I've tried kegeling and the deer exercise (tightening the anal sphincter muscles), but so far no progress noticed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
I experience the exact same thing, and I have not experienced a WD by abstaining either. I’ve only experienced 1 WD in my life, at the same age you are now, which unfortunately for me was a long time ago.

Anyway, I’ve noticed a pattern when the semen comes out through urination while abstaining. For me at least, after exactly 9 days of abstaining, I’ll get semen coming out while urinating, or immediately after in globs with the pelvic muscle sensation you described. It’ll come out for a day or two, then no more semen, until 3 or 4 days later, then more semen just like day 9 for a day or two, and the cycle will repeat every 3 or 4 days for as long as I abstain. And of course, no WD’s:(

I have a theory that my body’s ability to dispose of excess stored semen and sperm makes it unnecessary for WD’s to accomplish the same, which is why I don’t get WDs while abstaining. Perhaps you are similar.

Since you had lots of WD’s before, you’re a great case study, since I only had one before. So did the WD’s stop completely while abstaining when you noticed semen in your urine? And the inverse of that: were you getting semen in your urine while you were abstaining and still getting WD’s?

Unfortunately, I don’t know how stop the body from expelling excess semen through urination - it just happens completely beyond my control. Also, the semen doesn’t get forced into the bladder unless you edge too far and bear down on your PC muscle to try to “stop” an ejaculation - that will force semen into the bladder and you will see it come out the next time you pee. But the automatic flow of semen coming out that we’re talking about is different, and it’s spilling out or getting pulled into the urine stream as it passes through the prostate, probably from the prostate and seminal vesicles being so full, the seminal fluid is literally overflowing into the urethra, which happens to get picked up by the passing urine.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:49 pm 

If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
focus wrote:
Since you had lots of WD’s before, you’re a great case study, since I only had one before. So did the WD’s stop completely while abstaining when you noticed semen in your urine? And the inverse of that: were you getting semen in your urine while you were abstaining and still getting WD’s?

Unfortunately, I don’t know how stop the body from expelling excess semen through urination - it just happens completely beyond my control. Also, the semen doesn’t get forced into the bladder unless you edge too far and bear down on your PC muscle to try to “stop” an ejaculation - that will force semen into the bladder and you will see it come out the next time you pee. But the automatic flow of semen coming out that we’re talking about is different, and it’s spilling out or getting pulled into the urine stream as it passes through the prostate, probably from the prostate and seminal vesicles being so full, the seminal fluid is literally overflowing into the urethra, which happens to get picked up by the passing urine.

The WDs did not stop completely; in fact, I had one just a few days ago. However, they take much longer to appear. Before I started having semen leakage, I would have a WD usually around 10-15 days into a streak. Now I have them 20-25 days into a streak.

I started having what I think was semen leakage after I went on a long abstinence streak (around 92 days) which was 3 years ago. Before that, I would abstain until I would get a wet dream (abstaining about 2-3 weeks), then masturbate afterwards to 'clear the pipes', and then start a new abstinence streak until my next wet dream. Rinse, wash, repeat.

However, I decided to keep abstaining after having a wet dream, and I had many more wet dreams after which I kept going without masturbating. I just kept abstaining. I noticed I was no longer having that awesome t-buzz feeling which I would get from abstaining for +10 days after either a nocturnal or a voluntary ejaculation.

I went back to doing the abstain->wet dream->masturbate->abstain->etc. method hoping the t-buzz would come back, but it didn't. I also Anoticed that whenever I would abstain, I would get semen in my urine, which was new. My hypothesis right now is that abstaining for so long must've weakened something (either nerves or muscles) that kept semen from escaping its storage, but I'm not sure if it was caused from abstaining for so long or something else.

You mention that your body expels semen through urination beyond your control. Perhaps if my body was able to effectively retain semen before, without releasing a single drop (except during wet dreams), then maybe I can achieve that again, and if I can, then maybe you can too. After all, I have the same pattern of semen leakage that you've described.

I've had this issue for more than 3 years now (no t-buzz since :( ) and I've researched on and asked around many forums. So far, there's not much information on how to fix it or reports of people doing so, but there are some suggested methods.

There are NF capsules (which supposedly delay wet dreams, but they also claim to strengthen the reproductive system and stop semen leakage; I may try ordering these capsules as a last resort since they are fairly expensive), kegel exercises (which are said to strengthen the pelvic area and help with semen leakage, but these may also make things worse by tightening this area and putting pressure on the prostate), deer exercises (similar to kegels, except they involve tightening the anal sphincter muscle), and lots of other stuff like meditation, dieting, and so on which don't really seem to be promising for solving this issue.

TL;DR
for the brisk ones:

Used to abstain until a WD, then masturbate, then continue abstaining until the next WD. Experienced WDs and the t-buzz during these abstinence streaks. They stopped happening around the same time (but not necessarily because ) I abstained from masturbation for 92 days and also started having semen leakage during urination (or into bladder when not urinating). T-buzz doesn't appear anymore and WDs are much less frequent. There are suggested cures for semen leakage, but so far they are not very promising.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:44 pm 

Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 1
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 5-6 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 04 Jul 2017
Thanks for the reply - great information. Our situations sound very similar, with the key differences being 1) you have had far more WDs than I have and you still get them, albeit with less frequency, and 2) I still get the T-buzz when abstaining, but yours went away. Nonetheless, we definitely have more similarities than differences.

Unfortunately I don’t have any suggestions on how to stop this semen leakage while peeing. But I do think it is affecting our ability to have WDs. Another problem that I have that I think is preventing me from getting another WD is abstaining causes me to not sleep well. I’ve definitely noticed a strong correlation between sleep quality and ejaculation frequency. As you know, it’s hard to get a WD if you don’t sleep well and have fewer and shorter REM cycles. It’s kind of ironic how the two seem to conspire to hinder WDs. I think this is common though. There was even a Seinfeld episode about it, where the characters had a contest to see who could abstain the longest, and sleep deprivation was a side effect of abstaining.

There are others on the forum who have reported this semen leaking while urinating and abstaining thing. I was trying to find if there was any correlation between WD frequency for those who experience the leaking and those who didn’t, but wasn’t able to get info. Maybe a good poll question.

That's a picture of my own sperm under a microscope in my avatar.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm 

focus wrote:
Thanks for the reply - great information. Our situations sound very similar, with the key differences being 1) you have had far more WDs than I have and you still get them, albeit with less frequency, and 2) I still get the T-buzz when abstaining, but yours went away. Nonetheless, we definitely have more similarities than differences.

Unfortunately I don’t have any suggestions on how to stop this semen leakage while peeing. But I do think it is affecting our ability to have WDs. Another problem that I have that I think is preventing me from getting another WD is abstaining causes me to not sleep well. I’ve definitely noticed a strong correlation between sleep quality and ejaculation frequency. As you know, it’s hard to get a WD if you don’t sleep well and have fewer and shorter REM cycles. It’s kind of ironic how the two seem to conspire to hinder WDs. I think this is common though. There was even a Seinfeld episode about it, where the characters had a contest to see who could abstain the longest, and sleep deprivation was a side effect of abstaining.

There are others on the forum who have reported this semen leaking while urinating and abstaining thing. I was trying to find if there was any correlation between WD frequency for those who experience the leaking and those who didn’t, but wasn’t able to get info. Maybe a good poll question.

It's interesting that you've mentioned you still get the t-buzz when abstaining. Getting back that t-buzz is my main goal, and I assumed that I lost my ability to have the t-buzz while abstaining because of semen leakage, but you've mentioned that although you get semen leakage, you still experience the t-buzz. Maybe it's not the semen leakage after all, but I'm sure WD are reduced because of it nevertheless.

I've noticed that when I used to abstain back when abstaining would give me a t-buzz, I would need less sleep from all the extra energy and sex drive. In fact, just to experience the t-buzz a little longer, I would try to get less sleep so to delay the inevitable wet dream that would diminish this t-buzz. Interestingly though, whenever I would really try not to have a WD (i.e., meditate, drink sage tea, set alarm early, avoid eating or drinking before bed, etc.) to have the t-buzz for an important event the next day, I would very often end up having a WD anyways. When I didn't care about having a WD, or I wanted one, it would often not show up until much later in a streak. How inconvenient is that?

Wet dreams are a really messy topic, because of all the convoluted psychology that underlies it, and because of what they do to your bedsheets.